See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly tensed up at her words and her moans went suddenly silent. I let out a grunt and shot cum on my sister's tits and belly. Karina smiled and put two fingers up for me to suck on. I tasted my sister's pussy off her fingers as Carly cooed below me.

"That's really fucking hot," Karina sighed as my tongue slithered between her fingers for the last tastes of pussy. "I want to do this again."

Carly was already half asleep. "Yes. Sleep now. Fuck later," she mumbled.

Karina stood and kissed me. "See you in the morning."

I grabbed my clothes and headed through the bathroom to my room. I never bothered to close the doors behind me. There probably wasn't much of a point anymore, other than for appearances sake.

I slept soundly. No vivid dreams, no interruptions. My phone vibrated with an email and then I was hearing the girls in the bathroom. The door was still open. I heard the water running in the shower. I pulled myself out of bed, still nude from the night before, and walked to the doorway. Carly was standing at the sink brushing her teeth, clad in a matching black bra and panties. Karina was in the shower. I just nodded and went to pee. I heard the water in the shower stop and the click of the door opening.

"I guess we didn't kill him after all." Karina laughed as she stepped out. I watched the drops of water running down her perfect tits and dripping from her pussy.

"Not for lack of trying," I deadpanned, flushing the toilet. I turned to face them, cock starting to show signs of life somehow. "But I'm not complaining."

"We've got to be careful," Karina said softly. "We got a little loud and reckless last night."

"And our entire room reeks of pussy and cum. I already put the sheets in the wash, lit a few candles, and opened the window," Carly added, pausing as she took a swig of mouthwash. "I hope mom doesn't go in there. You might need to go finish that load for us while you're home in case mom gets home early."

"Sure," I agreed. "I'll be glad to finish a load for you." I poked Carly in the side with my erection.

Carly rolled her eyes and Karina giggled.

"Don't encourage him. I'll jack him off on your clean underwear and you'll have to change again," Karina said, grasping my cock and pointing it teasingly at my sister. She squealed and ran into their room. Karina turned to face me but didn't release her grip on my dick.

"Seriously. That was fun last night but we can't do that every day or we're going to get busted for sure," she said, slowly stroking my erection.

"I understand," I said, watching her hands work back and forth along my stiff prick.

"Hurry up, we'll be late." Carly re-emerged fully dressed in a denim skirt and pink blouse. "Suck his dick and let's get going."

"Bossy," Karina stated. She dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick with a purpose. One hand cradled my balls and the other went between her legs to finger herself. Carly leaned against the sink and watched, cupping her big tits in her small hands.

"That's fucking hot girl, you on her knees, sucking my brother's big dick. He should cum all over your face," Carly teased herself and me. If she was trying to make me cum faster, it was working.

Karina looked up at me with a demure smile. "Do you want to cum on my face Trevor?"

I grunted a reply. Karina took me as far in her mouth as she could, then wrapped her hand around my cock and jacked me off fast. She licked the tip of my dick a few times and I came again, hitting her in the cheek with the first shot, then she directed the spray in her open mouth. I stumbled back against the wall as she stood up. Carly kissed her and they made a show of swirling my seed between their mouths. Damn that was hot!

"Mmmm. Fluoride, mint and semen, what a combination," Carly mused, grabbing a towel to wipe her lips clean after swallowing. She delicately wiped seminal fluid from Karina's face.

The girls disappeared into their room but left the door open. I stumbled back into mine and went about my morning. I had work emails to handle and more project work to do. I looked up a few times, noticed the open bathroom door in my room and smiled.

The girls weren't home until after dinner that night. I was blasting zombies with my online crew when Karina poked her head around the open bathroom door.

"Hey there," she beamed. I paused my screen.

"Hey you," I replied, enthralled by her smile.

"Just checking on you, we missed dinner and you were already shut up in here when we got home. Everything good?" Her shirt was tight across her chest. I struggled not to stare.

"Yeah. Did some work and now I'm just playing a game with some friends." I tried hard to keep my gaze at her blue eyes as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Ok, we had a long day and are probably going to sleep soon." She leaned back on her elbows, making her boobs jut out more prominently. She grinned as I noticed.

"Yeah, me too," I said, eyes focused on her rack.

"Are ... are you ok with all this? It's been a crazy couple of days." She grasped my hand as she spoke.

"That's an understatement," I quipped, "I was a little weirded out at first, but yeah, I think I'm good."

Karina stood up, leaned over me, and kissed me full on the lips. Soft and gentle. She pulled away.

"See you in the morning Trevor." She winked at me and disappeared through the bathroom. I resumed my game with a smile.

A couple hours later I logged off and climbed into bed. Not long after I heard the shower start up. There were no giggles or moans coming from the bathroom. I assumed one of them was just showering like a normal person.

I think we all needed a normal day. Karina was right, it had been a wild couple of days. I never imagined that I would have had ever seen one of them nude, much less do any of the sexual things we had done.

I woke up the next morning with a raging hard on. No surprise, I guess. I could see the light on in the bathroom. I heard Carly's voice. I stood in the doorway for a moment. She was standing at the mirror, wrapped in a towel and brushing her hair.

"Hey sleepyhead," she smirked. "I thought maybe you didn't want to play around anymore."

"I was tired." I defended myself weakly as I lifted the toilet lid.

"Nice boner," Karina said as she walked in and watched, fully dressed in some tight jeans and a t-shirt. "I wondered if you'd be up before we left."

"I think that thing is always up," Carly said. I flushed and started to put my dick back in my boxers when Carly swatted my hand away.

"Leave him out. I like to see it get hard." And with that, she dropped the towel and stood in front of me naked, eyes laser-focused on my cock. Karina giggled. I stared at my sister's tits and pussy. My dick got harder and harder.

"I guess you're going to suck it before we go this time?" Karina asked.

"Probably, although we might be late for school again." Carly stepped closer and stroked my dick a few times. I palmed her tits and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. "What do you think, brother?"

"I think you should do it. I won't complain if you don't though," I said, busying myself with her boobs and exhaling as Carly continued to give me a hand job.

"We need to leave in 15 minutes and you're still naked," Karina said.

Carly kissed my cheek and let go of my throbbing member. "To be continued," she whispered.

Karina gave me a kiss as well, this one on the lips. She lingered a moment, ran her hand down my chest, and whispered, "Save that for later."

And in a moment, they were gone. I dressed, ate and got down to work. Dad's boss had sent me a formal contract to complete the job as discussed, plus a retainer offer for me to do some training and maintenance on the program.

I was floored. The money in this deal was big, especially for someone with no real expenses. I had been preparing to move out this summer, but now I could afford a down payment on a house if I wanted. I spent some time looking at home listings as well.

There were some phone calls and arrangements for me to make, and that occupied the rest of my day. I needed to go meet with the company IT guys in the morning, so I took my new shirt and some slacks to the dry cleaners. The day sped by.

Mom was home early. Dad had apparently told her already, and she was excited. She suggested I get a haircut to make a good impression. Dad had subtly hinted at that at one point too. I might just be a computer techie, but this was a very buttoned-up, corporate environment, so I went back out.

Karina and Carly got home while I was out. Dad came home early, and I walked into a full house. Dad gave me a big bear hug. Karina gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek lightly. Carly followed suit, and I thought I saw mom and dad exchange an odd glance.

I was instructed to put on some nice clothes, as I was being taken out for dinner.

"Don't worry mom, we'll make sure he's dressed nice," Carly said, grabbing Karina by the arm and marching past me to my bedroom. I shrugged and followed.

When I opened the door, Carly dragged me inside and kissed me while Karina went fumbling through my disorganized mess of a closet.

"God I'm horny. And now dinner with our parents? I'm going to burst," she said, breathless as our lips separated.

"Here," Karina handed me some jeans and a polo I had forgotten about. "And hurry up. We don't need to make Harold and Vivian suspicious," she said with a wink. She dragged my sister off me and left me to change. My dick was getting hard. It would be uncomfortable trapped under the thick denim all evening. On the other hand, an erection would be less obvious that way as well. Damn she was as smart as she was sexy.

As we piled into my parent's SUV, Mom said we were going to a fancy new Greek restaurant that had opened up on the lakefront, which is about 10 miles away. I nodded and leaned back, not that I had much of a choice. I was behind mom, with Karina between Carly and I in the middle row. They were whispering back and forth, and I had a feeling there was a conspiracy against me afoot.

Karina gave my sister a quick kiss on the lips and then snuggled up against me for the rest of the ride. She absent-mindedly ran her hand along my thighs the entire time. I had a feeling her job was to keep my cock hard the entire night. Obviously, Carly couldn't do much to help as it might catch the attention of our parents, but they would theoretically object less to Karina getting cozy with me than my own sister. I couldn't help but smile at the idea of 'if they only knew.'

My suspicions were pretty confirmed when Karina kissed me full on the lips as we got out of the SUV at the restaurant. I think dad saw us, but Carly had his attention on something else at that moment.

The food was great and, since we were with them and not driving, Dad ordered wine for all of us. I wasn't personally a fan of the bitter grape juice, but the girls and Mom both had several glasses during the meal. We enjoyed some dessert and made small talk. Dad clicked my glass and then addressed me directly.

"So, Trevor, with this news I'm going to guess you're not going to keep your classes going," he said, very matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that. School starts in a couple days, and I'm going to have a lot on my plate. I was thinking about not starting right away and seeing what my workload might allow next semester." I reckoned that I sounded like I had thought that out pretty well.

"We both know you will be just as busy, if not more so next semester," he said. "The deal was to for you to stay in school for a year and we would cover your expenses. Somehow, I don't think that is much of an incentive anymore. I think your mother and I both need to admit that finishing school isn't going to give you any more of a leg up than you already have," he said, draining his glass.

"Probably." I said quietly. I felt like I was in trouble at the moment, unsure of where he was going.

"Well, I think what we're going to do is pay off the car note anyway. You clearly aren't wasting time playing video games all day and not working." Mom nodded along with dad. "And you're welcome to stay at home as long as you like."

"Well, actually, I've been saving some money. With the retainer and all, I could have a good-sized down payment on a house," I said. Karina and Carly both whipped their heads around at me immediately.

"You're moving out?" mom asked in a high-pitched voice.

"Eventually," I tried to reassure her, "But not yet. I only just started thinking about it."

"Well, I think that's a fine idea! We have a real estate firm that we work with when they move the executives around. I'll get you that number," dad bellowed. Karina grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it. Mom called for another glass of wine.

We wound down and headed to the car. Karina took my arm and put it around her as we trailed the others heading out. She was clearly feeling the effects of the alcohol. Her cheeks were rosy, and she was a bit unsteady on her feet. Carly was walking better, but her eyes were bleary. We all piled in, and Karina laid her head on my shoulder. Dad gave me a look through the rear-view mirror.

When we got home, he pulled me aside before we got in the door.

"Looks like you and Karina have something going on," he said quietly.

"Well, kind of," I stammered a little. "But it's nothing serious."

"Just be careful. With all she's been through, she doesn't need any emotional stress. And I'm not sure how your sister is going to feel about it either. Tread lightly." He patted my shoulder and led mom to their bedroom.

Well, that could have gone much, much worse, I supposed to myself. Carly and Karina met me at the door, and we put our arms around each other.

"So, when are you leaving?" Carly whimpered.

"Eventually. I haven't even found a place I liked yet," I assured her. I walked them to their bedroom and the girls fell back on their bed. They interlocked arms and I watched their eyes start to close. I started for the bathroom when Karina spoke up.

"Trevor, don't leave us," she said softly.

"I'm just going to change clothes." I said, locking eyes with her.

"No, I mean forever. Don't move out." Her voice was quiet.

"It won't be for a while. And I won't go far, I promise. Now go to sleep," I said, feeling pretty bummed out. I didn't really mean to spring that on them like that, especially considering how things had been going for us.

I stripped naked and crawled into bed. It had been an eventful day, and it all suddenly caught up with me at once. I closed my eyes and was asleep instantly.

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately knew something was different. As the fog of unconsciousness faded, I realized I wasn't alone. There was warm, soft flesh pressing into mine. Smooth and inviting, it warmed my chest and groin. I was spooning one of the girls, who was naked. My dick, not hard for once, was pressing into a bare ass cheek. My arm was wrapped around her, fingertip making subtle contact with a flaccid nipple.

As I realized this, the blood flow down below began to increase. I flexed my hand and felt the nipple stiffen. A sleepy moan emanated from her throat, and I finally opened my eyes. As I adjusted to the light, I noticed had my face against the back of a blonde head. Karina was in bed with me.

I kissed the back of her neck and felt the goosebumps rise on her skin. I cupped the tit in my hand and felt her grind her ass into my crotch. My cock was swelling slowly, and with a thrust, it came to rest between her round ass cheeks.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning. This is a nice surprise," I responded, kissing her neck again.

"Mmmm," was her only reply. I slid my hand down from her boob to between her legs. She shifted and spread her legs, letting my fingers slide along her labia. She moaned, so I took that as a sign to keep going. My fingers found her clit and I began to circle around it with my fingertips, getting close but never quite making full contact. She writhed against me, further pressing into my raging erection.

As I kept rubbing her pussy, she quickly became very wet. My fingers got coated, so I eased a finger inside her pussy. She gyrated on my digit, bucking her hips, and driving my cock into her ass crack at the same time. I was kissing up her neck and licking her ear now as well, doing everything I could from that position to turn her on.

She flipped on her back, bent her knees and spread her legs obscenely wide. I saw her pink pussy lips spread open like a flower. I felt my tongue drool. I wanted to lick Karina's pussy so bad at that moment.

I think she read my mind. As I started to lower my body in position, she spoke up. "Please baby. I want you to fuck my pussy. Trevor, I need you inside me," she pleaded.

I rose to my knees and got into position; my cock pointed at the target like an arrow. I pressed forward, feeling her warm, wet pussy slowly engulf the head of my dick. And then I pressed forward some more, finally sinking inside her.

The sound Karina made in that moment was indescribable. Not a moan, or a whimper, or anything I had ever heard before. I went slowly at first, trying to savor the sensations. I gazed down at her perfect body underneath mine, sexy and alluring.

"God damn that's hot," Carly's voice echoed from the doorway.

She was standing there nude as well, hands on her hips, watching us fuck. She smiled at me and sat down at the desk for a closer view.

"This is really good. I've never watched people fuck before. I'm getting wet watching you." She cooed the last part out.

I was pretty sure she was saying all that as much for our benefit as for her own. She was caressing her nipples now, eyes narrowing a bit. She came over and sat on the edge of the bed. She pinched Karina's nipple playfully, then leaned down and licked her lips. Their tongues danced about, creating an erotic scene I'm not sure I can fully describe.

My sister flipped around and stuck her face down near Karina's pussy, getting an extreme close-up of my dick pistoning in and out. She lashed her tongue out and found her friend's clit, then latched onto it and began to suck. I pumped harder and Karina quickly went over the edge. I felt her pussy pulsating on my cock, involuntary spasms of pleasure matched by sharp breaths in, then her body went slack, and she melted into the mattress.

I slowed my pace, and Carly pulled my cock from Karina's cunt and sucked it into her mouth. She stroked and sucked it at the same time, and it wasn't long before I was shooting my wad into her face. She laid down beside Karina and kissed her deeply. I could see tongues dancing, coated with my seed once again.

"Wow," was all I could mutter aloud.

"Was it good, big brother?" Carly asked in a little sing-song voice.

"Fantastic." One-word responses were all I seemed to have early in the morning. Karina was still breathing deeply, coming down from the high of her orgasm. Carly stood up and started to pull her to her feet.

"C'mon. We have to get ready for school. Shower time." Karina grunted her displeasure, but let Carly lead her to the bathroom. I followed and stood against the doorframe as they grabbed towels and loofah and turned the water on.

"So apparently, we can't go a whole day or so without messing around or someone ends up crawling into someone else's bed," Carly snarked.

Karina blushed a little. "It wasn't like that. I was just sleeping at first."

"Naked. Your nightgown was on the floor in my room," Carly pointed out.

"Ok, fine. I did hope something would happen," Karina admitted. "But snuggling up with him was really nice too."

"It was a nice surprise to wake up to." I beamed at Karina. "I wouldn't mind it happening again," I chimed in.

"I bet not!" my sister laughed. "You're going to miss that when you move out... Hey!" Carly almost screamed the last part.

1...56789...12