Seeking Knowledge Pt. 02

Story Info
Great food and wine led to great sex.
1.5k words
4.31
4.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first semester had just finished. Sandra and Hayley had left to spend the week with their families, leaving Donna and I at the house. It was Saturday, so we decided to go shopping and hang out as it was a lovely day.

After a fun-filled day, we stopped by the supermarket and picked up some stuff, as well as a couple bottles of wine to drink during our movie night. As we approached the house, someone's cooking grabbed our attention.

"Oh my God, that food smells so good," said Donna.

To our surprise, that lovely smell was coming from our house. As we pushed the door, we realised that Matt was home and cooking up a storm. We greeted him and queried why he was home so early. He said there was a serious incident near the shop so they closed early.

Dinner was absolutely amazing. Matt cooked a traditional Caribbean meal that blew us away. Sweet potatoes, fluffy dumplings and pot roasted chicken served with a pineapple coleslaw. The dumplings were steamed, and contained sugar and spices. The bottle of wine we bought was the perfect complement to this meal. In fact, it was so good that we had seconds.

While we were eating, I looked at Donna while she was looking at Matt. She had that look in her eyes that every woman has when she sees a man she wants. I was gradually becoming horny as dinner progressed and by the time the second bottle was finished, my pussy was on fire.

We settled down in front of the television, searching for a movie we all would watch. Matt told us to find something watch while he took a shower and promptly went upstairs. I wanted to fuck him there and then but I decided to wait until later.

We found a movie and was waiting for Matt to return. We heard the bathroom door open and Matt walking to his room. Suddenly, Donna said she was going to the toilet, and swiftly disappeared up the stairs. I was not convinced, however, and decided to give her a few minutes before I went upstairs.

My suspicions were correct. I quietly climbed the stairs and avoided the squeaky spots on the landing to approach Matt's room. As I got closer I could hear Donna moaning and slurping. She was sucking his dick. As usual, the door was open, so I peaked in to see Donna naked on the bed, sucking his dick as if her life depended on it. After a couple of minutes, she straddled his body and lowered her dripping pussy onto his huge dick.

"OH MY GOD!", Donna exclaimed as the huge dick stretched her pussy wide. This was my first time watching people fuck in real life and it was such a turn on. To see that dick slide into her pussy, and come back out shining, made me reach between my legs and play with my pussy.

Donna was struggling to take his dick. She took just over half of it and popped back up, claiming it was too big. Matt told her that she had taken much more than that before and told her to relax. On the next stroke, when Donna was about to pop back up, Matt held her there and told her not to move. He started to thrust upwards, first with short strokes, and then progressively going deeper. Donna was thrashing about and making all types of noises as the strokes got deeper. As he got about 7 inches into her, she screamed and 3 powerful squirts flew across Matt's chest. Seeing her cum like that pushed me over the edge, and I came trembling outside the door.

I was still trembling when the door opened. Matt had a smile on his face as he held my hand, and led me to the bed. Donna was on her back smiling, as we approached the bed. As I was laid next to her, she kissed me and whispered "I couldn't wait". My attention was quickly diverted to the feeling of Matt's tongue on my clit. Almost immediately, I locked my legs around his head as the pleasure ramped up incredibly fast. I was bucking my hips uncontrollably when Donna began to suck my nipples. That was all it took. The body bending orgasm that followed almost made me pass out. With my legs still locked around his head, I rolled with Matt still clamped to my clit. Every muscle in my body was contracting and I was shaking. When Matt released my clit, I released his head. I opened my eyes to see that familiar smile on his face.

"I love freshly cummed pussy," as he gently pushed his dick into my pussy. My eyes and mouth were wide open as he pushed his dick deeper and deeper. Each time his dick flicked past my cervix, the pleasure ramped up until my pussy exploded. The way he was fucking me, made me cum so much that I had to beg for mercy.

"Please Matt, I need to rest,"

"Okay, I'll give you the recovery fuck," he said with a naughty smirk on his face, and proceeded to fuck my with just the head of his dick. While fucking me, he told Donna to bring her rabbit so we all could have some more fun.

As Donna left to get her rabbit, I was cursing Matt.

"Fucking liar. I thought you said this was a recovery fuck," I shouted just before another orgasm ripped through my body. He smiled and continued with the same short strokes. Very soon, I announced I was cumming again. However this time, Matt slammed his dick all the way in and then pulled it all the way out. The result of that was the most powerful orgasm I ever had. I had tears rolling down my cheeks, my hands clamped between my legs, and I was shaking like I had been tased.

When I eventually regained my senses, Donna was screaming and banging the bed. She was laying on her side with one leg in the air. The rabbit was switched on, buried deep in her pussy with the rabbit ears stimulating her clit, and Matt was fucking her ass. She was cumming so much and so hard that I was sure she was going to pass out. Matt pulled out to put some more lube on his dick. To see that much dick coming out of my friend's ass was intoxicating, started my pussy throbbing again and I wanted the same treatment. Matt slid that monster back into her ass, and Donna resumed her banging of the bed, screaming and cursing.

After Donna had a few more seismic events, it was my turn. He slid the rabbit into position, made sure the ears were on my clit and turned it on. Oh my God, it felt good. The pleasure came from within and outside at the same time and I came in what felt like 30secs.

Matt then whispered in my ear. "I've always wanted to fuck your ass. You have the best ass in the house." That turned me on so much that I pushed my ass back into him.

I felt the cold lube hit my ass and a thick finger penetrating my ass. It felt so good that I began to fuck his finger. Soon, I was cumming again. During the orgasm, he pulled his finger out, sending me into a frenzy. It was so intense that I did not register that had replaced his finger with the head of his dick. Once the head popped into my ass, it registered in a big way. He was fucking me with long strokes that rubbed against the rabbit in my pussy, and I lost it. I remembered when the orgasm started but not much more after that. Donna told me later that I passed out for a few seconds. When I regained consciousness, Matt was still in my ass. He was grunting and growling, and was now fucking me harder. Just as he said he was cumming, I came with him. I felt the powerful shots of semen hit my insides, and feeling him wrapped around, kept me cumming.

Eventually, he pulled his semi hard dick out of my ass, and the rabbit out of my pussy. We laid on the bed, wrapped in each others arms exhausted. Donna and I were thanking Matt for a lovely evening, while he was thanking us for making it great. As we laid on his chest, I reached down and held his dick. It began to respond immediately.

Matt jumped up, told us not to move and went to the bathroom. He re-entered the bedroom with a fully hard dick and a huge smile on his face.

"Round two," and with that, pulled Donna to the edge of the bed, placed her legs on his shoulder, and began to fuck her with long, powerful strokes.

It was well into the early hours of the morning when Matt came for the second time. Us girls came so much that we were both knackered. Matt took us both to the bathroom, bathed us and then tucked us into our beds. A very special man indeed