See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What babe?" Karina's voice was concerned, and she turned to face Carly.

"Nothing ... yet. Just let me think for a while," she said, disappearing behind the glass.

Karina shrugged and joined my sister in the shower. I went back to bed.

I woke up to an empty house. I showered and changed. I picked up my dry cleaning. My meeting was at 2 that afternoon. I drove by some home listings I found online to see what kind of houses were in my price range. There were some pretty nice ones; brick homes, most with garages and back decks. Most of the listings were 3 or 4 bedrooms and at least 2 bathrooms.

The meeting went very well. I left with a contract and a really large check. Well, not so much a check, but a statement from a direct deposit that they made while I was sitting there. I was pretty excited about the entire day. I drove by the college and withdrew officially as well. It felt like the first day of a new chapter in my life had begun.

I drove around looking at some more home listings. I found a couple on the outskirts of town, near the county line, not very far from the State College Extension Campus in the next county over. The area was mostly newer construction homes with some nice subdivisions. One such place had a large community pool that was two houses down from the home I saw for sale. I texted the realtor and got a response almost immediately.

I set an appointment to see a couple houses for tomorrow and headed home. I got to the house just as Carly and Karina were pulling in the driveway. I waited for them to get out of their car and kissed both girls on the cheek.

"You wore the shirt we got you." Carly beamed.

"Sure," I said. "I wanted to look presentable."

Karina ran her hand down my chest and smiled at me, her eyes sparking. "It looks great." She skipped past me and ran into the house. Carly walked beside me and leaned over to talk quietly.

"Is it weird we're both checking out her ass in that skirt?"

"Well, it might be weird that you are. I've always checked her ass out. It's fucking amazing."

"Yeah, it is," she agreed, pausing for a second. "If I go in first, are you going to check out my ass too?"

"Sure. You're fucking hot as well," I said.

"Now that's weird," she laughed and walked in front of me, swaying her hips side to side in an exaggerated manner. I let out a wolf whistle and followed them inside the house.

They clamored to their room, and I headed to raid the fridge. Karina came bounding out in some tight booty shorts and a t-shirt, her nipples poking right through to drive home the point she wasn't wearing a bra. Carly followed suit shortly afterwards, dressed much the same. My dick was getting hard in my slacks. Carly sat at the counter as I made myself a sandwich with some of the leftovers in the fridge. The girls asked about the meeting and what I would be doing.

"More boring computer stuff," Carly huffed.

"Well, that's what I'm good at," I replied.

Karina leaned over and whispered, "Among other things," eliciting a couple of girlish giggles.

"Then I checked out some houses around Willow Park. Going out to see one on Saturday."

"Want some company?" Karina asked, smiling at me. Even if I wanted to, there was no way I could turn down that offer.

"Sure thing. Maybe you'll notice stuff I don't. This is all kind of new to me anyway."

Carly grinned. "Us too, though I know what I like."

I didn't catch the double-entendre right off. I was actually being serious. I hadn't thought about having someone go with me when I looked at the houses, but now it made sense. Both girls had much more style and design smarts than I did. They kept up with what was popular and cool, I was just a techie who would probably just end up buying the most utilitarian thing I came across. If I was going to spend some serious money, I needed to take it seriously. That was my thought process.

Mom and dad came home, and we had a normal family night together. Dinner, some comedy on TV, idle chatter about school and work. I could tell my mom was anxious about me moving, but dad kept her corralled for the most part.

I went to my room after the movie to get some work done and decided to shower before I got started. I started to strip down, when Karina poked her head around the bathroom door in my room. I had gotten so used to those just being left open that her sudden appearance caught me off guard.

"Hey, Trevor." She startled me.

"Jeez" I jumped.

"Sorry," she giggled adorably. "Will you come in here and talk to us for a bit?"

I followed her through the bathroom into their bedroom. They were both still dressed, kind of a surprise to be honest. I had come to almost expect that as soon as we got to our rooms here lately, someone was getting naked. Then again, I was going to shower, so I guess it would have been me. I sat beside Karina on the bed while Carly was sprawled out on the floor.

"You're almost naked," Carly stated.

"I was thinking about a shower when I was summoned here, I retorted.

"Ahh. Well, I was thinking this morning," Carly started. "And then after you talked about finding a house near Willow Park the idea got better."

"Okay ..." I said slowly.

"See, Mom and Dad have been talking about us going to school and living here next year. And if you're moving out, then we can each have our own room."

"So, you want me to leave soon as possible?"

"No, no, no." Karina patted my leg, "Listen."

Carly continued, "And we were just going to take community college classes for now, since the campus isn't far, and we can do some of them online like you did last semester."

I nodded in understanding. Karina leaned her head on my shoulder as Carly continued.

"Which would be great. But now, with us getting so close, we don't want the fun to have to end when you move."

"Well, you can always come over." I figured that was a given these days.

"See," she reasoned, "That sounds good but, if we're having sex, that tends to be followed by sleeping. And us spending the night at your house in the middle of the week might raise suspicions."

She made a decent point. I was already worried our parents might find out what we had been doing. And they had given me a couple of looks when Karina and I sat together at the restaurant the other night.

"But we also looked at taking classes at the extension campus out past Willow Park. And if we had to drive all that way every day, well, that wouldn't be near as convenient." Carly stopped and looked at me expectantly.

The light bulb in my head went off. I told you I was a little slow sometimes.

"But if you lived closer to that campus, you wouldn't have to drive so far every day," I chuckled. "So, it really works out for the best if you two were to move in with me."

"You're so smart," Karina giggled.

"It's a good thing I just landed that new contract," I mused out loud.

"Of course. What's a big brother for if you can't exploit him for your own benefit?" Carly stood and wrapped her arms around me. With me sitting on the bed, that basically pushed my face into her chest. I bit at her nipple, and she backed away and she smoothed out her shirt.

"Behave. Everyone's still awake out there." Carly backed away. On cue Karina reached over and rubbed my dick through my boxers.

"I was about to take a shower and then sit down and get some work done." I stood up, putting my erection at eye level for Karina. She smiled at it and pulled my boxers down. Carly swatted her hand away.

"You got laid this morning. I haven't had any of this in days." Carly took me by the cock and walked me into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet seat and pulled me closer, taking my dick into her mouth in one swift motion. She sucked fast and furiously, as if she was trying to win a race. Karina tossed my discarded boxers at my feet.

"Leave those in here. Don't want Vivian to find them in our room by accident. And besides, you took most of his cum this morning in your mouth, remember?"

"Mmmm Hmmm," Carly mumbled on my dick.

The memory of them kissing and sharing my cum between their mouths flashed into my vision. Coupled with Carly's hoover-like grip, I was getting close fast.

"Although you did lick my clitoris and sent me over the edge, so I guess you earned it." And then I came. Carly stopped sucking and swallowed, throat pulsating with every gulp. When she was done, Karina pulled her to her feet and they made out right there in front of me, again with my seed in their mouths. I was leaning back against the shower stall, mesmerized. Mouth open, tongues circling each other, hands grabbing and clutching ass cheeks. I could have died happy right there.

Karina looked over at me and winked. "Get your shower and get to work. We have homework to get to. See you in the morning, Trevor." And in a flash, I was alone in the bathroom.

I showered then shaved, and as I got out, I stole a glance through the open door into the girls' bedroom. They were both on the bed, textbooks and papers spread out. Carly looked up and gave me a little wave. I went into my room and put one some clean shorts, then sat at my desk, put on my headphones and got down to business.

It was very early in the morning when I stopped and looked at a clock; 4:30 am. I debated grabbing a couple of sodas and pulling an all-nighter or getting a few hours of sleep. Either way, I wanted to be awake when the girls woke up, even if I had to nap before my appointment with the realtor. It was Saturday after all. I could sleep as much as I needed to. I had a few loose ends on other projects to wrap up. I could finish them tonight.

And then my bladder announced its presence. Again. I walked in the bathroom and flipped the light on, my eyes were drawn to the girls' bedroom, where Carly and Karina were sleeping together. They were both topless. I could see one of Carly's nipples pressed against her arm. I turned to the toilet and, as I started to piss, the bathroom lights went out. Someone was awake. I listened intently, not wanting to spray anything unwanted anywhere but the toilet bowl. Soft hands rubbed my sides and up my chest from behind. I felt breasts pressing into my back. Fingernails grazed my ribcage.

"You're up late," I said aloud. From behind, I couldn't tell if this was Carly or Karina rubbing up on me. I finished up, shook my dick dry, and turned around.

I spun and, in the little bit of light that was visible, saw glimmers of blonde hair.

"I was asleep until someone turned a light on in the middle of the night," Karina said, scolding me lightly.

"I try not to pee in the dark."

"There are more fun things to do in the dark," she said, kissing me.

I put my arms around her, and we kissed deeply. She licked my lips and I let her chase my tongue with hers. We both moaned at the same time.

"Have you been working all night?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah. I probably need some sleep before we head to Willow Park tomorrow."

"Well, come with me mister," she said, leading me back to my bed and slid her sexy frame under the covers beside me. She snuggled up on my chest, I put my hand on her bare ass and I actually fell asleep pretty quickly.

I woke up alone. It took me a few moments to get my bearings. I was still naked, in bed. I could see the bathroom door was closed. That looked so out of place. I had gotten accustomed to it being open all the time here lately. I went into the bathroom to find the door to the girl's room closed as well. It was eerily quiet. I went about showering and getting dressed. Quietly, I stepped into the hall. I was immediately overwhelmed by the smell of bacon and could hear voices from the kitchen.

Sure enough, as I rounded the corner, both my parents, my sister and Karina were all sitting around the table, eating and talking together. I slid into the empty chair and took in the spread. Mom had outdone herself. I stabbed a couple of pancakes with my fork and dragged them onto the plate in front of me.

"Well, someone is among the living," Dad mused.

"Barely. I was up late trying to wrap up some side work that was still out there." I took a sip of orange juice.

"I heard things went well yesterday," he beamed.

"They did. I think I'm going to like it." Karina flashed me a smile.

"Your sister has already spilled some of the beans. You're looking at a house already?" Mom sounded a bit hurt.

"Viv, he needs to get out there and do his own thing." Dad patted her arm.

"I know, but this is so fast." Her voice cracked.

"I've been saving money for a while. I always kind of planned on moving out this summer. The places I am seeing today are only in Willow Park. And really, I've only just started looking. It can take weeks and months to close a deal. I'm not packing boxes or anything yet." Mom tried to smile at me as I finished, and Dad nodded.

"Fine. But I better see you back here for dinner once a week," she sighed. "What time are you going today?"

"Three. Probably leave here around lunch and drive around a while first."

"Well, your father and I will be out when you get back. You'll have to pull yourself away from the computer tomorrow long enough to tell us about it."

Karina spoke up, "We'll tell you."

Carly chimed in, "Yeah, we will. We're going too. Someone with some sense of style needs to chaperone him, otherwise he'll buy the first ugly thing he sees."

Mom laughed a little and started clearing dishes. Dad smirked at me.

"Good. You three have fun," he said, staring right at me.

I finished my plate, Karina and Carly sitting there watching me silently. Mom and dad went to their room and Carly turned to me.

"You don't know how close to busted you were this morning. Mom came knocking and I barely had time to shut the bathroom door before she came in. Told her Karina was on the toilet and that you had been up late working."

"I actually was," I said, feebly defending myself.

"That doesn't matter. If she had seen the bathroom doors open and you two naked in bed, I think she might have stroked out," Carly lectured.

Karina was blushing. Carly was right, of course. We had been careless.

"You're right. We should be more careful," I said, taking my plate to the sink and rinsing it out. I turned around and Karina was there, leaning up to kiss me softly.

"I liked sleeping beside you. It felt nice," she whispered.

"Yeah. We'll have to do that again sometime."

Karina's eyes sparkled at me. "We're going to go get ready. I'm sure you have work to do."

She was right, I did. I stood in my room, staring at the closed door, hearing the muffled voices. I sent off a few emails and did a little double checking, being sure not to delve too deep into anything, or else I'd lose track of time. I did want to drive around the area a bit and see what was close by. I closed the laptop and walked down the hall. I knocked on their door and just said "I'm ready." No answer.

I took a seat in the living room and buried my nose in my phone. There were some other home listings to check out, some closer, some further away: one near the reservoir, another on the other side of the extension campus in the next county.

The girls emerged dressed to kill; to kill me anyway. Karina had on a flowing sundress, light and loose fitting, letting her ample breasts dance underneath. Carly also wore a dress, but this one looked more like the typical 'Little Black Dress', but a deep purple color instead. I don't know how long I was staring, but it felt like a while. Carly spoke up and snapped me out of it.

"Put your eyes back in your head and your cock back in your pants buster, you have to be able to have a normal conversation in a little bit. Can't have you all bumfuzzled because you're having dirty thoughts about your sister and her best friend." Carly wagged her finger at me mockingly

"Yeah, no promises. You two look fantastic!" I said, honestly. Karina gave me a quick hug and we headed out the door. The girls climbed in the back seat of Carly's car, so I got in the driver's door.

We made the drive to Willow Park without too much difficulty. Carly kept steering the conversation to things I might want to look for; layouts, bathrooms, garage, office, counter tops, pool, all the things that a normal person would be thinking about, instead of how sexy they looked. I managed to not have an erection the entire drive.

The real estate agent was a nice woman named Pam. She was probably Mom's age. You could tell she had been a very good-looking woman in her younger years. She had the skin tone that you got from years of tanning. She was very tall and wore a bright red blazer. I introduced myself and we all made some simple small talk as we walked up the sidewalk of the first home. Karina took my hand in hers as we reached the porch.

"Aren't you two cute," Pam said, smiling as she opened the front door.

The house was fantastic. Wide open floor plan, quartz countertops. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, including a massive master bath. The shower was at least twice the size of the one in our bathroom, with three separate showerheads inside. And, to top it all off, the previous owners had installed an in-ground hot tub in the back deck.

"Wow," Karina said as we came down the staircase, "This place is amazing"

"It is," Pam said, "But I think the next one is even more impressive. The tile flooring is so much more majestic."

She walked us a couple blocks over and showed us two more equally impressive homes. As we left the third house, Pam was making a comparison between the different houses and to drive her point home, insisted on going back inside the first kitchen to point out the difference.

We were talking there when Pam's cell phone rang. She excused herself and walked outside to the back porch to finish the call.

"I still like this place better than the others," Carly said, "And that hot tub is amazing."

Karina seemed to agree. "Yeah, we could have a lot of fun in that," she said, squeezing my arm.

"I like the office being downstairs and all the bedrooms being on the second floor," I pointed out. "I think that would be really good for when I am working at home."

"With all the bedrooms upstairs, the second floor could just be the 'Naked Floor.' No clothes allowed past the landing," Karina said with a mischievous smirk.

"Ooh, yeah. And think, three bedrooms and two bathrooms to break in up there," Carly said. "Although, if Pam stays on the phone long enough, we might sneak up there and fool around a little."

"What? Here? Today?" My sister was insane. Karina just smiled at me, her eyes sparkling and giving me some dirty thoughts.

We saw Pam start to come back inside. Carly grabbed Karina's hand and dragged her upstairs, leaving me alone in the kitchen area.

"I'm sorry about that, something has come up and I need to go back to the office to meet with someone," she apologized. "If you want to look around here a bit longer, I will leave you the key and you can lock up and put it back in the lockbox on the front door."

Pam shook my hand and, just like that, was gone. I looked around for a moment or so, then turned and looked up at the landing area. I saw Karina poke her head around a corner.

"Did she leave?" She asked.

"Yeah. She had to go. She said we can look around a bit if we want and then just lock up afterwards."

"Really!" Carly's voice boomed out, "Get up here!"

I complied, curious as to what Carly had in mind. I got to the top of the stars and found two pairs of thongs and matching bras on the floor in front of the master bedroom. I eased inside. Seeing no one, I immediately headed toward the open door to the en-suite. There, I was greeted with an amazing sight.

My sister and her best friend, both bent over, leaning on the vanity countertop. Legs spread apart, dresses hiked up above their hips, two round asses on full display. Two right hands could be seen reaching between their legs, fingers furiously rubbing their visibly wet pussies. Their eyes caught mine in the mirror, two faces full of lust looking back at me.

1...678910...12