Self Dares Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I want you to fuck me senseless and they just get in the way."

I finally defeated his jeans and slid them to the floor taking his boxers with them and dropping to my knees. I knelt in front of him and sucked his dick. He still had his trainers and socks on, so I had to leave his jeans around his ankles while I gave him a blow job. I gently kneaded his balls in my hand, squeezing them between my fingers gently. With my other hand, I lifted his cock vertical and ran my tongue up and down the length of it from underneath. I sucked his balls into my mouth and swirled my tongue over them. Using my tongue and lips I kissed and played with his balls while I gave him a hand job with my right hand. I grinned up at him and he just stared back at me. He was gently humping at my hand as I played with him. I used my left hand to unfasten his trainers and helped him step out of them. Pulling his socks off one at a time and then his jeans and boxers he joined me in the naked status. Although I still had stilettos on.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me again. "Bed," I ordered as I stopped him kissing me, "I want this and what is in these," I added as I firmly squeezed his rock-hard cock in my hand and then gave his balls a playful squeeze.

I dragged him upstairs and pushed him onto the bed so he landed on his back. I lifted my left foot so I could reach it so I could take off the stilettos. "Leave them on," he grinned.

I smiled back at him and hesitated. "Oh really..." he just nodded as the atmosphere of the room oozed sex.

I put my foot back on the floor and seductively walked to the bed. I stepped onto it and was fairly impressed with my balance. Four vodka and diet cokes, an unsteady mattress and six-inch stilettos. That is a recipe for a broken ankle or two right there, but I maintained my bone structure and even achieved sexy as well. I rested my foot on his chest and pushed him flat onto his back. We both glanced at the window at the same time. Closing the curtains would have been a good idea. It was nearly midnight though and was quiet. I didn't intend on being stood up for long anyway, so fuck it, if someone saw me naked they would hopefully get a good wank or two out of it.

I gently rested the heel of a stiletto on his chest and scrapped it down towards his balls. Using the flat of the shoe I gently squished his balls so one went either side of my shoe. I sooooooooo wanted to ball bust. The fantasy was up there with a threesome, but at the same time, I didn't want to hurt him and I had no idea how to do it safely, or properly. Is there a safe and proper way? I am assuming there is, but either way. I wanted to get drilled until I was filled with his cum, kicking him in the nuts was probably not the best idea. I grinned at him and twisted my foot. I was so careful and he just stared up at me barely breathing. "Use the heel," he said with a grin. I adjusted and rested the point of the heel on his testicle. I was aware of how painful a loss of balance would be and it was taking all of my concentration to maintain it. "Gently," he requested and I gently pushed downwards.

I watched his face as I cautiously pushed a very pointy stiletto heel against his left testicle. He flinched and I stopped. "No, bit more," he said as I gently pressed down again. This was fucking awesome. It must have been at least uncomfortable. Guys are weird. I was also well aware that a slip from me could vastly reduce his ability to put a baby in me in the future. Maybe getting a bit ahead of myself there, but these things are worth considering. "Ow, no, that was... odd..." he said as he stopped me and I just grinned down at him.

I repositioned so I was stood over his face as he looked up at my most intimate anatomy. I lowered myself down onto his tongue. He licked at me and I felt his hands heading up towards my boobs. "No," I said pinning his hands to the bed. "Make me cum with just your tongue," I requested. He complied and started to eat me as best he could with me quite literally sat on his face, I have no idea how he was breathing and wasn't that concerned. He was clearly breathing, which was good, but I had no concern over the logistics of how whilst his tongue explored my pussy.

I rode his face like a mad woman and he brought me to climax. I bit my lip and suppressed my first one as there was no way in hell this was stopping. I rode him like a woman possessed. Squeezing my own nipples way harder than should have been enjoyable I heard myself squeal and felt a warmth between my legs as I orgasmed on his face. He lapped at my juices and swallowed my cum as I came down from the high. I didn't squirt or anything like that, but even so, there was definitely girl cum.

I lowered my head down and took him in my mouth. We 69'ed. I sucked him and he kept licking me, but I needed it in me. It still felt nice, but I needed his dick in me. He had upheld his side of the bargain though, if he wanted to blow his load into my mouth then that was fine. He held me by the hips and lifted me slightly. "Roll over," he said.

I rolled onto my back and opened my legs. He laid between them and we kissed. I could taste myself on his tongue as he explored my mouth. Our lips locked together he lifted his hips away from me and I felt him rest his cock against my entrance. I pushed my own hips forwards and he penetrated me. Except for the physical tightness of my pussy there was no resistance. My natural lubrication was total and his head slipped inside me with zero resistance. "Fuck..." I mumbled from around his kiss as I felt him inside me. I pushed my hips onto him, but he pulled back and away from me. He pulled back from the kiss and I just looked at him with WTF eyes. He was just smiling back at me. Upper hand him. For one of the only times in our relationship, I needed this more than him. "Fuck me," I asked.

He grinned and cuddled me, pushing his cock against me I knew that he was at the wrong angle. What made it more frustrating was that I knew that he also knew and despite my hopeful push towards him, he slid against me and not into me. He lifted his head and kissed me. "Beg?" he said as he looked at me like a predator with defeated prey.

I stared back at him as my brain practically exploded. I needed this more than oxygen. He was mine and he was as much a part of me as is possible to be. I stared into his eyes as I realised that this was not just a teenage love, this was love. Real love. He knew me, he knew what I wanted and needed and he knew he could get more leverage by denying my needs. He also knew it was driving me insane. He knew that no matter how much he denied my desires I was going to throw myself at him. Whatever he wanted. I was putty in his hands. He could ask for and get what he wanted. With no repercussions or consequences, he could get what he wanted out of me and I would thank him for it. He could roll me over and fuck me up the ass and I would thank him for each thrust into my bowels. He could shove it down my throat and make me choke on his seed and I would love every second of the degradation.

"Fuck me," I asked, "Please... fuck me..." I pleaded.

He pulled back and effortlessly slid his cock into me. I arched my back and heard myself moan with pure satisfaction as he slid his full length into me. I pushed my hips against him as my body shuddered and I orgasmed speared on him. He pulled out of me mid orgasm and I glared at him. "Dick," I said playfully. He did that on purpose.

"Oh I am sorry," he said with a mock apology, "Were you cumming?" he asked.

Before I could reply he slammed back into me again and my body erupted in a pleasure I had never experienced before. It felt like my back was going to snap I arched that severely and he pushed his cock hard into me and held it. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him down so he was lying on me. I wrapped my legs behind him and using the stilettos I pulled him into me. Full and 100% satisfied I orgasmed. One, two, three. Shivering and twitching underneath him I climaxed multiple times in as many seconds. I screamed. I screamed with a release of pleasure and satisfaction. For the first time in my life, I had a real screaming orgasm. No theatrics, no 'faking it'. Just a purity of pleasure.

I released my legs and arms as my body relaxed and laid on my back. Legs open I let him just use me for his needs. Hard and fast he fucked me. It felt awesome, but I was never going to orgasm again. The pleasure was through the roof, but it felt different to sexual satisfaction. It just felt right and nice. Harder and faster he went. I reached above my head and pushed against the headboard as I was slowly being slid up the bed as he fucked me. "Cum in me," I begged. It was supposed to be a request, but it came across very much as pleading.

He kissed me and forced himself deeper into me. My vision flashed and the room span as I felt his seed fire into me. It was so powerful and violent. Almost like if I hadn't been braced against the headboard the force of his cum blasting into me would have banged my head off the headboard. Forcing himself deeper into me I felt him fill me with his cum. He buried his face into my shoulder and thrust a few more times, each time another pulse of his cum fired inside me. He pulled out of me and there was no dribble. I am not sure if it was that deep or if I just didn't feel it. I was asleep. In fact, I was unconscious.

I woke up at no idea what time. I was still naked, but I didn't have shoes on anymore. I turned my head towards him and saw he asleep on his back next to me. I rolled over and cuddled into him. He didn't respond, I just cuddled into his side and fell asleep again.

I did maintain no underwear for the full three weeks. I was actually very pleased to get my period that month. I know the pill is like 99 point whatever percent effective, but even so. That sex felt like a certainty of conceiving. It didn't even cross my mind to forgo underwear as a permanent thing. I had done it now and I went back to wearing panties. Still no bra, but I even went back to not sleeping naked at home again. Chris and Hanna became a couple. It took them a while and they actually had sex several times before they went on a 'just them' date, which I am sure is the wrong way around, but it seems to work for them and they are now official.

It was a week or so later and I am not even sure how we got into the situation that we found ourselves in. I can't even blame the drink, we were not overly drunk. Definitely not to the point to explain away this situation. Hanna needed to get naked in front of her brother. We were up in her room at her house, and downstairs was her brother and my brother. It started off as a simple dare, which was immediately shut down, which is fair enough I suppose. "Hey Hanna, I dare you to go downstairs naked."

That was met with the response you would expect. Challenging them to a strip game was met with slightly more enthusiasm. She was still not keen on the idea, but that made the odds a hell of a lot better for her. That gave the possibility of embarrassing me and getting me naked, with an added bonus of my brother and even her brother as well. Of course, there was still the possibility that she lost.

The situation that we somehow found ourselves in though was teams. Myself and Graham versus Hanna and Adam. A siblings versus siblings game of Carcassonne. It is a quick game to play and relies on skill with a bit of luck as well. If you get a really bad start then a good player can win against a better player, but generally, the better player(s) win. We were to play separately, but our scores at the end would be combined. It was a sudden death game, so no slow removal of clothing, one game and at the end of it one brother/sister combo would be naked. The sudden death version was decided on as we couldn't agree to a reasonable clothing total. There were no expansions being played with the game, but even so a game time of between 30 minutes to one hour, if we start having four or five items per team that is a lot of time. Potentially it is nine games, so four and a half hours, at best. Boredom would set in long before that. So we just went for the option that didn't matter. One item of clothing or 300 items, one loss equalled naked. Wearing more just prolonged your torture as you took everything off.

Two of the three people present had seen me naked, but even so, I really didn't want to end up naked. Oh, and there was also the kicker. It was deemed "unfair" that Graham and I have seen each other naked before so an extra forfeit was tagged on for everyone. The losing team masturbated. Until orgasm. The losing brother would struggle to fake an orgasm, but I can be fairly convincing as can Hanna. So for the losing sister, the pleasure was to be administered via the Lush. The Lush is removed when the brother goes off. I really really REALLY didn't want to lose this.

The game was set up and we got ready to start. I was fairly nervous, but looking around the table I was not the only one. "Don't fuck this up," I said to Graham with a nervous smile. He just smiled back at me.

"Yeah, same to you," Hanna said to Adam.

Nervous exchanges were soon replaced with teasing and goading as we settled into the game. We all knew how to play and so it progressed at a pace. I played my usual game and tried to ignore the consequences of defeat. I had actually been taught how to play by Andy and so I was used to some sort of degrading wager being tagged onto the games. It does focus the mind on learning quickly when victory involves a very pleasurable lick whereas defeat involves anal sex. Anal sex is downplaying it a little bit. Defeat was an ass fucking.

The game concluded and we actually took a picture of the board. This was to head off any claims of miscounting or cheating. No one was going to cheat, but accusations can be used to get out of the most severe of forfeits. It was clear early on that it was not going well for Hanna and Adam. They had started well but tailed off towards the end of the game and we were dominating.

"Yeah that will do," Hanna said as she dropped the cards she had collected onto the table. "Concede," she said.

Adam stared at her with a what the fuck expression. "We can still turn this around," he said as he looked at the remaining board.

"No, we really can't," Hanna said as she pointed out just a few of our settlements along with their scores. They were very much losing, but credit where credit is due. I would have clung on to hope for the longest time possible.

Adam looked at the board again as he searched for anything. "Fuck," he muttered to no one in particular.

"Fuck indeed," I said with a less-than-humble smile. "Concede?" I asked.

He nodded. "Fuck..." he said as he stared at the board. "Fuck fuck fuck. Yeah, concede."

We tidied the game up and packed it away. "What time are Mum and Dad due back?" Hanna asked.

"Midnight," Adam said as he checked the time which was just gone 10pm.

"Upstairs or here?" Hanna asked him.

I did consider adding in that as a forfeit as well, but there was no way they would go for that retrospectively. "Here," I said with a grin, "You can run upstairs if needed."

Hanna glared at me. She knew as much as me that nudity not in a bedroom felt more exposed. Being naked in a communal family room felt very exposed indeed. She knew this and I knew this, but she didn't argue. I am fairly sure Graham was fighting an erection. He had fancied Hanna for as long as he knew what that meant. He was now about to see her very naked and watch her have at least one orgasm. There was nothing sexual in this for me and that is terrible to say. I was purely in this for the humiliation. I have watched Hanna cum many times and been the direct cause of her orgasm several times. Seeing Adam naked would be amusing and watching him shoot his jizz across the room in front of his sister was borderline hilarious, but not sexual.

"Come on then," I prompted, They had delayed for long enough now. "Naked please."

Hanna looked at me with pleading eyes, but there was no way she was getting out of this. She made me do naked yoga in front of my parents. Having the choice between this and that I would pick this. At least we were all peers. Of course, with this being her reality at this moment in time she would have rather done anything other than this. I knew that she wouldn't wimp out though and I just smiled at her.

She stood up and looked at Adam. "How many items?" she asked.

"Four," he said, "Including shoes."

"Same," she said, but she wasn't wearing shoes. "At the same time?"

Adam just nodded and they started undressing. Adam took his shoes off while Hanna took off her t-shirt. She was wearing a black bra underneath it. After a slight delay as they prepared the next item, he took his top off and Hanna slid her jeans down and stepped out of them. She was not wearing matching underwear. That is how unprepared we had been for this game. If I had lost I wasn't even wearing a bra. My item total was three. She hesitated at her bra and Adam just looked at her. He was ready to lose his jeans, but that still left him decent wearing his underwear. Her bra would expose her breasts. She glanced at me for a fraction of a second, but then just stared straight ahead. She reached up behind her back and unclipped her bra. She held it in place while Adam caught up and as he slid his jeans down she lowered her bra and dropped it onto the floor. She didn't cover, she just closed her eyes and prepared to lose the panties.

She looked at Adam and they stared at each other for a few seconds. Exclusive eye contact was maintained as she stood in front of him topless. Graham was not that polite. His eyes were on stalks as he stared at my best mate's tits. She does have awesome tits and I can't blame him, but it was about to get a whole lot better for him. She pulled the back of her bikini-style panties down to expose her bum and waited for Adam. As he caught up she slid them to the floor, covered her face and stood back up again. She was still totally hairless down there and looked fairly incredible with no clothes on.

Adam followed suit and I was not polite either. He was very much not erect, in fact, I am assuming he was fairly out of his comfort zone as he revealed a penis cunningly disguised as a press stud. "Cute," I observed. I of course used the word cute purely for embarrassment. No guy likes being described as cute in that department. "You best get ready," I said to him. "Where is your Lush?" I asked Hanna.

"Bedside drawer," she said.

I walked as close to her as I could so no one else would hear and whispered, "Lube?" on the way past. She just shook her head.

I quickly found her toy and took it downstairs. Adam was struggling to even get it up as he pulled and played with himself. Perseverance paid off though and he teased himself to an erection. Hanna slid the toy into herself while being watched very closely by Graham. It was almost cruel, as this is as close to her pussy he is ever going to get. He has fancied the arse off her for years and I am fairly sure spilt a lot of cum fantasising about situations just like this during his alone times.

I picked up her phone and unlocked it. I went over to her and leaned in so I could whisper with no one else hearing. "You can back out," I said as I offered her an escape. They were already naked in front of each other, he had watched her slide a sex toy into herself and she had watched him tease himself to an erection. Humiliation complete. If she didn't want to do this it would be no problem. I wouldn't hold it against her, but instead, she just stared back at me with eyes that I had seen so many times. She wanted this, she actually wanted this humiliation.

The two guys just watched us. They had no idea what was happening for those few seconds. She looked at Graham and then her brother, glancing at his erect and ready cock as he still slowly stroked it to maintain it. "I wouldn't have let you off," she said in a whisper, "Bonus points if you make me wet myself," she added.