Self-Realization - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bacon!?" Sofia exclaimed, "In the porridge?"

"Yes, everything tastes better with bacon. Now eat your oatmeal!" I said with a mock gruff voice. They chuckled a bit and tucked into the food.

"Daaamn!" Lisa said between mouthfuls.

"Yeah, I know!" Sofia agreed. "Bacon in the oatmeal, who knew?"

I looked over at Maria, and raised my eyebrow, fishing for a comment. She was sitting there, leaned back in the chair, her long toned legs stretched out in front of her, holding her bowl in front of her face to hide her smile.

"Toasted oats, tart berries, toasted nuts, sweet treacle, salty smoky bacon. A perfect combination of flavours. Well done, Peter." She smiled and took another bite, all the while looking me deep into my eyes. I met her gaze and smiled as well.

"I was gonna make eggs, but after eating yours yesterday I didn't see the point. You have ruined eggs for me, in the best way."

Lisa and Sofia stopped shovelling oatmeal into their faces long enough to look at us and go

"Ooooooo, get a room!". They laughed and continued to devour their breakfast.

Me and Maria shook our heads at their antics and went back to our own food.

During the meal they asked a few more questions just to clarify what I'd done and what my plan was regarding the photos of the other victims. I told them that I didn't know yet, but that I'd really like to find them and tell them that they were safe. Lisa agreed to look at the pictures later to see if she could identify any of the girls. We finished our breakfast and leaned back. We were all still dressed in the clothes we'd slept in, but we weren't freezing, quite the opposite.

"It's getting a bit hot in here," I reflected.

"It's probably just the furnace overcompensating after coming online again. The thermostat settings should correct that soon." Lisa replied.

"Well, I'll do the dishes this time," Maria volunteered. "Thanks again for the best oatmeal I've ever had."

"I guess we'd better take a look at those pictures then?" Lisa asked.

"Yup, let's just hope we can identify some of them and make their lives better." I replied.

Sofia got up as well and started towards the hallway. "I'll just go for a tinkle."

"You mean escape from the dishes?" Maria said with a chuckle.

"You know me so well," Sofia said with a laugh as she slunk down the stairs to the basement.

"Go, I'll take care of everything," Maria said as she started clearing the table.

I sat down with Lisa at the dinner table in the common room and showed her where I'd saved the pictures. I showed her some of the tools she could use to search for other pictures of the same person. The girls in some of the pictures were dressed up and had heavy makeup, so I figured that Lisa might need additional pictures to identify them. After a while Lisa shooed me away.

"I hate it when people look over my shoulder as I work. Just make yourself useful instead. Go help Maria or something!"

Knowing when to bow out, I got up and headed for the kitchen. As I walked towards the kitchen, I could see Sofia coming back from the toilet, entering the other door to the kitchen, and sneaking up behind Maria. I didn't want to spoil her surprise, so I hung back a bit just outside the doorway. I snuck a peek around the doorframe to be able to see how the surprise played out.

Sofia surprised me by not scaring Maria. Instead, she slowly and sensually hugged her from behind. Maria paused, smiled, and sighed contentedly. It was a beautiful sight and once again I felt as if I was intruding on their moment. Sofia started moving her hands, slowly caressing Maria's body. Her hands slid upwards and took a firm grip of Maria's full breasts. Maria, still with a dish brush in one hand and a bowl in the other, closed her eyes, moaned, and arched her back, pushing her butt backwards.

"Oooh, someone is a horny I see," Sofia teased softly. "Did Peter's oatmeal turn you on?" she chuckled.

Maria didn't answer, but her breathing got heavier as Sofia started massaging her tits. Sofia leaned forward with a mischievous smile.

"I saw you two last night." she said softly.

Maria froze, her eyes snapped open, and she dropped the bowl in the dishwater, splashing the front of her long T-shirt in the process.

"Don't worry, I'm happy for you. You probably needed that more than any of us." Sofia comforted as she continued to fondle Maria's glorious tits.

"But I'm cath..."

"Fuck that, no one cares. You don't care, not really. It's just a front you keep up to protect yourself," Sofia explained as she suddenly tweaked Maria's nipples.

Maria gasped, closed her eyes again and continued to grind her ass into Sofia. At the same time, I noticed a presence behind me. I turned around and gave Lisa a sheepish smile.

"At it again?" she whispered and smiled. "Come, let's get a better vantage point so we can get a real peep-show," she whispered as she dragged me away from the doorway.

We snuck around to the other doorway to the kitchen, the one in the hallway, so that we could see them from behind. I would miss out on Maria's boobs, but I got a nice rear view of Sofia's glorious thick ass. Lisa hunkered down below me, close to the door frame as well, and made a very discreet cough. Sofia glanced back and smiled when she saw us. I was afraid that the show might be over, but Sofia gave us a wink and turned back to Maria.

"Drop the dish brush and let's get you out of that wet shirt," Sofia said as she gripped the hem of the shirt and pulled upwards.

As Maria's well shaped ass came into view, I noticed straight away that she wasn't wearing any panties. Sofia noticed as well.

"No panties? You naughty girl!" Sofia's admonished as she finished taking Maria's shirt off.

Maria started to turn around, so we ducked back behind the door frame.

"No no no, now you have to assume the position, you naughty girl!" Sofia said with a stern voice.

We heard a discreet cough, so we snuck a peek around the door frame again. The sight that met us got me rock hard in an instant. Maria was standing slightly bent forward with her hands on the kitchen sink and her long, toned legs spread apart to show off her round bubble butt and give a glimpse of her clean-shaven slit. Sofia was standing next to her and she had stripped as well. She was in the process of slowly caressing Maria's pale skinned wonderful ass-cheeks when she looked back at us and gave us a wink again.

"Not wearing any panties, eh? Were you hoping to flash poor Peter and tease him yet again?"

Maria didn't answer, so Sofia raised her hand and smacked Maria's left ass-cheek and then continued to caress it. Maria gave off a short, surprised yelp that turned into a moan.

"Did you want him to see your wet cunt?" Maria started to turn her head to look at Sofia, but she was faster and smacked her again on her other ass-cheek.

"Eyes forward!" Sofia barked but continued with her soothing caressing of Maria's red tinged cheeks.

"When I ask you a question, I expect you to answer, you naughty girl. Did you take of your panties before breakfast, hoping to torture poor Peter with your succulent flesh?"

Maria paused again and Sofia raised her hand.

"Yes!" Maria blurted out quickly, "I was hoping that he'd see my...naughty bits."

"Your what? Speak plainly or I'll have to punish you again."

"My pussy and my ass," Maria whispered.

"Speak up! Peter and Lisa are in his bedroom working, so you don't have to worry about them," Sofia said with a smile and glanced at us.

"My pussy and my ass!" Maria said a bit louder.

"I see. So, you liked it when he watched you last night? You liked that he saw you and got excited?"

"Yes, it made me feel sexy and naughty."

"And then you took advantage of him. You freed his hard, thick cock and just used him as your toy." Sofia accused her.

Maria hesitated and that earned her another slap.

"Didn't you!?" Sofia repeated through clenched teeth.

I wasn't normally into S&M or anything like that, but this scene really got to me and I started pulling down the zipper on my one-piece. Lisa stopped my hand, smiled at me, and took over. She soon had my hard cock in her hand, and she sighed contentedly as she slid my pre-cum covered glans into her eager mouth. I suppressed a moan and looked back at the situation unfolding before me.

Maria was breathing hard as Sofia's fingers continued their travels over Maria's punished flesh. She made small, light detours over her cute pink rosebud and her by now almost dripping pussy.

"Yes!... yes, I did," Maria admitted. "But he deserved it! He was sneak peeking at me!"

"Maybe he did deserve it, he is a little peeping Tom, but you left him desperate for release. Lisa and I had to take care of his big, hard cock."

As Sofia was describing the scene, she was slowly sliding over Maria's slippery folds, coating her fingers in Maria's abundant juices in the process. Maria was moaning softly and breathing hard by now.

"He was so hard and desperate. He just flipped me over and speared me hard from behind." Sofia continued.

When she said the word "Speared" she took three of her fingers and rammed them into Maria's waiting pussy. Maria suppressed a scream and started to almost vibrate as Sofia started to finger her. As soon as she had begun fingering Maria, she stopped and withdrew her fingers. Sofia looked at her juice-covered fingers and smiled.

"Nice and wet, but I think we need even more lubrication for what I have planned for you."

Sofia fetched the bottle of olive oil from the counter and poured some of it on Maria's succulent ass. She spread it around with her hands, massaging it in, making sure to coat every inch of her butt as well as her cute little asshole. Every time Sofia made a pass over her asshole, Maria shuddered and moaned.

"You like it when I touch your asshole, don't you?" Sofia asked.

"...yes," Maria moaned.

"I know you do, you naughty girl," Sofia chuckled. "I saw how you wanted to fit his cock into your ass. Catholic loophole, right?"

"Yes...," Maria moaned again as Sofia started circling her crinkled pink star with her slick finger.

"But you didn't get that far. Why? Weren't you prepared? Did you cum too fast?"

"I'm always clean and prepared when I'm here with you guys, but it was just too good."

"Yeah, I figured. It was so fucking hot to see his fat cock just spreading your asshole open."

As she was talking, Sofia slowly pushed her index finger inside Maria's ass and past her sphincter. She held it there for a few seconds while Maria's moans just got louder. Sofia inserted another finger and started to slowly fuck her with them.

"Do you like being fucked in the ass?" Sofia asked softly.

"Yes, I love it," Maria slowly admitted between moans.

"Does your husband fuck you in the ass?"

"You know he doesn't, that impotent, useless cretin."

"I see some fingers in your ass are changing the way you speak about him," Sofia chuckled softly.

"I... he's...uuuhhng..." Sofia had added a third finger and Maria's knees were almost buckling with ecstasy.

"I know, my pet. I love you and it pains me to see your needs going unfulfilled. Would you like to give Peter another try? Just have him come in here and sink his hard cock into your waiting asshole?"

"You know I can't."

"Why? You practically did it last night?"

"Yes...but...uuunnnngh."

Marias protests turned into a loud moan as Sofia pushed her three fingers as deep in Maria's oiled ass as they could go. I was getting warm in my one-piece, so I took it off and stood there in my naked glory, getting my cock sucked by the mischievous little pixie Lisa.

"You don't want him to just shove his cock deep inside you and fuck you til you scream? To make you forget everything else and just fuck like animals?" Sofia continued.

"...Yes..." Maria moaned.

"What? I couldn't hear you."

"YES, I want him to fuck my ass!" Maria exclaimed as Sofia sawed her fingers in and out of Marias now well lubricated ass.

As soon as Maria said she wanted me, Lisa stood up and whispered in my ear:

"You heard her, now go fuck her silly!"

I looked over at Sofia and she was giving me her best feral smile as she fingered Maria. I suddenly understood the plot, but I was too invested now so I just walked silently towards them. Maria was lost in her own world of ecstasy, so she didn't notice me as I snuck up behind her. Sofia grabbed the bottle of olive oil and motioned me over. She poured some in my hand and I coated my cock liberally with it as I took in the absolutely intoxicating sight of Sofia's fingers sliding into Marias pink distended asshole.

Sofia withdrew her fingers and Maria's hungry hole closed some, but not all the way. Maria's reaction was immediate, and she let out an almost aggressive frustrated moan as her head whipped around. When she saw me, standing there naked with my rock-hard glistening cock, she froze and then looked at Sofia. Sofia just smiled and said:

"Now's your chance, take it."

Maria looked back at me then hungrily down at my cock. Her eyes glazed over with lust and she looked me straight into my eyes.

"Fuck my ass, Peter! Now!"

Getting the confirmation that I wanted, I stepped forward and lined up my cock with her hungry waiting hole that was winking slightly with need. I took a firm grip of her muscular ass cheeks and spread them slightly to open the crevasse of her ass even more. With my last small step, my glistening knob came in contact with her puckered pink rosebud and we both gasped in anticipation. I pressed forward and started to slowly stretch her ring. Maria was holding her breath but let out an explosive moan when my glans pressed past her sphincter. I paused and let her adjust to my size, or at least I was going to, but Maria looked back and hissed:

"No, you bastard, keep going! Fill me!"

I wasn't about to protest so I continued pressing forwards, slowly sliding my oiled cock into her slippery asshole. It seemed like this wasn't the first time she'd been penetrated this way because she was relaxed and seemed to cherish every inch entering her rear. When I finally had my full length buried to the hilt and my balls resting against her absolutely soaked pussy, she started shaking as a small orgasm overtook her. Sofia and I looked at each other knowingly.

"Now fuck her hard, that's what she wants!" Sofia said as she walked away towards Lisa behind us.

Taking her advice, I pulled out most of the way and then rammed my cock into Maria's ass again.

"YES!" Maria screamed and looked back at me with unbridled lust in her eyes.

I smiled, pulled out halfway and rammed home again. Maria's eyes rolled back, and she grabbed a tighter hold on the kitchen sink. Her ass felt amazing, tight, and smooth. The added sensation from her squeezing me and the great view of my glistening fat cock forcing itself into her beautiful perfect bubble butt, made me feel the first tingling sensations of my impending orgasm. I didn't want to cum yet, so I steeled myself and started fucking Maria's ass in earnest.

I'd never been so rough with anyone while having anal sex, I hadn't even had anal sex that much. Of course, I fantasised about it, a lot, but my experiences had been slow, controlled affairs with a lot of "Are you ok?" This hard, primal ass fucking was new to me and I loved it, but not as much as Maria seemed to like it. She was moaning loudly, groaning, and cursing in Croatian constantly, pushing back with her ass to make me fuck her harder.

I was closing in on my climax and I think Maria could feel it as well. She let go of the sink with one hand, looked over her shoulder and grabbed me by the throat. Not hard, but not a soft lover's touch either. I could feel the strength in her hand as she gave me an intense look.

"Don't you dare cum before me!" she threatened.

I was a bit taken aback by her action, but then I thought back to how Sofia had treated her, and the inspiration hit. I grabbed her by the wrist and twisted her arm up on her back, not violently, but forcefully enough to shock her.

"You're not in any position to make demands my pet," I said harshly and stopped fucking her.

She mewled and started grinding her ass backwards into my groin. I slapped her ass cheek with my other hand, hard enough to leave a red handprint on her pristine pale skin.

"Still!" I ordered.

She obeyed and I felt a bit bad. I was not used to these kinds of games, but Marias heavy breathing and moaning confirmed that she was enjoying this new turn of events. She was almost vibrating with lust, so I started to slowly fuck her with long strokes.

"I decide when I cum, not you. You got that!?" I slapped her again as she was slow to answer.

"YES!" she screamed and her knees almost buckled.

I could feel her starting to shake and her moans got even louder. She was closing in on her climax and I wasn't far behind.

"I'm gonna fuck you as hard as you deserve now and you better cum fast because I'm not gonna stop until I've filled your glorious ass with my cum."

As soon as I said it, I increased the pace until I was slamming into her again. It didn't take many hard thrusts until I passed the point of no return. Maria started screaming incoherently and shaking as her orgasm came crashing over her as well. I pushed my cock in as far as it could go and exploded torrents of cum deep into her ass, her rhythmically clenching and unclenching asshole milking the last drops out of my hard cock.

We stood like that for a while, both of us getting our breath back. Maria finally stood up and my now flaccid cock slipped from her ass. She turned around slowly, and I saw tears in her eyes. I started to apologise but she slapped me hard in the face before I got any words out. Then she threw herself into my arms sobbing. I just stood there and held her, shocked, surprised and confused. "Nothing new with Maria I guess," I thought to myself and hugged her back. Her sobbing subsided and she whispered:

"Thank you!"

"Really happy to help!" I replied.

We both chuckled and she looked at me with puffy eyes and the most beautiful sad smile. She gave me a long and sensuous kiss, then leaned back and said:

"Now, if you could only hack into an off-shore bank account to expose my vile husband's betrayal against the family, I'd be your pet forever."

With those words she left me standing naked in the kitchen while she walked off to the shower in the basement. Still in a bit of a shock and very intrigued by her challenge, I stood there for a while, thinking.

Chapter 9

The cold got to me eventually and I hurried downstairs as well. I heard the shower running so I smiled and prepared myself for a little post-sex shower shenanigan. My smile faltered when I came into the shower room and saw that the single shower stall was the one occupied and the curtains were drawn shut.

"Ah well," I thought to myself, "Guess she has some things to work through."

I took a quick but thorough shower and dried myself off. Maria's shower was still going but I thought I could hear her mumbling or crying.

"Are you ok Maria?" I asked, raising my voice over the shower.

There was a couple of seconds of silence but then I heard her clearing her throat.

"Yes Peter, I'm fine. Why don't you dry off and go join the girls? I bet they miss you. I'll join you in a minute."

"Ok." I wasn't convinced, but I shrugged and headed upstairs.

It was still a bit chilly, so I hurried upstairs. Loud moans gave me a hint of what I'd see when I got to the common room, but my fantasies didn't do the scene justice. Sometime during mine and Maria's... lovemaking, Lisa and Sofia had added a lot of firewood to the fire, and it was now roaring, lighting up the room and making it hot as a furnace in there. Pillows and blankets were strewn everywhere and, in the middle, the centre of the storm, were two moaning, writhing bodies glistening with sweat.