Self Dares Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, posh hotel like this one?" I said looking at him to see if he was joking or not. I had not told him I had previously done the pizza dare and I was not at all averse to doing it again. "Really?" I asked.

"Will you?" he asked. The tone of his voice carried his surprise at the fact I didn't instantly reject the idea. I could either back out of this and claim that I was joking, or I could own my exhibitionism and flash the room service.

I just smiled. "If you want me to," I said. Let's pass some of the responsibility back to him. Take the easy way out.

"Will you record it?" he asked.

"Why? Where will you be?"

"It would be weird if I watched as well? I will hide in the bathroom."

"FaceTime me, watch it live."

We didn't mention it again, we just watched the TV and were cute with each other. Little kisses and cuddles as we snuggled together on the sofa. It wasn't until he got a notification on his phone that our food was on its way. He looked at me and I just shrugged. "Go on," he said with a smile.

"Naked?" I clarified and he just nodded.

I had the time it took someone to walk from the kitchens to our room, which as a direct route was around five minutes. I stripped naked and for a second I thought he was going to leap on me. I placed my phone on the sideboard and dialled Andy. He looked at his phone and adjusted the angle of my own until he was happy. He then went into the bathroom.

I took a few deep breaths to steady my nerves. Totally naked I stood in the room and waited. I checked my hair and make-up like that mattered. I also checked that I was presentable. Before we had come I had waxed my body to within an inch of its life. I was very presentable.

There was a gentle tap on the door followed by a quietly spoken voice, "Room service."

"Sec," I said as I quickly built up the courage. I walked towards the door and toyed with the idea of looking through the spy hole. Did it make it worse knowing who was about to see me naked? What if they were ancient? What if they had just turned 18. What if they were female? Oh my God, what if it was a girl. Weirdly that would be way worse. It sounded like a male voice, but I couldn't be 100%. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hi," I said as I stood on full display. The door was down a door-width corridor, and so there was no hiding place. I was naked, I was full frontal and I didn't bother covering.

A very stunned-looking guy stared at me holding a pizza box. He was mid 30s I would say and totally dumbfounded. This didn't strike me as the sort of hotel that was rife with people doing pizza dares. I had to own it though. "Cheers," I said as he handed me the pizza in a tone that was as though I was fully clothed without a care in the world. My heart in my chest was hammering away though. "2 ticks," I said as I turned away to get the 10 dollars off the side where I had left it. I was a little short on pockets, without being a bit too intimate. Paper cuts. Owchy.

I handed him the ten dollars which was a generous tip. It was a generous tip without the added tip of seeing me naked. That sounds very full of myself there, but just going off his expression he was very happy at that moment in time. I closed the door and Andy came out of the bathroom. He was staggered that I had done it and more than a little bit turned on. I didn't get dressed and we ended up eating lukewarm pizza. For the reason you imagine. Luckily he was fairly horny and so the pizza wasn't fully cold by the time he was spent. For a fraction of a second, I did consider whacking him off onto a slice and then eating it. Just the thought of that though turned my stomach, so I didn't even mention the idea. It was fully gross and I am not enough of a lover of eating cum to do it. It was more a tolerance than a like or love, plus the fact it would have ruined a fairly awesome slice of pizza. I would work on that. He loves cumming in my mouth, so it is only polite to try and appreciate the effort.

We had sex twice more that night and once in the morning. I tried the tying up thing with him but I didn't at all feel comfortable with it so we switched back again. As it turns out I am great at being tied up and not so great at the tying up part. I am not sure what that says about me. Andy wasn't complaining though. It turns out he does like to be the dominant one and I LOVE to be the submissive. He didn't pull out again, each of the three times he came in me. Also weirdly considering that I was tied up and defenceless he didn't once 'slip' up my ass. I wouldn't have complained if he had done so, but I didn't suggest the idea.

Our relationship got stronger and stronger over the next couple of years. I switched my University course so that I could go into nursing. I like people and a career helping them seemed to be a logical course. At least for now. I graduated and got a job in the tortured NHS. I love the job. Not a fan of the system, but the job is good and very rewarding.

I would love to claim that I can't remember when he proposed to me, but that would be a lie. It was the 17th of April at 13:27. We were at the top of Malham Cove halfway through a walk while on holiday. It wasn't a romantic display of fireworks and dancing. It was just perfect. It was a casual "Wanna Marry me?" while we were sat on a patch of grass having a picnic. I thought he was joking at first, but then I saw the ring. Tears, nodding of the head and "yes" was the answer.

Mum was made up for me and Dad was glad I was going to be someone else's financial responsibility. That is maybe a little unfair as I had been fairly financially independent since I had graduated and got a reasonable job. Hanna was the chief bridesmaid and his relatives made up the other three of them. Mark was his best man, more on that in a moment.

My dress was stunning if I do say so myself. It was the greatest moment of my life, so far anyway. Although I suspect that status is going to have a challenger as I lay here in the maternity ward recording these musings. The wedding itself was like all weddings. It was lovely and ultimately a massive waste of thousands of dollars for what is a day. The venue was lovely, Andy turned up which is always a plus in these events and everyone required said that "they do". Happy day. The sex was shit, but again, I think that is par for the course. Too much pressure, too much expectation. He wasn't even premature, it was just really shit sex and it was a shared responsibility. I was shit, he was shit, it was shit. It happens, but he still managed to cum in me and that always feels nice. We have booked into the same hotel and room for our first anniversary. We will try again. Although I suspect there will be night feeds involved. As a side note here, although the sex was shit, the dates do match up, but you can never be 100% sure.

The best man speech was interesting. Mark has fucked me. While Andy watched and although he didn't say as much, his wording and phrasing were very much suggestive. Not awkwardly so, but in a 'Carry on, nudge nudge wink wink' sort of way. It was as all best-man speeches should be. Entertaining for the guests. Supremely awkward for the groom and 'oh fucking really? You did what now?' for the bride. The wedding breakfast, stupid name, was as you would expect. All jus and deconstructions and pricy. Nice, but I would have happily had a pizza, give us a private meal and I would have had a pizza with cum on it. I have been working on it and although I will never like the stuff, I can at least tolerate the taste and texture now. Andy is definitely not complaining. Oh, and we also love strawberries and cream. That is so good. We may have bought a bed frame with handcuffs in mind.

The wedding welcome table for the evening party was interesting, to say the least. It was the usual stuff you would expect, with something you would not expect. Want to see the bride in the Cow Pose naked? Well, just have a look at our welcome table at my wedding. I knew Mum was doing it and I protested as much as you would have expected, but truth be told, it was hot and I still love to be an exhibitionist. I did not bank on the improvement in AI technology though that someone had used to approximate what was behind the pixelation for my dignity. I knew that it wasn't my nipples and pussy that was on show, but generic nipples and pussy are fairly convincing at a glance. Unless I stripped naked and adopted the same pose as proof that it really was AI and not my nipples and pussy there really was no real difference. Stripping and proving it though would have kind of negated the point of the argument. Like a good girl, I just smiled and took it. "Yes, it is me. Yes, it was for charity. The detail is AI. Yes, I was actually naked." The women were the worst. They wanted the details and explanation. The guys were just awkwardly pleased to see me 'naked'.

Andy sold his flat and we bought a house with us both on the mortgage. Proper grown-up. It is decorated as we like and although nothing special it is ours. We are still in the same area. Close enough to be handy to see everyone, but far enough to be left to our own devices. Hanna has settled down with Chris. Not married yet or anything like that, but they are living together and are happy. Graham has a boyfriend. I KNOW! I was staggered as well, I was not expecting that. He is happy though and there is a pang of jealousy. His boyfriend is HOT! I know I know, I am married and I am certainly not his type, I have the wrong bits for a start, but hey ho. Fantasy is always fun.

Anyway, my contractions are hitting me like a train now. Andy is present and is currently watching his favourite bar burn down (me dilating). Time to sign off I think. Thank you for reading. It is truly appreciated and as always, comments are welcome. I do read them all.

Epilogue

"Hi, yeah, you can come in," I say sounding half dead, never mind exhausted, but I still greet you with a smile. I was in a side room after a natural fully naked birth for skin on skin contact with my new baby and I was still naked. I was covered from the waist down, but topless with a bundle of amazing against me. I smile at your awkwardness with me being topless, but I ignore it. "Meet Olivia. One hour old." Six pounds, healthy and 50% me, 100% mine. I was staring down at her more than looking at you. Watching her feed off me for the first time. My entire body melted at the sight of her. I now know what Mum feels when she says that she loves me. Love is not powerful enough. With no hesitation or regret I would sacrifice myself for her safety and happiness. She is now my life, my commitment and I promise to do my best for her. I wonder what she will get up to in 18 years?

The End

Sophie

x