All Comments on 'Selfish Yvonne'

by JavaBlack

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Naw, I'd have fucked her and sent Rob photos

Cucks get one star, even if they are emotional cucks

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

not a bad story, but the wife does not feel any real consequences nor does she learn a lesson from the pain she caused, she is still a self centered bitch from beginning to end, guys like Adam dont exist outside of hallmark

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typical stupid bird

All feelies and not half the sense God gave mice.

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
The grass was the same color on the other side of the fence.

I'm actually sad for Rob, because he wasn't willing to cheat but Yvonne sure as fuck was. Now he is her fall back guy until she gets bored or goes through a mid life crisis and cheats on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathy..

Shitty piece of literotica from a mentally fucked up author...hope this was ur first and last write up?

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago
Sorry

But no. You should have just stopped at the title.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@appaloosa, no consequences or lessons? She lost her husband, and learned that love isn't always fun and games.

@mordbrand, I didn't see her as willing to cheat, not saying that it wouldn't have happened eventually, but she was just enjoying the emotional affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She’s not special she’s a selfish immature brat

What an awful Woman. She deserves to be alone or stuck in a loveless marriage after all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is much better than it's been scored

This is a fairly unique plot, and the writing flows. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You were correct.

A solid story and yes you are correct not one for LW. This is a pool full of literacy piranhas if you are bleeding as most of you are; pay the price and get eaten alive

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Selfish little shit for a wife.

Nothing else to say.

Oh, and pretty malleable husbands.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I hope Adam traded up. However, I'm not as critical as some because she didn't cheat physically and spoke to her first husband about her feelings. That's a lot better than what normally happens in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

Amazes me how cheaters, and she was one, marry each other expecting a great marriage.

Never happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK Story

When he last met with her I thought he was going to explain how her talking to him was exactly what she did with Rob. Bad move on her part as you talk to your husband not another guy.

A great BTB ending would have been Adam convincing her that they need to get together again and she should dump Rob now that it is out of her system. Then after she files he screws her silly and after a week or so just skip town and say see ya Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

Waste of words

trance00trance00over 3 years ago
Not Sorry.

But yes! I liked your story. It was well written and had an important and well articulated message at the end about the nature of maturity. Please keep writing and just ignore the broken hearted BTB fans and their insults, which are just a waste of words and time, especially their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm comfortable with my dog

I'd think most married couples would say they're more than just "comfortable" with their mate and that they didn't marry for comfort alone. Sounds pretty boring to me. And that's a good word for this story - boring. The emotions of a divorce never came thru while reading this and what kind of special moron calls her ex-husband to get an explanation for her current marriage?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure...

...if I should give you more than one start. But I understand this is just a fantasy story. I would had not even kiss her goodbye but he did. I guess he is be a better person than me.... ***

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a stupid bitch

Run Adam run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dont worry about

the classless comments from people that contribute nothing here.

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years ago
Mmmmmm

Uncomfortably true to t o real life for so many people

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Adam should have put the moves on her and cuck’d Rob. That would have been fitting.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerover 3 years ago

If I were Adam...

I would have politely declined to meet with my ex-wife to discuss her current marriage...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Different kind of story, but Yvonne was still the typical LW stereotypical cheating bitch. Adam and Rob seemed like decent guys, and both deserved better than the silly bitch who just couldn't make up her mind. Your story wasn't bad, but your female lead was too much of a bitch to inspire anything but extreme dislike if not actual hatred for what she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Adam, when I . . . when I left you to be with Rob,"

Uh, no she didn't. It was Adam who brought up the divorce.

<P>

BTW, while you had he call Adam a pretty special guy, he's still the one who got the shaft. For all your talk of him being a pretty special guy, you wrote nothing of his life afterwards, so it seems he's still alone.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Not too bad but a little more drama would have made it better. Everybody seemed far too friendly for such deep seated problems. Husband who loved his wife should have been really pissed when he found out about Rob—unless he’s up for sainthood. Not sure about how believable Rob’s character was.

Still, it wasn’t a bad way to spend a few minutes on a drab Thursday afternoon. Thanks! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Toast

That is the kind of woman that would get all confused and jump ship for some new "passionate" love or romance. A bit of attention, some flowers, and bam!: Rob has got a problem. That woman is not ready to be a grown up.

Pretty good. 3 Stars.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Complicated

After reading I had a negative reaction. Thinking about the story I think it is relevant. Today over half of marriages end in divorce. So for Yvonne to meet up again with Rob and begin to rethink her marriage is normal. Adam must have had some of the same feelings, once she told him about Rob he bolted. Not sure this new relationship with Rob will stick, as early on she's losing her passion for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To good guys and a screwed up in the head bitch.

Looking for love in all the wrong places. Looking for a everlasting passionate fire. Let me know when you find one.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Interesting story, Mr. Black. It was well written, and I see character development and growth in this story. It seems to be beyond the grasp of many of these commentators. The fact is that comfortable is a good and normal thing, much of the time. You work to keep the passion alive, and you succeed on a regular basis, but comfortable is good. That’s what Yvonne learned, too late for her first marriage. Good writing. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupid whore!

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Never Enough

Yvonne will never be satisfied with whatever she has. Just a sad woman going through life looking for something other than what she has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Only One

Who had Any brains here was Adam, not because he met with her again but because he divorced her cheating ass. Nothing that wouldn't pass the husband test? You be shitting me, right? As short as her first marriage was there wouldn't have been any alimony either. Too bad for Roy, it's going to be rather uncomfortable around the office if she starts going to 'lunch' with the next guy. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Life as it is.

Passion is not sustainable over the long term, no matter what some claim. You can’t make someone love you and someone can’t make you love them. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think I understand the goal or point of your story, . . .

but it came off as just juvenile and simple minded. It was like reading about some kids in high school dating and swapping around who they date. Just puzzling, and boring.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

Stupid whore???

Stupid story!!!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 3 years ago
Neat story

Well plotted original, and realistic. What was missing was the drama of the colaterial damage to the males. However, unlike the song torn between two lovers, she’s torn between two likers. Hard to see her loving either one.

Good work

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Tale

Loved the emotional affair element to this story. Not something that is explored in this category very often. Adam graciously helping her rekindle her relationship with the man she cheated on him with was a bit hard to believe.

Interesting take on what is sometimes a tired genre, looking forward to what you write next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perhaps the biggest early obstacle to any relationship is one that few ever see coming: the end of the honeymoon period. That initial magic starts to fade, the rush you got when your partner entered the room disappears, and everything just seems less… exciting.

The honeymoon period tends to last anywhere between 6 months and a year. The relationship still feels fresh and exciting, and you're constantly learning new things about each other and having first experiences together. But there comes a point when suddenly you've done all that stuff together already. You feel like you know your partner inside out. And then the unthinkable happens: you feel bored.

A lot out people once they become bored just decide to pull the ripcord and bail out of the relationship and go on the hunt for something new and exciting. Most end up just bouncing from relationship to relationship because they're bored and are too lazy to work on spicing up the existing relationship and just want the new and shiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb Bitch

She is just a stupid, immature slut who will be ducking another cock soon. Her husband was lucky she left but it’s too bad he did t see how shallow she was initially. What a cunt she is. In life, I want people like her to be miserable because they seek out and destroy the hearts of others with their selfishness

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah!!

She’ll do it again, she’ll fuck Rob over too.

She is already on the path to doing so.

She is bored and her life stale and she’s looking for more excitement.

Seen this happen so often these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh huh

It's alright Adam, my caring for him won't affect us at all, as she sprints towards the other guy.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 3 years ago

I guess not all stories have a happy ending, where everyone gets what they deserve.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Stupid bitch

Okay story

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 3 years ago
I hope it was intended

Because I very quickly detested Yvonne and that feeling never went away. It feels like in any other situation with less principled men she would quickly devolve into exactly the bitches Loving Wives love to see burned and burned hard, she was saved not by her own means but by others who should hold her in contempt.

Well written though so gave it a well deserved 4 stars.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Messed up woman. She doesn’t get it, that a wife doesn’t discuss her marriage with other men, except maybe her father.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

i would have fucked her and sent Rob the film. Rob is just as fucked up as she is. She was married and he knew it.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

It's difficult to give this story a high rating, because it seems to suggest that utter self-absorption is perfectly OK and works out in the end.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Some Great Comments

And some hateful BS. The consensus seems to support my conclusion: Adam & Rob are rational gentlemen and Yvonne is an immature idiot. The story lacks the OTT action, hate and ball-busting that gets the LW crowd cheering. Actually quite well written and enjoyable.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There should have been a part showing Adam having moved on and been happy with someone else, happier than with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just the same old bullshit. Women are nothing but a life support system for their cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes it is !

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Find it hard to even like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid story . and when you meet an old flame , don't lets meet and talk about old times stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

adam why talk to the nasty whore after the divorce

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gee, maybe Adam could suck Robs dick since he just wants the two of them to be happy. Had to be written by a woman.

RuttweilerRuttweiler6 months ago
I tried. I really did.

I couldn’t finish it. The female character just didn’t make any sense. I know the common wisdom is that men can’t understand women, but they are human. They hold jobs and drive cars. You can talk to them, and they answer back, sometimes.

This story is more of a “I fucking hate bitches ‘cuz they are all horrible!” kind of tale.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian5 months ago

Very well written. It's an interesting treatment of one of the central LW themes. Adam comes off somewhat of the tragic martyr, and the BTB crowd brachiates and tears out their hair, but they cannot see that the stereotypical runaway, long-suffering martyr LW husband is a subset of how Adam is written. I would suggest that Adam may be stronger than the outraged, fleeing, plotting husband who fuels most LW fantasies because he has forgiven, moved on, and grown beyond the shallow, vapid women he married. She is like the stray animal you comfort, nurture, and adopt, who turns on you because that animal is essentially damaged. The same goes for commenters in LW who read the free work (sometimes several times) and viciously turn on the writer because the story didn't make them feel a certain way. It doesn't push their emotional buttons a certain way, so they bite. Sheesh... we've come full circle, haven't we?"

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

another self centered, selfish Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fucked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavaBlack@JavaBlack
I will not be commenting on any stories, my own included. I want my stories to be judged for themselves, not influenced by something that I might say in a comment.