All Comments on 'Seduction or Betrayal? Ch. 07'

by Touch_type

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
complexhobagcomplexhobagover 5 years ago
Point

I don't see the point of this story. This woman thinks her husband is cheating on her. So what. If her marriage is toast then end it. It didn't sound too good to begin with. No communication. Also what kind of married woman goes out on a date with a single man she doesnt know. If you are married you don't do that. Hell what kind of married woman would go out on her birthday and get smashed. I mean she has little kids. She has responsibilities. It is just like people today to think that their parents will watch their kid and they can just act like a single man or woman with no responsibilities. Whatever I didn't like anybody in this story at all. They were all idiots, but especially the husband and wife. Although the husband barely gets anything other than the wife suspicion of him cheating.

I am sure the author thought we would care about the seduction or betrayal part, but I reality the important part is the aftermath of th cheating and whether or not the couple actually works on their marriage or just gives up like most people do when things get difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I HAVE ENJOYED IT

Thanks for sharing

DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
a fun romp

through the events of a night and the flashbacks which brought both of them to the common point.

As someone who experienced a few "friends" into "friends in bed" scenarios, the moves here were a bit implausible, but certain not unbelievable. Nice balance of steps to make the seduction a mutual progression.

Thanks ... and if you wanted to go on one or two more chapters, it might be interesting to have John dodging away from Margo and for Paul and Vonny to work out their relationship.

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 5 years ago
Waste

This story was total crap. Did the husband cheat or not? Just not very good in my opinion. Found myself skipping a lot of the story cuz It was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rambling. Spent too much time telling John's story and not enough about her and her willingness to cheat on her husband. Nor about her "I'm sorry Paul". As for her willingness to get smashed on her birthday without any regard for the consequences even though she has children, not too much of soul-searching by her on that one. As for the hub's supposed cheating: no teacher in their right mind sends the pics he was supposed to have sent to a wife who on seeing them might just decide to burn him in hell by passing them to the school governors.

The story became more of an exposition of bdsm and mindset that surrounds it.

And we have no idea about what happens when hub gets home nor the veiled hints from Margo.

7 chapters of which 5 were padding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was interested in the beginning when she actually cared about her betrayal, she had real humanity. Then she just became a slut whore robot.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Just another cheating cunt, John is another cunt who wrecks marriages.

Scores 1/5 for making the bitch a hero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous