Selling Our Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mentioned it to Ellie in the cold light of day but she looked sceptical when I told her we just had to ignore what he said or did to us. I added that really the joke was on him because despite all he did to make this difficult for the two of us, we'd end up with the money and in a few weeks this would all be forgotten. Breakfast arrived at that point along with a note that a visitor would be at reception for us around mid-day. This would be the nurse to take a blood test which would be fine. I had a pack of the morning-after pill secreted in my case which once she was gone Ellie intended to take thereafter pretending she was having her normal period . We knew it wasn't sensible to take another set so soon following the first so just to minimise the risk further there was a tube of spermicidal cream as well, but both would wait till after this visit.

With the complete lack of suitable clothing, the only other item he'd given her was a swimming costume which was actually a few straps and little else, we were stuck in the room. Ellie did put this suit on but the material was a single half inch strip over her crotch that narrowed at the back where it connected to a similarly sized strip around her waist. A diamond shape of twin strips of material started around the belly button went over the nipples and down to back they were of a similar width widening to about an inch over the breasts to cover the nipples then became shoelace thin from the shoulders down.

She was right it was frankly appalling as it was elastic and slid straight up between the cheeks of her rear while pushing deeply into the lips of her vagina giving her a pronounced camel toe with the prospect that it might expose more as she moved about. Just as bad were the strips over her breast that were ineffective at really covering her nipples. She debated if she dare go to the pool in it but recognised this wasn't so much sexy as obscene.

Although the room was quite basic (Ellie told me the room in the other hotel was a penthouse suite) it was still a really nice hotel room so it wasn't too small and we had a balcony which we sunbathed on until I went to fetch the nurse. She was a small lady around mid thirties who was very cheerful and breezy. Once in our room she took blood before asking Ellie to lie on the bed so she could do another internal examination.

"Why?" I asked mystified.

"Well, I'm sure you are happy to keep within the rules but one or two think they can lie about their condition and take money off people unfairly." She stated in her strong Caribbean accent. "If the blood test shows any traces of contraception then you'll forfeit the money."

"It won't!" Ellie stated fiercely.

"Of course it won't!" The woman agreed with a smile. "The other bloods didn't. No I'm sure all the tests will be just fine. Now I have to do a quick inspection to confirm you don't have any other form of barrier in there and to swab for spermicidal treatments." I turned away at this aware I was probably blanching.

"I'm clear of everything" Ellie added, "but I can see how you'd need to check. I guess these things hang around if you do use them but I've not done so for ages, months." She sounded interested rather than questioning so the woman responded in kind.

"Don't worry at all! If you've not used anything for a month or more then it will be fine. Creams and things can hang around a long time, it gets into the blood stream, but I have confirmation your bloods have all been fine since you were first tested back in June so there will be no problems, I'm certain."

I watched as she inspected Ellie briefly using a speculum then took a swab before clearing away. We both thought that was it but she produced a clipboard from her bag and a form which she told us she would need to complete during our stay.

"What for?" Ellie asked.

"It's part of the undertaking, if you remember, a commentary on the whole venture."

"Oh. We thought that would be done after we got home." My wife replied.

"No, we do it as we go along and then a final few questions after it's finished. Now then; Ellie have you and your husband made love since you got married?

"Not yet."

"When was the last time Mr Cox had sex with you?"

"Yesterday." Ellie responded briefly.

"When exactly?"

"Just after we landed. As soon as we got to our hotel." She glanced at me embarrassed.

"OK. Just the once? I mean he climaxed once?"

"Yes, just once."

"And how many times did you climax?" She asked as if it was the most natural question in the world.

"Err... Well, once as well."

"That's fine. Before that when did he make love to you?"

Ellie paused then answered realising Daniel would be asked the same questions. "On the plane."

"Gosh! The mile high club! Clever you! How many times did he have sex with you?"

"Twice."

"And you came how many times?"

"Once I think."

"Really? Just once?"

" Why do you think it would be any different?"

"Well it's just that from previous women I've questioned having sex with a man on a plane with others around tends to be rather stimulating so usually the woman has multiple orgasms."

"Well I didn't!" Ellie replied indignantly but she was blushing as she said this.

"OK! Sorry Miss Stevens, I mean Mrs Farlow, once it is!"

Ellie looked at me and I gave her a smile she continued to look embarrassed.

"Now before that you spent the night with him, how many times did you do it?"

Ellie looked long at her the gave a sigh. "Four times and before you ask I came a few times as well... shall we say four times as well!"

"Great! Now have you performed oral sex on him, or your husband?"

"I err... well... yes I gave him, Mr Cox oral sex the first night and again the next morning."

"Did you swallow?"

"Christ! What is this about? For the website or your curiosity?"

"Just the site but we want it to be honest and also fun so we need the honest truth about what you do and what it was like so then people will be able to judge if they want to do this kind of thing or not. You've seen the reviews and some are positive about the experiences and some not. Also when you've looked at the accounts on the site you'll have noticed that often the accounts show a rather hesitant start but usually the parties involved relax and it becomes a worthwhile experience not to mention a profitable one!" She gave us a big smile. "So did you swallow?"

"What... oh! Um... no he didn't climax it was just...err before sex." She was blushing.

The woman nodded then closed the form. "OK that's about it. I've been asked to remind you both that the contract is explicit in some of its details at Mt Cox's request. He is very strict about the clothing issue and wants me to impress on you that he will insist on a forfeit if you don't keep to the letter of the contract. The other areas to remind you of are that your wife must be compliant and responsive during her time with him and not refuse any unreasonable request. I think reasonable is most things except intercourse with anyone else or something that would be dangerous or risk your arrest."

She got up and shook our hands.

"I will be back in three days for another exam and some updates on the feedback form."

"How many times do I have to give blood?" My wife asked. "Only I don't want to end up with bruised arms all the time!"

The woman laughed. "Just an internal and a wee sample next time. Same the next day but I will have to take bloods a few days after that. No problem though, any drugs or pills would show up if they'd been consumed within the previous week, creams and steroids much longer."

She shook our hands then paused at the door. "Just to make it clear Ellie, don't wear anything besides the clothes that came with you, not even the hotel robes unless Mr Cox gives you permission. I'll tell him I've allowed it this time but not after I've gone." She waited until my wife shrugged it off her shoulders, gave a nod then she was gone.

I looked at Ellie who gave me a rather sour expression. "I told you he was calculating. He knew we'd try to pull a stunt with some sort of birth control." She shook her head. "I'm not sure what we can do now?"

"I'm sure the morning after pill will work later because it brings on a period and besides there are other medications that have a similar effect. Don't worry about it we'll make sure it's dealt with if we have to."

"But we can't risk an abortion! God John, we'd lose everything!"

"There are other methods so let's not get too hung up about that, besides it's not likely even if we don't do anything, you're what, day twenty?" Ellie nodded. We'd talked about this before, since we knew she was going to have her period around the time we returned to the UK so the risks were low anyway.

Ellie looked at the robe lying at her feet longingly then kicked it away and went over to pick up the tiny costume then slipped it on before we settled down to a further couple of hours on the balcony. We had a late lunch in the room before sleeping, I must admit her dressed in the almost-cosi as Ellie called it had an effect on me which meant I was hard all the while we cuddled. I was nervous from around seven o'clock but we tried to distract ourselves with a movie on the rooms cable TV and finished a bottle wine but by half eight we were both on edge.

Ellie brushed her hair then sat waiting until nine when the knock came on the door almost to the second. I answered it and found Daniel smiling outside. He entered uninvited and looked Ellie over then handed her a holdall which she took silently and went to get changed.

"Do you like the room?" Daniel asked politely.

"Yes it's nice."

"I'm glad. You should also try the seafood restaurant near the bay its great. And if you get into town one evening and feel like having fun go to Club Hurricane, it's wild and you have to be open minded about things but it's great fun." He was relaxed and confident and spoke as if we were friends and he wasn't someone about to leave with my wife.

"You should get sun on the balcony most of the day." He added as an afterthought.

"Yes you do."

Ellie came out of the bathroom at this point having changed. She wore a very short black lace dress that hugged her curves. She had stockings that were old fashioned looking; fine black with seems at the back. One look at the glittering heels she wore made me realise these were expensive. She was really attractive and despite herself she had a look of quiet pleasure at her appearance.

Daniel took my wife in his arms he gave her a kiss, brief but meaningful then he looked at her hand and nodded when he noticed she replaced her rings with his as instructed. He looked about and saw hers on the side so stepped over and threaded them through the gold chain and once again hung them about her neck.

"Don't want you forgetting John now do we." He smiled. "Right we'll be off. Remember she is mine totally for the next two days so if we do happen to meet don't expect her to speak to you and don't get upset if she's acting a little, well a little affectionate towards me. That's her job as a prostitute."

"How dare you! You can't just insult her and expect to get away with it, that's against the rules..."

"I'm not insulting her at all!" He interrupted suddenly with a glare. "Listen both of you. Do you want my money, yes or no?"

We looked at one another then finally I said yes and he turned to Ellie and she did as well. We also remembered the conversation we'd had when making love several months ago about her being a pro.

"So you want my money. What am I paying you for? Ellie had sex with me and will be doing so on and off for the rest of the holiday or do you want to cancel our agreement?" He looked at her and she shook her head.

"Right so let's be clear about this, I'm not breaking any of the rules, your wife is acting the part of a willing partner when we are together and taking money for it. That is prostitution. So please don't accuse me of going outside this contact again."

He looked at us with his hard expression. "Something else to think about as well people, I spoke with Ms Carlisle when she took my blood and gave me a check up," he looked at the surprise on our faces. "That's right I'm subject to it as well or had you forgotten! The woman was quite intrusive as it happens about what went on with Ellie and me and what I didn't like were the half-truths you gave her."

"What half-truths?" Ellie responded.

"You told her you had one climax as we made love twice on the plane. Now I really don't want to cause this whole deal to collapse as I've taken a lot of time and trouble organising hotels, flights and other things but you have to tell that woman the whole truth as per the agreement. We both know you had more than one climax on that plane so when you next see her she will ask you again and you'd better tell her the truth or it will be a deal breaker!"

Ellie looked disconcerted. "I can't remember if I had one climax or..."

"That's crap and we all know it. I'll forgive you the odd one or two but don't lie so badly again. You do John no credit pretending not to have enjoyed the event when he knows you well enough to realise you are hiding the truth from him!" Ellie looked at me realising he was right and dropped her head abashed.

He steered Ellie out of the door and with a smile at me they went down the corridor and I slumped back into a chair in my room. I bitterly regretted this now. This man was obviously very clever and resourceful, no surprise as he was also rich, and we had no room to manoeuvre. I was rather upset by his last comments about the sex on the plane because he was right; I'd not believed my wife when she'd told the woman that she'd only had one orgasm and because she so openly lied about it, it was clear it was her level of enjoyment during the event that had embarrassed her.

I ordered a late dinner but had little appetite so went to the bar and drank a few before slipping off to bed. I slept fitfully and woke after an unremembered but seemingly unhappy dream and decided to go for an early breakfast. The day crawled along as did the evening but at least I knew my wife would be back later the next day. I walked the beach and ate a cheerless meal before trying to burn of my pent up frustration by swimming a dozen or more lengths of the pool but I was still restless and wide awake when I finally tried to sleep.

After another very early breakfast I went into the local town and wandered around looking at the tourist night spots we'd not now be visiting (unless he relented on the clothing front which seemed unlikely) before having lunch then going back for a swim and an afternoon nap, fitful and unsatisfying. From six to nine took an age but eventually at five-to there was a knock and I shot up to welcome Ellie back.

I had to look twice; Ellie's nut-brown hair no longer fell over her shoulders but was cut in a short, sharp bob and it was now a honey-blond. She was dressed in a very elegant white dress, mid-thigh with white stockings and heels. She had just a light touch of makeup and pale lip-gloss with a white lace chocker that had small gold speckles falling like rain from its edges and a fine woven gold motif at the throat. She looked a million dollars and I suspected the clothes and jewellery were very expensive. She slipped into the bathroom as Daniel came into the room.

"I hope you've had a nice few days. Did you try the seafood place?"

"Not yet." I replied.

"You must, it's really good. Have you done much at all?"

"Not really." I conceded.

"You should get out and see the place. You may not be with Ellie all the time but it's still your holiday. I took her to this great club yesterday; she can really dance can't she!" He stated.

"Yes she'd quite a mover." I agreed.

"And so hot looking in club gear! Well she's lovely in and out of clothes." He added. Ellie came out passing the bag to Daniel she now had on white lacy camiknickers that had suspenders still holding up the stockings. The jewellery was gone and I noticed the rings were back on her finger.

"You wife has been a really good sport and very willing. I can't wait to see you again!" He kissed her on the cheek took then left without a backward glance. I half expected Ellie to rush back to the bathroom like before but she simply walked to the bed and laid down, eyes closed. I came over and stared down at her. She looked truly exhausted but sensing me standing there she sat up pulling her knees to her chin looking at me.

"Sit down. I better get this over with!" This sounded ominous so I went to sit next to her but she gestured to the end of the bed and I perched there anxiously.

"Chronologically; I left here and we went straight out to dinner. He was being very seductive and we had a lot to drink. Anyway we went back to the suite and made love for a long time." She looked at me sadly then continued.

"The next day we had sex all morning and after lunch he took me to a bar where he got me to sit around in a rather revealing top as we watched a very rude floor show when he knew I was very excited he took me to a dark room and had sex with me." She stated looking down. "I was very intense and..."

"It's ok." I soothed although it wasn't really.

"After that we went back to the hotel and changed then went clubbing. He got me to wear some really tight shorts and an awful top but I got really drunk again and had sex with him in the corner of the room, which was what a number of others were doing. It was so erotic! We were back in the hotel at around three then slept until he woke me and we had sex late morning then he took me for lunch to the very expensive place. I slept with him again this afternoon before dressing and going for cocktails."

She looked at me with concern. "He was so... well he really knows how to push my buttons... and I..." She looked down at this point and bit her lip so I went over and finally she held me.

"I've been so... well easy!" She stated. "I know I'm contacted to be nice to him but I've been more than that, I feel ashamed!" She looked at me beseechingly; "You will still love me won't you? He... he is so seductive, like a drug and...and makes me do so many things when we're together!" She paused again. "John, I really don't want to hurt you but I hope you can understand!"

"I'll always love you!" I answered assertively. "You just have to remember it's only for a few more days then it's all over. We'll look back at this and think it was little more than an interesting holiday." Ellie gave a little shake of the head at this. "Tell you what, we'll go away again soon right after we get back. We can say whatever you like because there will still be three weeks before your term begins and I can do what I like since I'm self employed."

She gave a weak smile then held me close. "God! I feel awful. I'm been so, well enthusiastic! A few nice clothes and jewellery and I've melted!" She shook her head again at her own fall. "Can you order some supper?" She stated coming out of her musing. I agreed and let her clean away remnants of Daniel Cox as I fretted about what she'd said. It was far tougher than either of us believed it would be and now as I sat waiting for room-service I thought about the rest of the holiday. There was no doubt Ellie liked Daniel Cox; most especially in bed and that was a worry.

We had two days together but just as before my wife had no suitable clothes she could wear so we'd be stuck in the room again. I had no doubt that would be repeated during her next two days with me and of course he'd get to abuse her on the way home as well which didn't please me.

The food arrived and we ate quietly then cuddled but when I suggested we go to sleep Ellie was insistent we didn't make love: She was too used. Ellie was really tired the next morning so I went to breakfast alone and she was still sleeping when I got back. She told me that as far as she was concerned catching up on sleep was as good as anything although I knew there were many things she'd wanted to do and see but that was not to be, with me at least. She seemed fine until Ms C appeared and after a quick inspection she sat with the form again: