Self-Realization - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were locked in a passionate sixty-nine with Lisa on top, her taut bubble butt facing me with Sofia's face buried in her sopping pussy. The heat from the blazing fire and the perfectly arousing scene made me hard in an instant. Like a sex-starved zombie I let my rock-hard cock lead me towards Lisa's waiting pussy. I stepped up towards her waiting derriere and I saw Sofia looking at me, smiling, from between her legs. She winked at me and parted Lisa's plump, glistening lips for me.

I kneeled, grabbed Lisa by the hips and slowly pushed my cock into her impossibly tight pussy. She let out a low, continuous, almost guttural moan as I sank into her tight, hungry cunt. When I bottomed out, I paused for a moment, relishing the burning heat from her body, feeling her abundant juices running down my scrotum towards Sofia's waiting tongue. Lisa looked back at me with a smile.

"I was hoping this would happen, but reality is so much better than fantasy," she moaned as she pushed back to get even more of my cock inside her.

I realized that they'd probably planned this all along, but I really didn't mind. I started to slowly fuck her with long strokes as I massaged her sweet, sweat slick ass. Lisa turned her attention to Sofia's neglected pussy again and I could feel Sofia going back to licking Lisa's clit. Thinking back to the very first time I saw the girls playing with Lisa, I wet my thumb with saliva and started to slowly massage Lisa's cute little asshole.

I got an immediate reaction as if I'd electrocuted her, but her increased moaning and gasping told me I was on the right track. I started fucking her more forcibly with long hard strokes as I slowly coaxed the tip of my thumb into her tight little rosebud. She was almost vibrating with lust now and gibbering incoherently, but I was still a long way from coming, so I sped up, thinking I could save myself for Sofia.

I pummelled Lisa relentlessly by now, watching my veiny length pistoning in and out of her squelching pussy. When I finally managed to slip my thump past her sphincter she pushed back hard and almost exploded. She gave out a skin curdling scream as her body shook and I could feel her pussy and asshole rhythmically clenching, threatening to pinch off my extremities.

I kept still and after a while she collapsed forward over Sofia's body and legs, giving me a tantalizing view of her freshly fucked pussy as well as Sofia's big, lovely mounds. Sofia grabbed the base of my cock and pushed me back a bit.

"This is mine now!" she purred as she transfixed me with those feral green eyes.

She bent her head backwards a bit, lined up my cock with her mouth and dragged me forwards. I slowly slid into her waiting mouth. She reached backwards, grabbed my butt cheek, and pulled me even deeper into her mouth. I'd never experienced this before, so I let her control my body. I could feel my cock enter her tight throat and I could even see her throat expanding. Didn't she have a gag-reflex? Who is this goddess?

She pulled me inexorably further into her throat until I finally had my whole length inside her. She moaned around my cock which sent shivers down my spine. I pulled out slowly, fearing that she'd suffocate otherwise. As I was about to pull out my glans, she stopped me with her hand on my butt cheek and then swirled her tongue around my sensitive head.

I almost came on the spot but managed to steel myself as she pulled me inside her throat again. I watched fascinated as my cock expanded her throat again. I wasn't sure if this was something I was into, but It sure felt good, and Sofia seemed to get really turned on by deepthroating me. Every time I pulled back, she did that swirly thing with her tongue and took a quick breath.

I could see that her other hand was buried between her legs, rubbing away like there was no tomorrow. Her frigging made her sweat-slick boobs jiggle in a wonderful way and I couldn't help myself as I leaned forwards slightly to grab them roughly. This made my cock go even deeper and that coupled with me pinching her nipples sent her crashing over the edge.

I pulled back quickly as she screamed out her climax and started shuddering uncontrollably.

I leaned back on my heels to take a breather, my glistening cock jutting out like an angry spear, that's when I saw Maria in the doorway to the kitchen. She was slowly fingerfucking herself and pinching her nipple as she stared at my eager manhood. I started to slowly stroke myself as I watched her.

She noticed me noticing her and blushed a bit, but she didn't stop masturbating in front of me. My thigh muscles were killing me in that position, so I rose, turned my trusty armchair around and sank down in it, taking up my stroking again. By now Sofia had regained her senses and became aware of the situation. Maria, still hypnotized by my cock and now licking her lips, started towards me, but Sofia rose on shaky legs and intercepted her.

She whispered something harshly to Maria that seemed to wake her up from her daze. She looked annoyed but walked towards their bunk room instead. Sofia turned towards me and slowly walked over, hips swaying enticingly.

"She was about to pounce on you, so I reminded her of her faith. She's not happy now, but she will thank me later. Besides, you're mine now."

She climbed up into the armchair and straddled me, pinning my straining cock against my stomach. She leaned forward and we shared a passionate sloppy kiss. She started moaning again as she slowly slid her sopping pussy along my length, just as she did that first night together.

"I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to take that monster into my throat," she moaned into my ear.

"Well, I'm really happy that you tried, it was awesome, and a bit scary to be honest."

I could feel her smile and then she whispered into my ear:

"You've seen nothing yet."

With that ominous statement she rose on her knees, lined up my cock and sank down to the hilt. We both shuddered from the sudden overwhelming pleasure of me being deep inside her warm, tight pussy. We sat like that for a while, kissing and hardly moving, but I could feel her juices running down my ball sack.

I started a bit as I suddenly felt a tongue lapping up those juices. I looked down and saw that Lisa had joined the party. She licked upwards towards my shaft and then I felt Sofia give a start as Lisa probably continued on her. She relaxed again and shifted a bit so that her ass stuck out a bit more towards Lisa.

"Oh my God!" She moaned. "She's licking my asshole."

I couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed her hips and pushed her backwards a bit along my cock. It was almost painfully bent forwards, but it also had the effect that Sofia's clit was in contact with my shaft the whole time. She got the point and started rolling her hips to replicate the movement. I grabbed her swaying full breasts and started feasting on them, sucking, licking, and nibbling like there was no tomorrow.

After a while I came up for a breath and I saw that Sofia was in another world. I heard a new noise and looked over her shoulder. I was a bit shocked when I saw Maria slowly walking over while spreading lubrication on a strap-on she'd put on. I thought for a moment that it was meant for me, but logically it was probably meant for paying back Sofia in kind. "Who am I to stop some righteous comeuppance?" I thought to myself and grabbed a hold of Sofia's butt cheeks and spread them.

Sofia let out a small whimper of disappointment when Lisa stopped playing with her asshole and moved away, but then a bit startled when she felt the tip of a dildo spreading her prepared, pliant pucker open. She looked back in shock at Maria as she was slowly penetrated.

"Fuck!" she moaned, "You sneaky little fuckers!"

"Takes one to know one," Maria said lovingly as she pushed in the strap on to the hilt.

We stayed like that for a while, letting Sofia get used to the double penetration. I could feel the strap on move slightly through the walls in Sofia's pussy and it felt really good, almost a bit too good. I steeled myself again, but I was pretty sure I wouldn't last long. The situation and sensations were just too much.

Sofia arched her neck backwards and shared a passionate kiss with Maria and I took the opportunity to latch onto her nipple and start squeezing her breasts again. They ended the kiss and Sofia gave Maria a small nod as she turned back to me. Sofia started to move slowly, sliding up my shaft as well as the dildo in her ass. The situation was just too arousing, so I had to warn them:

"I don't know how long I can hold back; this is just too fucking sexy," I grunted.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty close too," Sofia gasped.

She had her eyes closed in rapture and a small smile played on her lips. The flames from the fireplace behind us lit up her beautiful face and shock of red hair. Right then, I knew I was in love with this glorious woman. I looked over her shoulder and saw Maria looking at me with a knowing smile. My heart jumped again, and I got really confused.

Then I heard a click, and my cock was suddenly assaulted with wonderful vibrations. Maria's smile changed to a wicked one and I felt her increasing the tempo and force of her thrusts into Sofia's rear. Not one to be outdone by a dildo, I followed suit and Sofia was practically bouncing on our cocks now.

I could feel Sofia tensing up and heard a low primal moan starting in her chest and gradually increasing in volume. This set me off as well and I felt myself passing the point of no return. In a crisp moment of clarity, I could feel everything all at once, Maria's thighs rubbing against mine, Sofia's sweat slick body sliding over my skin, her rock-hard nipples dragging across my chest, her pre-orgasmic contractions squeezing my cock and finally those wonderful pulsing vibrations taking me crashing over the edge. It felt like my cock exploded deep inside her and I kept pumping her full of my seed as she screamed like a banshee in orgasmic bliss. We both tensed up hard as our orgasm washed over us and I could hear the armchair creaking ominously through my foggy mind.

When we finally relaxed, Sofia slumped over my body and Maria got dragged down on top of her as well. This was apparently too much for the ancient armchair and it folded like a house of cards, backrest crashing backwards, armrests falling to the sides and the seat dropping straight down. We all collapsed in a pile on the seat and what was left of the backrest and started laughing immediately.

Lisa who had been sitting to the side, watching us, and touching herself, burst into raucous laughter. Maria was the first to extricate herself from the pile of bodies, doing so slowly since she was still buried in Sofia's ass. Sofia shuddered with a smile when the dildo slipped out of her ravaged asshole and then pulled herself off my rapidly shrinking dick.

She was completely wiped out, so she only managed to crawl the few feet to the mattresses and then collapsed in a happy pile. I laid there for a while, just basking in the heat from the fireplace and my post-orgasmic bliss. I zoned out for a while but then my back made itself felt. I guess a collapsed ancient armchair doesn't give the best lumbar support.

I followed Sofia's example and crawled to the mattresses and collapsed next to her. We both heard the moans right next to us and rolled over to our sides, me taking the opportunity to spoon Sofia, and saw Lisa and Maria locked in a slow, sensual sixty-nine. We watched for a while, but we were both too exhausted to do anything and soon fell asleep.

We woke up from the sound of Lisa's stomach grumbling and making its presence known.

"Hey, could you silence your beast, Lisa?" Sofia mumbled groggily.

"Nah, it needs food, this well-oiled machine doesn't run on cock alone you know," Lisa said with a smile and jumped up from the covers. "I need a shower and a piss, then it's your turn to cook Sofia."

Sofia sighed dramatically. "No rest for the wicked I guess," she said while extracting herself from the fort of fluff.

She braced herself on the floor with her hands as she rose, giving me a perfectly obscene view of her swollen pussy and pink little pucker. She glanced back with an evil smile as sauntered off towards the cellar as well.

"Made you look!" she teased as her juicy butt turned around the corner.

I laid still for a moment, contemplating whether I should join them in the shower, but my tired shrunken little man objected to this. Maria chuckled behind me, so I turned around.

"Still not satisfied?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm just contemplating whether I should just die here as the happiest man in the world or if I should go to the toilet."

"I would suggest the toilet option, the other option would be hard to explain to the police. Innocent man fucked to death in the woods! That would be some nice headlines."

"When you put it like that, I think I'll just visit the facilities." I leaned over and kissed her softly.

She grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me back hungrily, then she released me just as quick.

"Now go, I'll clean up here a bit," she smiled.

I rose, wrapped my towel around my waist and headed downstairs. I heard Maria starting to hum some happy song as I walked down the stairs. I still didn't know exactly where I had her, but I guess that was part of her charm.

Chapter 10

We were all too tired for any funny stuff, so we just went to the toilet, then took yet another shower and headed upstairs. We all got into our comfy clothes again and went about our business with "Newly fucked grins". It was about lunchtime according to the clock, but it was still dark outside due to the heavy snowfall. I was actually beginning to get a bit worried.

I went into the kitchen, where Sophia was sighing dramatically because she had to cook and looked out the windows to the yard in front of the house where I'd parked my car. It was hard to see anything at all outside, but I did see a huge mound of snow where my car used to be.

"Shit!" I sighed emphatically.

"What? You don't like macaroni and meatballs?" Sofia said looking a bit crestfallen.

"What? No, or yes, I do, but I was talking about my car. It's gone!"

"Gone?"

"Not gone, gone. It's still out there, but it's completely buried in snow."

Sofia looked out as well.

"Where is it?"

"Exactly! I think we better call Anders and see if he can get us out of here."

"That might be a good idea. Does that mean that I don't have to cook?"

I chuckled.

"No, it will probably take some time for him to get here with a snow plough or something."

"Damn..."

I texted Anders and then went back into the common room to join the other two in the fort of fluff, leaving Sofia to her woes. Maria had tucked away the broken parts of the armchair and built up the fort again. They were laying there waiting for me and they had left an obvious spot for me between them. I accepted my fate, laid down between them and they immediately snuggled up to me, locking my arms in place. Maria smiled and gave me a wink, making me think back to what happened this night and smile back.

"This is so unreal," I mused.

"What? The constant fucking? Maria's food or the fact that Sofia's actually cooking right now?" Lisa giggled.

"Or that another redhead has enchanted you?" Maria asked innocently.

"What!... no..."

"Hehe, yeah I saw that look between you two as well. Totally smitten," Lisa teased.

"Yeah, but if you remember I think I shared a similar look with both of you. If anything, I'm smitten with all of you!" I protested.

As soon as I said it, I realized it might be true. I think they realized it as well and we all fell silent. We laid there for a while just enjoying the physical contact while pondering our respective futures. Lisa broke the silence first.

"I like you so there's some things you should know about Sofia." I felt Maria tense up and raise her head to look at Lisa.

"It's ok Maria, he knows our little secrets and we his, so he should know hers as well."

She nodded after a while and Lisa continued with her story.

Sofia apparently grew up as an only child to an abusive, alcoholic father and a useless mother (according to Lisa). Her one saving grace was that she locked Sofia in her room and hid the key when her father was drunk and angry. Sometimes she ran interference and offered her body to mollify the father. Sofia often escaped to other worlds in books and movies which made her bit socially awkward as she grew older. She didn't have many friends because they were a bit hesitant to befriend her since her father was the town drunk.

As soon as she met Lisa and Maria, she started hanging out with them as much as possible just to get away from home. She joined the girl scouts so that she'd be away on camping trips as well. Being a girl scout didn't help her nerdy reputation, but she still had her trusty friends though and that saved her.

The day she turned 18, she went to the social welfare office, explained her current living conditions, and asked for a meeting with a social worker. That social worker, Sigrid, changed her life. Sofia's story really struck a chord with her and she went out of her way to get Sofia her own apartment and social security benefits until she graduated high school. Inspired by Sigrid she vowed to become a social worker herself and help others like her.

The breathing room gained from this made it possible for her to really focus on her studies and get great grades. She majored in sociology but also minored in psychology in college, but still managed to discreetly fuck her way through half the campus (Lisa added jokingly). She realized she probably had some nymphomanic tendencies and tried several ways to control it. Yoga seemed to help, but not much.

When she graduated, she got a job almost immediately as a social worker at the same office that once helped her and Sigrid became her mentor, just as she'd once fantasized about. It all went well until her inner sexual beast reared its ugly head and she broke her rules about hooking up with a colleague. She started a semi-serious relationship with an older co-worker, Magnus, which they kept secret.

The secret came out when he started bragging about their sexual activities and it soon reached Sigrid. What Sofia didn't know was that Sigrid was secretly in love with Magnus and she got really pissed and jealous of Sofia. "Hell, hath no fury." and all that. Sigrid started undermining her and setting traps in her work assignments, all to make a case for firing her. She also sent an anonymous tip to HR that Sofia and Magnus were dating and fucking in the office at night.

"Wait, so the woman that saved her from her abusive home, inspired her and mentored her, stabbed her in the back? Fuuuuuck..." I whispered incredulously.

"Yeah, I think the term you're looking for is horrible, treacherous, fucking cunt," Maria added innocently.

We both looked at her, surprised by her sudden uncharacteristic use of profanities.

"Uhm...yeah, I guess that fits," Lisa continued.

HR investigated Sofia's work and found all the traps that Sigrid had planted, questionable decisions that Sigrid had advised she take, but never advised in such a way that it left any traces of her involvement. When they interviewed Magnus about their relationship he crumbled and lied that she had been sexually harassing him and that she'd almost raped him at a Christmas party. When HR finally talked to Sofia, they'd already made their mind up.

Sigrid was present at the interview and every time Sofia told them that Sigrid had advised her to make, Sigrid presented "Proof" that she had advised the complete opposite. Sofia was in shock and when HR brought up Magnus allegations she completely broke down. When she looked towards Sigrid for support, she saw her smile and then she understood everything. She was offered to resign on the spot, or a criminal investigation would be started. Shellshocked, she took the offer and signed the papers. As a final "Fuck you" Sigrid made it clear that she'd make sure Sofia wouldn't work as a social worker ever again.

1...67891011