See You in the Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your cock inside me, brother." Carly was straight to the point. Karina winked at me, and I pulled my pants and boxers down in one motion. I rubbed the head of my thickening dick up and down along her cunt lips a couple of times, gathering some wetness and letting it get fully hard. Satisfied, I grabbed her hips and thrust inside her.

The warm wetness of my sister's pussy never ceased to amaze. I stroked myself in and out slowly at first, then gradually picked up steam little by little. The sounds of our flesh slapping together was accompanied by Carly's grunting and Karina's moans as continued to rub herself. She looked back and watched me fuck my sister, her eyes transfixing mine as I pistoned in and out of Carly's dripping pussy.

Carly bent over and put her arms on the quartz countertop, then rested her head on her arms. The angle she created made the sensations I felt increase, and I threw my head back and let out a guttural moan.

Karina continued to play with herself beside us, watching me intently "Ease up a little. You still have to fuck my pussy too," she informed me, licking her lips seductively.

Carly snaked a hand back under her torso and started to rub her clit in a sharp up and down motion. I could feel the pressure of her hand on my cock as it slipped in and out of her. She was panting hard by now, almost crying out. She wasn't as verbal as I was used to, just muttering "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME," over and over and over.

Then, I felt her pussy pulsing around my dick. She screamed out, nearly howling. I thrust in once more and then pulled her hips firm against mine. I felt her grind herself back and forth twice, then she went limp and exhaled loudly.

I gently pulled my cock from her pussy and shuffled over to Karina. She cooed and spread her legs open again, commanding me to give her the same fucking I gave my sister. I did my best to comply, gripping her hips and giving her every inch of my cock on every thrust. Karina was soon panting and gasping for breath as Carly started to regain her senses beside me.

Carly leaned back against the sink, her dress falling back in place. "God that was fucking great. Make her cum like that," she ordered.

Karina growled a response, and I adjusted my grip on her hips to allow for her to bend over a little more. As I kept fucking her, Carly leaned over and started kissing her neck. Their heads moved and brought their lips together. I watched in the mirror as their tongues twirled around together. The sight made me want to pound her pussy harder. Carly slid her hand under Karina, and I felt her start to frig her friend's clit, bringing her closer to the edge.

I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to hang on. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of her wet pussy enveloping my cock. Then, from deep inside her, I felt it start to spasm as well. Her canal walls contracted around my hardness and Karina cried out. That was enough and I came hard. Blast after blast of cum shot inside Karina's dripping pussy. My back arched involuntarily, and I got a bit lightheaded.

Carly was on her knees in a flash, bending her neck backwards like a contortionist, mouth there as I eased my cock out. She slurped and licked at the combined fluids that started to drip from between Karina's swollen labia. Karina's knees were wobbly, having the extra sensations of Carly's tongue on her pussy. I held her upright, all the while trying to keep my own balance.

Three sets of shoulders heaved simultaneously as we all caught our breath and came back down to reality. Karina's brow glistened with a sheen of sweat, while Carly's mouth and chin shone as well, coated in a different type of bodily fluid. She wiped her mouth on the back of her arm and grinned.

"We should go," Karina whispered.

"Yeah, you're right." Carly stood and went to gather their underwear. I pulled my pants back up and kissed Karina softly on the lips.

"Oh, get a room you two," Carly chided as she came back in.

"I'm trying to get several," I retorted, gesturing around.

Carly used their undergarments to wipe off any stray cum we could see on the tile floor. Karina took my hand and led us down the stairs.

I locked up and put the key back where it belonged. We piled in the car and headed home. It wasn't 10 seconds into the drive that I could see the girls making out in the backseat. I could see them pawing at each other's tits and taking turns licking down their collarbones.

"You're making it hard to concentrate on the road, you know," I mused.

"You better be careful, big brother. We need to get home, get these dirty clothes off and get a nice clean shower," Carly said, before returning to running her tongue along Karina's willing mouth.

I broke some serious land speed records getting home. Mom and dad were already out so there was no need to be too cautious. The girls' dresses got pulled off as soon as they were in the front door. They scampered off naked to our bathroom, cute asses jiggling as they ran. I had ended up with their panties, so I gathered the dresses as well and followed them. I went in through their room, dropped the clothes on the floor and entered the bathroom still dressed. Carly and Karina were warming up the shower, and each other

"Hey!" Karina yelled, "You aren't naked!"

Carly grabbed my shirt and started to unbutton it. Karina went for my pants, and within seconds I was naked. Karina grabbed my dick, which was pretty much back to full mast at this point. She started to stroke it, then leaned up and kissed me full on the mouth. We kissed for a while moaning and groaning into each other's mouths, running our hands around each other's bodies. I lost where I was and that my sister was still in the room, until she spoke.

"God damn that's hot. Now get in here and let's get clean so we can get all dirty again."

It made sense at the time, although now as I relive those words, they sound odd. Karina and I joined her in the shower, and for the most part, we actually showered. I mean, yeah, I soaped up and lathered all four tits and we all spent a little extra time running loofahs and washcloths between each other's legs. There was some licking of erect nipples and a little stroking of a hard dick, but those ten minutes were productive, because now we all smelled better for sure.

I watched Karina's tits jiggle as she ran a towel through her hair. Carly had a towel around her waist, her hard nipples standing up proudly, droplets of water still clinging to them. We continued the kissing and light rubbing and feeling up we had done while showering.

The towels got dropped, and I followed the two asses into my bedroom. I watched them crawl into my bed and cuddle up together. I sat on the bed and just watched as their hands instinctively roamed round their fresh bodies. Karina gave me one of her sparkling smiles and then spoke.

"There's something I want to do tonight," she said softly.

"Anything you want," was my response.

"Well, it's not up to you really," she said kind of shyly. "Something I've never done before." Then she looked directly at Carly. "I want to eat you out."

"Oh. Well, hell yes!" Carly said, sounding surprised.

I guess the shock was still showing on my face. I kind of assumed they had done that sometime in the last week or so since we had started messing around a lot.

Karina seemed to read my mind. "Remember, we told you we hadn't done that when this all started. Carly went down on me the other night when we were all in our bedroom together, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do that," she explained.

"Yeah, sure. I just figured..."

"Nope. Not even once." My sister cut me off. "We kiss and play around with each other at night a lot, but the only pussy eating that went on is what I did to her when you fucked me from behind," Carly piped up. The vision of that night flashed before my eyes. I smiled.

Carly rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, a hand sneaking down to run itself along her slit. Karina smiled at me and wiggled her ass down, kissing my sister's breasts, then nipples and navel as she neared her pussy.

I knelt by the side of the mattress, eager to get a bird's eye view of Karina's tongue as it eased out and touched Carly's pussy lips for the first time. Carly squirmed a bit at the light touch. Karina liked her lips and let out a "Mmmm" before she pressed her tongue firmly against Carly's clitoral hood and began to lick.

My hand was on my cock and stroking away. I got on the bed and began to kiss my sister's nipples, pinching them firmly between my lips. I looked down and saw Karina's eyes roll back in her head as she pressed her tongue deep into Carly's wet folds. I could hear the moisture and the wetness as Karina's lips went on their journey in and around Carly's cunt. I slid and hand down and rubbed her clit, and Karina took a moment to suck on my fingers.

Carly whispered to me. "I want you to fuck her while she eats me out. Just like you did to me while I went down on her. Then, I want you to cum in my mouth afterwards."

Like a good soldier, I followed orders. I crawled around the end of the bed and lifted Karina's hips. She broke her lip lock on Carly's clit just long enough to give me a sultry smile, then resumed her cunnilingus adventure as my erection found its way up into her damp pussy. For the second time tonight, I grabbed her by the hips and fucked Karina from behind with a fast, even pace. I made eye contact with Carly.

Carly came first, with a similar howl to the one she had let loose at the Willow Park house. Karina didn't stop, and Carly seemed well on her way to another one when Karina erupted. I felt the familiar vice grip of Karina's Kegel muscles on my dick, the pulses of electricity flowing in her body as she came. I was ready to burst at any moment. I managed to mutter out that I was about to cum,

Carly, true to her word, pulled herself up shockingly fast, pulling my cock from Karina's pussy and sucking it wholly into her mouth in one fell swoop. I came instantly, sending waves of semen cascading down my sister's gulping throat. Karina positioned herself around, kneeling next to Carly and they kissed deeply after Carly was satisfied. I was done. I collapsed into the bed, totally spent. The girls each cuddled up on either side of me, and we fell asleep like that together. The last thing I remember was Karina whispering in my ear, "See you in the morning."

I awoke early the next morning, or so I thought. I was alone in the bed, the bathroom door was once again closed, telling me that likely the parents were home and awake. Still naked, I got up to go to the bathroom. There, fresh out of the shower, was Karina. She was naked, drying herself off with a towel.

"Hey sleepy boy," she teased, blowing me a kiss. "Harold and Vivian are out in the yard."

"I figured they were up and about; you guys closed the doors behind you."

"Yeah, no need to rock the boat and get caught," she said, kissing me.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed her cheeks in my palms. I slid my hand between us and then between her legs. I pressed my fingertips into her clit, extracting an excited moan from her. I slid my finger up and down her slit, then inside her pussy. Karina broke the kiss and spun around. She put her elbows on the sink counter, spread her legs apart and looked back at me.

"Fuck me. Hard and fast," she ordered.

I complied, grabbing her hips and positioned myself behind her. In one motion I was inside her and pumping for all I was worth. I watched her tits bounce about in the mirror. Her eyes rolled back, and she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as I fucked her.

"Harder Trevor, Harder!" She gritted her teeth, trying not to make any noise. The slapping of skin on skin echoed against the tile walls louder than I thought it would, but at that moment I did not care. I thrust a few more times before I felt Karina's pussy spasming again around me. I would never get tired of that sensation. I gave her one last pump in and came inside her wet pussy again. Blast after blast shot up inside. Karina cooed along with each one. We both leaned on the counter and each other as we caught our breath.

"Jesus Christ, I can't leave you alone for two seconds, can I?" Carly broke the silence. She stood there in my doorway, fully dressed, arms folded under her boobs. "I was told to wake you up and tell you to get dressed and get outside."

"Sorry sis," I mumbled.

"Oh, shut up. I would have fucked you if she had gotten up first instead. But they're home and awake and waiting, so get a move on." She gave us the order and marched out.

I grabbed a towel. "I need to shower really quick."

"I guess I should leave you alone. Otherwise, I'm going to want more of that dick in me." Karina bent over and licked my now flaccid cock and grinned as it twitched on her tongue.

I showered and changed and joined the family outside. It was a sunny day, and Mom and dad like eating on the deck when the weather permits.

We had a pleasant conversation. They asked how the house hunting had gone, and as I told them about the one house we really liked, Karina had to suppress a giggle, so Carly smacked her arm.

The girls went inside to bring out another plate, leaving dad and I alone. He didn't say much at first, just kind of watched me watch them leave.

"Promise me you won't knock Karina up here in the house," he said flatly.

I felt my eyes go wide with shock. He waved me off with his hand and kept talking.

"Your mother even suspects something is going on. I know you're both technically adults now and all that. I'm not saying you have to stop; I'm saying don't screw this up." His words were forceful.

"Yes. Yes sir," I stammered.

"I also know that suddenly Carly said they're looking at taking classes at the extension campus next year instead of the city college. You just got this big check, and it sounds like you found a place in Willow Park you like. I fully expect Carly to ask if it is ok if they move out there with you this summer so they can be closer to school next year." He looked at me expectantly.

"They've ... mentioned it." I confirmed.

"I figured. Look, I can't and won't say no. But ..." he paused, searching for the right wording, "But it would be a very bad life decision for them to move out and your place to become the party house for a bunch of college kids. You have a serious commitment at my office as well, and I promise you, you will get no slack on expectations there because we share a last name."

I just nodded as he continued.

"Your mom might take some convincing, but that's not my department. Just know that while it might be your house and your life, if they're going to school and living with you, then that's my tuition money on the line, so I do have a little skin in the game." He paused for effect. "You can have all the fun you want, as long as business is taken care of by all three of you."

"That won't be a problem." I tried not to sound nervous. My dad had that voice about him.

"Good. Until then though, let's make sure we all stay in the correct beds at night around here. Your mother and I had a good time last night, so let's not ruin anyone's good mood today with any shenanigans."

"I won't," my voice cracking a bit. "I have some work to do anyway, so I'll be busy most of the day," I said truthfully.

"Well then, don't let me keep you," he said, as he went inside.

I sat there a little shell shocked at first. I was glad he didn't pry further. Apparently, we had a closer call last night or this morning than we realized.

I went back to my room and got to work. After 6 straight hours I took a break. I popped my head in the girls' room, where they were just hanging out on their phones. I recounted the conversation with dad and restated his warnings, both about bedrooms and about living together when I move out.

"Wait, he all but said it was ok?" Carly sounded shocked.

"Pretty much. I think you guys need to actually have the conversation with him and mom about it first when the time comes."

"Wow. I don't know what to say," Karina answered softly.

"Yeah. I think I'll call Pam in the morning and have her send me the offer sheets for that one."

"Really!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah. There were some things I'd want done first but overall, I liked it a lot, especially the hot tub. That was truly my favorite feature."

"Ooh yeah. That will be so much fun," Karina beamed at me.

"Count me in. Between that and having an entire floor be a Naked Zone, I don't think my pussy will ever stop being wet." Good old, bunt Carly. Karina giggled and I just shook my head.

"I'm sure I'll develop a permanent erection too. But that's enough for now. I do have quite a bit more work to do, and you have school tomorrow."

I started to close the door when Carly piped up. "Good night, Trevor. See you in the morning."

I got back to work. Of course, I got up in the morning and stood there naked in the doorway as Carly and Karina showered and dressed. I stroked myself absentmindedly, my joke about a permanent erection seeming like more of a real possibility.

The next several weeks went by quick as a flash. We continued to fuck as often as we could. We got a little adventurous in the house as time went by. On days mom and dad weren't due home right away, we'd mess around in the living room or kitchen.

One day Karina was reading a book for class on the couch. Carly had finished her work first and stood up to stretch. I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her panties down and bent her over the arm of dad's recliner. I dropped my pants as Carly rubbed her pussy in anticipation of my dick entering her.

"You two are kind of distracting, you know. I have to finish these chapters for tomorrow," Karina protested.

Carly licked her lips and blew her friend a kiss. I never stopped pounding her pussy with my cock. As I got close, I pulled out and came on her back. I collapsed into the recliner, and Carly went to clean herself off.

Another time, when both the parents were working late, Karina climbed on the kitchen table after dinner. She sat in front of me, pulling her skirt up to reveal her panty-less crotch. "Time for dessert," she giggled. I licked her pussy until she came over and over. Carly ended up under the table, sucking my cock and swallowing the resulting load.

But honestly, the best part was the rare time when the parents would be gone overnight, and we would all fall asleep together in my bed. Feeling a warm body pressed up against you as you fall asleep is an indescribable feeling. Two is even better. It was ... contentment mixed with pleasure mixed with ... something else. I felt a real connection with both of them.

Winter passed, although here on the Gulf Coast winter isn't all that different from fall and spring. The girls pressed on towards graduation. I made an offer on the Willow Park house and it took a couple of weeks of negotiation to get the sale price nailed down. I let Pam handle all the details. Mom saw my first few paychecks from the company and was assured I'd be just fine on my own.

There were other things to do as I prepared to close on the house. Like furniture. Again, I let Carly and Karina take charge of those departments. We had a fun afternoon shopping for a new bed to go in my new master bedroom. We picked out a big four-poster California King, the biggest one we could find. We laid on the floor model in the showroom together, hands starting to stray more than they should and making the salesperson trying to help us pretty uncomfortable. I swear she was about to kick us out before I ordered the entire bedroom suite of furniture.

Some of the stuff I brought back to my room, but the bigger stuff got taken to a storage unit place across town. I had a nice TV in my current bedroom, for instance. But I was about to have a huge living room that was set up perfect for a projection unit. So, we went and got one of those. It was going to take a while to fully furnish that place. Each payday, I'd take a day off, take the girls out and we'd go shop for something.