Sementing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motions became slower as I came, but still my cock was wrapped in soft hot mouth, and I spurted and spurted...

I said, not knowing whose mouth I'd come into, "Jan and Jess: Kiss now. Deeply. Share your tongues. Share my cum."

Feeling the mouth come off my cock, there was some adjustment below me as I knew Jan and Jess were doing that, probably.

After a moment to wait for the effect to happen, I started with the instructions. "Jan or Jess, kiss Jamie here? All 3 of you, kiss, make sure to share my cum."

They did, Jan coming around and Jamie turning around to get some of it.

"Girls. From now on... " I had to think and phrase it exactly. "... Whenever you hear me or each other say the two words - Zanzibar, and then Oblate - right after each other, you will have an option of either ignoring it, or, if you then say the word 'agree', you will ... build up over the next 30 seconds to a huge, all-encompassing beautiful wonderful-feeling orgasm. That orgasm will last at least 30 seconds. Or, maybe more. ... It ... will be right on the edge of too powerful and just right. That's one instruction. Second... you will both also greatly enjoy and be guiltless about getting oral sex, and about giving it to myself and each other, or whoever else I tell you to do it with."

One other nagging thought occurred to me, so I decided to prevent it. "You will never try to use my cum to control someone, unless it's with my direct permission. You will be prudent and safe with it, too, to prevent others from getting it, like, accidentally."

I had all three of them, so I knew I could do what I wanted with them. I didn't know what I wanted to do, though. Lots of power in words.

For some odd reason, and it occurred to me it was a strange thing to think, I flashed to a memory of my grandmother (since deceased).

She had told me once when I was little, "You're the only son of an only son. You should have a big family."

I did have a big family, there, right there around me. A family of people I had made my family, by accident.

They were still. I was still. I was thinking. I considered that idea, that we were sort-of a family, by chosen friends, not by birth, but definitely a family group -- that's what it felt like. It was kind of like we were... a kind of arranged marriage. I was only missing Dane in the room. I'd have to make sure to remember what I'd said, to copy it for her.

I wanted to give them good things, to help them be successful. We'd covered all that in the main instructions, but... I knew that if they were devoted to me, they'd never have other boyfriends, and thus marriage and kids and all that kind of normal family life I'd had. I wanted to give them that, sorta, but ... I didn't want to make it obvious. Now... what to say?

Random timing was key, otherwise they'd know I told them to do something...

I dove into the idea, charging ahead even though it might or might not be the best idea ever. I could change it later if I wanted, I figured. But, I was being spontaneous, and this was going to be a Good Thing.

I said, just speaking off the cuff, "Starting right after your next period, you're going to decide to not take birth control anymore. You're each going to quietly decide, back of mind, that you want to, and are going to, have lots of kids with me. One kid after another, like between 4 and 8 per person, a big family. You're going to be great, patient, caring, loving moms. You will stick together as a group and live together. You will help each other, and be accepting of help, respectful with and from each other, about equally. You won't need or want to talk about these plans, it will just be what you assume you'll do. If you do think about it, alone or with someone else, you'll be warm-and-fuzzy-happy with this being the way your life will go, and will just go on with life. If and when you get pregnant, you will think it's a happy accident. You will not remember I told you this, but you'll still do it."

"Oh. And, you now have the ability to suppress pain, like being pregnant-pains, or childbirth pain, or dental office pain, or whatever causes you aches or pains. You can call on this ability at will. It will seem like a natural thing and you'll keep it confidential that you can do it. You will... uh... still listen to and respect your bodies and not use the pain suppression to hurt yourself."

Every distance runner knows that pain is nature's way of telling you to slow down.

"Okay, so when I say the word 'wake' three times, you'll remember you have the ability to suppress pain, and to orgasm on command, and that you like licking other girls and being licked. But, you won't remember consciously that I told you about getting pregnant or later life plans, and you won't speculate on it. Ok. Now. Wake, wake, wake."

That was a long set of instructions.

They came to, I could tell, by shifting around and taking deep breaths of relaxation.

Jamie, above me, shifted. I said, "Girls, come up and hug Jamie from behind while I give her an orgasm."

They shifted, and I could tell they were hugging her, and I went back to licking for a couple of minutes. Jamie was really getting into it when I broke off, and said, muffled a little from being near the muff, so to speak, "All three of you. Zanzibar Oblate."

Each of them said, almost-reluctantly, "Agree?"

What followed was an amazing experience even though I wasn't having an orgasm. Jamie was most vocal, but I felt both Jess and Jan shift around as they obviously were grabbing their crotches and starting to diddle themselves more. The sound started to crescendo, until, about 30 seconds after I'd said it, they each started gasping and screaming out their joy.

Jamie's legs gripped me and she shuddered and shuddered, even trying to pull away a little to sit up, but I didn't let her. Pulling her down onto my face, I felt the oddest thing. Her pussy was convulsing, as the orgasm went through her, obviously, to the point I could feel it flexing in and out a little as a beat-beat-beat thing about once a second. My tongue and jaw, at least, got the pulses. My arms were busy trying to hold on, and my ears got pressed into the side of my head by her strong thighs.

While I was spent by coming, their group-gasm seemed to me to be one of the sexiest things ever. It was a gift I was giving them, all of them.

In turn, they were giving me back the power of knowing it was appreciated, by the sound and the shaking and gyrations and gasping, it was pretty damned obvious.

It turned out, watching this, that 30 seconds of orgasm is a damned long time.

Afterwards, they collapsed on the bed, all lying on top of each other and on top of me. We were all one big heavy-breathing aftermath of a mess, whimpering with joy at the experience. Jamie rolled and fell behind and on top of Jess, while Jan scooted up to lie by my side, side-hug in full, with breasts pressed against my side and a huge smile on her face.

We all just breathed hard for a while, and hugged each other. I felt them hugging me back; the warm dogpile wrapped us in a cocoon of happiness.

Jess asked, her voice relaxed but I think maybe a little nervous, "So... What instructions did you give us? I mean, besides the giant orgasm thing?"

Pulling the phrases from memory as best I could, I told them about the things they were supposed to know about. I think I got the phrasing I used felt pretty close to right. In general, over the past few days, I'd noticed my memory was getting better, or at least it seemed that way.

They talked about the ideas for a while, wondering if the orgasm-on-demand thing was a curse or a blessing, not knowing if they were having a legit orgasm or if it was 'fake'. I asked what the difference was, and there was no answer, but in a no-answer sort of way so I filed it under 'unresolved'.

I did mention what the physical reaction was, the pulsing, so that meant the orgasm was actually physical and not a fake memory of having had one, and that made it seem quite a bit better as an idea.

Reaching over, I cupped and caressed Jan's upper breast (she was on her side) and as I did, the nipple became a lot more pronounced. It inflated to a fairly large size, maybe as big as an earbud or toothpaste tube cap.

Jan's nipples were really big. "These are cool! Really big, it's soooo interesting...!"

She idly watched me, smiling. "I don't usually let people play with them. They seem to like you, though."

Jess spoke up, her silly voice on full, "Oh? Your nipples want to be anthropomorphized?"

Jan smartly answered, "Why yes, Jess, they do! And, appreciated for their regal stature! They have demands that must be met!"

We talked a bit more, about what was going on in our classes, how many of their friends were having sex or not, etc.

They had a debate about whether the people that werent having sex were doing so by choice or dorkiness.

I had no idea of what my friends were up to. We were all pretty much geeks and regarded honor as important enough to keep such matters private.

The instruction that they should be startlingly honest with me turned out to be a great insight-giver, and I think they discovered some things about each other, even being as good of friends as they were.

Looking at the clock and seeing it was nearly midnight, it occurred to me I had better get home or my mom might worry, and I didn't want to be dragging-tired in school tomorrow either.

The debate was real -- was it better to go home, or lie in bed snuggled up to three sexy, naked, beautiful women? I didn't know, but it seemed like I'd better get moving. I didn't want complications with my mom or sisters. I said so, so we reluctantly disentangled enough to get dressed and out.

Mr. and Mrs. Dodders had long since gone to sleep, so we were quiet as we padded out the door, kissing each other.

On my way home, I checked my phone and saw Dane had texted me a couple of times with "What's up?" and "Text me when you're on your way home."

At a stop light, I texted back, "On way home. Great night. Sleep well. See u b4 school"

The reply dinged quickly thereafter, a single heart.

== Chapter: Thursday ==

The next morning I met up with Dane before school and we hung out for a while. My mind was filled with afterimages of what had happened with the Jays, and I knew if I kept it secret from Dane she'd find out eventually and I'd be in trouble somehow, so I described the 'set of events'.

This required letting Dane in on the reason why I had these cum-inspired abilities. I told her the same story that I told the girls come out to keep things simple. I figured they would talk soon enough and it had better all match.

She was flabbergasted, obviously.

Her amazement got significantly larger when I described how Mr. and Mrs. Dodders stripped down, and how everyone reacted, even with how she had somewhat spontaneously blew me in the kitchen.

I asked, then, "Does this make you feel jealous or anything?" I was nervous the answer would be yes despite my instructions, but it had worked. She shrugged and smiled, "I'm happy that you're happy. I think I might have liked to be there, too."

"I might have been licking you instead of Jamie."

Her nod went with flashing-yes eyes, "Oh boy... I'm... picturing it now, I can almost feel it."

Deciding to broach the subject, I asked carefully, "When... could I make love with you? I told them I didn't want to do that with them until I'd done it with you."

She stood in response, then turned to me; we'd been sitting next to each other on a low-wall outside the school building. I obviously felt I should, too, and she enthusiastically hugged me. "Soon, maybe? What are you doing, like... now?"

I laughed, but I could tell she was half-serious. "Tonight, then?"

"You have practice. After that. Come over. My mom is okay with it now, and I think I know why."

"Yeah. Chocolate, when I had you go to the bathroom from the backyard. I had to do something, she could make our relationship either really easy or really hard."

Dane understood this, but then switched back to the first topic, me coming over... and, sex! "So, when are you coming over, then?"

"It'd have to be after dinner. Mom doesn't like me skipping her dinner when she bothers to create one."

Her kiss was my answer, soft and tender and a promise.

The pre-passing bell rang, so we had to head in opposite directions. An uncomfortable level of hard-on tented my jeans, but I hoped my light jacket would cover it.

== ==

That night after practice I headed home to shower and change. Mom and dad had created a really tasty casserole and three different vegetable side dishes. We were moving towards more healthy meals, I loved it.

Mom described her day and how she had gone to a cheap fitness center on the way home from work and signed up. She said I had inspired her to live healthier with my running.

I wasn't going to disagree with success, if that's how she justified it to herself.

With her tasty meal successfully scarfed and the chef thanked and hugged, I headed over to Dane's house.

Tina and Gina were both gone but they'd get leftovers; I was glad to have time with my mom.

Getting to meet both Dane's mother and the Dodders gave me warm feelings about being supported by family and that included my mom.

I know it's kind of corny but that's how I felt.

Dane's mom greeted me at the door, showed me in, and once my coat was off, gave me a giant hug. In what was probably one of the largest verbally-startling moments of my life thus far, she then said, "Right. Now, go on upstairs and make mad, passionate love to my daughter! She's waiting. We set up some candles in the room to make it more romantic. I'm so proud of you two!"

My jaw kind-of hit the ground!

I was not expecting this. I figured what we were up to was some kind of on-the-sly thing, but undoubtedly Dane had talked with her mom about this happening.

I just said, "Oh... Uh... Thank you?"

I expected her to say something else, I think, or maybe I was just stunned, but she gave me a kind smile and said, "I have a decent liquor cabinet. Do you like rum?"

This was a question I could answer. I'd had some rum before -- coconut rum -- and said so.

She walked me over to a hutch-cabinet and poured out maybe two shot-glasses-worth of a dark rum with a monster on the bottle into a tumbler. She handed it to me and said, "Taste. See if you like."

I was nervous, sure, and since I'd always seen (in movies) people drink hard liquor by throwing it back. So, I threw it back, upending the tumbler and swallowing it. As it went down, I noticed a distinct burning sensation overtaking my throat.

The aftertaste was good, though.

She watched me blink and inhale sharply and cough, then asked, "Well, then. Did you taste it on the way down?"

I half smiled and squeaked, "Good, I guess."

She laughed and said, "Slower. It's good rum, you can sip it." Pouring more in the glass for me, she handed me the bottle which filled my hands. "That's for later. If you want. Calms the nerves. Take your time." With a sweeping arm, she gestured an invite to go upstairs.

Walking up, I got to Dane's room and found the door shut. I knocked with the end of the bottle, not having a free hand.

She opened it.

Dane stood there, clad in a bathrobe and what looked like pajama bottoms, utterly beautiful. I couldn't help but to exhale at the sight of her and say, "Wow. You're beautiful today."

I wasn't exaggerating it. I was feeling it. I'd seen her earlier, sure, but this was a different thing. This was a step along a path, and an emotional connection, all wrapped up in a simple greeting.

She laughed and said, "Thanks, you dork. Bringing me liquor to get me loosened up? I don't think it's necessary...."

Coming in, she moved around me and shut the door behind me.

"I ... got here, and your mom... gave me... a drink?"

"Yeah, she likes that stuff. I can take it or leave it. It's not really healthy, but then again, a little bit won't hurt." She took my tumbler and a tiny sip, making a face that it was too strong. "Uhgh..."

Setting the bottle on her desk, I shucked my shoes off, and said, "I think I'm overdressed."

Setting the tumbler down, she came up and wrapped me in a hug, then a soft kiss, and said, "This, I can help with." Her kiss led to a tugging on my shirt, on my belt, on my socks, on my underwear, and soon I was standing there stark naked. As she did this, she hummed a little happy disjointed tune that I vaguely recognized as a Mendelsohn piece we'd sung in Chorus the year before.

I helped out by humming the bass part, once I caught on, and we moved together then in the task of getting my clothes off.

As Dane took off each item, she folded them neatly on her desk. Her room was cleaner than I'd seen it, very much less the early-teen mode and more the classy-simplistic look. On various surfaces were lit candles, making the room light dance and glow.

There was also a smell, like a fragrance, but just really background, not anything specific.

As soon as we got down to my underwear being off, she handed me my tumbler again and said, "More. You probably want another sip."

"I'll take that, I guess. My goal here has nothing to do with getting drunk."

"Oh, I'll drink you, all right. Drink you, and somewhat more."

After I took a final tiny sip and set it down, she led me to her bed. The covers were folded down, an inviting start. She had me climb in first, then took off and hung up her robe on a wall hook.

Facing me, I was floored by how beautiful she was. She was going to climb in, but I held a hand up to stop her so I could just look at her, up and down, appreciating the beauty. I think I licked my lips.

Her face was to me, but her eyes scanned down my body since I wasn't covered up yet. I'd almost have felt embarrassed, but somehow I really kinda felt safe. Or, maybe it was just from having been naked for a lot of the previous night.

Regardless, I know her gaze lingered on my cock, sporting a three-fourths hardness So it was lying on my abdomen. My desire level was way higher than 3/4ths But I wanted to take my time with a process since it was kind of a life event for us both.

After a long moment, she walked to me. This was enough to cement in my brain the image of her loving face, her amazing body, and the fact that she was coming over to ME, with all the impending loss of virginity that would mean.

I considered it from her perspective.

Her memories of this event would be locked in, cemented as well, as a huge life event for her - and Definitely for me, too.

I thought about that word, then, cementing. I had cemented her love for me, sort of, by telling her to trust me. She might have done less had my semen not been... wait... semen... cement. There was definitely a joke there somewhere. She was Semen-ted Onto Me.

Maybe my mouth curled into a bigger smile at this internal thought and she saw it, but regardless her own smile broadened and opened up into an innocent but really non-self-conscious wow of her own.

She crawled in with me, and we pulled the covers over enough to lie side by side, heads on the pillow facing each other. Her breath was vaguely toothpaste, and... I could smell...

Giggling, she said, "You smell like Rum."

The silliness of it all hit me and I said flippantly, "Oh, yeah, of course. I always smell like rum right before sex. It's a pheromone. The original smell of rum was modeled after me. I'm really, really old."

She laughed, her head tilting sideways like she knew she was going to get something good. "Come here and let me share that, then."

We moved in and kissed, and closer together, our skin started touching in some amazingly soft and delightful ways. She had her hair back in a scrunchy-pony-tail, though it wasn't that long to begin with. My hands went around her head, then down her soft back, rubbing with some firmness because part of me (I think) couldn't believe this was happening to me.

1...45678...24