Self Dares Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried myself and then let the towel fall to the floor. I let him look at my nakedness for a few seconds and then sank to my knees. "Make sure no one sees," I said softly as I unzipped his jeans and slid them down. I didn't bother with his boxers, I just reached in and pulled his dick out

which was very very hard. I stroked my hand up and down him a few times then took him in my mouth. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "Pay attention. This is fairly exposed if anyone decides to have a rain walk."

"We could move," he replied.

That is true, we could, but where is the fun in that? I was going to suck him off while kneeling in front of a floor-to-ceiling window. What someone could see was actually fairly limited. I was knelt facing away from the window, so you could see my ass and not a lot else. I was not close enough to the window to give a view of me from underneath, so a bum and a bare back. Andy still had boxers on and his dick was in my mouth with my head in the way. So we were not actually that on show. Of course, I was naked, on my knees and obviously with a cock down my throat. That would be hushed gossip at dinner if anyone saw us.

I knew what he liked and how to get him off quickly. He lasted a little longer than I would have liked what with me being in a window and all, but eventually the saltiness flooded into my mouth. He had sex with my mouth as he came and then pulled out. Tucking himself away and pulling up his jeans leaving me with a mouthful of his seed. I considered swallowing it, but I had delayed and the texture was testing my gag reflex. "Sorry," I said as best I could with a pool of cum around my tongue. Then I spat it into the bath and badly suppressed a gag. Sexy. "Sorry," I said again as I wiped my mouth.

"God I love you," he said as he gave me a kiss. He ignored my apology. I had just let him cum in my mouth, there was nothing to be sorry for. It still felt like a betrayal though to spit it out, but he didn't mind. We had spoken about it early in our relationship. Which was odd as we discussed what was acceptable to do with it when it was in my mouth. I was open and honest about how the texture makes me gag. The long and short of it was that he really didn't mind. He obviously had no complaints if I swallowed it, but there was no expectation and I could do whatever I felt most comfortable with. He did actually say, and I quote, "There is no way in fuck I would swallow. You do you." He did love it when I swallowed though. It was just pure filth and sooooo sexy.

I brushed my teeth, dried my hair and started to get ready for the evening. It was way too early, but the weather was shocking so we weren't going anywhere. I straightened my hair and partially did my make-up. He casually watched the process. I am assuming that he was not interested in the hair drying and make-up application process, he was more interested in the fact I was only wearing panties that mum had packed alongside my dress. They were miniscule, bordering on pointless, lacy and very see through. It was almost 5pm and we were booked in at half 7. Except for finishing my make-up, running straighteners over my hair and dropping my dress on I was ready. That would take 45 minutes at most, so I sat back on the sofa half-naked and cuddled into him.

He gently tickled and stroked my bare arms and shoulder while we watched the TV. He was still in the post-orgasm phase and so was of no use to me. I was like a dog on heat and had been for a few days now. I knew I would get it later though, so I just let him tickle and stroke my arm while we watched TV. Although it would have ruined my time keeping by messing up my hair and make-up I was sat here half naked purely as a tease. Even in the privacy of my own room I never got ready for a night out half naked. I was hoping the visuals would turn Andy on and we could have another quickie. I would have even blown him again. I was that horny.

At half six I put my dress on, finished my hair, checked that I looked okay by asking Andy and we went for dinner. It was really nice and very sophisticated. I don't fully understand the etiquette of such a posh meal, my education starts and stops at what cutlery you are supposed to use and when. We just went with the flow. Various wines were brought with each course which were matched to the dish. The usual pretentious bullshit. It was spectacular though. The food was incredible and by the end of the meal, I actually felt like I had eaten something. We went to the bar and had a couple of drinks while enjoying each other's company. Andy also looked super cute. He had made the effort with a proper dinner suit. It was almost a shame that there was no ball to go to as we were both dressed to go to one. Even though I had never tried ballroom dancing so would be very out of my depth. The romantic fantasy would have been nice.

We went back up to the room around half 10 and the second we went in Andy shed his 'uncomfortable' clothing so he was down to trousers and an untucked shirt. I kept my dress on as except for the microscopic g-string that was all I was wearing. Incidentally the microscopic g-string had been packed by Mum on my behalf. I am not sure how to react to that, so I will just go with, "Thanks, mum." We sat on the sofa and kissed and cuddled. There was no pretence at this stage, the TV was not even switched on as a faux distraction. This was foreplay. Let's get hot and steamy and then mess the bed up. I knelt astride him as he sat on the sofa, my dress hitched up to allow my legs either side of him. He held me close to himself as we kissed and I could feel his erection through his trousers. He hugged me, sliding his hands up my bare back and then down my sides to my hips. It sent a shiver through my body. I was turned on, I had been turned on for several hours now. Not wetting myself horny, but the second I felt his touch it felt electric. My body responded instantly and I think for the first time in our relationship I was ready before he was.

"Wanna fuck a birthday girl?" I cooed in his ear. I didn't want sex, I just wanted him.

"Always," he grinned back at me. I had already unfastened his shirt and was digging my fingernails into his bare chest. I wanted this like an animal. I wanted it to be so hard and incredible it hurt.

"You have 75 minutes," I said as I checked the time, "Then I am no longer a birthday girl," I added when I saw his confusion at my time limit.

I took my dress off and threw it onto the floor. My he stared at my tiny panties. They covered the bare essentials and were worn purely for decorum. They were useless for any practical function other than being able to claim I was wearing some. The laced design was glass levels of see-through, zero back coverage and the microscopically thin strip of material that ran between my legs was pointless for any sort of dignity preservation. "Wow," he said as he kissed me again. He then stopped me and pushed me back a little bit. "Check the front of my case," he said with a mischievous grin.

I hesitated for a second, but my interest was piqued. I got up off him and went to his case. I unzipped the front pocket and found four pairs of handcuffs. "Oooo," I squealed with excitement, "Yes please!"

I placed them on the bed and kissed him. He took the dominant role and pushed me onto the bed and on my back. I landed with my arms above my head and my legs open for him. He climbed on top of me and kissed me. Taking hold of a pair of handcuffs he clipped them to the bed post. "You do have the keys yeah?" I asked before he tied me to the bed.

"Quick release" he demonstrated as he flicked a lever on the cuffs and it released off the bed. He showed that both ends of the cuffs worked the same way and re-clipped it to the bedpost. He took hold of my left wrist and snapped the cuff around it. I pulled against it to check it was secure and grinned at him. I reached up with my right wrist, but I was too small to reach the other post, so he secured me to one of the bars on the headboard.

Unable to move my arms he kissed and sucked at my unprotected nipples. The added sensation of being tied up amplified the feel of his lips and tongue. My entire body was trembling as he licked my nipples one at a time. He smiled at me as he knelt between my legs. He took hold of my panties and pulled them down. I closed and lifted my legs so he could slide them off without me kicking him in the face. I then rested both of my legs on either side of him. He secured my left ankle to the left bedpost and my right one to one of the footboard bars. I was starfished, naked, and so exposed. I was fiddling with the left cuff to work out if I could release myself or not. "You can't," he grinned as he kissed my nipples again. "But if you say stop or anything along those lines I will stop and release you instantly."

I nodded my head in reply. This was soooo fucking awesome. Tied up and helpless he could do what he wanted to me. I wriggled to see how much freedom I had and I couldn't even close my legs. I wasn't stretched out on my back, but there was so little slack on the cuffs that if I tried to close my legs I barely got 6 inches before the cuffs around my ankles stopped me. "You can do anything," I said. My voice was huskier than I expected. Anticipation was off the scale and I was surprised I hadn't orgasmed just at the thought of it.

"Anything?" he quizzed as he kissed and licked my exposed body. I nodded my head in reply. "Room service?" he asked.

My heart skipped a beat. I had no idea he had that in him. I have casually mentioned that sort of exposure before, but he showed no real interest. Or no real interest in him doing it. I guess he did enjoy the kink of exposing his girlfriend. He just smiled at my consenting hesitation. I nodded my head and bit my lip seductively as that was the only option open to me when tied up. "Anything..." I reiterated.

He went to the mini bar fridge and took out a can of whipped cream and a small box of whole strawberries. I have no idea how much that cost him in a place like this. I can also imagine the knowing smiles of the people who fulfilled the request while we were out at dinner. A four-poster bed suite requesting whipped cream and strawberries. Whatever could they be planning?

He squirted a small whip of cream onto each of my nipples which caused me to shiver. It was genuinely freezing cold on my very hard nipples, but it was mainly the sensation of it. He neatly placed a strawberry on top of each of my nipples and picked up his phone. He showed it to me and I hesitated for a few seconds. I nodded my head. "Turn the internet off though," I said.

He did and showed me that he had done it. He took pictures of me with whipped cream and strawberries covering my nipples. He didn't go far enough south to get pictures of my complete nudity. I am not sure if that was by design, or just how it worked out. It was awesome though and when he showed me the pictures I saw why guys were visual. I looked soooooooo sexy and cute If I do say so myself. I am not body confident to that extent, but fuck me, I would fuck me.

The cream started to melt from my body heat and he sucked each of my nipples clean. He ate the first strawberry, but the second one he took into his mouth and passed it to me. I bit the bottom half of it off and ate it while he ate the other half. He reapplied the whipped cream and this time he applied some between my legs. He picked up his phone again and I nodded consent. He took full nudes of me. My dignity was covered by whipped cream, just about. He showed them to me and again, wow. We could publish this and make some money. There was no way in hell we were, but this was porn shoot material. I do wish I had bigger tits though. The small swirl of whipped cream on each of my nipples was taller than my breasts were.

He sucked my nipples and ate the cream and then went between my legs. He lapped the whipped cream and then tasted a bit of my own. I was so horny and my body shivered as his tongue licked at my clit. He reapplied cream to my clit and the change of temperature tipped me over the edge. I orgasmed. He watched me climax and then kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back then he sat back up again. He squirted some cream onto his cock and offered it to my mouth. I sucked him clean and licked off any bits I had missed then opened my mouth like a bird in the nest waiting for more. He did it again and once more, I licked him clean. He also took pictures of me licking and sucking his cock.

He licked me clean and then drew a line of cream. Starting at my left nipple, he went across my chest to my right one and then down over my belly button and between my legs. I orgasmed again as I felt the cold cream on my clit and as he trailed it down over my pussy. "Fuuuuuucking hell," I breathed as a third orgasm rocked through me.

He cleaned up the cream with his tongue and then took a strawberry. He teased it between my legs and then actually pushed it inside me. "Ooo that feels weird," I said as I felt a strawberry inside me for the first time in my life.

"Nice weird?" he clarified.

"I will let you know," I grinned. It was neither nice nor not, it was just genuinely weird.

I tensed and felt the strawberry pop out of me as my pussy contracted against it. He grinned and using his finger pushed it back into me. I held it in me for a few seconds and then tensed myself again. He took hold of the strawberry and showed it to me. It was soaked with my excitement, you could see the slight creaminess of my juices on it. He smiled and then ate it. Now THAT is sexy. Fuck me that is sexy. That is filth. That is... yes, please. We repeated the process and then he offered it to me. I took the full strawberry and ate it with a very different type of cream. It glistened with my excitement as I sucked it into my mouth, chewed and swallowed. Pussy juice is way more palatable than cum, life is so unfair.

He laid on top of me and we kissed. I wanted to hold him but I was bound on my back. He positioned himself and slid his cock into me. I arched my back as best I could, but I was too restrained. I just settled on my back and let him fuck me. It started off slow and loving, but he quickly picked up the pace as I begged him to fuck me. The handcuffs were rattling on the frame of the bed and the mattress was taking a beating. Between those two things though was me, and I was taking a pounding. I was not complaining, quite the opposite in fact as he fucked me to a level I have never had before. My entire body was tingling and electrical ripples were flooding all over my body. Each thrust was pushing me closer and closer to climax and he could see and feel it. He felt massive I was that tense, I was going to explode with pure satisfaction and I just stared at him.

I could hear the wet slurp of his cock plunging in and out of my dripping pussy. Literally dripping. As he pulled out I could feel the dribble of excitement and I knew he hadn't cum yet. That was all me. I was creaming myself as he fucked me. He leaned down and kissed me as my orgasm smashed through my body. I squealed. Like a pig, I squealed. He picked up the pace as I laid on my back totally helpless and restrained as he pistoned in and out of me. My entire body was almost painfully tense as I moaned my way to my fourth orgasm.

He pushed deep into me and held himself as deep as he could. I waited for the pulse of his orgasm and the feeling of his semen firing deep inside me, but it never came. He just grinned at me and started to slowly have sex with me again. I stared up at him and strained against the handcuffs. "Cum in me," I pleaded as I orgasmed for a fifth time.

He just grinned at me and shook his head. I leaned back and looked down at my fully exposed body. He watched himself sliding in and out of me for a few seconds and then looked back at me again. "I am going to pull out," he said.

Desperation flashed across my face. "Don't you fucking dare," I threatened, but I was in no position to threaten anyone. For a start I was tied up, and even if I wasn't I was done, my body was quite literally fucked. If I was not physically laying on a bed I would just be in a crumpled heap however I had landed. He slowly stroked in and out of me. I was exhausted, but that still felt incredible. "Cum in me," I pleaded.

He grinned at me and shook his head again. He picked up the pace and we stared at each other. I could feel his orgasm rising up and just at the moment of explosion he did indeed pull out of me. "Nooooo," I whispered softly moments before his cum started to splatter on my tummy. The warmth of his semen and the insanely heightened level I was at I actually orgasmed again. Empty and unstimulated at that moment in time my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I shivered to another orgasm as he emptied his load onto my tummy, breasts and chest. Spent, he slid back into me again for a final thrust and then pulled out of me.

He got off the bed and grinned at me. Covered in his cum and unable to cover myself up I suddenly felt very exposed. He came close and ran his finger through his cum. Scooping a ribbon of seed onto his finger he played with it for a few seconds and then offered it to my lips. I opened my mouth and he let the salty liquid drop into my mouth. I swallowed it. For each ribbon of his cum that was on me he did the same and like a good girl, I swallowed every last drop. He left me there while he showered. He came out and picked up his phone again. With no complaints from me, he took pictures of me. Zooming in to where you would expect and I was still dripping. What looked like actual cream was still dripping from my pussy and he showed me each photo in turn.

"You are a dick for pulling out," I said with a smile, "But fuck me, that was good. So so so so so fucking good."

"And seven minutes spare," he said;

"Eh?" I replied with absolute confusion.

"11:53... seven more minutes of being a birthday girl," he grinned.

He kissed me and released the handcuffs. "Ooo shit," he said when he saw my wrists. I maybe got a little bit excited and there were fairly angry looking red bands ran around my wrists and ankles where I had strained against them. I looked when he was looking and shrugged.

We left the restraints fastened to the bed. I rubbed my wrists, but they were not sore. They were just red, I hadn't broken the skin. "Looks like I am wearing long sleeves and socks for a day or two," I grinned.

I curled up into a protective ball and fell asleep. He climbed in behind me and gave me a cuddle. "Do you want some panties on?" he asked.

The wet patch was already disgraceful and so yes, I did, but I didn't have any spare. I grumbled and curled up tighter for a few seconds. "I will have a shower," I grumbled.

I got up and closed the curtains. Oops, maybe should have done that an hour or so ago. Oh well, I was prone, if anyone got seen naked it was Andy. I went into the bathroom and left the door open as a hint. He didn't take it so I popped my head out and looked at him. "Wanna help?" I offered.

There was an awkward moment the following morning when housekeeping turned up. Not because we were misbehaving or not dressed, but because the handcuffs were still fastened to the bed. A wry smile and a rapid retreat to get some lunch was in order. We were not booked in for dinner again. He was not made of money and although I am sure Dad wouldn't have complained that much if I put it on his credit card I was more than happy with a much simpler dinner. The weather was much nicer today so we had a nice romantic walk around the hotel and the grounds, via a couple of trips to the bar.

It was lovely. He was lovely. The hotel was lovely. Life was lovely. We went back to the room with the intention of getting changed and then going to the cafe bar to get something to eat. We never made it though and weirdly not because we were having sex, although that would have been much more interesting. It was just pure laziness. As we had a suite the room service was not extra, so we ordered a pizza. Just for total transparency here, then we would have sex. Again. "Do the pizza dare," he said.