Seed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How does she know my name "Ummm, what happens now? Where's my wife?" not concerned, yet, just wondering.

"We'll go to them shortly." and she indicated Maximo. I guess he was going to update us shortly or something. I also guessed that the last few people had just exited, as I heard the big doors slam closed behind us. I resisted turning to look, instead looking at the other husbands missing their brides and now with new companions. Nearly all looked buzzed and happy, apart from one young man. I guess he was chair 1's husband, he looked nervous. Should I be nervous also? Maximo pulled me away from that thought with some Spanish addressing us. I couldn't pick up much of it "Eres muy afortunado de haber sido elegido para ser parte de esta celebración. Puede irse ahora o llegar al área de retratos." he looked at me with a smirk and didn't bother to translate it. I got from that something about portrait, leave if you wish, maybe. He raised a hand inviting us to his right, my left.

Hope grabbed my arm giving it a squeeze "We leave? Or watch?" her eyes expectant, like she thinks I know what's going on. I look around at the other husbands and spot one of them with his arm around his companion's waist walking off to the back of the church smiling. I guess he's seen it all before and is happy with it? Whatever it is. Well obviously I wasn't about to walk off and leave Emily to it. So without answering Hope I started down the pew towards the alcove. "Oohh soo exciting" came her squeak to our movement.

She clung on tightly to me as we headed into the space. It was an extension of the main church, huge ceiling, lovely stone walls. Maybe about 10 meters wide, again filled with pews. At the far end of the space was a chaise lounge chair thingy. Behind it was an altar with some statues on it, though for today they were clearly not the focus of attention. The lounge chair was very ornate, covered in gold, and old looking red leather, it looked like it belonged in a museum somewhere. It was very grand and blooming huge, I'd guess a good 3 meters in length with the higher resting bit at the end to the right. There was plenty of photography rigging setup but it was neatly around the sides and not in your face.

One thing that caught my attention though was the fact that the husbands were on the wrong side of a grating. Us and the pews couldn't get to the action if we wanted to. There was a gateway in the grating but there was a clear lock on the gate. None of it looked new, in fact it fit the design and decor of the place perfectly, so I guessed maybe they showed religious valuables here? I dunno.

Something else that caught my attention also was the 3 easels setup in the middle of the space before the lounge. Each canvas was a good 3 foot wide, one was still a blank page, another had the entire scene pre-painted apart from a glaring white space in the middle where the lounge was and the final one had a crude pencil sketch of the space, very concept arty. On the bottom of each easel was a small pile of notebooks. One was open to a page that had a number of fantastic portraits of Santos. It then all clicked with me. Santos was having a portrait painted of him. I imagine some annual thing, a majestic 'look at me' thing maybe. I guess the brides were just part of the theme. More look at me. In fact that's a thought, where is everyone?

There's not a soul on that side of the grate. Not even any photographers or anything. It is in fact very quiet. I look around and see that there are 5 of us husbands with their new hot little companions. I now realise that I recognise only one of the other men. I don't know his name but he does some of the gardens around the town. He's a nice man, currently deeply engrossed in a conversation with his partner. I guess I could do that also. "So Hope, what happens next, here?"

See looks at me, happy that I've started to engage her "Santos and his brides will come here for posing."

"Cool"

"It usually takes quite some time to plan. Then more time to paint."

Good lord they're going to paint it all while they pose "While they paint? That surely will take hours... days even."

"Oh no, we'll be done here by 4pm, easy time." and she smiles "I'll keep company until you can have your wife back." and she rubbed the side of her boob against my arm.

That made me chuckle, she was nice. But 4pm is still hours away, checking my watch it was just past 11. So 5 hours to go, geezzz, that does not sound interesting at all. I can see why the other dude left. "Surely we don't just sit here for 5 hours watching... paint dry?"

She didn't get the joke "Some men certainly do, it gets exciting for them."

What was she on about "Exciting, really? How?"

"Sensual, sexy time."

I coughed loudly "Whaat"

She laughed at my outburst as did some of the others around us "No, no, no sex, but... " she let it linger "sometimes it is fun for us all."

Ok, so no sex, but fun. No clue. She took my right hand and placed it on her leg above her knee, her hand over the top of mine. I went to pull it back. "It's ok, we're not doing anything wrong?"

She was right, we weren't doing anything wrong. "It's the same." and she nodded towards the lounger.

I relaxed a little under her advisement, but didn't really understand " The same? Some touching?" I asked her.

She grinned "Yes, only a little, only for some."

At that moment some laughing and noises of people brought our attention back to the portrait area. Two armed men then appeared in our section and walked to the grate. Then turning their backs to it, they separated against the two walls to watch us. So they weren't going to see anything, but were here to keep an eye on us. Again I don't care about the guns, used to it, but the watching us?

Hope detected my apprehension "To keep us all safe, that is all.".

And then a few men and women in black appeared and started to fuss with the camera gear. I started seeing and hearing flashes going off. Then I guess the 3 painters appeared, you could just tell their arty'ness. Santos appeared, and with much swagger made his way to the lounger. He was dressed in an amazing, thick robe or maybe a smoking jacket, I dunno. Again it looked fancy, as was everything he did. Someone brought in a glass of wine for him, someone else a tea pot like the one from the service. Some people dressing the set around him. Just a lot going on, everyone busy knowing what their place was in all this.

Hope got very excited "Isn't he magnificent? I'd love to be a bride for him." Well I wouldn't call him magnificent, but I understood the appeal, I guess.

Then the brides started to appear. Wow they really did look like models, all smouldering sexuality. I could see why he wanted this, it was a very good idea. They all looked a little glassy eyed and walked slowly, sauntering along. All 4 of them, oh we'd lost another one? I wonder what happened to her and why? Well Emily was there, looking like a million dollars, she only sort of looked around as she entered. Didn't register me on this side of the grate. Maybe the easels and stuff in the way hid us somewhat. All of the brides had their makeup redone, not over the top but very high grade indeed. They were all in white, long stockinged legs, cleavage, tight bodies, but not a stick thin woman here. There were all real women, god I'd be lucky to be with any of them.

Gracie followed them up, helping to organise here and there. She made eye contact with me and smiled with an excited look on her face, she then drew my attention to Emily and gave me a huge thumbs up. I gave her a thumbs up back, what else was I supposed to do? The faffing seemed to die down and Santos settled in a bit, getting comfy on the sofa thing. All four of the brides were ushered behind him and the cameras started flashing. At the same time the artists started to do stuff on their canvases. Just scribbles and colour all over the place, part of their process I guess. Someone started to position the brides, getting them to stand this way and that. All very generic. It was nice watching these sexy ladies being positioned like props. I guess I could see how the hours could fly by watching this.

It went on like that for about half an hour or so. During the posing of the brides I got to see quite some cleavage, plenty of leg, a fair bit of the odd lacy bra, maybe some panties. The brides really were just letting almost anything happen to them. Emily and the youngest girl from chair 1 needed the most posing. They were stiffer but also in a weird contrast more spaced out, more glassy eyed. Only a little bit mind you, not like mindless zombies. Someone must have noticed that as ''té cachondo' was mentioned and a break was called for. Everyone started to eat some fruit that appeared, and all the brides were given tea. Emily started to refuse but that obviously wasn't acceptable. She ended up drinking two cups, she was the only one drinking two cups. I think Hope also noticed this "Ohhh your wife" and she giggled.

The break was now over and the brides were singled out for poses sitting on or very close to him. Each bride tried a variety of poses. Laying on him and holding a kiss pose. Sat next to him feeding him grapes, very emperor like. Positioned at his feet, like they were going to kiss them. Sitting on his lap. Sitting on his chest, sort of. Leaning over him from the back of the chair, cleavage crazy. Sat next to him on the floor, with their head resting on his chest looking deep into his eyes. Not everyone did every pose. As each one was positioned, there were pictures taken and discussions had. Emily's poses involved a huge cleavage pose and a laying on his body with the basic kiss. It was very erotic, but all just about kid friendly, if there were any around.

Throughout this section, Hope kept updating me "Your wife is doing very well." and "She is good to not fuss." and finally "Aren't you proud of her, she is so beautiful.". After I guess another 30 minutes or so this stopped Santos and all the brides vanished. They were only gone a few minutes, toilet break? However the return was just Emily and the young chair 1 bride. More tea was given to them both, at this stage I was guessing this was some kind of drug, keeping them compliant.

When Santos arrived, he stood still and dropped his robe. He was stark naked underneath, and not a soul appeared to react apart from chair 1 and Emily. Chair 1 started to fret and Gracie had to deal with her, Emily just stood there transfixed on him. Or in particular, it looked like she was locked onto his cock. In fairness, from what I could see it was a pretty impressive specimen. A lot of it was hidden by his belly and the angle he was at, but I could clearly see the end of it dangling and a huge set of balls behind it. It was soft and pretty darn long, it hung halfway down his fecking thigh. Jeeezus some guys get all the luck. I couldn't even imagine what his cock hard would look like. Now he was naked he got back on the lounge and made himself comfortable again.

I was worried now at what the next sectioning was going to be about. Hope reminded me that everything was going to be fine "No sex Chris, I promise, just beautiful people and picture."

Emily still fully dressed and in her white heels, elegantly climbed up onto the lounger next to the naked Santos. She was then helped to straddle his waist and was helped to lower herself over his monster penis. She fussed a little as if trying to resist, but it wasn't much effort really. She was now on her knees, still raised above him, but she was in direct line of this cock. Thank god it was soft and thank god she had knickers on, and decent sized ones to. In this position her dress was tight across her legs as they were spread, this caused it to ride up a bit. Enough to clearly see the stocking tops and the garters to hold them up. Wow they'd even made her wear a garter belt, well she's only ever done that once before for me. They were lucky. Just like the previous woman there was more fussing around her, hair being moved, lighting being checked.

Then someone grabbed her hips and very forcefully pulled her down. This caused her dress to ride right up as her legs were spread wider and of course she now sat directly on his cock. I didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do, but she did moan a little, we all heard it. Santos had a big grin on this face as he took a sip from his glass. "Magnífico, relaja mi belleza", magnificent my beauty, maybe. Everyone stood back and photos were taken, opinions were gathered, nods were traded. Gracie walked up to Emily and said something to her pointing directly back at me. Emily turned her head and body towards me and we made eye contact. I heard Gracie tell her "Like that, stay" and she stepped back.

I felt like I could see into Emily's soul. She was saying 'sorry, but I can't help it', she blew me a slow motion kiss. Then an almost imperceptible movement somewhere caused her boobs to ripple, her eyes to roll and her mouth to open. Then she looked back at me and dropped her head in shame. What had just happened? "Ohhh she's the one for sure." Hope said to me, while caressing my arm.

Without taking my eyes off the scene, I asked her "One for what?"

"She will be chosen." Hope quietly mumbled to me "She is so lucky, you are so lucky."

A few seconds later Emily was helped off him. I guess they did a pose with chair 1 bride but I didn't pay any attention to that. Although she was clearly also a beautiful woman I needed to understand what was happening with my wife.

Emily was sitting off to the side in a trance, on a chair. Next to her was Gracie chatting to her and holding her hand. Whatever she was saying was relaxing Emily, as she appeared to be listening calmly. She was also eating something and of course drinking a little more tea. I could see Emily's chest rising and falling slowly with each breath.

Hope "This is such an honour for you both. The portrait is our history."

Something was said to Gracie by one of the other women. They pointed at Emily's boobs and handed Gracie something white, like a tiny hanky or doily. At that point most people vanished leaving just a few women around. Two of the women appeared and started to massage Emily's calves. Hope told me this was to help with the long pose needed. At the same time another woman started to unzip the back of Emily's dress. Were they going to change her clothes? Her legs were raised during the massaging so she was stuck on the chair. The dress unzipping stopped just below her bra back. I watched them then slide her dress and bra straps down her arms. Throughout all this Emily just sat there letting them do all this to her. Her dress was, with some effort pulled over her boobs, her lacy white bra now on display. However that didn't last long as it was undone and quickly pulled away. It disappeared with one of the women.

Her boobs were manhandled back into her dress so quickly that we didn't really get to see them. The woman doing that had a lot to say about her boobs and really had to work them back in. Her arm straps pulled back up and the zip done up. Her legs were lowered to the floor and the massagers started on her lower back and thighs. The boob fiddler woman reached into her dress and pulled and pushed her boobs around, while talking with Gracie. She tried to pull them up to get the cleavage back but it wasn't the same without the bra. Another conversation and her hands were back in the dress again, but this time helping her boobs take a natural place lower on her chest. The woman laughed and stood back saying something to Gracie. It was very obvious that she didn't have a bra on now, but she still looked amazing. Really natural and sexy.

The massagers and the boob puller left and Emily was stood up. Gracie mumbled something to Emily that made her take a step forward. Gracie then got on her knees behind Emily and started to straighten and pull her stockings back into place. During this process she pulled Emily's dress up over her bottom showing all of her knickers. Emily was at an angle that allowed us to see more of her ass and thigh than her pussy area. I was shocked at the next move and I think Hope was also as she gasped and squeezed my arm.

Emily's knickers were pulled down in one smooth move by Gracie. I could swear that I heard the sound of the knickers sliding over the silky stockings. Emily bent to try to save her knickers and looked around at who was watching. But very forcefully Gracie slapped her hands away and I heard her say "Stand still". Emily stood back up.

They were going to make my wife fuck him.

This wasn't what was supposed to happen, I was about to jump up to save my wife, but I was frozen.

I held my breath watching.

As Gracie made her step out of her knickers and then took longer with her feet. I could then see that something else was around her ankles. The doily, hanky thing was in fact a tiny lacy thong or maybe more of a g-string. I could breathe again as it was started to be pulled up her legs. It was tight over her thighs and very small. There was nothing to see when it was pulled over her ass. Gracie then knee shuffled around in front of Emily to her pussy and fiddled. I guess setting it up correctly. From what I could see in the back there wouldn't be much material to cover the front. I pictured her pussy lips really not being contained by her new underwear. Gracie then pulled her dress back down and smiled at her saying something like "Muy puta". Puta means slut, yes? Oh god.

Emily sat back down on her chair and Gracie sat next to her talking to her. Around the same time the painters, Santos and just one photographer appeared. His still soft cock dangled between his legs swaying with each step. He then climbed back onto the lounge and smiled at Emily. Using one hand he laid his cock forward against his stomach, upwards. His other hand he offered out to my wife. Gracie stood and taking her right hand led Emily to him. Everyone was fixated on Emily as she walked slowly towards the man of the hour, the day, the 4 days? Geezz this wasn't even halfway through a 4 day celebration. I watched Emily sway across the space towards him as if in a trance. She had a wicked sway to her hips, her dress tight over her thighs, white heels, white stockings, white dress. Her boobs certainly looked different without their support. You could tell from their sway, jiggle and hang that they were free, in her wedding dress. She looked like an angel walking to be sacrificed. "Good Girl, take your time. Mi hermosa puta" Gracie chanted to her, each step taking her closer.

Hope mumbled something to herself "ella estará soden pronto" as she herself squirmed in the seat next to me. 'Soden', wet, geezz.

When Emily reached him he took her left hand with his left hand across his body, her other hand still held by Gracie. His right hand holding his cock in place. "Step up, my lovely" Gracie instructed her. We heard Emily take a deep breath and she put her right foot next to his hip on the soft leather and then raised her body up shakily. Then swinging her left leg to the side of his left hip. There she was standing over him, legs spread by the width of his hips, which was to say pretty wide. He clearly looked straight up her dress at her pussy and grinned. How the hell he was still soft amazed me. Maybe that was a good thing, in fact of course it was a good thing.

Emily stayed standing there looking down at him. The photographer took plenty of pictures of them in this position, from every angle imaginable. My wife, my beautiful, faithful wife was about to sit on this kingpin's naked cock. Yes she was clothed and even had underwear on but.. "Oh yes they were made to be together" Hope let me know. "Look at her." I was.

"But she's married to me." I almost cried to her quietly.