Seduction of a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>

>

>

SCOTT'S STORY

The tour had been great and the wine tasting even better. I'd bought half a dozen bottles of a very nice red and these were already safely stowed away in my car. We were both starving by the time we were finally led to a patio area with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside where we found our picnic lunch already laid out, waiting for us.

Breann and I chatted easily whilst enjoying our food. She certainly seemed relaxed as she sipped her third glass of wine.

"So, what do you think to this place then?" I asked.

"I love it, it's like a fairy tale, it's so magical. Thank you so much for bringing me here," she replied.

I smiled at her. "No problem. I've loved showing you around. So ... do you want to take some photos while we're here?"

"Yeah, why not," she said with a shy giggle.

"Great. Want to take it up a notch? Maybe try some nudes?" I said with a sly grin.

I swear I saw her stomach contract as she stiffled her sudden gasp of shock.

"I ... I ... don't ... I don't know about that," she said timidly.

"Come on Breann, loosen up a bit. Live life. Let your hidden desires blossom and become reality."

I didn't know if I was pushing it too far with that statement. She wasn't to know I'd read her diary, but she might start to question my intentions if I pushed it too far. Not that I was too bothered. After all, I'd already fucked her so I wasn't exactly afraid of scaring her off.

"Well, I suppose ... I could ... perhaps ... maybe try ... the odd one ... or two," she said hesitantly. She quickly emptied her glass of wine and stood up from her seat.

I grabbed my camera, and taking hold of her hand led her off to the nearby outbuildings.

"Here will do for a start," I said, as we entered a small secluded courtyard. I took a few quick pictures, before getting her to alter her pose. She quickly got into it, changing her position at will, without any prompting from me.

I got her to do it faster, making her spin and turn repeatedly, getting her excited, knowing that the wine would be taking hold of her sensibilities, making her more pliable to my whims.

And so it proved. I asked her to remove her skirt and sweater top. She did so without hesitation, so revealing her white bra and thong to my lusty gaze. She looked sexy. My hardening cock agreed.

I quickly moved her to another building. From here we could see other people taking part in the vineyard tour. Breann saw them too. She gasped out loud when I told her to take off her bra. This time she paused. But only for a second.

She stared at me hard as I took picture after picture, letting her move freely between poses, letting her get used to her upper body nudity. She finally paused when she heard voices approaching. She ran to me.

"Scott, people are coming. I can hear them," she said, struggling to breathe as she gasped out the words.

"We're okay. If they're on the tour they won't come in here," I said.

For a second or two she didn't seem convinced but soon the voices faded as they walked away. I resumed taking pictures and eventually Breann got back into it. She was soon struggling to breathe as I'd whipped her up into a near frenzy, and I could see by the increased size of her nipples that she was aroused. So gauging the time was right I made my final play.

"Breann, take off your panties." I paused, waiting for the explosion. It didn't come. "Quickly now Breann. DO IT!" I said forcefully.

I watched mesmerized as she slowly bent down and removed her thong. She stood upright, her thong dangling from a finger. She smiled coyly as I clicked away, taking picture after picture of her total nakedness.

She relaxed into some more poses, as I took her towards some steps between two buildings. I got her into a position where she was bending over, her body half-twisted away from me. From here I could see her pussy. Her lips were puffy and I could see how wet she was. My cock stiffened and grew.

Putting my camera down I went to her. She gasped as I pulled her into my arms and kissed her hard. Our lips parted and our tongues duelled as my hands began to roam over her naked form. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. Tighter and tighter she squeezed as she sought to devour me with her mouth.

I fumbled with my jeans, unbuckling my belt and lowering the zip with difficulty as my cock bulged out. And then I was free of my constraints. My actions were frenzied as I got Breann to open her legs for me. I stepped between her gorgeously toned thighs and offered my hardness up to her slimy slit. I pushed forward.

"Ohhhhhh ... fuuucccckkkkk," Breann gasped breathily, as I entered her.

"Mmmmm ... oooooohhh Scott," she murmured as I went deeper. My hips jerked almost in spasm as I worked my cock all the way inside her snug tunnel.

I lifted one of her legs allowing myself a little bit more room, Breann clinging onto me as we got into a steady rhythm. She pulled her head off my shoulder and stared lustily into my eyes. Then she kissed me hard, groaning into my mouth as she did so.

Inwardly I smiled, congratulating myself for breaking into her home all those weeks ago and finding her diary which gave me entry into her innermost dreams and desires and which had led to this final and probably her most deviant erotic fantasy of all.

I was getting near to cumming and sensed Breann was close too, going by the near constant grunts, groans and moans that were escaping from her mouth, so it came as one hell of a shock when we suddenly heard voices very close by.

"Scott!"

"Yeah, I hear them. Quick, in here," I said, my cock slithering free as we separated.

I dragged her inside the nearest building, realizing, as my eyes grew accustomed to the light inside, that it was a building we'd been inside before ... on the vineyard tour.

Fuck. We were going to get caught. Unless...

I frantically looked around, trying to find somewhere we could hide. I knew that this part of the tour was almost a quick walk-through the building, as there was not a lot that would make you stop and look.

Shit! There was nothing. Apart from a few barrels stacked in one corner. The voices were much nearer now, so it was that or we would be discovered.

I pulled Breann after me, just getting behind them as the winery tour guide entered the building. Breann clung to me tightly. She was shivering with fear, so I wrapped my arms around her hoping to calm her down. The problem was, feeling her large breasts pushing against my chest got my cock hard again.

I couldn't help it. I took hold of one of her hands and placed it over my cock and got her to stroke it. As she did that I slid a finger inside her pussy making her gasp. She plastered her body even tighter against mine as we toyed with each other. I sensed she wanted to moan and was fighting hard not to let it out.

It had gone quiet in the building so thinking they had moved on, and desperate to finish off what we'd started, I spun Breann around and bending her over, offered up my cock to her pussy.

"Owwww ..." she cried out, as I pushed it inside.

"Did anyone else hear that sound?" I heard a voice say. It sounded like it was at the other end of the building, the exit for the tour.

"I think it sounded like a cat," someone else said, this time a bit nearer. Shit, they weren't coming back in were they?

"Well if that was a cat, it sounded like it was in a lot of pain," a third voice ventured.

Fuck, this was even nearer.

"I don't hear anything," a fourth one said. "If it was a cat in pain, don't you think it would be wailing constantly?!

"Yeah, I guess you're right," the third one replied.

"Are we all ready to continue then?" came the voice of the clearly irritated tour guide.

The muttering of voices receded and then it all went quiet. Apart from Breann who began to grunt loudly as I carried on fucking her.

It was later, and I had dropped her off near her home. I had to confess it had been a great ride. I'd really enjoyed the seduction, the pursuit of the seemingly unobtainable, the happily married woman who had never cheated on her husband before. That was the real kick for me and my perverted mind.

But this time felt different somehow. Yes I had enjoyed the seduction but the sex had been exceptional. In fact it was up there along with the very best I'd ever experienced. But no matter. It was time to move on.

>

>

>

BREANN'S STORY

In all the years Pete and I had been together, not once had I ever contemplated cheating on him. But now that I had crossed that line, I realized what I had been missing. Scott had been so loving and attentive to my needs, although now it was over, I did wonder if it was all an act just to get me into bed.

But his seduction had been so erotic. He didn't just fuck me, we made love too. It was a heady mix and not one I was used to. I now realized there was much better sex out there than what I'd endured with my seemingly uninterested husband. I'd always thought I was the one that was inadequate.

A few weeks had passed since my brief dalliance with Scott had ended. He'd fucked me a few more times before announcing that he was leaving town. I was relieved at first; my devastated pussy could do with a rest; but then I was annoyed that I had been cast aside so recklessly. And then my newly awakened needs rose to the fore.

Cheerleader practice was over for the evening and as I came out of the showers, my friend Jasmine came to sit next to me.

"I've been watching you," Jasmine said suddenly, "you've changed. I don't know what it is but there's something definitely different about you now!"

I smiled coyly. "Oh, is that so."

"Mmmm..." Jasmine continued, "Anyway ... did you notice that the new player was checking you out?"

"Really," I laughed, "what would a young player like him want with an old married woman like me?"

"I'll give you one guess," Jasmine replied, pointing to my breasts, as she pulled my towel loose, "that's what! And ... so rumour has it ... our new star is particularly well endowed ... IF you know what I mean!" she added with a malicious grin.

"Is that right," I laughed as I struggled to wrap my towel back around me, feeling the tingle as my pussy twitched.

>

>

So here it was. The culmination of weeks of flirting. The chance meetings in bars and coffee shops. The stolen lunches taken together in out-of-the-way places. It had all come round to this moment in time. The new star player had chased me and I'd let him. Encouraged him almost.

I'd wanted this to happen. Well I thought I had ... but now ... as Brett stood before me in the motel room, stripping off his boxers, I was filled with misgivings and doubts.

I bit down on my lower lip as I struggled to come to terms with my imminent infidelity. Is this truly what I wanted to become? A two dollar whore?

It had been so different with Scott. He had seduced me, of that there was no doubt, but he had also been compassionate, funny, entertaining and generous. God but I missed him.

The realisation hit me like a thunderbolt. Oh my god, was I in love him? Yes I think I was. I love Scott. I'm in love with Scott. Fuck!

"Breann, you okay?" My eyes shot up to look at Brett who stood before me with a quizzical expression on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered as I glanced down at his erect cock and back up to his face. Jasmine was right about him being big, it was certainly long, but boy was it thin!

Placing his hands on my shoulders, he pushed me down on the bed. He climbed on after me, and taking hold of my ankles, spread my legs wide. I was already regretting this.

There was no foreplay, he just offered up his cock to my slit and pushed it inside. He slid in easily. Yes I admit I was wet and aroused but he was thin so that definitely helped. There was no sensation of him stretching my pussy. Not like there had been with Scott. God, he'd been so thick.

He thrust away, moaning and grunting as he did so. After a few seconds I decided to start grunting too ... and thrusting back ... just to help him out. I figured if he thought I was enjoying it then maybe he would cum quicker.

He groped at my tits, pinching my nipples before he groaned and shot his load. So that was it? Less than ninety seconds and he was done? He collapsed on top of me, before rolling off to lay alongside me.

"God, baby, that was awesome," he panted, "how was it for you?"

"I didn't cum," I said.

"You must have," he responded, "I heard you grunting, so you must have got off!"

"No, not even close," I replied.

"Well give me a few minutes to reload and we'll have another go," he said.

I grimaced at the thought. "Brett, I can't do this, it's a mistake. I'm sorry."

"What? What do you mean it's a mistake? You've been the one leading me on," he retorted angrily. "Is that it then ... you're just a fucking tease and a flirt are you?"

"No, no, I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen ... I can't explain, I'm sorry but you'd better leave now ... please?"

I sat up on the bed to watch as Brett pulled on his boxers and shoved his rapidly shrivelling cock back inside. He stomped around the room as he gathered up his stuff and dressed quickly.

"Fucking bitch!" he shot at me, as he turned and stormed out of the room. I few moments later I heard his car tires squealing as he sped away from the motel.

I struggled up off the bed and went to lock the door. Relieved it was over, I rummaged around in my purse to find the small bottle of vodka I'd brought with me for courage. I poured it into a glass and slumped back down onto the bed.

As I sipped my drink I gathered my thoughts about Scott. I relived the times we'd spent together and although they always ended up with us having mind blowing sex, my main recollections of my time with him were more about just being in his company, and about our many and varied conversations. He had told me of his background, being brought up by guardians, his time at college and then his exploits when travelling the world.

But he was never condescending, he never belittled my lack of knowledge about the wider world. He took a genuine interest in my past life, my sheltered upbringing, and my current opinions about life, encouraging me to have a voice and question his views if I found I disagreed with him.

I then thought of Pete. I realized now that I didn't love him. Of course I thought I had, but it was now obvious that I had been deceiving myself all these years.

With startling clarity it dawned on me that it was my parents who had pushed me into marrying Pete as soon as he returned home from college. And whilst he had given me two wonderful children, he was cold towards me and had been for some time.

As I gave it more thought I also realised that we did very little together as a family. Even when he was home he went off and did his own thing whilst I looked after the children. We had nothing in common and never spoke unless it was a house or family related matter.

After pondering my options for a couple of hours I came to the conclusion that I was stuck in a marriage I did not have the means to get out of. My parents of course would be horrified if I even contemplated leaving Pete. No doubt they would refuse to take me and the kids in under their roof. So where would I go, what would I do for money?

With this and twenty other questions circulating around my brain, I eventually finished my drink, had a shower and went back home.

>

>

Two weeks later and matters were taken out of my hands.

Pete had been away on business yet again but on his return he seemed a little bit on edge. He nervously hedged around my questions about his trip, which wasn't like him.

Eventually I snapped. "Just what is the matter with you?"

"I want a divorce," Pete blurted out, "I've met someone else..."

"What!" I interrupted, as my safe world came tumbling down, "what do you mean you want a divorce?"

"Look, I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you but you and I both know this isn't working and hasn't been for a long time," he answered.

I listened as he told me how he had met this other woman several years ago and had been having an affair with her, and that now they felt the time was right to be together.

"Obviously, you and the kids will be well taken care of," Pete continued, "the house will be yours, I don't want it as we'll be living in her house when I move out of here."

I surprised myself by being calm and rational as we discussed the major points regarding our split, and it was almost amicable when it came time for Pete to leave.

"Just tell the kids I'm working away for a couple of weeks and that I'll call them. We can decide how to break the news to them at a later time, if that's alright with you?" he concluded.

>

>

>

SCOTT'S STORY

It had been almost six months since I'd completed my seduction of Breann. And whilst I had derived much enjoyment from our liaison, it had been time to move on to the next phase of my life.

I'd always liked motorbikes and I knew that some race organizers around the world still employed glamorous grid girls. As I had now exhausted the gridiron it was time to try out the grid!

The original plan was simple. I would follow the MotoGP circus around the world. Getting VIP passes was never going to be a problem and with clever use of my money I was able to get really good access behind the scenes. This of course brought me into contact with the girls and the many parties that seemed part of the scene.

There is no doubt that the testosterone fueled atmosphere and the throbbing engines and noise acted as an aphrodisiac to the women I met. It was almost too easy to get laid.

For instance, I was at one meet and had only been chatting to a Monster Energy Drinks 'hostess' for about half an hour before she dragged me off to some trailer where she fucked me stupid for twenty minutes. She was gorgeous, as they all were, so it wasn't exactly a horrible task. Not exactly what I was looking for but hey, what's a man to do.

And so it had continued. I was getting plenty of sex but it was all so meaningless. I felt empty ... drained ... unfulfilled. And I couldn't understand why.

>

>

So here I was, standing in a hotel room, looking down out of my bedroom window at the lights twinkling in the streets below. I turned and looked back at the woman asleep in my bed.

Her lustrous black hair cascaded over the pillow, framing her beautiful face. The bed sheet barely covered her breasts which rose and fell with every breath she took.

She was gorgeous. A fit, tanned thirty one year old married goddess with long legs and big tits. I had brought her to my suite and fucked her for over an hour until she had begged me to stop.

It wasn't a problem. I realized I had no feelings for her. I couldn't even remember her name. The sex had been fantastic but I felt empty somehow. She was nice, but she wasn't Breann.

My stomach lurched. She wasn't Breann!

"Oh my god," I muttered as my mouth dropped open in disbelief. I shook my head as if trying to rid myself of the thought. She wasn't Breann? What the hell did that mean?

I looked out the window again, deep in thought as I pondered on this mind-blowing revelation. It didn't take long for me to reach a decision. I turned, just as the gorgeous woman in my bed stirred.

"Scott, come back to bed, I neeeeed you," she murmured seductively.

I looked down at her and my cock pulsed. Well she was definitely a good fuck, plus she was gorgeous and if this was going to be the last one, I might as well.

I took her hard and fast. It was almost as if I was in a hurry to get away. Normally I would savor the occasion, taking my time to enjoy the woman, giving her what my ego suspected she wasn't getting from her husband.