Sementing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After maybe 45 minutes, Dane looked up and asked quietly, "So, you want a blowjob?"

Grinning wildly but confused, I said, "Duh!? Yes?"

She nodded, accepting this information as a fact. "Good for you." She looked down at her book again, and I was left hanging.

Maybe 5 seconds later, she burst out laughing and said, "Oh, right! What, now?"

"I'm open."

She stood up and went to the stairs to check. Coming back, she motioned for me to go around the back of the couch, out of view of the stairs.

Between the back of the couch and the wall wasn't a big place. But, it was pretty quiet and we wouldn't be accidentally seen even if someone ran down the stairs.

She brought some pillows; I lay on the floor where she pointed.

The pillows helped soften the throw-rug carpeted concrete floor, imperfect but OMG was I NOT complaining. She pulled her sweatshirt up, and pulled one arm out of a sleeve but left the other. This exposed her bra, which she undid in the back and pulled up as well. I was thus greeted by the happy view of two medium-large and gorgeous breasts, tiny areolas capping them as they moved with her body.

I'd just seen them the night before, but WOW, that was Sweet!

Getting down to business, she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants, taking up my dick and bringing it to full staff quickly. I was on a hair trigger, I think, because not more than a few minutes of determined sucking, and I was coming, spurting up into her mouth as she greedily pulled the cum out of me.

I'd bucked a little, so when I pulled her up, I found that there was a small drop on her cheek.

I watched as her expression changed, growing more distant, and stopping, waiting, just covering the head of my cock with her mouth, breathing.

I said, "Sit up."

She sat up, and replied at the same time, "Sitting up."

I moved fast, having decided what to do earlier, but I had a huge sense of the surreal of being able to put in place a plan that was more fantasy than real expectation. It was working, though. Getting up quickly and fetching my laptop, I spotted a colored-wrapper Hershey's Kiss in the open pocket of my backpack.

Unwrapping it carefully, I used the end of it to scrape the dollop of cum off her cheek, smeared it around the surface of the chocolate with my finger, and then wrapped it again. I tried to hurry. It only took seconds, but I might be burning time, so as soon as I finished, I stowed it away.

Next, I had to read what I'd written on my laptop. I used a kind-of-stern voice, like I had some authority or something. It probably didn't matter, but I did it anyway.

"You trust me completely. It's completely normal to tell me even your deepest secrets."

She repeated this back.

"Whenever I ask with the phrase, 'pretty please', you'll really want to do what I ask, right after that phrase.

She repeated that, too.

I reinforced the ideas from the first night about being open to loving me, wanting to have sex (with me!!!), my cum tasting yummy, and cleaning me up after I cum. I'd really liked it when she sucked me again after the BJ was over, it felt freakin' awesome.

The next part was adding the what I'd just worked on. I'd worded it better than the night before, adding some new ideas. I said, from now on, for the rest of her life, she'd work out almost every day for 45 minutes, find that healthy food just tasted better, to never forget to brush super-gently, and floss, like her dentist said. She'd find it easy to remember things she wanted to remember, concentrate and be diligent, but still have patience when learning and studying, etc.

The obvious instructions of, "You find it easy and normal to be naked around me" meant (I hoped) I'd get more chances to watch her most-beautiful curvy bits.

Lastly, I threw in an extra thing that I'd just thought of, since I might want to try this on someone else. I said, "You're never jealous of me being with someone else. You like that I'm able to get love from multiple people. My being intimate with someone else turns you on, too."

Saying this, it had occurred to me she might want to date someone else sometime. I kind-of wanted her as a girlfriend, like, exclusive to me, so I added, "You only will have sex with me." Thinking of my dream-scenario of having a threesome, I added, "... or with someone I tell you to have sex with. Oh, and you like kissing girls, too. And, getting sexy with them. But, only when I say so." I didn't know how to phrase that, so I just let it hang there a minute. "If you understand, say 'yes sir'."

"Yes, Sir."

Putting my laptop back where it'd been, and getting back where I was before I'd gotten up, I said, "Wake up now."

Pause.

She shook her head and her eyes cleared as I was buttoning my pants and re-doing my belt. I said, "You look kind of spacey."

She grinned, but added matter of factly, "Oh, I know. Looks like drinking your cum makes me that way. I noticed it last night."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just LOVE the taste of your cum. It makes me feel wiggly inside, like, I just melt into it. It's great. Greg and Dan never did that for me."

This was sort-of-news to me, in that I REALLY didn't expect her to say that out loud. She was pretty conservative in how she acted, which I then put together with how her mother was acting, too.

Quickly, though, I put it together that I'd told her to be totally honest with me, and that was making this rather staid girl into a forthright and blatant reporter of her own truths.

I had to accept that she was going to do this, I guessed, from then on.

We were going back to sit at the coffee table, but then she suggested we go upstairs to short-circuit her mother's innate desire to butt-in where she wasn't wanted, and at inopportune moments.

We looked out the kitchen window and saw Mrs. Jergins was in their backyard putting away patio furniture probably as a late-fall last-minute cleanup. I said, "Let's go out and see if we can help for a minute or two. I want to make a good impression."

She smiled and rolled her eyes, "Suck-up. But, good idea."

I said, "I know." Just as we were about to go outside, I "suddenly" remembered to get something from my backpack, so I ran back and fetched two more Hershey's kisses from my pack (different colors, not silver).

Dane was already outside with her mom, who was happy to see us. We moved the patio stuff and cleaned with her for a 10 minutes or so, mostly while I worked up the courage to give her the special Kiss in my pocket. I had to get rid of Dane for a couple of minutes, though, so I decided to enact a pretty please and test that part out.

Talking quietly to Dane so her mom couldn't hear, I said, "Pretty please, go in and go to the bathroom now? Just for 5 minutes or so, okay? Pretty please?"

Dane laughed and said, "Odd phrasing, but ... I DO have to go now." She nodded her head side-to-side like, what the heck, and went. I went back to Ms. Jergins and hauled out two Kisses, the one for her and me, and handed her one while she was distracted, unwrapped and ate mine.

She smiled and did the same with hers, getting an odd look on her face, then kind of spacing out. We were faced away from the house, which was good in case Dane decided to look out.

I had to remember what I'd decided and recite it quickly, and I wasn't sure my memory was good enough.

"You love me."

"I love you."

"You trust me completely."

"I trust you completely."

"You trust Dane completely."

"I trust Dane completely."

I got going, and went forward with my secondary list: "It's great that Dane is having sex." "Dane should have lots of sex with Me." "You are very relaxed about sex from now on." "You don't mind having naked people in the house." (I wanted to cover my bases in case she walked in on us). "You will stop smoking tomorrow morning and never smoke again." "You find stopping smoking to be easy and pain-free." "From now on, you will do a fitness workout almost every day for about 45 minutes." "Healthy food tastes far better, so you really only want to eat that from now on."

Then, I got inspired. "Unhealthy food is so rich you only ever eat just a little bit and then are full of it."

"If I ask you something and use the phrase, 'pretty please', you'll want to do it, and you will do it, if you can and it's safe."

That was it. I didn't have anything else to tell her. Standing there in the yard, I knew that Dane would be back any minute, but I also wanted to use my time wisely.

As an afterthought, I said, "And, you want to give me blowjobs." "It's okay for you to give me blowjobs" "My sleeping overnight with Dane is a great thing, we're young, it's fine."

"Wake up now."

She shook her head, and I turned the other direction, then towards her again like I'd just gotten there. "Uh, sorry, I thought I heard some mourning doves, but I guess I didn't."

She recovered quickly, inhaled, and looked around. She said, "Late in the year. Mourning doves go south, before now. They breed here but don't stay."

"Oh. Okay."

So, apparently, she knew about birds. I didn't; that was the first kind of bird that I could name that I knew what they sounded like.

We got back to work moving tables to be next to the house, and putting away the rakes and things in the shed they had in the back.

Dane came back and saw we were nearly done, so she and I went back in and downstairs.

It hadn't been that long with her mother, but it felt like a long time, and I really wanted to get my hands back on Dane's boobs.

Doing homework again was an anticlimax to some exciting minutes, and I tried to get my brain back in it, but it didn't quite work.

Sitting there, I decided to get a little cheeky, and asked, "Hey, can you take your top off so I can see your boobs while we do homework?"

Dane laughed, "Oh! Wow. That's funny. Uh, okay. So, you get one blowjob, then another now, and you think you can just stare at my boobs anytime?"

I smiled back, "Actually, kinda, I guess I was more hoping, not expecting, but... hoping..."

"Fine. But, as soon as I get cold, I'm putting this sweatshirt back on."

I laughed back at her and shrugged, "Great by me! I'll take what I can get! You're beautiful!"

She pulled her sweatshirt and t-shirt off, then her bra, and I was greeted with the Glorious Orbs again.

We got back to work, but I couldn't help staring over at her breasts again and again. It was distracting, but the best kind of distracting.

We chatted back and forth, and I almost got used to them being out, but not quite.

Suddenly, there were feet on the stairs, coming down quickly. In walked a tall girl, blonde, thin and athletic, kind of disheveled hair-wise, breathing kind of hard. I instantly figured it was Dane's sister, Kris (short for Krisden, Dane had told me, just as Dane was short for Danerdottir).

As Kris's head appeared, I saw her eyes come to rest quickly on Dane, and the fact that she was sitting there topless, right in front of me.

"DANE! Oh my god! You're topless!"

Dane laughed, pulled her sweatshirt (in her lap) up over her chest, and said, "I was wondering when you'd get home."

"What the actual fuck! Who is this guy and why are you flashing him!?!"

Dane turned to me and motioned with her free hand, "Kris, Kevin. Kevin, Kris."

Kris was standing more or less beside where I was sitting. I looked up sideways, but she wasn't interested in who I was, she was busy being very surprised at her sister.

I stood up from the ottoman where I'd been leaning over my physics lab papers, and held out a hand to shake. Smiling, I said (repeating sort-of), "Kevin."

Kris turned to me and her eyebrows were up. She obviously thought something was wrong, very wrong, but she couldn't quite come up with a wording of how to make the world return to normal. She'd complained, but her sister was still topless.

I got the feeling that Dane had been somewhat controlled by her sister, but now that I was there (and had sort-of the dominant instruction set, so to speak, in Dane's mind), Dane was not obeying anymore, and that was odd.

Kris met my still-outstretched hand to shake it, even with confusion all over her face. She didn't want to be impolite, so she went with it under protest, sort of. Her confused smile went well with the rest of her really pretty face, I thought. She said, shaking my hand, "Kris."

I decided to fill the silence a little. "Nice to meet you. Dane told me you might be home later, and I'm guessing later is now. Some volleyball thing?"

Kris's eyes went back and forth from a very broadly grinning Dane to me, trying to be polite. "Uh... yeah. Volleyball practice. Intramural, huh, Bison-Ballers travel team."

"Sounds fun." I was making small talk.

Kris turned back to Dane. "You didn't say yet. Why, are, you, topless? In the house?"

Dane was calm. "I'm not near any windows. Kevin wanted to see them. Simple. Also, none of your business."

"I'm telling mom."

Dane's eyes considered this, and whether she would be nervous. I could tell she kind of was. In a remarkable display of bravery, I thought, Dane said calmly, "Go ahead."

Kris called back upstairs over her shoulder, "Mom! Can you come here a minute?"

Dane asked, still amused, "Seriously? Er du barnlig [are you childish]? Does mom need to know?"

"This is Sooooo not how you normally act."

"Kevin's my boyfriend, I can do what I want."

This was the exact moment where I found out my status had apparently risen from 'study partner' to 'boyfriend'. I wasn't objecting.

Mrs. Jergins came halfway down the stairs, faster than I thought it would happen, yet also in a slow-motion disaster effect from me being Profoundly Uncertain about what was going to happen next.

Getting down far enough to see all of us, including Dane sitting there with a bare top (mostly her back, but her side as she came downstairs more), Mrs. Jergins' eyebrows went up. It looked like she mentally processed this and decided it didn't matter, but did a little, 'Huh!' mental notation that acknowledged reality. Turning to Kris, she said, "What's up?"

All of this facial movement was obviously watched and analyzed by both Kris and Dane. Kris continued to be incredulous. "Uh, you're seeing this, right? She's got her top off? Boobs out in front of... company!?"

Mrs. Jergins obviously switched to a mental model of handling sibling rivalry, the sisters-are-fighting-now negotiator, and said, "And you don't like that because...?"

"You said! Rules of the house!"

"You are both old enough now. Those rules are very old. You needed fences, Krisden." Turning to Dane (who was smiling but a little confused, too), she continued, "Und, Dane, hvis du catch cold, det er own fault. Kevin, sorry for disturbances."

I had to respond, the silence lasted a full second, so I said, "Oh, that's okay, Mrs. J. I have two sisters myself."

She laughed as she turned and went back upstairs, calling back to us, "Ya. Two sisters. He has seen naked breasts before now, Kris. Sow-na."

I guessed she meant saunas. I'd heard of them but never been in one.

Her footfalls faded, which left us standing there. Dane stood up and carefully laid her sweatshirt on the couch and crossed her arms below her breasts so the nipples were out front and prominent (to stick it to her sister, I laughed internally at that, I took the same 'tude with my sisters). Jutting a hip out defiantly and raising an eyebrow, she added, "We're studying, actually, if you must know. This was eye candy to help Kevin pass the time better."

Kris started laughing, too, but still disbelieving what she was seeing, and started turning around to go upstairs herself. I was so struck by this, I said, "Oh -- wait, Kris?" My smile was wide, I was loving this interaction between them, it inspired me.

She turned back.

"If you want to stay, maybe hang out? You could take your top off, too...?"

Dane burst out laughing, and I was laughing, too. Kris thought it was funny at least a little because, as she walked upstairs, she just said with a verbal eye-roll-voice, "Boys."

I turned back to Dane.

She waited until Kris was far enough away to not overhear and asked, "Want another blowjob?"

I looked at the time. It was almost 5, and I'd promised to stop at the store to get stuff for dinner for my mom. "Uh, I actually have to go pretty soon," and explained why. "But, only if we have time, probably."

Her voice kind of said, "Meh." I wasn't sure what this meant, so I accepted it probably was a no.

She started putting papers away, so I copied her, getting my stuff stowed away again in my backpack. She had less stuff, so as soon as I was ready, we headed upstairs. Dane said, over her shoulder as we walked upwards (with me staring at her butt moving under the sweatpants), "I haven't shown you my room very much yet."

"Ah." I had no info on what that meant.

Stopping upstairs, I could see Mrs. Jergins was unloading the dishwasher. Dane leaned up against the wall sort of next to her and said, "So, Mom?"

"Yah?"

"You said, uh... old rules are off, then? So, I can have him in my room?"

"Sure, min skat ['my dear' in Danish, I found out later]. You are adults. I should be saying this before now. You grow up so fast! Pusling, you're old enough."

Turning enough to look at me for two or 3 full seconds, she turned back to Dane and said, definitively but with a lot of love in her voice, "Take him, anywhere. Go upstairs. Go downstairs. Take him where you want. Dress or not, your choices. I like him. He seems troværdig [trustworthy]. A keeper."

Dane was still a little surprised by this. I think the rules in this house must have been pretty clearly against this idea until just now. She had that clarified but was still hesitant. "Okay, then. I guess... Upstairs. And, what can we do up there?"

"What you do, Is not my business." She looked her daughter in the eye, a twinkle catching, with a sign of a loving glance, "Don't yell too loudly."

Dane snorted in a surprised laugh and backed away slowly, "Someone tell me when my mother got to be cool. I'd like to know that." She stopped, then went back up and hugged her mom from the side, and we went upstairs.

Dane's room had appeared to be a bog-standard teen girl's room, although with slightly more horse-jumping trophies than normal. I didn't know she was into that, which led to a brief discussion of the horse that they had owned. She said they'd had to put it down the previous year both because of an illness and because the vet bills to fix the illness might not ever end - it was an older horse.

She had me sit on the bed, then lie on it, as she took off her top again. She left her pants on, though I wondered when I'd get the chance to explore there, too.

She'd locked her room door, and pointed at my pants, that I should lower them, so I did.

My cock was already hard enough, knowing this was coming, and she grinned as she saw it, "Oh, hello, Mr. Happy is waiting for me." She licked her lips, leaned over from my side but with her feet still on the ground, and started sucking me again.

Her technique was pretty good, but I had to ask her to be careful of her teeth. She kept trying to go deeper, to get me down her throat, but she kept choking. It didn't matter, she got plenty far, and I was happy, just closing my eyes and letting it happen.

She built me up, jerking the base of my cock with her hand and bobbing her head up and down, and soon enough I was coming for her again. She drank me down with gusto, but again stopped after I was done hip-thrusting and just waited. I said, "Wake up," and she did, returning to her job and letting me relax as her head rested on my stomach.

Slurping up a drop, she kissed my still-hard and wet cock again and sucked up some of the extra drips, and then climbed up beside me and lay in the crook of my arm as I rested.