Self Dares Ch. 12

Story Info
Exposing Hanna, getting tied up, and closure.
18k words
4.85
3.8k
10

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
585 Followers

I don't really have any good reason for doing it. There is no material gain. I am not being paid to do it and other than you reading this, no one knows I am. It was a throwaway comment by Hanna and I ran with it. I have just finished my period which gives me the longest time before my next one. For no reason at all, 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the next three weeks I am not going to wear any underwear. No bra or panties at any time or for any reason. It is summer, so the weather is warm enough and instead of shorts my clothing will be either a dress or a skirt and a top. Nothing else. So for the next three weeks, the most items of clothing I will have on will be three, including shoes counting as one item. As an extra, I am not going to wear anything in bed either. This is not a great leap as I have tended to sleep naked anyway. At home though I do usually throw some panties on as a safety blanket.

It is surprising how quickly you get used to not wearing any. For the first couple of hours, it feels weird and very exposed. The feeling of cool air up your skirt with no barrier of underwear feels very strange. That only lasts for for the first hour or so though, you soon get used to it and forget about it. You are still very aware that a single slip or clumsy movement and you are potentially flashing way more than anyone bargained for, but the odd sensation of having no underwear on fades. After the third day or so it doesn't feel weird at all and after the first full week, it begins to feel normal when you get dressed in the morning forgoing your underwear.

University, work and home, all no underwear. The only place I was really aware of it was when I went to the gym. Gym leggings are very tightly fitted and at the best of times don't leave a lot to the imagination. I am probably just too aware of it, but to me, it looked very obvious that I was not wearing any panties. No one really stared though and no one commented on it. Either openly or just by me overhearing any comments.

I was going to say that I had forgotten that I was doing it, but that is not true. No matter how normal it feels there is still no forgetting that you are totally naked underneath that dress. It was such a buzz to know I was that close to naked in public. One item. A single item between me and total exposure in a public place. It was a constant excitement. A permanent tingle as I went about my daily routines wearing as little as was socially allowed.

I was in bed at home casually playing with myself. There was no urgency to achieve an orgasm, and in fact, that was unlikely as I wasn't really in the mood to climax. That being said though it felt awesome and my casual stroking had evolved into full penetration using my index finger. It was just relaxing, it was nice. Andy thinks I am odd that I play with myself to just relax. Every time he does it it ends in a fountain of semen and a clean-up job. I can just tease myself and enjoy the moment for a long time. I can then just stop and not feel cheated that I haven't reached climax. I wonder if it has evolved from the need to be silent when living at home. I can do this forever and not make a sound. Even my breathing is perfectly controlled and normal. If I chased orgasm it wouldn't be totally silent. An involuntary move or spasm as I lost control of myself would possibly make a noise that would give me away. I was underneath the duvet and to a casual observer there would be very little to see. My fingers barely moved, I knew what I liked and I didn't need big movements.

"Ya decent?" Mum asked as she tapped lightly on my door.

"Yeah, come in," I replied as I finished the stroke I was on and slipped my finger out of myself just as the door opened and Mum came in.

"Morning." she said cheerily, "Just getting your washing. Any plans for today?"

"Bar later with Andy and a few friends," I replied, "You?"

If you think about it, it is fairly strange. Underneath the duvet, I was naked and wet. Very wet. Less than 10 seconds earlier I had been third knuckle deep inside myself and now I was having a regular conversation with my Mum as my brain and pussy were like "Err... that was fun, why have you stopped?"

"No, no plans," she said as she swept up my laundry. She paused and looked a bit confused and I realised why. For the first few days, I had been dropping unworn panties onto the floor to give the illusion that I had worn them as normal. It had been four days since the last laundry collection and underwear-wise, there was none to see. I looked at her and wondered if she was going to comment or not. It was none of her business if I did, or didn't, wear any underwear. No bra is normal for me, but I usually wear panties. She did another visual check to confirm that she hadn't just missed them and I just smiled at her and shrugged. She smiled back and glanced up and down at me underneath the duvet. "No underwear?" she quizzed.

I just shook my head and bit my lip in a mix of nerves and playfulness I had no reason to not be wearing any other than a sexual turn-on. If she quizzed me on it I would have to admit I was doing it for the sole reason of why the hell not. Of course, it was none of her business, but we were super close and didn't have many secrets from each other. She shrugged nonchalantly. "Any reason?"

"Why not?" I replied matching the casual tone of her question.

"Youth," she said with a soft giggle and shook her head. "Feels ace doesn't it?" she said.

"Yeah," I replied, "Do you?"

"Oh God yeah," she replied as she also collected my empty glass off my bedside table. "It is so sexy, I bet Andy loves it."

"We will see later," I replied. It was an admission that just proves how close we are. I just admitted in front of my Mum that at least one of the reasons for doing it was to wind him up and ultimately get fucked by him. That was a given, he was a guy and I was a girl in a stable relationship. In his company, I spend an inordinate amount of our leisure time on my back, or on my hands and knees.

"Do you want any lunch?" she asked changing the subject as though we had been discussing the weather.

"What are you making?"

"What do you want?"

"Cheese toasty?"

"Sounds good. Ready now?" she asked.

"Five minutes?" I replied. She left my room, I kicked the duvet off and went for a quick body shower. I knew that Graham was out, and Mum and Dad were downstairs so I went to the bathroom naked. I came back wrapped in just a towel and got dressed in a summer dress and nothing else.

Lunch was nice and although I was offered dinner, Andy had said he would buy me dinner out. I got ready. I was wearing a black dress that barely covered my ass and a pair of black stilettos. That was it. It was warm enough to not require a jacket or cardigan so what you see is what you get. I did hesitate for a while at the dress as it is painfully short. It is short enough to not allow shorts to be worn underneath it as you would see the legs of the shorts. The only modesty-saving design was the fact it was more or less skin-tight and didn't really allow clumsy movements to betray dignity. Not to say such an incident was impossible, far from it, it was very short and a dress at the end of the day. If I sit down and don't keep my legs locked together anyone looking is seeing my pussy. It is not long enough to create any sort of meaningful shadow, if anyone gets an up-skirt they will be saying hello to my kitty.

The bar will be quiet though so we will get a table. We usually get one of the booth tables so once I am sat down I won't need to move and if I sit at the back unless someone crawls on their hands and knees underneath the table no one is seeing anything. If anyone has the balls to crawl under a table purely for the reason of perving then they have earned a peek at my privates on audacity alone. Of course, all of this risk and anxiety could be entirely negated by just wearing some panties. Or wearing a dress that is longer than a belt, but where is the fun in that? The risk is exciting and that is the point. It has been a few days since I have seen Andy and as soon as we are back in the privacy of his flat I fully intend to rip his clothes off and leap on him. We are tied into the meal as there are a few of us going, but he will be very aware of my lack of underwear and my state of horniness. Not because he knows me so well he will be able to work it out for himself, but purely because with a sweet innocent smile and puppy dog eyes, I will politely inform him I am not wearing any underwear and that I would love for him to smash me through the nearest mattress at the earliest opportunity.

"Off out," I said as I went into the living room and picked up my previously negotiated loan of $50 off the table. "Where is Dad?" I asked as it was just Mum in the room.

"We are out of wine," Mum replied as she silently appraised my outfit. Or lack of outfit.

"Ooo rookie error," I said as I helped myself to a few peanuts that were in a bowl on the table.

"I know," Mum said as I walked towards the door, "You don't have any underwear on under that?" Mum asked. I could tell by her tone that it was a question and not a statement of fact so the dress had not betrayed me already. I could also tell that she was not disapproving of my attire, there was almost a hint of being impressed at my dedication to being a slut for the night.

I didn't reply. I didn't need to. I just looked over my shoulder and gave her a large grin. She shook her head and giggled. "Have fun," she said.

"You too," I said, "Staying out."

"I guessed," Mum replied and I went out of the front door.

I checked my bag as I got to the bus stop and I had forgotten my key. I texted Mum to let her know and check if someone would be in tomorrow, they would be, so that saved me from missing the bus to go and get a key. I got on the bus and flashed my student bus pass. The driver didn't look at the pass, he was staring passed me, using the reflection of the window behind me to perv at my ass. "K," he said as he waved me onto the bus.

Is it bad to like the attention? It probably is, isn't it? I know I won't have this body and youth forever so I had may as well enjoy it while I have it. Age and gravity will catch up with me eventually. The bus was quiet, but I opted for a window seat just behind the driver. I could sit with my legs pointing towards the window to avoid any oops moments. It was only a few stops that I was going, and I could have walked it, but not in these heels and although I like the attention some people are dicks and I don't want to make myself a target. How shit is that? Changing my evening decisions because of a 1 in a million chance of a dick being about.

No one else got on the bus and when I stood up to get off I may have been a little more lax than I could have been making sure my dress had not ridden up. There was not a lot of leeway anyway, but even so, as I got off the bus he would have seen my ass. He would have assumed I was wearing a thong, but even so, cheeky. I thanked him and went into the bar. No one was there yet so I claimed our table and selected the best seat at the back of the booth. People started to arrive. Hanna sat next to me, but when Andy arrived she surrendered her seat so he could sit next to me. "Hi," I said chirpily and gave him a long kiss on the lips. "You okay?" I asked.

"Uh hu," he said appraising my outfit, "Sorry I am late."

"No worries, I have vodka," I said with a shrug as I showed him my partially drunk drink which I had actually put on the bar tab as when I tried to hand my fifty over the barman just shook his head.

Everyone else arrived and we ordered food. There were ten of us and we all knew each other fairly well. It was a hybrid mix of school friends and partners who had joined the friend circle over the years. Only myself and Andy were an actual couple. A couple of the others had been fuck buddies, but none of them were in an actual relationship and as far as I knew none of them were currently sexual. I leaned into Andy and rested my head on his shoulder. It was just physical contact and a girl thing, but he knows what that means and he gave me a light kiss on the top of the head. I would return the favour later, but a different head would be involved. I nipped at his neck with my teeth and actually caused him to flinch and pull away, but he soon came back. He also knew what that meant as well. I was well up for it. He smiled at me and we had a quick kiss again. No disgraceful public displays of affection or anything like that, but it was slightly longer than a peck. I glanced around the table and everyone was involved in their own conversations. I nibbled his ear and softly whispered. "I'm not wearing any underwear... and I am so fucking wet."

He didn't reply, but he did look at me. His hand dropped to my thigh and edged up my skirt. I relaxed my legs for him and he slid his fingers up between my legs and confirmed both of my claims. He grinned at me and actually checked the time on his watch. Yeah, half 7, waaaay too early mate, unlucky.

I kept my legs locked together, but I didn't cross them again. No one could see and I was very much enjoying the occasional sneaky stroke that he was administering. I am not sure if he was a terrible shot or was not aware that I would have had no complaints had he rubbed my clit or even penetrated me, but he didn't and I didn't prompt him. That was maybe a little bit too keen and forward.

I was mainly watching Hanna and Chris. They had been sitting next to each other all night and had been getting closer. What had started off as a group conversation had slowly turned into just those two. They were still at the table, but they had closed off the rest of the group by body positioning. Laughing, joking, playful pushes and touches were aplenty. It took them until half 9, but they kissed. I just smiled. She was obviously awesome and Chris was nice. I approved. Of course in a group of mates kissing one of them attracted the usual goading and cheering. They finished the kiss, Hanna blushed adorably and Chris just flicked the 'V's at the group and then went to the bar. A few of us held up our glasses and they were replaced with full ones as was the custom. It wasn't a strict round of drinks system, but it did work out fairly over the evening. None of us took advantage and if we hadn't bought a drink we would get the next round.

Except for me tonight, Andy was getting mine. Even though I protested and said that I had money he wouldn't let me. I was pacing myself as was Andy. He has made the 'too pissed to perform' mistake before and I politely advised him how annoying that had been for me. It was delivered in a friendly and very amusing fashion, but I meant it. You try being promised sex for six hours then furiously whacking, sucking and silently pleading with an unresponsive cock for ten minutes only to be rewarded with snoring. Fuming. Absolutely fuming. Out of principle, I went to sleep frustrated and pissed off, I could have played with myself, but fuck that for a game of soldiers. He can owe me.

When Chris came back and sat down Hanna looked at me and I just nodded my head. Restroom gossip time. We went into the restroom and I gave my consent for Chris. Not that she needed it, but still, he was cute and she was cute, they should 100% be cute together. Charlotte was with us as well and was agreeing as well. It also dawned on me how outnumbered we were as a sex, Three girls and seven guys. We touched up our make-up and generally freshened up. "Are you going back to Andy's?" Hanna asked to which I just nodded enthusiastically. "Can we jump in with you?" she asked as she referred to the taxi.

"We?" I quizzed sticking my tongue out knowingly.

"Awww... Hanna and Chris, up a tree, K I S S I N G," Charlotte said as she sang the childish song.

"Hanna and Chris, in a bed, F U C K I N G," I corrected with a giggle.

"So crude," Hanna protested with false indignation.

"Tell me I am wrong?"

"You are wrong," Hanna said confidently, "The bed is upstairs... we may not get that far."

"Yeah, you can jump in with us," I said while giggling.

"Cute dress, by the way," Hanna said.

"Ta," I said as I dabbed my lips together to finish off my lipstick. I glanced around the restroom to make sure no one else had come in. "No underwear either... Andy is sooooooooooo gonna get it."

Both of their eyes deflected to the hem of my dress that was well up my thighs at the front and just about below my ass from behind. "Fucking awesomely super cute dress in that case," Hanna said. "We can get our own taxi."

"Don't be daft," I said, "I have standards, we aren't going to fuck in the taxi."

"You do not have standards you horny slut," Hanna said flatly.

"Well no, true," I conceded, "But we are not going to fuck in the taxi."

We went back to the table and I wriggled back next to Andy while preserving my modesty. We ordered some desserts and asked for the check. It was divided by ten as was the custom and was paid with a combination of cash and credit cards. Andy paid my tenth of the check as promised. I bet the bar hated us with the multiple transactions for one table, but we were regular and probably spent a decent amount in there over the course of a month.

The bell for last orders was rung and finally, I managed to hand over my $50 to Steve who was going to the bar. He returned with a collection of drinks and I even got some change which surprised me. Is that a standard worldwide rule? If you send someone else to the bar then they get to keep the change? Either way, it was a rule over here, but I got the change anyway. It wasn't much and I just left it on the table as it would cover the tip. We finished off and Hanna and Chris had another kiss. This time with feeling. That was the 'let's test for tingles, if we get tingles then let's share a bed,' kiss. When you know someone really well before you explore intimacy it sometimes feels a bit weird. Seemingly not though, they stayed sat together. I felt my phone vibrate in my bag and left it, everyone interesting who could possibly be messaging me was here. I glanced at Hanna who was just staring at me with wide eyes and looking at my bag.

I took my phone out and read the message. Which was one simple word in capitals with ample punctuation. CONDOM(S)?!?!?!?

I smiled and shook my head. I didn't. Genuinely. I did at my house and at Andy's, but we didn't use them so I didn't carry "just in case ones" any more with me. Andy did though. To explain that reasoning, we had decided to go back to one of his mate's houses one time and I refused to have sex without one as it felt rude letting him cum all over the spare bed. I would like to think the sheets were washed after each use, but either way, still rude. He didn't have any, and so now he always makes sure that he has some. I reached into his jeans pocket and wriggled his wallet out after much struggle. He let me and didn't even question what I was doing. He looked very puzzled when I took out three condoms and looked at me. I just subtly nodded at Hanna and he smiled and nodded his head. Then not subtly grinned at her. She blushed. I tucked them into my phone case so I could keep them to hand without obviously walking out of the bar with a three-pack of condoms.

We got up and I gave her a hug pressing them into her hand as I did so. "Lifesaver," she whispered.

"Has he not?" I whispered.

"Probably, but best safe than sorry," she replied.

We dropped them off first as they were closest and Chris left enough for all of the taxi. We went back to Andy's and before the front door was even closed I was naked as my dress got ripped off and thrown down the hallway. We stumbled backwards as we kissed and I dragged at his shirt and pulled at his jeans. "Why no panties?" he asked as I wrestled with his jeans, "Not that I am complaining."

stripgnd
stripgnd
585 Followers