Self-Discovery Pt. 02

Story Info
The pet weekend finally starts.
2.2k words
3.47
7.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly awakening and with a foggy mind, heavy black curtains right in front of her eyes. Mouth agape and heart running, Liz tried to make sense of where she was. Propping on her elbows, scanned the room for something familiar, and finally, she recalled last night's events with Paul.

"Oh my god, the pet weekend," heart beating even harder on her chest.

Taking the cell phone, finger dragging down the screen to show the current time, it was already past 9 am, Saturday, and they had not started yet "her pet weekend." Well, they certainly enjoyed the best "vanilla" sex ever, so it would not be fair to ignore Friday night as being part of it. Even so, she knew Paul enough to realize that he refrained from doing all the pervert things he would love to do to her.

A chill went through her spine, nipples taunting. Liz was afraid. Anxious. Craving for finding out what he had stored for her. Yet, she was frightened. That strange feeling compelling her to do things her mind obviously would never allow her to.

"He is not even in the room, and I can feel my pussy getting wet," she admonished herself like an old religious woman would. Not precisely with this choice of words, of course.

Walking towards the en suite, she could feel the need on her bladder and a musky scent on her. She decided to use the bathroom and take a thorough shower after. Who knows which part of her body he would be touching. She bit her lips, thinking silently to herself, "Which part of her body would be abused."

What was happening to her? She had never been a prude. But her choices of words had been way too sluttish. Something inside her wanted desperately to surface. Something she did not even know that ever existed.

Paul awoke one hour before Liz. He had already made them coffee and prepared the table for their breakfast. It was impossible not to feel a bit anxious as he watched the clock "dangerously" showing almost 10 o`clock. He wanted to make every minute of the weekend special. Paul sighed annoyed.

The sound of naked feet behind him brought his attention to the door. Liz was coming his way smiling awkwardly as if not sure if she should act as a "pet", a "slave" or just be herself. She had a towel wrapped sideways on her torso and another twisted around her hair.

"Sorry... I am not sure what I should do. What to wear and, well, actually I do not even know where my clothes are and..." she was babbling continuously feeling lost.

He stood up, smiling and feeling happy for finally seeing her awake and ready to start the day. A warm feeling of tenderness changing into a hotter need for holding her still. His right hand searched for her hair but stopped firmly behind the slender neck. His body pinned one of her arms between their bodies and the other was grabbed firmly and gently twisted behind Liz`s back. Paul kissed her, smashing their lips together and making her stop mid-sentence.

It was impossible to move. Both arms pinned and having her body pulled hard against his. All that she did was open her mouth and let herself be manhandled. Liz stopped making choices, gladly giving in to Paul`s demands. She felt relieved, all those doubts about how she should act were gone.

They broke the kiss and Paul looked straight in her eyes: "First, let`s lose those damn towels, and second, you will stay quiet."

Taking one step back and releasing her arms, he unwrapped the towel on her body and threw it away. He kept his eyes on her face, gauging any change of expression, any movement she made.

She avoided his eyes and followed the towel flying fast and landing on the ground, missing the back of the sofa. It took her a few seconds to understand that he wanted her to remove the other towel twisted around her hair. For some reason, she looked at him as if asking permission to move. Seeing his eyes on the towel, she began untwisting it and finally held it down as her arms draped on each side of her body.

The beautiful red hair looked a bit darker, still damp and curly. Paul took his time admiring her submissiveness. Others would gaze at Liz`s beautiful assets. The firm breasts, the slim waist right above the generous hips, the toned legs. Not him, he loved seeing her so submissive. He was letting himself free at last. Letting lose a strange need to overcome her will, not by force but by making her desire it.

Catching a cushion on the sofa, he thew it on the ground and commanded, "come!"

Liz kneeled on top of the cushion, both knees tight and her legs pressing her thighs together causing her pussy to tingle. She was anxious, fearing, and wanting more. Her eyes glued on his trying to read if she should go ahead and unbuckle him or just wait for his next move.

Getting right in front of her face, Paul unbuckled and bunched his pants on the ground. Stroking his cock along the shaft he pressed his balls on her chin.

"No!" he commanded when Liz started moving her hands to his cock. Paul wanted to manhandle her body as if she was a fuck toy.

Looking up for his eyes all she could see was his balls and cock. Liz opened her mouth slightly and let her tongue out. She did not move or suck his balls. All she did was offer her tongue and let him play with her face.

Closing his eyes he smeared his balls around her nose and mouth, feeling the softness of her tongue he moaned with pleasure. While his hips pressed her backward, Liz kept a steady position forcing her body to stay still and pushing her face against his balls.

After enjoying himself enough, Paul looked down and still stroking his shaft he aimed the head of his cock on Liz`s half-open lips. Sliding it to the back of her mouth, he moved slowly, feeling every inch of it being engulfed by the warm softness of her cheeks. The rough but soft surface of Liz`s tongue massaging along his length.

Moving his hips back and then once again forward he kept a slow-motion rhythm. He marveled watching his length disappearing in her mouth while looking her in the eyes. Liz kept looking at him with those doe eyes that seemed to beg for more commands. She was not accepting his manhandling. She needed more. She needed to be his toy.

Minutes had gone by. The cock being embraced by the soft cheks and tongue.

More and more saliva kept drooling from her abused mouth. Her breasts and neck were damp. When Paul took his cock out of her mouth for an instant she looked down mesmerized by the amount of drool on her body.

One hand firmly grasped her hair and forced her up. The sting of pain made her hold with both hands on his arm while lifting herself on one knee. She whimpered and stood up, looking at him without understanding what she had done wrong.

Liz tried to look straight into his eyes but his hand twisting her hair slowly turned her face until their eyes met. Paul was not mad. All she could see on his facial expression was desire. An animalistic way of desire. She loved it.

Pulling her backward by the hair, Liz felt her back being pushed against something. Paul turned her around and pushed her hair down arching her body over the back of the sofa. Letting her hair loose he used his foot to open her legs wide apart.

Both arms searched for someplace to steady her body. She managed to find some balance straightening and reaching for the seat of the sofa. A loud moan escaped her mouth as two fingers invaded her wet pussy from behind. Another finger joined stretching her pussy and then all three were removed.

It was hard for her to breathe in that awkward position, and her auburn damp hair falling all around her head was not helping at all.

Those fingers were now pressing her puckered rear hole but not going in. Paul was just teasing her, keeping the pressure on her ass without invading her tight hole.

"Please not there, I need you in my pussy so bad," Liz almost said that aloud.

Paul used both hands to pull her ass cheeks apart and positioned Liz a bit further back from the sofa, preparing her for his next moves.

Liz waited anxiously but nothing happened. He was humiliating her by keeping her ass wide open for him. She needed him inside her pussy. She was so wet and hot. Her orgasm would probably come fast if he just fucked her now. Liz turned her face to beg for him to fuck her but all she saw was the back of the sofa. Panting heavily she waited in agony.

Right hand on his cock, he guided it to her slit, teasing her. Moving forward towards her clit and then back to their pussy hole. Then he pressed it harder almost entering her pussy. She was so ready, hot and slippery. It was not time yet. Once again towards the clit and back again pressing the tip of his cock head on her love hole.

Damn, he was teasing her. She felt herself gasping and moving her hips backward trying to push him in. Strong hands pushing her ass cheeks apart kept her from succeeding.

"Fuck me, please." She half-whispered, half moaned.

The tip of the cock slowly pressed harder against her pussy hole. The head going in and then back out, once again moving along her slit, teasing her over the edge.

"Please!" Liz started to wiggle her head desperately.

"Beg for it."

"Please, please fuck my pussy!" Liz said with a trembling voice.

"You can do better than that."

"Fuck me! Fuck me!' Liz yelled.

The head of his cock plunged inside her pussy as deep as it would. Liz`s voice choked on her throat as a wave of pleasure spread all over. Legs started to tremble from the effort of supporting her body being so spread wide apart. Her arms trembled even more as the mixture of sensations overwhelmed her.

It was too hard to breathe. The awkward position, her hair around her face, and all those overwhelming feelings made her gasp for air. She was desperately trying to breathe.

Paul slipped both arms along her body and grabbed her breasts. Smashing them against his hands he lifted her torso backward.

Finally, she was able to push her head back making most of her hair fall on her shoulders. Liz inhaled deeply and now the despair was gone. She found herself pushing her hips hard against his body and forcing his cock even deeper.

Wiggling her ass against him, she felt his cock spread the inner walls of her pussy. Then Paul started to bring his cock almost out of her pussy and thrust back deep again with all his strength. Liz started pushing back violently trying to keep the pace but soon she melted and lost all strength in her body.

The trembling legs ceased to keep hold of her weight, her torso fell forward and arms wobbled. She started cumming and Paul had to open his legs wider and push her back steading both his body and Liz`s body. She felt like a rag doll on his embrace.

Paul was far from cumming. He kept thrusting hard and used his hands on Liz`s breasts to push her body against his. As he felt Liz`s coming back from her orgasm he started to move slower and slower. When she finally opened her eyes again, twisting her head trying to look him in the eyes, Paul removed his cock and twisted her around.

He wanted to watch her delighted expression. The body still too weak to keep her steady. He embraced her with palms wide against her back. She kept looking at him, almost as if half awake and half out of this world. A beautiful smile on her face.

"Good girl. I have just abused almost every part of your body and you still smile to me." Paul whispered.

Liz opened her mouth trying to say something, but all she managed to do was smile and open her eyes a bit more, looking for his gaze.

That beautiful look on her face. So submissive and yet so powerful. He was mesmerized by her smile. By the way, her body melted on his embrace. By all the things they had just done and she loved every moment. Every fear and pleasure. Every command he gave her.

Paul did not cum. The Saturday morning was almost over but they had plenty of time. He was not looking for that kind of pleasure. What he wanted was the pleasure of dominating Liz and making her beg for more.

It was a good start for the "pet weekend", a bit too vanilla but still perfect.

Taking her on his arms he went to the front of the sofa and sat down with Liz on his lap, sideways, embracing his neck. He just kissed her tenderly.

"That is my good girl."