Seeds of Doubt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci felt very bad for her sister and anguished with her over her barrenness. She never flaunted her fertility to her sister and acted like it was no big deal to have three children but deep down she knew that Colleen was hurting beyond measure and jealous of Traci's success.

Of course, there were no secrets between them and Colleen asked for embarrassing details about her sex life with me, the frequency of sex, duration of the act, the positions employed that led to pregnancy, post-coital activities, etc. Traci spared no detail. I would have died if I knew how explicitly Traci had spoken of our sex life. But she desperately wanted to help her sister achieve pregnancy and was glad to help her in any way, even sharing the most intimate of details. They openly discussed the lengths of their husband's penises. We were both measured using the same method for accurate comparison. It was determined that Ted was nearly three inches shorter than my seven and three-quarter inch length. Ted's girth was noted to be appreciably less than mine as well. Colleen even remarked that Ted's testicles were about the size of marbles, while Traci confirmed mine as slightly less than ping-pong balls. Colleen wondered if that could be part of Ted's problem conceiving.

I'm sure that Ted was made aware of the differences in our manhood just as I was. While he may be slightly less than 5 inches in length, I remarked on it only once when Traci asked me about it directly. I told her that, just as women are born with varying breast sizes, their function is not dependent upon their size. Breasts of all sizes can nurse a baby. Men are the same way. Colleen said she was a virgin when she married Ted so he is the only man she's been intimate with. To her, Ted is everything a man needs to be and she is content with their sex life, or so you tell me. She has no idea what a different size would feel like nor does she ever need to know. Traci never mentioned it to me again. Ted seemed to respect me for never broaching that topic with him. Why should a person be embarrassed by what they were born with?

Colleen had Ted reproduce all of the bedroom details that Traci had shared with her and he enthusiastically helped himself to his wife's body regularly, thoroughly enjoying the process of trying to get her pregnant. But she dutifully never missed a period. Colleen cried on her sister's shoulders numerous times lamenting her lack of success.

Traci suggested that Colleen go get tested for fertility issues to find out whether or not she had some problem inhibiting pregnancy. Agreeing that it was an excellent idea, Colleen made the appointment and went to two thorough screenings. The results were promising in that she was determined to be perfectly fertile and the doctors couldn't see any reason why she should have any problem getting pregnant. Armed with that knowledge, she approached Ted, asking him to go see a specialist and find out if there were any issues with him that might explain their lack of success. Ted would have nothing to do with it. He reasoned with her saying that he believed they just needed more time and there was nothing wrong with him. Worrying about it could very well be the problem itself, he suggested. She couldn't get him to budge and became very frustrated with her plight.

"It has to be him, I know it is. He may already know but just doesn't want to say anything about it to me," Colleen asserted to Traci.

"But why does he refuse to be tested?"

"Because he's an asshole and a bastard," shot back Colleen exasperated with her husband. "He makes sure I know who's in charge and I love that about him, MOST of the time. But in this case, I could just wring his neck. I asked the guidance counselor at the school where I teach about her thoughts. She has a degree in psychology. She asked me many personal and intimate questions to better grasp Ted's possible mindset. As a professional, she would never reveal anything I told her."

"What does she think?" Traci requested.

"Swear that you'll never tell a soul what she proposed," Colleen demanded.

"I swear; my lips are sealed, Traci promised.

Colleen expounded, "She advised that he may have a Napoleon complex, otherwise known as small man syndrome. It's a syndrome usually attributed to people of short stature, characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering behavior, and carries the implication that such behavior compensates for the man's physical shortcomings. It's regarded as a derogatory stereotype. She said that Ted's constant demands for sex, rigid control of our marriage, and his insistence that there's nothing wrong with him are classic symptoms of the syndrome, over-compensating for his insecurities. She said many men are very concerned about their size if they happen to be smaller than the national average, especially as compared to other men they've seen in locker rooms or showers at the gym. That makes sense, I guess. But how do I help him get over that to get me pregnant?"

"Sorry, sis. I don't know what else to say or do. You said you've duplicated everything that Charles and I do in the bedroom and I swear that I didn't hold anything back. Hell, as much detail as I told you, you might as well have been right there in the room with us and watched every move" chuckled Traci.

"Hmmmm....right there in the room." Colleen mused. "You just might be onto something there, little sister."

"What do you mean? Are you saying you want to hide in our closet and watch us have sex just to make sure I didn't leave out some insignificant detail?"

"You know me better than that. That's not what I'm getting at." She hesitated, then whispered, "No.....too much....that'd be too much to ask," inferred Colleen.

"Too much to ask? Ask what? What is too much to ask Colleen? You know I'd do anything in the world for you. You made such a huge sacrifice for me and became both mother and father to me when our parents died. What is it? Please tell me. I genuinely want to help, honest."

The sisters talked for another solid hour non-stop. Ideas were bounced off one another, strategies explored and all possibilities were explored.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following week, Traci invited Ted and Colleen over for dinner Saturday night and the four of us had a wonderful evening together. Colleen was as gracious to me as any sister-in-law could be as if nothing untoward had ever happened between us. I was pleasantly surprised to see the turnaround. When I later asked Traci what caused her change in behavior toward me, she simply shrugged her shoulders and said that maybe Colleen was trying to turn over a new leaf.

Colleen became just as sweet to me as Traci had been to Ted all along. The atmosphere had evolved from confrontational previously to very enjoyable presently. I didn't want to comment about it until Colleen finally brought it up when the four of us had gone out to a club. After we had placed our orders for food, Colleen began.

"Charles, I owe you and everyone here a big apology. Ever since you and Traci began dating, I admit that I have treated you like crap and gone to great lengths to exclude you. I was wrong to do that and I want to be a better person, a better wife to Ted, a better sister to Traci, and a better sister-in-law to you. All of my fears were baseless, I see that now. Thank you for putting up with my childishness all this time. I swear it will be different from now on." The three of us were slack-jawed at her candid admission.

I spoke up, "Colleen, you have no idea how refreshing it is to see you open to us growing closer. I'm with you. Let's leave the negatives behind and cultivate loving bonds as the family we are."

The sisters both smiled and leaned over, each giving me a peck on my cheek. Ted and I shook hands at this new alliance and never looked back. We visited each other's homes every other night on a regular rotating basis, playing cards, charades, word games, and any other fun activities we elected to undertake. Colleen even became flirtatious with me at times. She and Traci both began dressing a bit sexier when we got together and provided eye candy for Ted and me. Needless to say, at bedtime, both households were actively engaged in releasing pent-up desires.

After three weeks had passed without a single confrontation or harsh word from any of the four of us, just as Traci and I were beginning to have sex one night, Traci mounted me after getting me rock-hard with her hands. She was on top, facing me, in the cowgirl position so she could control the action. She was smoothly sliding up and down my rigid member ever so slowly oozing with eroticism. She put my hands on her tits, something I love doing in this position. Truth be known, she probably enjoys it as much or more than I do.

"Honey" she began, smiling at me with a wicked grin. "Do you ever think about another woman when we're together like this?" She kept fucking me slow and steady. She didn't want me getting close and cumming too soon. She wanted me in the throes of desire to pull this off.

"Another woman? Why on earth would you ask something like that out of the blue? Baby, you KNOW that you're all the woman I need. Have I ever led you to believe otherwise?" I queried.

"Of course not, silly. I know you love me and only me, just like I love you and only you. That's not what I'm getting at. Just for kicks though, have you ever imagined being with another woman when we have sex?"

"Honey, I have no idea where you are going with this. But just to clear the air once and for all, NO, I don't daydream or think about other women when we are having sex. Sweetheart, you fill all my senses. When we're making love like this, there's no place I'd rather be than here, and no one else I'd rather be with than you. Now before I met you, sure, I had fantasies that any red-blooded male would have. But nowadays baby, when I daydream, I daydream about you, no one else."

Traci thought to herself that this conversation wasn't going the way she had hoped. Time to go for plan B. She sped up the action, stimulating my rigid shaft with the tender flesh of her inner folds. Not enough to bring me off. Just enough to step up the game and cause me to lose a little focus other than about what is going on with my cock.

"Sweetie, I think we are blessed beyond measure with our wonderful family, don't you?

"You got that right. I don't know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as you, but I am ever thankful that we are together."

"Yes, I agree, but even more than that I was thinking about our children."

"Well, of course, honey. That's a given. No man could ever be prouder than I am of you and our three special little ones." I groaned as Traci squeezed my cock tightly flexing her PC muscles as a reward for my correct answer while she pulled her pussy up my shaft.

"Well, I've been thinking lately" she made me groan again, "wondering why we have so much, and so many others suffer not having what we have."

"Sweetheart, the answer to that mystery is above my pay grade. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth and I don't take for granted what the Good Lord has blessed us with. I don't pretend to have all the answers but I'm thankful for what we do have. Say, why are we having this conversation now? Can't it wait until after?" I pleaded.

She increased my pleasure factor, numbing my mind to distract me from the intense conversation she is about to have with me. "I don't know. It just came to my mind how blessed we are and how others aren't so blessed. Would you try to do something about that if you could help someone else?" She began gyrating her pussy on my cock, teasing and tantalizing me all the more.

"Sure I would. We do. We give a tithe to the Church, help others when we run across someone with a specific need, and donate to the Salvation Army. What else can we do baby? Are you sure we can't talk about this some other time?" I groaned again as she leaned heavily into me.

"It's awesome that you mentioned helping others when we run across someone with a specific need. That's exactly what I had in mind. We have a wonderful family with not one, not two, but we have been blessed beyond measure with three precious children. And we both know someone who has a specific need, as you put it."

"Wha...what? What are you talking about honey?......ohhhhhh, yeah......that's it......just like that baby."

She smiled as she seduced me. "I'm talking about my sister, your sister-in-law. We have three awesome children and she has none. It's an embarrassment of riches, don't you think?"

"Shit, Colleen? You're bringing HER up while we're having sex? Do you want me to lose it, baby? Do you want to stop fucking? Is that it? Just say so, you don't have to bring her up to get me out of the mood."

"Okay baby. No more talking. I'll take you to Heaven and back right now if you'll just promise to talk with me about her afterward. Do you give me your word?

"Anything, yes, anything. We'll talk later, okay? Now get your sweet ass in gear and help me shoot my rocket into orbit."

Traci giggled. She knew just how to entice me. She cleaned my clock and made me explode buried deep inside her. It was so intense that she came solely from giving me pleasure.

After a period of post-coital bliss, she delicately broached the subject of her sister once again as I had promised to hear her out. She knew it would be a hard sell, but felt compelled to help her sister any way she could. I knew I was trapped and decided to bite the bullet and listen to what my wife had to say.

Thanks for letting me share some things with you about Colleen's situation that you might not know. Now what I'm about to tell you needs to stay just between us, okay?"

"Well, that's interesting. You share everything and I mean EVERYTHING about our personal life with her, but you want me to keep a secret about her? Oh, that's rich."

"Just give me a chance please, alright? Let me say my piece first and then we can discuss it afterward, will you at least give me that?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll give you that. Shoot."

"Alright, as you know, we are blessed to have three terrific children and it's terribly unfair for Colleen and Ted to remain childless. They've been trying so hard with no results and here we have three without even breaking a sweat. It's just not fair and you know it."

"Nobody said that life was fair, Traci. That's just not the way it works. I'm sorry that they're having trouble conceiving but you and I can't solve that problem for them. Have they gone to see doctors about it?"

"That's just it sweetheart. Yes, Colleen has and showed me the doctor's notes indicating that she is as fertile as any red-blooded woman can be. So she knows that she is not the problem. Trouble is, she can't persuade Ted to see a fertility specialist himself. He just tells her that they basically need more time and that these things usually work themselves out. He assures her he is healthy as a horse and sees no need to spend a lot of money on doctors just to tell him what he already knows. I declare that man is more stubborn than a mule. She can't get him to give an inch and that's that. I am SO glad I married you and not him baby. You are a MUCH more reasonable man than Ted will ever be. I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

"So what do you two expect ME to do about their situation? Talk to Ted? If she can't get her own husband to listen to her, how does she expect me to get him in to be tested? Hell, I don't have any inside track with the guy or talk to him outside of our get-togethers. Until recently, your sister had all but banished me from their lives and as far as I'm concerned, that's been on her, not me."

"Oh, no! SWEAR to me that you won't say ANYTHING to Ted about this. It would have severe repercussions on their marriage. Colleen has tried everything with him already. And you're right, you're right about the past, sweetheart. I used to talk to her for hours on end about you. I'd never abandon her and she knows it, but for some reason, she used to think that you had come between us somehow. I'm on your side on that one baby. Honest. As you know, she's a changed woman now who has seen the error of her ways. But that's not what this is about."

"Well, what then?"

Traci took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly before continuing. "It's like this honey. You and I are as fertile as can be. Heck, I'm so fertile that a smile from a castrated butterfly would get me pregnant. And your seed.....potent stuff. You've proven your virility beyond any doubt. And you make such beautiful and even-tempered children....so warm....loving....tender-hearted that.....well, Colleen desperately wants a child, children actually, just like ours."

"Well, I can't say I blame her for wanting such a thing, honey. They're great kids I'll admit but it took both of us to make them, you and I together."

"Exactly sweetie. Well, that's where you come into play. Since you are the carrier of super sperm, and Colleen is medically declared to be every bit as fertile as me, she was thinking that your super sperm would mix well with her matching fertility and she and Ted could finally add a child to their family. I really can't fault her logic sweetheart. So what do you think?"

"I may look damn good for my age but I wasn't born yesterday. You're just trying to butter me up," I impishly offered.

"Is it working?" She grinned.

"You want to know what I think? Well, that's a tall order, Traci, and one that calls for serious consideration. If I were to donate sperm at the invitro clinic and she was to be artificially inseminated, the child would technically still be mine, and as much as Colleen despised me in the past, what's to keep her from returning to the dark side down the road? How could she ever love a child that came from my seed? I just don't see how it would end well, baby, I have to tell you. Plus, you mean to tell me that alpha male Ted is willing to let my beta male sperm fertilize Colleen's egg and then casually sign the adoption papers when it's born?"

"Wait, what? No silly, you've got it all wrong. That's not at all what she is proposing."

"Whew! Well good! That gets me off the hook...but....didn't you just say....?"

"Honey you're right about Ted. He'd never go along with you fertilizing his wife's egg under ANY circumstances, nor adopting another man's child. That's just not the way he's built. No, no. Ted can never know anything about this....EVER!"

"Well, honey if we meet at the fertility clinic for artificial ins...."

She interrupted me again. "Colleen never said anything about artificial insemination honey. That's where you're missing the boat. The clinic requires legal paperwork and all kinds of documentation that Ted would never agree to. So the clinic option is out, not to mention how expensive those treatments are. No, Ted must never know....never, or it'll be the end of them. Colleen and I were talking the other day, and since she wants to keep this under wraps from Ted, she was thinking that, well that you and her....could possibly.....sorta come together....the old fashioned way and make a baby."

"WHAT?!?!" You have GOT to be kidding me! SHE, the sister-in-law from HELL, wants ME to have sex with HER to get her pregnant? Un-fucking-believable! Until recently, she couldn't even stand to be in the same room with me and now she wants me to get a hard-on for her and have sex with her? I'm sorry. There's no way I could ever even have an erection around her, much less cheat on my wife, help her betray her husband and her marriage, and then keep it a secret forever. What planet is Colleen from?"

"Now honey, don't be like that. She's a very attractive and sexy woman; you said so yourself when you first met her."

"Yeah well, that was before she turned into the wicked witch of the west. I haven't forgotten how badly she treated me for so long. When I look at her still, all I see is evil incarnate. Is that why she suddenly had her change of heart toward me? That's it, isn't it? Look honey.....this ain't happening...ever! And you can tell her what I said word for word. I've got nothing to lose with her anyway."