Self Dares Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to her brother and said, "I never thought I would say this to you, but please cum quickly. This will turn me to goo very quickly."

I turned the toy on and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she swore loudly. She requested a lower setting and I obliged. She started sat up with her legs closed to maintain her dignity. Within 30 seconds though she was on her back, legs open and showing everything god had given her. Adam was on his knees playing with himself. He started off not looking at her, but curiosity soon got the better of him and he watched his sister getting off. She was also watching him and looking at his dick. The second he fired his cum she was done and she was longing for that moment. Pressure though was getting the better of him and he stopped a few times to regain his erection. It took an uncomfortably long time. The sexiness was wearing off and it was slowly edging towards just weird. One of them needed to cum, and quickly. I checked the time. Humiliation was complete. It was 10:16, and at 10:20 I would let her off the hook.

I watched her stomach muscles as they tensed and relaxed in time with the patterns I was making on the mobile app. I was watching for when they stopped being synchronised as that was when she was losing control. It didn't take long. Her breathing stopped and she resisted for as long as she could, but her tummy started to spasm rapidly and she gritted her teeth. She tried her best to hide it, but I know what she looks like when she is cumming. Plus the fact the glisten of her excitement between her legs was fairly hard to miss. She was properly creaming herself. "She is cumming," I observed out loud.

She was still aware enough to hear my statement and she just lifted her hand and stuck her finger up at me in reply. With her secret out she just covered her face and let herself orgasm. We all watched her for the 10 seconds or so that it took for her orgasm to wash over her naked body. Adam picked up the pace and I watched him. He must have been close, but again he saw me watching and lost his erection. He struggled to regain it so I adjusted my seating position and gave him what would have been a fairly good view up my skirt. He noticed and his eyes locked onto my panties. "Slag," Hanna muttered as she also noticed, but I shut her up by sliding my finger up the screen on her mobile and sending her cross-eyed again. She twisted her legs together as she squealed to another orgasm that ended her night.

He stared at my underwear as he whacked himself off. I glanced at Hanna who was no longer really reacting, she was done so I turned off the toy. She curled onto her side, breathing heavily. Graham was just staring at her and paying me no attention. I looked back at Adam who was still staring at my panties. I casually reached down and taking hold of them I slid them to the side fully exposing myself. His eyes widened as he saw my pussy for the first and probably last time before he launched a ribbon of semen out of his cock and onto the floor. It must have gone a good two feet or so. I readjusted my position and was entirely decent again. Job done. He finished off and instantly the sexiness was replaced by embarrassment. Splatters of his cum were all over the wood floor and in her daze Hanna had rolled onto her back again and was very much showing everything she had been born with. I threw her t-shirt at her and it just hit her, she made no movement to put it on or at least cover herself with it.

Adam got up and wiped his hand with a tissue and then the floor. He dressed and looked at his sister who was still on the floor covered badly by her t-shirt. I let them both have a perv for a few seconds. "Give us a minute," I said as I stood up. When none of them moved I was less subtle. "Fun over guys, give us five minutes. Fuck off," I snapped, although there was an underlying tone of playfulness,

They went upstairs and I slapped the inside of her leg. She snapped her legs closed and told me to fuck off. I laughed and slapped her on the outside of her leg instead. I threw her jeans at her as she remembered where she was and she sat up. She was a little bit wobbly on her legs, but she managed to dress herself and sit on the sofa again. I gave her a cuddle and checked that she was okay. She was. Humiliated and I got called a few names again, but she was fine. The Lush is so good it had made her cum that hard her brain needed to reset. For a few minutes, she was unaware that she had just orgasmed in front of an audience and that her legs spread wide open for all to see. They came back downstairs and as soon as Hanna had full control of her legs we went back upstairs.

I didn't stay over as I was at work the next day and Graham was going home anyway so I got a taxi with him. When we got home for a fraction of a second I considered offering what Hanna had just provided, but I didn't. Social taboo has a lot to answer for. I was so horny and a bit of observed masturbation would have been a nice end to the evening. Of course, I would expect the same treat reciprocated as I watched him as well. Weird? Yep. Wrong? Yep. Would I have done it despite those observations had he suggested it? Hell yeah.

I satiated my exhibitionism by stripping to my panties and wandering slowly to the bathroom. Everyone was in, but it was almost half 1 in the morning so Mum and Dad would be very asleep so I was only risking Graham seeing me. Had I not wanted anyone to catch me you can guarantee that I would have been caught, but as is the way with these things I completed a slow walk to the bathroom, and then a slow walk back without incident. I dropped my panties and went downstairs to get myself a milkshake. Again, I made it back with no incident so I closed my door, got into bed, opened my legs and fingered myself.

I didn't hold back and brought myself to orgasm quickly. Chasing a second one I almost self suffocated myself as I forgot to breathe until a second orgasm rippled through my body. Panting like I had just run a record marathon pace I pulled the duvet up over myself, slowed down with my fingers and switched to relaxing. I rolled onto my side trapping my hand between my legs as I teased myself, but I was soon asleep. Full disclaimer. I would have had massive regret had I let Graham watch. Horny is foolish at the time, but regretful the day after.

Andy treated me for my birthday and booked us into a surprise hotel for a night. The surprise was normally that it was in a great location, but it was a bit shit and if he told me beforehand I would likely get all precious and not want to go. He usually booked the cheaper end of the availability. He always said that we spend no time in the room, so who cares. I do draw the line though when you are best to wipe your feet on the way out. I am of course being an ungrateful bitch and I do appreciate the availability of budget. He was correct. As long as the room was clean and warm it really didn't matter. We literally usually checked in, went out for the day, had some food, got back, had sex, went to sleep, had sex again, and checked out.

Speaking of sex I had manipulated the cycle of my contraceptive pill so I was not on for my birthday. I would regret this massively in 21 days when my next period would kick the crap out of my ovaries, but that was future Sophie's problem. It is my birthday and I wanna have sex on my birthday.

Back to the hotel though, I was very much wrong. It was very nice. Five stars and he had even paid for the luxury room as well as an early check-in. It was for my birthday, but his reward for this show of generosity and spending was very much me. Not that I was complaining. The hotel was in the arse end of nowhere. The entertainment was in the room, more specifically in the bed. The room itself was huge. It had a full seating area with a massive TV and a bathroom that was bigger than his flat. There was also a free-standing bath in the room which looked out of the floor-to-ceiling double windows. I have always thought that it was a strange design that appears to have been associated with luxury. Let's put a bath in a window where the occupant is likely to be naked. Then let's put it in the bedroom so the bath is likely to encourage double occupancy, so let's put it in the window so people outside can watch the occupants having sex. We were sooooo going to have sex in the bath though.

The bed itself was a four-poster and massive. King-sized, or super king-sized. I could lay on it sideways and not overhang the sides. I could also starfish in the middle and not reach the corners. It may be my birthday, but damn, how do you want me? "Wow," I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Happy birthday," he replied as he kissed me back. "How does it feel to not be a teenager anymore?" he asked as his hand slipped up my skirt and into my panties.

"Very grown up," I said with a shaky voice as his fingers found my clit. We have been going out long enough now for consent to be assumed. He also knew where my buttons were and that was very much one of them. "Oh my God," I whispered as pleasure flooded through me and my legs wobbled slightly.

He used the hand that was fingering me to hold my weight for the second or so until my legs decided to work again. Instantly wet, he didn't need an invite to slide a finger into me. With little resistance, he added a second and started to finger me while we kissed. I just stood in front of him, my legs slightly open as we kissed and let him finger me. I stopped kissing him and rested my head on his shoulder as he teased me closer and closer to orgasm. Each time my legs buckled he held me upright with the hand between my legs, which had the awesome consequence of forcing his fingers a fair bit deeper into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let myself sink onto his hand. "Oh wow," he said as he felt my pussy pulse on his fingers as I lost control and started to orgasm.

I humped at his hand and stared into his eyes as I climaxed. No blinking and no losing focus. I just stared into the eyes of the man I love as he made me cum within two minutes. If the roles had been reversed I would have been complaining, but I could keep going, even if I didn't cum again. "Wow wow wow," I said as I resumed the kiss enthusiastically. He kissed me back and kept fingering me while teasing my clit. It felt incredible. "Wanna have sex?" I asked as I offered it on a plate for him. My eyes were alive with a sexual hunger. Never mind him wanting to have sex I wanted to have sex.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled me towards him. I felt his erection push against my panties until he pushed them out of the way and slid into me while we were stood up. "That feels so good," he whispered to no one in particular as he slid his cock into me. It was half 11 in the morning and the curtains were wide open. We were not stood in the window or anything like that, but if anyone looked up towards our room they would be able to see us and although we were both dressed it didn't take a genius to work out what we were doing. Our room looked out over the grounds of the hotel and people were wandering around enjoying the scenery. I pulsed the muscles of my pussy to grip his cock as he started to thrust and I tensed as hard as I could when he slid back in again. "Fuck me... wow," he breathed softly as he forced himself back into me.

"You like that?" I teased as I relaxed and let him push all the way into me again. As he started to pull out I gripped him again.

"It feels like you are going to crush my dick," he said, but despite the perceived danger to his manhood, he pushed back into me again.

"No one likes it loose," I giggled as he slowly had sex with me. This felt nice for me, but it was mind-blowing for him. It took a lot of concentration on my behalf to sync up the gripping and releasing and it relied on him going really slowly. I wanted him to cum in me though.

"No danger of that," he gasped as he tried to pick the pace up.

"Ah ah, no, stay slow," I said as I stopped him going quicker. "Cum in me."

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded my head and we cuddled as he slowly screwed me. He felt massive in this position, helped by the power of my youthful pussy muscles. He didn't feel deep, but he felt very girthy and that felt good. He kissed my neck and underneath my chin and as I squeezed him again I felt a pulse and then a warmth as he orgasmed.

I grinned at him as I kept him going slow while he came inside me. It took him a full 10 seconds to finish firing his cum into me as I controlled his speed. He shoved up into me one final time which resulted in a final pulse of his seed being injected into me. He was so forceful he actually lifted me off my feet for a fraction of a second on his final thrust which actually went too deep for me and he hit my cervix. Not enough to really hurt, but it took me by surprise anyway and my eyes widened with the shock. I genuinely didn't think he was that deep, clearly he was though. He pulled out of me and I felt my panties get very wet as his cum soaked into them. "Oops," I said with a smile and gave him another kiss. He looked at me confused by my comment of oops. "I appear to have cummy panties and it isn't even lunchtime yet," I grinned.

"An excellent start to the day," he said. "I dare you to go without," he added with a cheeky smile.

"Ooo yeah, very classy. Wandering around with cum dribbling down my legs," I replied.

"How long does it come out for?" he asked.

"Long enough for there to be no chance of me not wearing any panties. Wanna go and get some lunch?"

"Sure," he said.

"Five mins," I said as I opened my case, took out a clean pair of panties and went into the bathroom. I decided to have a quick shower, so I was a little bit longer than five minutes, but Andy had discovered the TV and how comfortable the sofa was so he was fine.

I came out and gave him a kiss. "Ready?" I asked.

"Uh hu," he replied as he slowly stood up, still watching what was on the TV. Some sort of sport.

He turned the TV off and got sorted. I sat on the back of the sofa and waited for him. I swear he took longer than me sometimes. Bathroom, he changed his shoes, checked his hair and just generally faffed around for a few minutes. "Andy," I said which caused him to look at me. I didn't say anything, I just smiled and lifted my skirt for him. I wasn't wearing any panties. This was for two reasons. The first one being, fuck it, I am here for a dirty weekend, let's not bother with underwear. The second is that I hadn't actually thought to pack any spare pairs. I was not expecting my first pair to be useless and soaked in cum pre-midday on day one. So at some stage, I was going without any underwear, it may as well be now. I would take a pair in my bag just in case, but I had no intention of wearing them.

He smiled at my flash and came over, gave me a kiss and his hand went straight up my skirt again. "Lunch," I said as I twisted away from him.

"I'll eat you," he replied as he tried to manoeuvrer his fingers to where he knew he could change my mind and get his own way.

"I am sure you would," I said as I twisted out of his reach and straightened my skirt out. "But I want something more substantial than a liquid lunch," I added.

He grumbled but didn't protest that much and we went back down to the main part of the hotel. It was so nice and even at lunchtime wearing a skirt and a fairly nice top I felt underdressed. This did worry me about what I was going to wear at night as we were booked in for a five-course very posh meal. We went into the deli, found a seat that was 'skirt and no panties' friendly and ordered a sandwich each. The prices were not actually that bad. They were on the higher end of reasonable and I am glad that he was paying, but they were not ridiculous. Of course, I was well aware that he was physically paying for lunch and that it was a treat for my birthday, but he would get recompense later. Dirty weekend and I was providing the dirty. I can't act all prim, proper and shocked. I had just had stand-up sex with the curtains to the room open and now I was sitting here wearing no underwear.

"I have nothing to wear later," I said.

"Awesome," he grinned. He was so male, but it made me smile anyway. I still had nothing to wear for dinner. "Naked dinner?"

"I somehow don't think that would be allowed."

"Who would complain? You are gorgeous."

I blushed at his compliment. I did not see myself as gorgeous. It seemed not being a teenager anymore didn't instantly remove self-doubt. He just smiled at me and waited as though he had offered a genuine solution. I glanced around the room to make sure no one was really close. "I am not eating dinner naked."

"You have a dinner dress," he said as he looked at me nervously. How did I have a dinner dress? "Your Mum knew where we were coming and so she sorted you stuff to wear. It is in my case."

"Sneak," I said, but was very pleased I had something to wear. I was not so pleased at Mum keeping secrets from me. "Which one?"

"A blue one?" he said with a shrug. "It is in a suit bag."

I knew which one he meant and approved of Mum's choice. Sexy, but sophisticated. We finished our lunch, had a quick drink in the bar and then went back up to the room. I took my dress out of his case and hung it up so any creases would hang out. We sat on the sofa and cuddled while we lazed around. "Are you going to have a bath?" Andy asked totally out of the blue.

"Pervert," I replied.

"Yeah..." he agreed, "Are you?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked. I am not sure how exciting it is watching a girl have a bath. Actually probably fairly exciting as I would be naked and wet, which seems to be two properties that are high up on a guy's turn-on list. I lifted off the sofa to see how busy it was outside. It had started raining so it was fairly quiet. I looked at him and smiled. "Will you run me a bath?" I asked softly. Kissed him on the lips and went into the bathroom to get a towel.

I stayed in there for almost ten minutes. In fact, until I heard the taps on the bath be turned off. I was more than accepting of how sexy it was to bathe with an audience, but I did not want to be stood around awkwardly in my birthday suit while the bath filled up. I came out of the bathroom naked just holding the towel. A quick check out of the window for privacy and with no one around I stepped into the bath and sank into the bubbles. "Wow," he said as he watched me.

I gave him the full show without actually showing anything. The bubble bath maintained most of my dignity. I am sure there were glimpses here and there. The bath itself was not actually that high sided and even with me being so petite unless I lounged back my boobs were only just covered by the bubbles. I lifted each leg out of the water in turn and stroked moisturiser into each of them as high up as I could to the water line. He just stared and full-on perved on me. I tucked my heels in so my knees were out of the water. I was fully legs open, but he couldn't see anything. I tilted my head back and sank into the water to wet my hair. Lifting out of the water I let the water run off my bare chest and head. Dabbed my face with the towel and smiled at him. "Fuck... me..." he whispered as he watched me. I knelt up in the bath so my breasts were exposed. The water was just about lapping around my ass, but the bubbles were up to my belly button or so. I smiled at him and ran my hands through my hair to get most of the water out of it.

I glanced out of the window and was fairly pleased no one was out there as I was knelt here with my boobs very much on show. I stood up and reached my hand out for the towel which he passed me. I wrapped it around myself and climbed out. "Was that good for you?" I teased. He was just staring at me as he watched. I would love to be turned on that much just visually. It must make life so much easier. I guess that is why the porn industry is so lucrative and why most of it is directed towards the male fantasy. I could appreciate the sexiness of watching a girl in the bath, but I couldn't get away from the boring observation that I really should make more time to have a bath. I did enjoy them when I had them.