All Comments on 'Seed Ch. 02'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't Luke the story even if it was well writtten.God this writer has some deep concealed problems.They say all authors have an emotional tie to their stories no matter what it's type but I pray for his sake thats not true hereof I would come to believe he is indeed fucked up in the head. No one who loves their spouse would remotely consort to this kind of activity with their wife. ITS NOT BELIEVABLE WHICH IS THE NUMBER ONE GOAL..even in fiction they try to make it somewhat believable. Not here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting story. One star ⭐️ for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man that was a bad one. Smart about not letting anyone rate this. Wow.... bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would a guy let his wife become a slut; and then to keep her and let her be used to make someone else rich?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every comment below was written by one mentally deficient moron.

Williefk14ntWilliefk14ntover 1 year ago

Never mind what anyone else says, I LOVED IT !! I cant exactly say which parts I liked, I just loved it all.

Will there be a part three ?

After the birth of Santo's child, their daughter pays a surprise visit, and finds out about Emily's mother being a puta.

As the daughter has no husband, her father has to escort her to the ceremony, only this time he does not have to drink the tea.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Not sure how anyone can say this was well written.

You obviously did not proof read this, let alone get anyone else to. Do your readers a favour and do so.

The grammar was appalling - 1 constant you always put a full stop at the end of your speech and if you carried on the paragraph after it was often with a lower case letter. A capital always follows a full stop, generally, in lieu of other punctuation, if you are carrying on writing the same sentence after the speech you finish with a comma.

A copy of Grammarly or using Languagetool would help with some of that.

Constant flicking between past and present tense, even within the same sentence. Pick a tense and stick to it, I generally think past is better because talking in the present suggests you are distracted from what you are talking about and it loses that connection.

Internal consistency, one time the celebration is 3 days another it is 4, you're the author you should know.

As for the content. Where is the suspense? Where is the angst?

They were invited to an annual celebration, but not the previous years. They insist his wife dress in her (a) wedding dress, no one will tell them why. No alarm bells? No "No, you're good." Nothing?

She was drugged... what husband would tolerate that? Oh, it's OK he was getting a handy. What about later when he administered the drugs rather than pour them down the sink?

She was sitting on another man's naked cock... see above.

If you had opened with "I had always had a fantasy of seeing my wife with another man..." it may have been easier to swallow, but your opening gambit was that he had never thought these thoughts before and within 24 hours he has spiralled to not only wanting his wife to be fuck and impregnated (at 42, seriously?) and bring up Santos' child; he also now wants her to be a whore for them, to make money for them. I get that this is fiction, but you have a serious case of shark jumping going on and the only way you could dig yourself out is to copy another TV programme and make it all a dream. If you are going to write about humans then you you need to have normal human reactions based on expected behaviour (kicking off about it all and finding a reason for him to calm down) or behaving on his established kinks.

Based on what you have written, Emily will come to hate him, she already gave him a look when and said no when Santos came the 2nd time. He will come to hate her as she didn't listen when he said no to her. They will come to hate the whole set up as they were both drugged and manipulated into it. These are very real reactions to extreme situations. Both will have 'buyers remorse' for not protecting and being protect by the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was hoping to hear more of Claire and Emily smoke more ice n kiss

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nasty cuck shit.

i122i122over 1 year ago

Good story until Chris decided to make her a street prostitute.

rocky9993rocky9993over 1 year ago

Best story ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

losers who don't have the guts to accept criticism should not be posting their crap stories

i122i122over 1 year ago

It takes a good writer telling a good story to give me the feeling of empathy for the individuals in the story. This could have been one of those stories. I believe the writer missed some opportunities to keep this storyline on track. For instance I believe I remember in Part 1 Santos had Emily naked or at least semi naked with his cock laying on her pussy. In part 2 he always took her behind closed doors to fuck her. It would have been better and in line with part 1 if he fucked her in public or at least had her to remain naked for the duration. Also in part 2 Chris ate her pussy before the start of the day. At no time did he touch, smell, feel or eat her pussy the day she was being fucked. It seems that would have been a normal event for this type of story.

I know the excitement of pregnancy Rick as I’ve had condoms break while fucking. At the time it is part of the moment of ergotism but soon after the regrets and fear take over both people. Like I said earlier the story took a bad turn when Chris wanted his wife to whore for Santos on the street. That makes no sense and killed the story. I also did not understand why the need to strap Emily to the bench, she was totally compliant, however I did get a visual of her gaped open cunt. Again a missed opportunity, Chris should have been invited into the room to see her gaped open and dripping cum. Then encouraged to eat her pussy clean of all dripping before she was presented to the crowd.

It could have been interesting to see how this story developed if Emily did become pregnant and how they explained it to family and friends. Just as it could have been fun to follow the birth and involvement by Santos in their future.

I do like stories of something overtaking a wife’s sexual desires and wanting to become a fuck toy experiencing total sexual satisfaction and wanton desires they don’t normally possess. The “tea” was a good part of this story. However I despise when the “fuckers” drug the MILF with illegal drugs.

sissychloesissychloeover 1 year ago

any chance of a part 3 where chris yearns to serve the village too and be emily's fluffer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am now learning that you do not want to be the first to comment on a story. I have done this several times and my comments (not racist, filthy or other wise unacceptable) end up being dropped off after a time or never posted.

What gives with Literotica?

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
VERY HOT STORY!

There is nothing as hot as a pregnant whore. Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation.

I do like the partly nonconsensual story line where both are so hot they make commitments they may not otherwise make.

Williefk14ntWilliefk14ntover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT Never mind what anyone else says, I cant exactly say which parts I liked, I just loved it all.

Will there be a part three ?

After the birth of Santo's child, their daughter pays a surprise visit, and finds out about her mother being a puta.

As the daughter has no husband, her father has to escort her to the ceremony, only this time he does not have to drink the tea. But he has to indoctrinate his daughter and she takes the same path as her mother.

Williefk14ntWilliefk14ntabout 1 year ago

Would love to see the daughter get involved in her mothers lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chris is again the very weak husband with fantasies. Now he makes the fateful choice to make his wife a street whore. He will be the onlooker with a hard-on. Whatever he thinks of her, it cannot be love. More likely a fascination with what will happen in the near term. He can only imagine her spending her days and nights fucking strangers for money. No thought to later. Another dark, depressing, and sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this author’s stories, every wife wants to be a whore but doesn’t know it, and every husband fantasizes about his wife as a whore but cannot grasp the reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story and “Becoming a whore” are very similar, as is “Satan’s Slaves,” which is in progress. The author has taken not uncommon male fantasies, and more repressed female fantasies, and given them life in contexts that flout social and sexual convention. In all three stories both Chris and Emily, an educated professional couple in their mid-40’s, are induced to willingly have Emily become a street whore while he becomes a cuckold with a hard on. The author has given the most extreme reality to their fantasies, but stripping that reality of its nastiness, brutality, risk of disease, and much greater likelihood of violence or death by violence or addiction. Drugs play a major role in all three stories to make Chris and Emily pliable and willing to do what the Columbia drug lord, pimp, and motorcycle gang leader want. And what they want is to make Emily a street whore, fucking random men for money. The author has made Chris and Emily appealing characters, with real thoughts and concerns - and fantasies. He then makes Emily into an apparently willing whore. Not an escort, but a street whore. In real life, the life of street whores usually results from financial desperation, drug addiction, abuse, and violence, and often all of the above. In reality it is not a life of choice. It is much more complicated than just a sexual fantasy come to life, but the author has been very audacious in attempting to give these fantasies life. In these stories Emily (and Chris) apparently is happy with her new life. This is the part of these stories which I find the least believable and I am unable to suspend disbelief. I think the author’s great strength is his realism in putting his characters into a context that exists in the real world. His weakness is treating that reality that he has so well described as if it were what it is not - just a fantasy. In both this story and in “Becoming a Whore,” the author has ended the stories just as Emily becomes fully committed to her new life as street whore. This new life seems to be sustained only by the fantasy of sexual pleasure from every man who can pay, and/or hard drugs. It appears that “Satan’s Slaves” may be moving in this direction as well. Chris and Emily become one-dimensional and brainless, with no sense of self, governed only by their sexual fantasies and drugs - and most importantly, the men who now control their lives. However, for this reader, their fantasies cannot sustain themselves in the face of the known reality of drug lords, pimps, motorcycle gangs, street prostitution and drug addiction despite the author’s efforts to fictionalize it into something totally erotic, pleasurable, and attractive for Emily (and Chris). This reader is left in despair as to the fate of the appealing and well-drawn characters - Chris and Emily - for whom he has come to have empathy. These stories are almost fabulous, and I really like what I think the author is trying to do, but they falter when the author attempts to mold the reality he so skillfully describes into something unbelievable. It’s almost as though he is not sure where to go after throwing his characters into a very real - reality - of drugs, street prostitution, pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does abandoning sexual convention by Emily and becoming Santos’ slut and whore also require abandoning all aspects of of her life with Chris and Claire? Have drugs and sex completely erased who she was? Will Emily’s life now solely consist of fucking strange men for money for Santos? Does she see herself as a street whore and nothing more? It appears that there is a sliver of a chance that there could be more to her life than whoring, drugs, and pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Then her last text was an hour ago. 'God I'm so lucky to have you, I love you. I can't wait to see you soon.'

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Those last texts from Emily are hard to take at face value, given all that has happened. Are they a kind of goodbye? They give me a creepy feeling of impending doom. A lot in these stories give me that feeling. Sometimes I wish the author had not made this couple so damn appealing.

nedslapnedslapabout 1 year ago

Oh please more of this series soon

Wilderness1Wilderness111 months ago

Simply MAJESTIC ! more..............................

i122i1224 months ago

I want the recipe for the tea!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

The idea is appealing, but the execution I find off putting.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The only comment I have is I used to deliver pizza to this ho house run by the MS13 columbian gang. Young homesick anglo girls dismembered bodies started showing up in black plastic trash sacks in local landfills. Did I tell the local cops no because they knew all about it and were taking payoffs.

Chris and Emily were in a similar situation. Did they have a choice no. People who snitch and interfere end up in landfills. Everybody in that Columbian town was involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...