Seinfeld - "Skin Flick"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, he hoisted Elaine up in the air, plopped her down on a table full of film reel canisters, and fucked her brains out in the standing missionary position, resisting the strong temptation to smack her ass cheeks. The cyberpunk-ish atmosphere made her feel so alive, and she couldn't help singing her favorite song.

"An older version of me / is she perverted like me / would she go down on you in a the-a-ter?"

"Fuck Alanis Morrisette," Jerry grunted.

"Fuck you!"

She slapped his face with a latex glove, making him yelp. He slapped her face right back with a bare hand, then he shoved her down on the film canisters, wrapped his hands around her neck, and pounded her pussy even harder.

"You better bust your nuts in my twat, Sir Jerry."

"Hell yeah. You're a spongeworthy bitch."

"I'm so fucking spongeworthy, you lousy sponge."

He tilted his head toward the black-painted fireproof ceiling and let out a fierce howl at the moment of orgasm. It was muffled by the moaning of Julianne in Boogie Nights and terrified passengers racing toward twenty lifeboats on the side of the Titanic. Not nearly enough for 2,224 people. Elaine moaned softly, feeling his hot spunk oozing out of her cunt lips and dribbling down to her anal sphincter. He pulled out in a breathless daze. Elaine got up and tossed her hair triumphantly while sauntering across the room.

"Hey, where the fuck are you going?"

He spun her around and finger-fucked her in a rapid blur. She moaned loudly as he raced her toward yet another epic climax. Twenty seconds later, she squirted all over the stainless steel floor, undulating in absolute ecstasy. He slowly pulled his fingers out, and she stood up in an equal daze. She staggered backward, tripped over a cord, and careened into the projector that was screening Titanic. The impact knocked the film reel off track, and it quickly melted against the hot projection bulb, bringing the crappy movie to an anticlimactic halt. A chorus of groans rang out from the theater-goers below, including George and Kramer.

"Holy fucking shit," Jerry chortled. "This is definitely going in my pilot script for NBC."

12