Selling Our Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Ellie, I just need to check the answers from yesterday because Mr Cox disagrees with your answer about a single climax on the plane."

Ellie glanced at me then after biting her lip she answered; "I was confused because I've done so much... actually it was a few more than that."

"How many do you recall now?" Ms Carlisle asked nodding expectantly.

"Err maybe four."

"Mr Cox told me the first time it was two but the second at least five could he be right?"

"Um...seven sounds a little high."

"He told me you came just after he entered you then again when he changed position another when he began to call you..."

"OK!" Ellie shouted. "Seven then!"

"I'll make the change. Now how many times have you made love to John since the last time we spoke?"

"Err none but we are content with that!" She said giving my arm a squeeze.

"And with Daniel?" Ellie paused but we all knew she knew the answer to this because she knew the question was coming.

"Eight." She tried not to look at me as I stared at her.

"Your orgasms?" She smile and Ellie took a big breath.

"About the same..."

"You need to be sure, I think Daniel keeps count and he was telling be you had at least three climaxes after you watched the floor show and often you have at least two..."

"Um... it might be fifteen maybe."

"Oral sex with John?"

"No."

"With Daniel?" She asked pointedly.

"Twice."

"Did you swallow each time?"

"Yes."

"Did you feel sick?"

"Pardon

"Did you throw up or spit the cum out?"

She looked at me confused. "No."

"So you swallowed all of it?"

"Yes!" She replied irritated.

"Have you ever spat anyone's cum out?"

"I don't think so."

"Do you think all male cum tastes the same?"

"Some is better than others I think but it's much of a muchness." Ellie stated obviously relaxing and deciding not to get riled by the questions.

"So no real problem swallowing cum then?"

"I guess not."

"How many men have you sucked in your life?"

Ellie smiled and thought about it. "Eight, no sorry nine!"

"That's a lot more than most women. I guess you like sucking cock."

"It's ok." She was relaxed.

"And enjoy the taste."

"I don't mind it."

"That's good because Daniel wanted me to check if you were ok sucking his cock as he didn't want to break the rules by getting you to do things you don't like. Clearly no problem. I'll let him know." Ellie looked speechless but frankly she'd walked right into it and could say nothing to rebut it. Besides I suspected she hadn't minded at all.

"I'm sorry you felt I was intrusive but this is how we get the frank and honest testimonies we publish. Actually Daniel is as unhappy about some of my questions as you are!"

She stood and shook both our hands. "Now one last thing: Please don't get upset with each other when I've gone. Just kiss hold one another and don't talk about what has happened it's in the past so forget it!"

She left. With a look Ellie began to cry but I told her to stop it and we'd follow the good advice just received. No talk about Daniel at all. Forget him and ignore everything; that was now history. That evening however Ellie got upset because she really wanted to share a nice meal with me but had to settle for room-service again. We didn't have a great night this time and it was clear Ellie felt too ashamed to have sex so we just cuddled.

The next morning Ms Carlisle asked briefly how many times we'd had sex and Ellie repeated we were happy to wait until we got home. So the woman said that was nice then told us to have a fun time and she'd see us in three days time. We spent the rest of the day sunbathing on the balcony Elli in the pornographic suite but she was determined to try to get as much out of the days with me as she could.

Daniel appeared again on time gave me a smile then thrust another bag at Ellie. "Change into these, I'll wait!" She gave me a look then went to the bathroom. Daniel asked if he could sit and I let him he then chatted about the nightclub again telling me it was a wild place and I really should visit tonight. He passed me a postcard sized ticket which was complementary VIP entry and added that it was for the next two days only so he really wanted me to use it. He pressed me to I agreed I would and he smiled telling me he really wanted me to enjoy the stay as much as Ellie was. She emerged in another stunning dress, this was silver and gold very short (actually really short this time) but with her black and silver speckled tights made her look beautiful especially with a thick gold bracelet and matching earrings. Her gold heels just set it off perfectly and I was left speechless.

"Wow!" Daniel stated admiring my wife. "Ellie, you are quite stunning. You deserve to keep all of these clothes after the holiday besides I bought them just for you."

Ellie looked delighted and when he kissed her deeply she let him then stood back a little embarrassed again. "Thank you." She smiled.

"Now we have a dinner booked tonight." He offered me a hand which I took reluctantly. "Please use that invitation, it actually cost quite a bit." I gave him a nod and he put his arm about Ellie's waist and they left. I didn't feel up to much so sat brooding but in the end I decided to hit a bar and I drank a bit too much before getting back and throwing up. Now there is little point talking about the miserable day I spent following that night but by the evening I decided I'd go out and while I was alone I thought what the he I could use a few hours clubbing myself which is something we'd done once in a while and I quite enjoyed.

The place I discovered was in Hedonism II, and I'd heard some wild stories about that place but I still figured I needed a bit of fun and besides there was always the chance I might meet someone which given the apparent seduction of my wife (albeit somewhat expected) I could use if only for an ego boost. The place was loud, expensive and noisy but fun and I danced for a couple of hours. I hadn't really figured why Daniel might have given me a VIP ticket until I saw him. Ellie was dancing with him rubbing her body all over him and letting him fondle and touch her. She wore tiny yellow shorts (more like knickers really) stretched over her now lightly tanned body with a string top that showed her breasts entirely. She was grinding her crotch against his obvious bulge as the danced on the floor and I could see drunken lust in her face as the moved together. I lost sight of them after a while but it was hard to take and I was left shattered. I of course looked for them and eventually found them sitting; my wife legs either side of him dry humping as they sat to the side of the dance floor.

That was enough and I turned and left them. I got quite drunk and then to my great satisfaction I met an American girl; she was rather easy because within the hour I'd had sex with her back at my apartment. The following morning I woke next to this woman who was quite determined to have further sex and more or less forced herself on me. She was the first black woman I'd ever been with but while she was lithe and athletic she was also brash and really foulmouthed. She kept talking about 'cocks and cunts' which it was very off putting and given some of the things she spoke about I was glad I had some condoms to use. It took me most of the morning to get her to leave and even then she hinted she would like to get together again (as she put it she just loved the English).

Actually the whole event made me feel bad even though Ellie had mentioned she'd be ok if I did find someone to spend time with during the stay however after she'd gone I had lunch and I realised the end was in sight. I'll be honest from five until eight I was really on edge and by twenty to nine I was frantic. A knock came at ten-to. I opened it. Ellie wasn't in a dress this time but a simple elegant top that flowed down to her short pleated cream shirt. Her legs were bare but her tan added to the look along with the strappy heels. She dripped gold; bracelets, earrings another necklace this one simple but sophisticated and a watch.

"Thank you Ellie for a wonderful few days." Daniel stated and they kissed this time it went on a long time before Ellie broke away and smiled at him.

"It's been great!" She stated then took the bag from him and visited the bathroom again as we sat.

"Did you get to the club?" Daniel asked without seemingly to know the answer.

"Yes. It was fun thanks." I replied.

"Glad you liked it. Ellie likes it as well." He paused thoughtful. "Actually this has been such a good holiday it would be a shame for you to spend the last night on your own. Tell you what let's stick together. I'll bring over a change of clothes and we can go out. I'm conscious that while you both agreed to this Ellie's been having all the fun and the attention and you've had very little to be happy about."

I said nothing staring at the bathroom door.

"So it's a date?" He pressed.

"I suppose." I replied ungratefully.

"Cheer up John. In a few days you'll be able to put that money down on an apartment!"

"True." I replied a little less grumpily.

Ellie came out with the bag dressed in a t-shirt and nothing else handing the bag to Daniel. He stood and gave her another kiss his large black hand running over her bare rear.

"I'll see you both in a couple of days." He stated happily then let himself out. I turned to Ellie then noticed the logo on the shirt which said: Vitamin B3: Big Black and Between my legs. She shrugged and then gave a giggle I saw she wore the gold chain about her neck with her rings on and then noticed she still had the ring he'd given her on her finger.

"Nice T-shirt!" I opened being light.

"Yeah, isn't it just! So I heard you say you went clubbing. Which night?"

"The last one." I stated evenly. She gave me a look.

"You saw us there?"

"Yes." I tried not to sound to upset but failed.

"I'm sorry. I was drunk again and well it's Hedonism, isn't it! You can't go there and not get caught up in the mood." She stated defensively. "Besides I can smell perfume in here so I'm guessing you also had fun last night!" She wasn't aggressive about this: We'd both had sex so it was ok, in her mind.

"I met someone but I can't say I was as keen on her as you were with him!" It came out bitter.

She looked at me and nodded. "John he seduced me days ago. We both know he is a very assertive guy and frankly why pretend I don't enjoy being with him? I'm sorry if that upsets you but it's been fun." She paused. "Look John you told me to enjoy myself and I have, I told you to find someone to help you get over this and you have, so we're even."

"I saw you with him, you were all over him!"

"I know and I had great sex with him there as well. Look I'm not going to apologise for getting off with him. I... we, sold me to this man. I'm a prostitute, ok not in the classical sense maybe but that's what I am. We knew I was going to have sex with this guy a lot and frankly just because he's turned out to be more of a man than I could have dreamed of it doesn't mean anything's changed." She moved to me and touched my cheek with her hand. "You told me to accept it and go with it so I am. You do the same now please."

I looked at her then down at my feet. "I'll try."

"Good!" Get some food in I'm starved!"

She went and sat on the bed as I ordered. I looked across at her still in the T-shirt and I could see her bare pussy puffy and red with a faint glistening inside the lips. She caught my eye and gave me a grin. "About an hour before we came over!" She then settled back reading a book. I wanted her to change the T-shirt but I didn't want to have to ask, then again she couldn't actually read it.

"So what did you do?" I finally asked. She put the book down and gave me another long look.

"We went for a lovely meal, had sex, breakfast, sex ,a drive to the hills and sex, then more sex, the club and sex. Oh and sex just before I came over here. You?"

"I just thought you'd want to tell me that's all!" I replied hurt. She smiled and shook her head.

"Sorry but it's just rather pointless. He fucks me a lot, I cum a lot and then I come back to you. Besides we're almost done and I don't really want to think back to what I've done too much."

"OK Sorry."

"This girl you were with, older younger?"

"Let's not talk about it."

"Not fair. I've given graphic details of my sex life for the past few days and you know who I'm with, I've not seen this girl. Younger or older?" She asked again.

"A bit older..."

"How old?"

"Mid-thirties actually."

"Tall, short?"

"Tallish, dark hair, brown eyes and American. Nice body but not your looks."

"How was the sex?"

"Ok. She was quite insistent."

"So you did it a few times?"

"Yeah."

"Will you see her again?"

"I don't want to see her again!"

"OK that's cool."

There was a knock on the door and went to let the room service in. He came to set it up on the table but kept glancing at my wife who had slipped her legs into the bed but I realised was still covered in the T-shirt that was plain to read. The guy gave me a little smile as he stood there and I realised he was hoping Ellie might do something with him in view of what her shirt said. I gave him a few dollars then he reluctantly left.

"Why did he hang about?" Ellie questioned.

"Because of the T-shirt!" I replied curtly.

"Oh Fuck! Yes I can see why now!" She laughed. "Wanted a special tip!"

I looked at her and couldn't help join in her laughter. She got out of bed and sat next to me as we ate chatting about nothing much. Ellie then spoke about her trip to the hills and the wildlife and the beach near her hotel. After the food we sat watching the TV before she told me she was shattered and would go to bed. I got up to join her but she added it was still early so I should finish watching the film and besides she really needed her sleep. I was left a little put out but she was asleep before I decided to join her anyway. The next morning Ellie slept in before waking and lazing about on the balcony in her miniscule swim suit.

Ms Carlisle appeared later in the morning and met Ellie who dressed back in the T-shirt much to the other woman's amusement. It was another quick exam followed by a blood test then she sat in a chair as Ellie remained sitting on the bed.

"Well guys. It's almost over, more's the pity. But you still have another night to indulge your black lust! Great T-shirt by the way!" She added and Ellie smiled.

"Now guys two more things to think about. Firstly I'll need to see Ellie tomorrow and although it's early it will be nine days since your wedding night and we'll do a pregnancy test. Do you want it to be positive or negative?"

Ellie actually balked at this then looked at me and stated "Negative, hopefully"

"But positive will be ok? I mean you won't try to default of the deal or anything?"

"Err... no of course not." She stated as she kept looking at me.

"You John, you will keep to the agreement?"

"Yes, yes or course."

"Great! Now people I'll leave you for today. Don't forget I'll be back tomorrow and this time I will also ask quite a few more questions because it will be my last time speaking to you together." She got up and gave me a hug and then Ellie. I looked at my wife as she pulled off the T-shirt and dragged on the almost-cosi then went to the balcony. We were sitting there for half an hour before Ellie got up and told me to put something else on as we were going out.

"What in that?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. There are women down there with clothes almost as revealing and besides I have a plan!" With that she got up and picked up the T-shirt. For one awful moment I thought she meant to go out like that but she turned it inside out and pulled it on over the costume. "There!"

While she wasn't exactly decent she looked good enough for the pool area and that's where we went. After a little while Ellie got braver and stripped off diving in only the costume wasn't really meant for swimming and she was forced to adjust it over her nipples every time she stopped. However she was correct and a number of women had skimpy stuff on so while a little obscene on it's own it was ok for sunbathing on her back and walking about with the shirt on.

We had lunch by the pool and decided to make it our main meal then after another swim Ellie and I flopped for a while before going back to the room. Once inside Ellie suddenly pushed me into the chair and pulled down my shorts and discarded her T-shirt

"I saw you getting hard a few times so we need to do something about that!" She declared. She went down on me as soon as my cock came into view and she worked on me hard and fast until I was panting. She rubbed it against her breasts as she pulled off the costume then looked up at me.

"Is it good?" She asked smiling.

"Yes!" I grunted. She sucked it deep I was actually about to cum as she lifted clear and gave me a deep kiss pulling on my cock as I erupted over me, her and the seat.

"Oops!" She laughed then grabbed a towel to wipe me off before leaving to take a shower. I followed her in and soaped her back as we kissed then she washed the suds off and left me to finish as she went back into the room. It was getting towards evening and we sat on the balcony drink until it got quite late then ordered a sandwich each and some wine before we settled in front of the TV. Ellie fell asleep on the bed and I left her for a while before sliding next to her. I felt very close to her at that moment even if she still wore that bloody T-shirt right side round again.

We mirrored the last afternoon that morning knowing Ms Carlisle wasn't visiting until eight pm and had another lunch by the pool. While Ellie attracted a few looks for the costume wearing the T-shirt over it was sufficient to keep them to a few and we spent most of the day outside. We were back only just before she arrived so I let her in while Ellie was still showering. The examination was as before then she sat back.

"Right we have two tasks the first is to get a more detailed idea of wedding night and the honeymoon, not just the bare facts but a little more flesh on the bones!"

"Ok." We said together. I was unhappy, Ellie nervous.

"Ellie now honesty please. You are having multiple orgasms every day by your own admission, and some situations have clearly turned you on an awful lot. So to begin, your wedding night: Was it a huge turn on leaving your friends and family to spend the night with a stranger?"

"It was exciting and nervy." She admitted.

"When you found out it was a very large black man did that excite you?"

"No, I was a little scared."

"Because he was your first black?"

"Partly but also I was going to be alone with him and I'd sort of expected someone smaller and older!"

"But when you were alone and you looked at his cock for the first time how did you feel then?

"Still scared. He was much bigger than I expected."

"The biggest you've ever had?"

"Yes."

"When he made love to you that first time was it every girls dream? I mean did this man who consummated your marriage in place of your husband give you a night to remember?"

Ellie paused and gave me a brief look. "Yes, he is an understanding lover and after I relaxed with him I had some major orgasms."

"Why did you find him so good?"

"He is really big and goes really deep, places never touched before."

"So it was a wonderful wedding night then?"

"It was great."

"And the next day after some prolonged sex I believe it got better!"

"Yes, on the plane. We travelled first class and had sex twice during the flight."

"You really enjoyed that!"

"It was the best. I had so many orgasms I was shattered."

"What made it so good? The fact that he was taking you almost in public, the fact that you were having sex with him while your husband sat in another part of the plane, he was black or that you were again unprotected?"