Seed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came over his cock babes." and at that we both froze and looked at each other. My balls ached and my cock felt weird, like it couldn't get hard. I knew I'd been drained twice today but she didn't know that. We'd both cum at the hands of someone else today.

A few moments later she asked me "Do you know what's going on tomorrow?"

I lied, "Nope not yet." I don't know why I lied. I should have been honest. I've always been honest, today broke me, it's messed with my head. Looking down at the cup of strange tea in my hand, it had me wondering what this was doing to me.

"I don't want the same thing to happen tomorrow." and at that she grabbed the flasks and poured the remaining tea for both of us. It was a dichotomy, but I guess she didn't see it that way. Both flasks now empty and our cups full. "Will you look after me tomorrow?"

I nodded. She looked at my cup and then at hers. Like me she was in conflict. We both enjoyed today but it wasn't us. It wasn't what we're like or about, it was different, it was exciting. She then surprised me with "Drink Up.".

We made eye contact "Yes I'll look after you babes." and I drunk some more of the tea. I wanted to share what I knew, I needed to tell her. However at that point I noticed a small plaster on her arm. Nodded at it "What's that?"

"Oh they took bloods today." and she just shrugged it off.

I could guess what for, but she didn't know so why she was shrugging it off didn't make sense. She read my confused face "Checking I was clean.".

"Eh?"

"You know cock to pussy juices?"

"What?" was she talking STD's? If so why was she ok with that? Why did she think it was normal? Did she know?

"Did they put anything in you? You know Drugs?" it was a reasonable question. It was their trade of course.

She laughed at me "God no." and she sunk down the remainder of her tea.

Trying to get back to normal "Tomorrow will be interesting, apparently they're even going to pick us up."

"Ooh sounds exciting. I promise I'll be a good wife tomorrow." but her eyes told me she hoped she wasn't.