Seed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes, Emily and Santos stayed as they were. No words were spoken, they just looked at each other and were still. The odd tremble and moan from Emily was all that would be heard from time to time. Hope had cleaned her hand down and now had it inside my shorts and pants massaging my soft cock. She was mumbling something to herself in Spanish and wriggling a bit in her seat. I guess she was turned on also, I couldn't blame her. I wasn't sure if there was some jealousy coming from her words and demeanour. I guess it would make sense as these next few days was a big deal. I could pick out the odd word 'espera', 'prostituta', 'vaca', 'senos enormes', 'venganza', 'ubres', 'suelto'. It was like she was chanting, putting a spell on my wife. I looked at Hope, she looked back at me and smiled, continuing her verse. Was this bit part of her job? Did she need Emily to get pregnant?

I wonder what happens if the bride doesn't get pregnant after all this? That's a worrying thought. There's a lot of effort gone into this. Emily's 44, ummmm, but they know all this. So it's on them really?

Hope then stopped her chanting, looking me in the eye. "You understand senos enormes?" I raised my eyebrow, I had an idea. "I'm praying for her to have enormous breasts for you." That wasn't all she was praying for, that I was sure of. And you could argue they were already pretty darn enormous. But she knew she had me.

"For me?" I asked her quietly with a frown.

"Yes, for you. You like very big boobs, so I pray for your wife's to get bigger for you."

I smiled at her "Thank you, I think."

Looking back at them both she continued "Se convertirá en una famosa prostituta con un coño suelto y enormes pechos." she almost spat out under her breath. I'm not sure I liked the sound of that bit, but no idea what it all meant.

One of the artists stretched up, mumbled something. The other two acknowledged him and also stood back. They were done? None of them looked complete to me, but maybe that's how it works? They all started to talk about and point to each other's pictures. Gracie and a few others appeared. Yup it looks like it was break time or done? The photographer had reappeared as the flash was going again.

Gracie headed to Emily and Santos. Getting Emily's attention by tapping her arm. "We are done for today my lovely girl. You did so well." Emily opened her eyes and looked at Gracie. She was very spaced out. Gracie handed her another cup of tea. Really they were still playing that game?

Santos himself adding "Thank you" in very clear English for Emily to hear.

Someone appeared next to Hope and started talking to her, handing her something. But I was focused on my wife, was I about to get her back?

The tea finished, the cup vanished. Gracie, took both of Emily's hands, "Stand my lovely." At that moment everyone stopped and turned to watch the de-coupling.

The photographer stood at Santos' head aiming at Emily. Emily not fully recovered didn't move. She was aware of the exposure and what she was about to do, but Santos clearly had no care that his cock was out, he was used to this. He was the one in control. But Emily was about to stand and display whatever had gone on for the last few hours to everyone that cared to look. Her pussy, her state, their thong was about to be displayed and clearly photographed for all to see.

Santos in a strong powerful voice "Stand my puta." It was interesting that Gracie called her my lovely and Santos my whore, my slut, but she was my wife. I started to get hard again. Hope felt it, "She's a good puta for him.", I twitched again in her hand.

Emily closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, getting ready to move. Gracie called her out "Open your eyes, my lovely, look into the camera." she did as she was told. Resigned to what was coming next. Looking directly at the camera, holding Gracie's hands she raised herself up on wobbly legs. Everyone was watching. I'd swear I heard them separate. The camera went nuts clicking. Emily couldn't help herself, she moaned as it happened "Ughhmm" her mouth open. As her legs straightened I needed a better view, I almost jumped up and went to the grate as far to my right as it would allow. I need to see her. I needed to see her pussy.

Hope came with me but switched her hands, now putting her right hand down my clothes holding my cock.

Inch by inch Emily rose. Her wedding dress had ridden so high that it covered nothing. It was up like a belt, and without her hands she was unable to pull it down to retain some dignity. As she rose I could see the waistband of the thong and the material from it that was supposed to cover her pussy. But it was now just a rolled up string going down. As she rose I could clearly see everything in that area was wet. And I mean really wet, and slick. Hope noticed it also I think, ash she mumbled "Puta ha estado goteando jugo de coño." mainly to herself. Emily's pussy hair looked wet and matted, her lips looked comically swollen, but not red or sore. Her thong had been eaten by her pussy, worked into her labia by his cock.

Her legs were now straight as she stood above Santos. Her eyes were glazed over slightly, but still open, that bloody tea. She looked majestic, towering over him as if she was in control. Whereas we all knew she completely wasn't.

Quickly looking down at Santos I could see his cock was where it had started, I dunno, maybe a bit bigger. It was big enough, that was for sure. I looked at it differently this time now that I knew what the intentions for it where. Well I knew for sure that would never fit in Emily. Though I felt my cock twitch as I evilly thought that he was going to have fun trying to get it into her, tomorrow. His cock, his thighs, even some of his belly was slick and shiny. My wife had soaked him, it was no surprise at all having been riding him for all those hours like that.

I looked back to Emily as I saw Gracie release Emily's hands and she sorted out her underwear for her. Yup Gracie pulled the thong out of her labia and I'd swear I saw some moisture fling from it down towards Santos. Gracie set it nicely, pulling it clear before setting it back nicely and patting it in place, now slightly decent. Taking one of Emily's hands again she helped her dismount the lounge chair and step down. Once Emily was on firm ground I watched her pull each leg back at the knee in turn to stretch them out. "You did very well my love. We are all so proud of you." Gracie shared with her.

"Come with me." and she led her off to the right on very wobbly legs, her heels clicking. Her wedding dress still around her waist, thong, and stockings on display as she walked.

At this point Santos sat himself up and adjusted his cock so that it fell downwards in a natural move. He stood up and walked towards the 3 easel's, his cock and balls swaying with each step. This brought him close to Hope and I, but he didn't acknowledge either of us. Standing looking at the art, with his back, arse, to us he nodded his head taking them in. "Es bueno?", 'he good' I think that is.

Hope responded swiftly "Sí, señor". And he walked off in the same direction as Emily and Gracie.

Hope took her hand off my cock, taking my hand led me to the pew we were just sitting on. She twisted me to face her. "This is important Chris."

Game time I guess "Yes" she had my attention.

"Your bride needs to rest now."

"Yes" my bride, that's right.

"Take her home, look after her." She was being very serious here.

I nodded, she handed me two flasks. Both covered with a brown leather, one darker than the other, both the same size, pretty darn big. "This one, she indicated the darker one is for you. The other is for Emily. You must both drink all of them between now and sleep tonight."

"Why, what's in them?" as I took them from her.

"It is very important and will help tomorrow. Please tell me you understand and will do it, both of you." she sounded worried like her life depended on it. Maybe it did.

"What's in them?" as I weighed them in each hand, feeling the liquid slosh, they were both very full.

"It is just more tea for you both." She smiled at me. "Do you understand? Do not swap them, but do drink them all, each of you."

I nodded at her, we'll see later, I was thinking.

"Please do not test Santos, he is a great man. But do not upset him." I could see fear in her eyes. Noted

"Ok ok, we'll drink them all." just to get her to calm down.

"Tomorrow you will be picked up at home at 10 o'clock to come to the BBQ as planned."

I raised an eyebrow at that, knowing now that there was a lot more to the BBQ than just food. They planned to breed my wife, and they were all in on it. This was evil but for some reason I was so horny for it. This entire day had fucked with my head. Why did I want this? What was wrong with me?

I was holding a flash in each hand as she reached inside my shorts and wrapped a hand around my cock. It was still hard and her hand felt lovely. "Chris, you need to ejaculate again now." I knew her game, I knew their game. Empty me now before I get to my wife. I wanted to step away or push her hand away. But my hands were full, her hand felt good, too good and then she started.

"Your Emily is Santo's puta now. You know and accept that." I groaned as she wanked me. She took a step forward, I took a step back and by back was now against a wall. She took another step forward "Your Emily will carry Santo's seed tomorrow. It is our way." her body was now lightly pressed against mine. She was breathing to me rather than talking, it was so sensual and her hand on my cock felt amazing. This whole day was a mindfuck.

"It has already started. Emily is ready to accept Santos. You saw it yourself didn't you?" her hand squeezing and working me. I could feel my balls ache, getting ready. "You saw her cum on his magnificent meat, didn't you?" I was getting close, she was going to win. Her free hand then moved to her boob and I watched her pinch a hard nipple through her top. "Your wife wants his huge, hard, meat to stretch her little white cunt. She needs to be his puta. She needs to carry his child. You need everyone to know." and then that was it when she added "The town already knows your wife will be bred. Spill your seed now with my hand." and I did. I'd never been spoken to like that. I can't understand why I liked it but I did. My balls emptied over her hand inside my shorts for the second time today whilst I was being told of their evil plans for my wife.

It was amazing. My knees nearly buckled. My grown echoed around the church, anyone that heard it would have known it was a man cumming.

When I'd come down from it she slowly stopped playing with my now very wet crotch. Withdrawing her hand she smiled at me and whilst licking her hand clean "Now you shouldn't have anything left to put inside your wife should you." It was an evil smirk, she was right, and I liked it.

When she was satisfied that her hand was licked clean. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. I tasted myself. "Thank you Chris. Have a great time tomorrow, I have enjoyed being with you today. Emily will be in your car now ready to go home." and with that she stood up and walked away through the church. Leaving me there on my own. With my cum stained wet patch. I wanted to wait, to dry, to take the day in but I needed to get to my wife, my bride to check she was ok.

With the flasks in hand I nearly ran through the church to the car. At our car was Gracie standing by the open passenger door. When I got there she smiled at me, clearly noticing the wet patch and drew me in for a hug. In the passenger seat was Emily, slumped back, sleeping. She was still in her wedding dress, dressed very much the same as she was a few moments ago.

The second thing I noticed even standing here outside next to her was the smell. My god she smelled of pussy, it was overpowering. In a good way. Gracie smiled at me "The true smell of a good puta bride." She was almost challenging me to see what I'd do or say. Maybe to check that I was onboard.

I didn't react. It was a mexican standoff for a few seconds. Very quickly she decided there was no time for this game "She will bare Santos' next child." I gasped, she had her answer and continued "Her pussy will please him, her womb will grow it, her bosom will feed it." and then with a smile she delivered "You will help raise it." These weren't questions, this was a test. I could say fuck you, push her to one side and drive off into the distance. But part of me doesn't want to do that, while part of me likes this plan and that part of me has no clue why. Why has the post cum blues not kicked in like normal?

"Yes" I meekly answered her, feeling my cock grow again. But this time my balls ached, asking for a break.

She rests a hand on my shoulder and turns me to face my sleeping wife. "She will glow with a baby in her." She was right. Emily glowed last time and she's more of a woman now. It was sort of exciting. "Thank you for accepting this honour." She was now playing the humility card. Though, I wouldn't have used the word accepting.

"Please do not spoil the surprise for her. Trust me you will enjoy it more. You will sort the tea correctly?" as she took her arm off me and changed her look to a much more stern one.

"Yes" and I nod to her.

"Tell me." checking my understanding, good project management.

"I will drink all of this." I raise the darker flask. "Emily will drink all of this." swapping the raised flask. She nods at me and I add "All of them both before the end of today.". I feel like I should get a gold star as she smiles at me.

"Thank you Chris, see you tomorrow." and she turns walking away.

I drive us the 15mins home in silence, trapped in my own thoughts. Enjoying the amazing aroma while I can, looking down at my amazing wife as she rests. Once we are home I walk her to our bedroom. I go to dress her better for sleep, to strip her down, but she rolls to one side bashing me away. I leave her to recuperate.

I go down to the lounge and sit to reflect on what has happened. What started out as a "party" in a church evolved into my watching Emily be taken and seduced into being one of Santos' brides! Part of my mind knows this is totally crazy, we should just run away from all this madness. But I'm afraid that a bigger part of me loves all this, loves seeing Emily taken so totally by Santos, loves the idea of Emily bearing Santos a child that I will have to raise!

I fill a cup from "my" flask and take a long drink. I am trying to think about the long term consequences of what is happening, but the part of my mind that gets turned on by all this keeps taking over and all I can think of is Emily's "posing" on Santos for the portraits. Seeing her respond to straddling his hips, feeling his manliness between her legs. I can feel that I'm losing the battle to be rational, to think about what all this will mean in our lives going forward, and keep slipping back to thinking about how sexy I find all this. I pour another cup from my flask and ponder the changes not only in my mind, but in both of our lives and can't get away from the thought that I find it all so hot and enticing.

I hear the bed moving and then the sound of the shower. I don't go to her, I know that she will need space and will come to me when she is ready. I sip some more of my tea.

After a short amount of time she appears and sits on her sofa opposite me. It is now around 6pm and she has put a simple but beautifully fitting dress on. She brings both her legs up under her butt and gets comfortable.

"Cuppa love?"

She nods at me in reply. I come back with an empty cup and the flask. In front of her I top my cup up from the other flask and then pour her a cup full from her flask. She raises an eyebrow at this. I hand it to her and smile.

"This the same stuff I've been drinking all day?"

"Yup I believe it is."

She grins "You sure you want me drinking this?", she actually has no clue what she's just asked there. My correct answer should be 'Well apparently this will make you easy and extra fertile for tomorrow's attempt at knocking you up.' but that would be no fun would it. So instead I went with "I think I do."

"So you approve of what happened today?" oooh now there's a question. It almost feels like a trap, that there's no right answer to.

I'll go with 100% truth on this one. "God yes, you were amazing."

"Really, did you see what I was doing? Did you see what was done to me?" it sounded like she was cross, I saw a tear roll down her face.

I quickly crossed the room, handing her the full cup and kneeling in front of her. I nodded but didn't say anything, I wasn't sure where to go.

After a minute of uneasy silence she dropped her eyes. "I'm so sorry Chris."

I knew what I needed to say and do here "Sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about. You were beautiful." I stopped short of 'and sexy', I didn't want to push it.

"But they took pictures?" she whined.

"I know you were amazing."

"Of my pussy." she was cross and glaring at me now.

We paused, I paused, tact change "I'm sorry love."

She sighed, "We're all sorry." and she took a big gulp of the tea. "And what's with this tea?"

"You don't like it?"

"No I do, I just don't know why I'm drinking it again. It makes me.." she was thinking of the way to describe it ".. funny.".

I think I know what she means but doesn't want to say it "As in you want to laugh?".

She did laugh and lightly swatted me on the arm "No you sod, I dunno."

Ok we were back "It makes you horny?"

"Not horny, I dunno." she had a think "Like I can do anything."

"Inhibitions?"

She nodded "They took pictures of my pussy." Was there a smile there? Should I chance it? Before I could say anything she let out "And that thong." Not what I was expecting from her, nor was I expecting "What did it look like?".

I had to be careful here "What did what look like?"

"My pussy. You saw it? The thong? It was disgusting, wasn't it?"

I can't believe she was asking this, I didn't give myself time to think through the answer and just blurted out "No it was soo sexy." I instantly regretted it.

She glared at me "What, me being exposed like that was sexy? What's wrong with you?" Nope I wasn't answering this time, I was doomed here. Taking another gulp of tea, she then buried her head in her hands "They took pictures of me like that." she wasn't sobbing, she was confused "They made me do those things? I'm a professional, a nurse Chris. People in this community know me. What did they see? What if someone share's the pictures? Ohh gawd."

Silence for a long time before I tried "What things love?"

But she didn't answer me directly, instead dropping her hands from her face looking down into my eye. "I enjoyed it Chris." a sigh "My body enjoyed it." I nodded and smiled at her. I knew what to say now, now that we were being honest.

"I know my love, I saw you." she just looked at me. I repeated "I saw you." Her turn to nod. She then slowly bowed her head in shame. "It's ok love, honestly it's ok."

Then almost under her breath "I came".

"I know" I was getting turned on as we discussed this but strangely I wasn't getting hard. I didn't think much of it.

Her head still bent, unable to look at me "I orgasmed a lot."

"I know" and this time I added "It's ok. I don't blame you." She looked up confused. God she looked vulnerable, I felt bad.

"But Chris, I came whilst sitting on him. On his." she didn't want to say it.

So I did for her "His cock" she blushed and dropped her head. My balls ached I felt horny again. "It's ok love. Was it nice?"

She nodded, keeping her head down. "I'm so sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry." risk time "It was amazing."

"I orgasmed whilst his cock was touching my pussy, Chris." I'd swear she enjoyed saying that, just her tone. I know I enjoyed hearing it.