All Comments on 'Self Dares Ch. 04'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this series - thanks for posting.

brickman4brickman4about 1 year ago

God your work just flows .

It appears Andy needs time to adjust to eye candy and a little instruction (or more ) could go a long way .

Still wherever this goes I'm along for the ride .

5star

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I love these two. If they and their relationship existed in real life they would be awesome, friends for life.

Camguy4funCamguy4funabout 1 year ago

A terrific series and very well written. I think Devilboby's comment says it well. I look forward to reading more of your work.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

Still brill.5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your characters are believable and interesting. Your sexual encounters are hot. That's why I've read several. But, I have to ask you if you reread your stories before you post them. You use the some words over and over and over. And why do you write 'she/he/I said' after every line of dialogue? you don't need to.

Since you're probably angry by now anyway I'll go on to say you repeat facts when you don't need to. For instance, "which I would normally have welcomed. I like a good chat but several hours with someone you don't really know that well and a louder bar would normally be welcome."

I do think you have talent. You are also observant which is crucial. Good luck.

stripgndstripgnd11 months agoAuthor

Not at all angry. Any constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

I do reread them before posting. Maybe not as closely as I maybe could, but the story that is posted is a far cry from the disjointed jumble of words of my first draft. :-)

I will read up on dialogue as I do recognise the repetitiveness of some of the conversations. Especially the snappier exchanges between two friends

Again, thanks for the feedback. And that goes for all commenters as well. It does help and makes it "real".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for replying to my comments. I'm heartened that you aren't angry and like you better. :)

A short anecdote: Jack Kerouac, who wrote "On the Road" the BIG novel of the beatnik era said he never reread or changed what he wrote. Truman Capote, who wrote In Cold Blood and Breakfast at Tiffany's, said, "That's not writing. That's typing."

And thank you for not pointing out my typos.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger8 months ago

Well damn now I’m here for the bestie parent foursome ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous