See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the excursions were a bit tamer than others. I needed a dining table and chairs. That one went fine. Then it was living room furniture. The manager kicked us out when he caught Carly with her hand in my pants, clearly stroking my cock, as the three of us sat on one of the leather couches.

And, predictably, I was spending 12 plus hours a day in front of a computer screen, diving headlong into my new career. The work wasn't too difficult, just very slow and tedious. I had to be very precise. I got to where I had my headphones on quite often, blocking out any external noises. I would cue up a playlist and lose track of my surroundings. Several times Mom or one of the girls would come in and get within a couple steps of me before I realized anyone was there.

One late weekday night I looked up, startled to see Karina naked in front of me, smiling at me with her eyes sparkling.

"You've been working so hard lately; I think you need a break," she said, pushing my chair back and straddling my lap. She kissed me, firmly and passionately. I eagerly kissed her back, putting my hands on her perfect ass cheeks and gave them a healthy squeeze. She squealed into my mouth as we kissed.

I stood, breaking the kiss, and pulled my shirt off. Karina sank to her knees as I did and yanked my boxers to the ground. She kissed the tip of my dick and licked slowly along the length of the shaft. I groaned. With a soft slurp, she sucked my cock into her mouth and gave me three or four teasing strokes in and out of her lips.

She crawled over to the bed and laid on her back. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide open, revealing her pink folds to me to be glistening and wet. I slid in between her legs and began to lap at her labia. Karina cooed and moaned as I licked up and down her wet slit, snaking my tongue inside her from time to time.

"Stop teasing me," she begged. I pulled myself up and sunk my dick slowly into her pussy. I watched her expression change as each inch entered her. As my dick entered her fully, I ground my pelvis into hers and drew a wicked smile.

"I never want you to stop fucking me," she said as her eyes rolled back.

"I don't plan on it," was my reply, giving her a little thrust back and forth for emphasis.

"I can't wait for us to be able to do this all this time without worrying about getting caught," she said, between heavy breaths.

"As often as you want," I groaned out. I increased the pace. The sound of flesh slapping flesh started to get louder.

"If you keep doing that so loud, you're going to get caught," Carly said. Karina and I both jumped and froze in place almost at the same time. My sister was standing there naked. She was idly rubbing her pussy.

"Jesus Christ Carly!" Karina exhaled.

"I don't think Jesus was on your mind just now," Carly laughed. "I guess getting you off after school wasn't enough?"

Karina blushed a little, as if she were embarrassed. It was cute. I pushed my cock further inside her, slow and deep.

"We haven't played in a couple days. I needed it," she said lustfully.

"Well hurry up then. We still need to be up by 7 or so. It's already after midnight."

"Well, in that case," I said, grabbing her thighs and beginning to fuck Karina as hard and as fast as I could. She began to rub her clit furiously. Carly brought my desk chair over to the bed and sat in it. She draped one knee over the arm and contented herself with masturbating while watching us go at it.

I leaned down and sucked on one of Karina's pert nipples. She tensed up and I could feel her about to cum again. I thrust myself deep inside her, pressed my hand on top of hers and put pressure on her clit. Karina's orgasm was quick. She relaxed and I felt the breath leave her lungs.

"Did you cum too?" my sister asked. I slid my cock out of Karina's cunt and stroked it a few times.

"Not yet," I said, "But I'm close."

"Well come here," and Carly reached her hand out. I stood up beside where she sat, still rubbing her pussy with one hand. She grabbed my cock with the other and brought her mouth towards it.

She licked it up and down, much like Karina had done just a short while ago. She opened her lips, and I watched my cock vanish into her face. She'd stroke me with her free hand.

"Does my pussy taste good on your brother's cock?" Karina cooed from the bed, watching us intently.

"Mmm Hmm," Carly replied, rubbing herself even faster. I was getting close. I started to thrust my hips to meet her head bobbing. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of my sister's mouth enveloping my dick.

I heard Karina moving, then felt her on the floor below me, wedging herself between my legs and the chair. I looked down in time to see her bury her face in Carly's smooth pussy. I twitched and came right then, shooting countless streams of cum down my sister's willing throat. I saw her neck muscles contract as she swallowed my seed. Carly leaned her head back and covered her mouth with her hands as Karina focused on her clit and brought her to a climax.

I stumbled backwards and fell on my back on the bed. I propped up on my elbows and took in the sight of Karina's head being squeezed between Carly's thighs.

"If you keep doing that so loud, you're going to get us caught," I said plainly, mimicking Carly's warning from just a few minutes ago. She gave me a look and stood up wobbly, clearing her head with a shake before disappearing in the bathroom door.

Karina slid into bed next to me. "I'm setting an early alarm, so we don't get caught, but I really want to sleep in the same bed as you are tonight.

"Sure. But what about ...?" I started to ask.

"I sleep with Carly all the time. And I like that too. But right now, I want you to hold me close." She kissed my cheek and rolled over on her side in front of me. I wrapped an arm around her and snuggled up against her. We were asleep in seconds.

I woke up as pleasantly as a man can be woken up. A throbbing, pulsating erection. Wet, warm lips were slowly and gently sliding up and down, over the head and down the shaft. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw shimmering blonde hair bobbing up and down. I let out a moan and Karina made eye contact with me, keeping my dick as far inside her mouth as she could, then releasing her lip lock on my cock with an audible wet noise.

"Good morning handsome," she beamed, lapping at my cock head.

"Good mor ... woooah." I exhaled sharply as Karina resumed sucking my dick. She would alternate between a soft, slow, sensual sucking and licking, and fast and hard mouth fucking. The difference in the sensations kept me on edge. She continued her masterful blow job, and then, without much warning, I came. Karina kept her lips locked around my dick as it pulsed, sending my cum into her mouth. She swallowed continuously for what seemed like forever. When she was done, she looked up at me and beamed. Her eyes sparkled at me as they often did.

"Wow," was all I could mutter.

"I woke up and he was all hard and standing up. Carly got to swallow all of your cum last night and I decided it was my turn." She stretched out beside me and kissed my forehead. I took the moment to bury my face between her tits, squeezing and groping them like the horny teenager I was.

"Whoa, whoa. I need to get ready for school," she insisted.

"I need to play with your tits." My hands never left her boobs.

She giggled and pulled away, "You have work to do today."

She was right, I did. But I couldn't resist getting out of bed and standing in the bathroom doorway and watching in awe as Carly and Karina showered. Carly winked at me and kissed Karina on the lips as they stepped out of the shower and were grabbing towels. Karina giggled, but let Carly feel her up as she met Carly's tongue with her own. My dick started to show signs of life. I stroked it casually.

"Hurry that up bro. We need to get going," Carly said with her hands filled with Karina's tits.

"Yeah." I muttered, stroking my dick faster.

"That might be difficult since I just sucked it before I got in the shower," Karina giggled.

"Well, in that case," Carly bent over and put her hands on the toilet seat, "Go ahead and fuck me quickly. And make it fast. You'll owe me one tonight."

"Hold on," Karina said, causing me to stop jerking for a moment. "Let me make sure she's wet."

And she knelt behind Carly and started to lick her pussy from behind. That turned me on even more, and I found myself looking back and forth between Karina's cute ass wiggling in the air, and her lips on my sister's sweet pussy.

I groaned. The sight was so erotic. Karina heard me and stood up, grabbing me by the cock and directing it into Carly's cunt. She pressed the head into her friend's wet folds. I did the rest, starting to fuck my sister hard and fast. I gripped her hips and the sound of flesh popping echoed through the bathroom. Karina caressed her boobs and cooed beside me, trying to get me off faster. She slid a finger along her slit, pushed it up inside her pussy, then presented it to me to suck on. I could taste her arousal, and I came, filling my sister's pussy with cum.

I leaned back against the wall after pulling out. Carly grabbed the towel she was drying off with and started to clean up the mess we had made of her pussy.

"There. Don't forget, you owe me one after school," she reiterated.

"Me too. My pussy is all wet and turned on now too." Karina winked at me, and they went into their room to get dressed. I staggered off to my bed and collapsed.

I woke a couple hours later to a phone call. It was Pam. Everything was done. Inspections, contracts, repairs, and replacements were all completed, and I needed to come by to sign the papers and pick up the keys to my new house. I bolted out of bed and raced through a shower. I was dressed and out the door in less than ten minutes.

It took a bit of time at Pam's office. I'm a bit neurotic, so I actually read quite a bit in each document before I signed things. She followed me out to the house to take some promotional pictures for her office IG account.

I took a few minutes alone after she left to walk through the house. The paint had been updated and some small items touched up per the agreements. I walked the staircase and to the second-floor landing. There I stopped to check the guest bathroom to see if fixtures were replaced properly.

Then I entered the master bedroom and saw the door to the en-suite open. I saw the bathroom counter and visualized the last time I had been in that room, seeing Carly and Karina's naked asses, bent over and waiting to be fucked.

I took a mirror selfie and sent it off to Carly. She replied almost immediately with a picture of her and Karina making out. I locked up and headed home, making mental preparations for the move.

I was met at the door by Karina with a warm embrace and a deep kiss. No sooner did we detach from one another than both my parents walked in. Dad beamed with pride when I showed him the keys. Mom was excited, but you could tell a little sad as well. Carly and Karina both hugged me innocently, and we all headed back across town to the new house to give the parents the grand tour.

After the tour, then stopping for dinner on the way home, it was much later than I wanted it to be when I sat down at my desk. I had some work to do, and then needed to get to a point where I could take a couple of days away to get moved in. I also needed time to get utilities turned on and things like that.

I heard the girls in the bathroom a few hours later but didn't stop working. They both came into my room, wearing just tiny matching black thongs. Karina bent over when she reached my desk, dangling her magnificent orbs right in my face. I smiled and pressed them to my face before standing up to kiss her. I reached down and grabbed her ass as our tongues met.

"I'm so happy for you," she beamed.

"Thanks. Once I get through tonight, I'll take a couple of days off and get settled in over there."

Karina smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Carly wrapped her arms around me and, for the first time, pressed her lips to mine.

"I love you, Trevor," she said softly.

"I love you too sis... Are you ok?" I had to ask.

"Yeah. I'm fine," she said dryly.

"Uh huh. I call B.S." I tried to catch her gaze.

She lowered her eyes to the floor. "I guess ... I feel a bit left out now and then. Karina gets to hug and kiss you all the time, even around mom and dad. I don't get to do that. Sometimes I feel like I'm just someone you fuck every so often."

I wasn't ready for that. "I really don't know what is going on with us either. I feel closer to you than ever. I've always had a thing for Karina. So, her reciprocation is amazing, and I don't want to ever have that feeling stop."

"But I do like that you and I are closer. And I don't just mean physically. I feel like we've had actual conversations. Even if everything else stopped, I've gotten to know the real Carly. And I like that she is my sister."

Carly put her head on my chest, and I held her for a few minutes in silence. She reached up, kissed my cheek, and whispered, "Thanks." I watched her ass sway as she walked to the door, then she turned and pointed a finger at me.

"You still owe me one, by the way," she reminded me.

"How could I forget?" I said as I sat back down at my desk.

"See you in the morning, big brother." And then she was gone.

I worked until the wee hours of the morning before stumbling onto my bed and passing out almost immediately.

I woke up to the sounds of the girls in the bathroom. Like almost every morning lately, I stood there watching as they showered and dressed and readied themselves for school. I was still semi-conscious but awake enough to be stroking myself as they went about their routine.

Karina came over and kissed me, hair done and a towel around her waist. I tweaked her nipple lightly. She grabbed my dick and stroked it quickly, directing the stream of semen onto the towel she wore. Carly watched silently, her hand idle running between her legs. My sister winked at me and then the two of them were off, and I was alone.

I dressed and sat down at my desk. I alternated my day, spending time working and spending time making phone calls and arranging to have services turned on at my house. I alerted the office I would be unavailable for a few days. It was a Friday; I had the weekend to start moving stuff in, and I figured I could wrangle the girls into helping set things up as well.

My mom was a bit despondent at first, but having seen the new house, she was taking this much better. I emerged from my room, and she was home.

"Hey there, taking a break?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, looking up. "For a couple days anyways I'm trying to get everything turned on and ready in Willow Park."

"That's nice. I guess you're going to start moving this weekend?" she said slowly.

"Figured I might as well," I continued. "It might take a bit before I can be fully moved in, I'm waiting on call backs on the electric and water connections."

"Good." She clearly had an agenda. "Listen, sweetie. I know your sister and Karina are excited for you to be moving, but your dad and I think that they need to stay here at least until graduation."

"We hadn't really talked about much in the way of details." I was truthful. "Just that they'd like to move in for school in the fall."

"Well, your father and I aren't blind. We both know you and Karina are an item these days. But I want you to be careful. Make sure no one feels left out," she warned.

"I won't mom, I promise." If she only knew.

I went to the house and walked around alone, making some mental plans on where to put this or that. I had brought a few boxes along and dropped them off in the rooms they belonged to. I was killing time. Via text, the girls had arranged to go with me to pick up some kitchen items after school.

I was on the back deck, sitting on the edge beside the hot tub when I heard the doors open behind me.

"We left early." Carly stated. "Told the secretary we were helping you move, and she bought it."

I laughed. Karina sat beside me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Mom wanted me to make sure that we didn't leave Carly out. She's worried her feelings would get hurt," I said, laughing a little.

"Well then, scoot over and make room." She wedged her way between us. She kissed me lightly, then turned and kissed Karina. That kiss was deeper and much more passionate. Her phone rang to break up their make out session.

I could tell it was mom or dad, letting her know that they were going out and might be home late.

"Too bad this place isn't ready; we could break it in in style tonight." Carly mused as she hung up.

"Supposed to have water, electric and the internet all hooked up sometime Monday. I'm going to start moving stuff as much as I can this weekend," I stated as we went back inside. I locked up and we headed out. We went to eat nearby, sitting, talking, and laughing for an hour over burgers and fries.

"You've got to talk to mom and dad. They're expecting you to want to move in soon."

"Well, we do," Karina said, twirling a French fry in dipping sauce.

"Yeah, well mom seems to have other ideas. She seems set against it until graduation," I said.

"I figured," Carly bemoaned.

"Me too, but we hadn't really talked about it," Karina added.

The conversations went on. Carly wanted to move in right away. I knew that would never fly with mom and dad, but Carly figured that gave her negotiating room. I was content to leave that to her.

We got to the house and as we were unwinding Carly pulled Karina into their room to talk, and I didn't see them again for the rest of the night. This was unusual. I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie and Dad rousted me when they got back in.

The next morning, I was awakened by the smell of breakfast cooking. Dad was in the kitchen. He and I talked as he cooked. He would be able to help me empty my storage unit tomorrow for a while but was going to have to be home that evening to pack.

"I have to be at the regional board meeting in Denver on Monday. Your mother and I are making a trip of it," he said, stirring scrambled eggs. "You're on your own for help the rest of the weekend."

I had been dreading this part. As I purchased things, they'd be delivered to my storage unit, but I was on the hook for getting it all out of there and into the house. I arranged to rent a truck and trailer. Dad pointed at the girls' bedroom and gave me a serious look.

"Be careful while we're gone. Don't do anything with repercussions down the road." He patted me on the back and went into his study.

When Carly and Karina woke up, Karina mentioned that a couple of the guys on the powerlifting team had been doing some moving work for extra money. That was great news. She made the connection and I arranged for some help for Sunday.

Dad headed out and I went to packing up things in my room. The girls popped in a bit later.

"We're going to talk to mom and dad tonight," Carly informed me, "Since they'll be gone for a few days."

"Good. I was wondering when you were going to do that." Carly stuck her tongue out at me. "Oh, and Dad warned me again about being careful around you two."

Karina almost blushed. "Do you think he knows?"

"He knows about you and I, that's for sure," I stated. "He's worried you're going to get pregnant. His exact words were 'Don't do anything with repercussions down the road'"

"Oh." Carly was a little stunned. "You don't think he knows about all three of us?"

"I don't think so, but you never know. Maybe we should lay low until they go to Denver." I reasoned.

"Ok, fine. No playtime until they leave tomorrow night," Karina said, pouting. "That's a long time."