Self bondage gone...wrong? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my poor slut is sexed out," Finally I was untied, hooded, led blindfolded through the house, put on a bed.

"Now you can rest, just let's put something fun in your ass first,"

I assumed the position, felt the smaller toy slide easily in (my ass was rather lose after what seemed to be hours of fucking by the anal destroyer), then I was laid down. So tired I only wanted sleep, I tried to curl up, but one hand was stretched out, secured ... Then the next, then my legs. I was spread eagle, uncomfortably wide, still gagged and hooded. I didn't dare moan a complaint, besides I was so tired I wasn't sure I could. Laying down at least my knees didn't hurt and maybe I could sleep. I started to drift off... then I felt the toy in my ass buzz to life. I moaned in exhausted lust. "Have a good night," she said before she walked away.

12