Selena's Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed forward, and with a soft sloshing slipped right into her, his rock-hard shaft easily driving into her dripping, burning-hot slit. She moaned as he entered her, and she thrust back against him, squeezing his cock as tightly as she could. He gasped: the fake wooden horses had never responded like this! It felt like his entire shaft was surrounded by pressure and fire, and he grasped her barrel tightly with his forelegs just to keep from losing his grip.

"F -- aah, it's so hot," he said, leaning forward to brace on her shoulders.

"Finally," she said softly, her eyes rolling up. The force of his shaft inside her gave her the tiniest bit of relief since she'd first smelled him -- but only a tiny bit. She took a deep breath and twisted at the waist to look up at him, smiling, and put her hand on his on her shoulder. "It's sooo good. Don't stop. More. I need more. Give me everything. Gods, you're delicious."

He pushed the rest of the way in, slowly, feeling every inch of her until he reached something solid. That hadn't happened with the wooden horses.

"I can't -- keep going in -- " he said.

"That's my -- cervix," she said sweetly. "I can't believe you're touching it. Amazing."

He grunted, and started sliding back out, but as he neared the tip, his instincts kicked in, and he thrust back into her, hard, startling her so much that her hooves skidded a little in the dirt.

"Holy fuck," she breathed. "That -- more of that -- oh, please, more!"

Not that she had a choice. Jack could hear the pounding so loudly, the thundering of hooves, the herd of voices urging him on, but they were louder this time, stronger and clearer than he'd ever heard them before. This was no toy of wood and leather under him, no fake just designed to steal the centaurs' prized seed. This was a woman, a female for his taking, a mare that sought to be claimed, and he would claim her. He thrust again, driving into her harder than he'd ever done to the sorceress's wooden stands. Emily had offered herself to him, and instinct demanded that he fill her until her belly carried the next of the centaur race. He thrust into her, hard, forcing himself against her, his powerful equine muscles pushing her forward in the dirt until she was up against a birch tree and there was nowhere else to go, and still he pushed, driving deeper into her with all the force equine legs could muster.

She leaned forward, bracing against the tree, delighting in the feel of the glorious man-beast on top of her, impaling her as hard as he could, his shaft driving in and out of her, and each time, his fire-hot testicles slapping against her clitoris. Her entire body was shaking, and she felt like she was being smashed between boulders. Her mind was on fire, the voices of a thousand mares neighing and snorting inside it, and when she dared open her eyes the world glowed white, and sparks danced at the edge of her vision. It felt like she was being ridden by a battering ram, and even if -- even though -- even --. She couldn't focus on anything except the lightning and fire rushing and rushing and rushing through her entire body --

Emily burst.

She cried out, screaming, the orgasm bursting in a whirl of a hurricane around her clitoris and racing upward and outward, a thunderous ocean wave crashing in her hooves and rushing up her stomach and bursting out through her nipples and out of the tips of her fingers and finally smashing into the hard stone mountain of her mind, tearing every mountain free from the earth itself and crumbling them, destroying them, until the rocks and stones were swallowed by devouring, dark waters and nothing was left but empty blackness. She leaned against the tree, eyes closed, whimpering as a second wave washed through her, and a third, and then all was still.

She blinked, and realized that the orgasm had been so good that for a moment, she'd lost consciousness.

And he was still pounding her.

She grimaced, weakly, still resting against the tree. Her legs were going to give out, she was sure of it. It was too much now, too much, but he was still going, and she knew there was no way to convince him to even slow. She mumbled something, but she was so weak that words couldn't form.

Not that she really wanted him to slow.

She'd gotten Jack. He was there, above her, and he was hers, and he was inside her, and he had just driven her past the point of madness, and he was still going. She'd wanted him, and now she had him. She held on, trying to simply keep her balance. The voices and the thunder of hooves were now gone: All that was left was simply the girl, her entire body warm and glowing from head to tail. She rested her face on the tree, waiting for his inevitable finish. When the sorceress had transformed her, she'd wondered for a moment if it had been a good idea, but if this was what she could look forward to each day? She sighed, happily imagining her future.

Emily used her last iota of energy to squeeze his shaft as encouragement, once, twice, and then a third time -- and at last the glorious man-beast riding her cried out and stiffened, pushing her so hard against the tree that she scraped her arm, and she felt another ocean wave, this time white-hot, rushing through her vagina and into her womb, filling her up like a balloon until she couldn't hold any more and yet he was still coming, releasing himself inside her, pouring himself into her until his essence burst out of her nether lips and puddled on the ground.

Jack collapsed on top of her, breathing hard, his head on her shoulder. She sighed, smiling, running her fingers through his hair. She savored the warm feel of him pressed against her both inside and out. She'd been rent in half and torn limb from limb, but every inch of her felt happy.

"Are you all right?" she said softly, still caressing his hair.

He grunted.

"That was wonderful," she said. "I hope you liked it too."

He grunted.

"If you don't mind, though, I need you to get down now," she said. She gently tapped his hand. "I hope that's okay."

He blinked, nodded, and started to slip off of her, his shaft sliding out from inside her. He slipped out with a sloshy squishy sound and landed on the ground with a hard thud, barely able to stand upright.

Emily pried herself loose from the tree, which had sustained some damage to its roots and was leaning slightly. The poor thing was simply too skinny to have horses pushing at it with his full strength. She made a note to find a sturdy oak or a rock wall next time.

She grinned, looking over at the exhausted man-beast. "Don't worry, I'll be right back," she said. "Don't go away."

"Where -- are you --?"

"I have an important delivery to make," she said. She turned, taking a few ginger steps past him, and glanced back over her shoulder. "It is part of the deal, after all."

* * *

"Well, you were right," said Emily, looking back at the sorceress.

"Really, now?" said Selena, working on the spell behind her.

"That was amazing. I've never felt that good in my life."

The sorceress grinned. "I'm glad. I was really hoping I wasn't going to have to find another boy."

"Oh, I'm happy to hold up my end of the deal," said Emily. "And you can have it all."

The sorceress cast the spell, and Emily squeaked, feeling her insides suddenly shrink. She looked down at the wooden bucket, which was completely full.

"You said there was some on the ground too?" said the sorceress, marveling at the bucket. "I never got him to produce even half this much."

"I, uh -- yes," said Emily, blushing.

The sorceress laughed. "I'd never have guessed it. Were there any other side effects from the spell? You're not a real centaur, of course, since I don't have the right ingredients for that -- if a centaur's cum is hard to get, you don't want to know how hard it is to get a centaur girl's egg! -- but I fused you and Haela as well as I could."

Emily grinned. "Don't worry," she said, patting her lower half. "We're sharing both minds and body, and I can tell you she enjoyed it as much as I did. Neither one of us expected he was going to ravish us like that, and it was -- delicious."

"That's good," said the sorceress, "but you know it's not over. It's not my fault you came here in springtime: Her body's still going to be in estrus for the next few weeks, and you're going to have to put up with her rut about this time every year."

Emily grinned wider. "Oh, I'm sure we'll find a way," she said.

12