Seduction of a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, despite her pleas she had nowhere else to stay that night, I was hustling her out of my room. Within a half an hour I was showered, dressed and packed and climbing into a cab to take me to the airport, and my hastily booked private jet.

The next day, exhausted from the long journey, I pulled back into Breann's town. I had no idea how I was going to broach the subject about my newly realized feelings for her, or indeed what I was going to say to her.

I also had no idea, initially of where to look for her.

I looked at my watch. Given the time of day there was a good chance Breann would be at the gym as the kids would be in school. On arrival, and not seeing her car in the car park I didn't even bother getting out to look.

My next thought was that she might be at home. Arriving in her street I parked up a short distance away. I didn't want to draw attention to myself by parking right outside her home. I didn't want the neighbours to gossip even though no one lived that close for it to really be a problem.

Seeing there were no cars in the driveway, I settled down to wait. A couple of hours later and I was beginning to think I should call it a day, when I was suddenly startled as a woman walked past me.

Of course, I ogled her, delighting in the rear view. Long legs, skin tight jeans, high heels, long blonde hair cascading down her back.

"God, she's fucking hot," I muttered to myself as I watched her ass twitching from side to side with every step she took as she sashayed down the sidewalk. She then turned up Breann's driveway and I realized it was her.

I cursed myself for being an idiot and waited for ten minutes ... I wanted to give her time to get settled ... before I left my car and walked up to the front door. I rang the door bell and steeled myself.

The door flung open and there she stood, her brown eyes flashed as her pouty lips opened wide in amazement.

"Scott?"

"Hi," I said, "is this a bad time?"

"No, no ... erm ... come ... come in..." Breann stuttered, as she stepped to one side to allow me inside. I looked at her face as I entered and saw her face had gone bright red.

She closed the door and we turned to face each other. There was an awkward silence as we looked at each other nervously, neither of us seeming to know what to do next.

I took control. "I've ... erm ... I've been thinking about you ... a lot, which isn't like me."

"Me too," replied Breann.

"Look there's no other way to say this and I can't beat about the bush so I might as well come right out and say it, to lay it all on the line so to speak," I said, rambling, doing exactly what I said I didn't want to do.

"So here goes. Shit or bust!" I swallowed hard.

"Breann ... I love you ... there I've said it ... in fact ... I'm IN love with you ... completely and utterly. I know this will probably be a shock to you, because I've thought about nothing else recently but you and only you ... and to my befuddled brain ... that can only mean one thing ... and so my conclusion is ... I love you."

I paused, knowing that what I had just said was a rambling mess, to see Breann just looking at me.

"I know you're married and all that ... but I ... I ... I just need you to know how I feel about you." I paused and looked at her expectantly.

Breann smiled and then laughed.

My face dropped. She was laughing at me. Mocking me. And then she spoke.

"Oh Scott, I love you too."

She rushed into my arms and we kissed, mashing our lips together, changing positions rapidly and often as we attempted to devour each other, our fervor growing as our passion overflowed.

Finally and reluctantly breaking the kiss, I took a step back to look into Breann's tearful eyes.

"I don't know where we go from here though," I said, you're still married, what are we going to do about that?"

"Not for much longer," Breann laughed, "Pete asked for a divorce just last night. He's been having an affair for years apparently."

"Unbelievable," I said, as I took Breann in my arms again. We kissed deeply.

"Come with me," said Breann dragging me towards the stairs, " I need you, I've missed you."

Pulling me into the bedroom, Breann turned and kissed me deeply and hungrily, but as my hands crept up towards her breasts she playfully pulled away.

"You'll have to wait a few minutes, I need to have a shower," she said smiling, "but it'll be worth the wait, I promise."

As the bathroom door closed behind her, I quickly moved over to the wardrobes. I found what I was looking for in the second one.

As Breann opened the bathroom door she gasped. I had drawn the curtains shut but everywhere she looked, candle flames flickered and danced.

"Oh Scott, you always know how to do the right thing," she sighed, wiping tears away from her eyes.

I stood there smiling. "Oh my god," I gasped as she came into full view. My cock was hard immediately.

Breann moved towards me, her hips swaying with every step. She was wearing a simple matching bra and thong in white with an intricate embroidered lace detail. Her matching sandals had 5" stiletto heels.

She looked stunning, with her honey blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders.

I gulped as my stomach turned over. Even though I had fucked her several times already, this seemed like it was the very first time and I felt extremely nervous.

"You like?" she teased, her brown eyes sparkling with desire.

"You bet," I murmured as I took her into my arms.

As we kissed my hands slid up to fondle her breasts. God, how I'd missed their size and shape. I could feel her nipples were already swollen beneath her bra and when I rubbed them, she reacted instantly.

My hand lowered to cup her mound. Her legs were already wide open, inviting me in and as I made contact with her pussy lips, she jolted.

"Oohhhhhh," she sighed as my fingers pushed aside her thong to enter her sopping wet pussy.

I took a step back to look down into her impressive cleavage.

"You have fabulous tits," I whispered to her as I ran my fingers over her breasts, pushing and caressing her flesh.

"Do I?" she breathed back huskily, as her passion visibly grew. She groaned loudly before she said, "Scott, I know you're a fabulous lover but I need you to fuck me ... now!"

I grinned. Who was I to deny this gorgeous creature what she desired. I took her hand and helped her lay down on the bed.

Her eyes never left my body as I quickly removed my clothes, and she sighed and licked her lips when I unveiled my cock to her hungry gaze.

As I moved between her thighs I could see that her pussy lips were already slick with her juices. I rubbed my cock up and down them before I offered it up to her slit.

Breann opened her legs wider, pulling her knees back up towards her face. She braced herself for what she knew was to come.

"Ooohhh ... my fucking ... god," she groaned as I pushed forward and entered her resistant pussy. I paused briefly before pushing in further.

I withdrew and then slid forward once more, it becoming slightly easier as Breann's pussy adapted itself to my size.

"Ooohhh ... uuummfff," Breann moaned as she took more of my shaft inside her.

When I had finally slid the whole of my cock inside her, I paused and looked into her eyes.

I could see the mixture of pleasure and pain etched into her face as I began to flex my hips, driving my cock in and out of her willing pussy.

And as I built into a rhythm, Breann started to push down to meet my thrusts, trying to take me deeper inside her.

She came quickly to her first orgasm, followed by a second a couple of minutes later when I leaned back to allow myself access to her clit. When I gently rubbed it with my thumb she went wild, bucking her hips as she writhed beneath me.

I pulled out of her, much to her surprise, but quickly grabbed her legs, holding them together as I brought them to my shoulders. I jammed my cock back inside and from this different angle brought her screaming to her third orgasm.

It was later, we'd showered together, which took a while, as washing each other became something more erotic. Even though she muttered something about the kids being home soon, I still found time to fuck her from behind one last time.

I left shortly after, promising to return the next day, so that we could talk about our future.

>

>

>

EPILOG

So here we are, five years later.

Breann's kids took to me quite quickly, which was a relief. On the other hand, Breann's parents didn't like me at all, and were quite vocal about their feelings, not that it bothered me much. It was funny, because they soon changed their tune when they found out how wealthy I was. Frankly, they can go fuck themselves.

As soon as Breann's divorce became final, we married. Since then we have had two kids of our own, which completes our big happy family.

And Breann is still a cheerleader for our hometown football team. And by the way, they still suck!