Sementing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! That was your house! Okay, got it. Elm, next to the red house." I told them my digits, then, and we created a group chat.

As I was typing, creating a contact on my phone, one of the fields was, 'birthday'. Suddenly I almost panicked: what if one of them was under 18? Legally and kind of morally, I'd given a mind altering substance to...

Eeek!

Trying to rescue the situation, I just asked calmly what Jess's birthday was.

She told me - like it was a normal question - July 3rd. Past. Over 18. Good.

We repeated the contact thing with Jamie. When she said her birthday was July 2nd, I was seriously confused. "Whut? Same as Jess? Almost?"

Jan piped up. "Yep, and mine, too. The 3rd for me. It's why our moms know each other. They met at the hospital when we were born. We had to be friends, our moms were friends."

I finished getting info and they got mine, and it was time to get going.

Jamie came up to me and gave me a hug. Then, hesitating only slightly, she pulled back and gave me a kiss, too! A nice one! Not too long, not too short, just ... soft, slight tongue, inhaling, a promise embedded in a kiss.

As we broke, Jan stepped up and said, "That was sooo hot! I want..." She stepped into me for a hug, too, then did the same kind of kiss to me, holding my head with her hands.

Jess was last, and she did the same, but a longer kiss than either of the other two, and her arm came around my back to pull me in. I hugged her back, kind of surprised at her fervor. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I want you. I know it's fake, but I don't care. I want you."

We broke apart and I said, "I guess... I'll see you tomorrow night."

They let me get in and drive off, but stood there together and I knew they were plotting something.

== ==

That night, after a shower, a real dinner not from my lunchbag, and some homework, I lay in bed and thought about how I wanted to handle having 4 girlfriends.

Just having someone over might be trouble.

In my house, there wasn't much chance to do anything about it with any level of privacy. I really had to get my mom and sisters in on this, at least under control enough so they wouldn't object or raise a stink if I had someone over... maybe... to stay the night? Maybe?

That'd kick ass!

Dane had texted me earlier. If she found out I'd used magic on the Jays, then ... would she think I'd used it on her? I kind of had done. That first time was accidental, it was how I found out. But, I ... didn't want to ruin things with her, most of all of them, I didn't. She was great! But, she'd have to find out.

If there's two things that harem anime series teach, the first is infighting, and the second is that secrets kill things. I wondered if I could safely have no secrets. I'd have to trust them, somehow. Or, write up commands that would prevent the damage from spreading.

In the meantime ... harem. Hmmmm.... Harem.

I had to rub one out, thinking of them; I didn't even need my phone, I just got my lube, closed my eyes, and let my horny level just drive me up and to happy-convulsions. Afterwards, it seemed a waste to just wipe up with tissues, so I grabbed a couple of chocolates from my nightstand drawer (not that I had them that often, it's just good sometime to have one around) and dosed them up, a thin film over the top evenly and then wrapping carefully so it wasn't obvious they'd been played with.

Sated, I cleaned up the rest of the way and fell asleep, wondering what would be next.

== Chapter: Wednesday ==

The next morning I woke up and fell asleep again, only getting up and going after my be-sure alarm woke me the second time, making me rush everywhere.

I had a two minute shower, grabbed stuff, ran upstairs, ran downstairs because I'd forgotten a book for class, ran up...

And...

My mom was standing there. She'd eaten one of the chocolates I'd brought up and set next to my pack, from my night table, that I'd dosed the night before.

Her face was blank.

Ohhhh Fuck.

I didn't really know what to do. I didn't want to give her totally life-changing instructions so quickly when I wasn't mentally prepared for what I wanted to say. At the same time, I did want to revise it later.

After the 'pretty please' instruction (to give myself an out if this thing stopped working), I just said, "Anytime I want to stay the night or do something with a girlfriend, be really permissive with me, since I'm a grown-up now."

Figuring that was enough, and since I really was a grown-up, it wasn't that much of a change, so I probably wouldn't make her be that different with me. I went down to the stairs again and called up from there, 'wake up now', and then came into the kitchen again.

She came to her senses and handed me a bagel, smiling. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said walking out, "Thanks, Mom! I love you!"

I hadn't done that in a while, I think. I didn't tell my mom I loved her that much, it just wasn't in my habits. I needed to change that.

In absolute terms, I wasn't that much later than normal; I still got to school in time to hang out with Dane for ten minutes before the first bell.

Dane asked what was up, my being harried.

She was right. I was kind of freaked out at having my mother get dosed accidentally (just as the Jays had been).

Standing there, I resolved to be much more careful about leaving chocolates around. Apparently they were more tempting for others than myself.

I couldn't say that to Dane, though, so I just explained I was going to dinner with the Jays that night at I was nervous about her reaction.

Her question was expected: "Why are you going?"

"Uh... Some... Cross country things, but, also, they... know about you, and, like, they ... " I didn't know how to proceed. "I don't really know, exactly. I think one of them might have a crush on me? But, I've told at least one of them that you and I are going out, so I don't know what's going on. I'll let you know."

"Maybe I should come along?"

I thought about this. It might simplify things a little, but ... I didn't know if it was a good idea. "Don't think I can make that work, can't get invited to dinner and show up with a date, it'd be ... odd. I'll call you afterwards, let you know how things are going."

The bell rang, and we were off, but Dane was a little worried, I think, that I might be in trouble.

She was kind of right, I was pretty sure.

After practice, I showered at school and got straightened up to go over to Jessica's house.

I managed to get there before Jan and Jamie, but that just meant hanging out with Mrs. Dodders. Looking at pictures on the stairway wall I learned Jess had an older brother, and some descriptions later I found he was at a college in St. Catherine, sorta near Toronto.

Pretty soon all three girls were there and I was significantly outnumbered. They talked fast and filled me in on their details, but also asked me lots of questions, too.

This made me a little nervous. When my sisters asked me questions, sometimes my answers came back later as teasing.

They were kind hearted looking, though, I could see in their eyes they weren't out to get me or anything.

Mr. Dodders (a huge man) got home shortly after I got there, changed from his work clothes (some kind of insurance job where he had to wear a tie) and came to join us in the kitchen.

The cover story, according to Jessica in the group text, was we were working on how to recruit more people for the team, and I was there to help get the guys involved instead of just girls.

After a nice spaghetti dinner, we all went up to Jessica's room and sat down to talk. Apparently, there was no problem with her having mixed company in her room with the door shut. Maybe it was because we were a group, so there was a chaperone, sort of. It obviously didn't matter that much since her mom seemed pretty laid back.

The Jays wanted more explanation of what could be done about the situation. They especially wanted more about how someone's random comment could make them all want to give me blowjobs.

"Well, you're suggestible, right? So, I can tell you things, and you'll do them."

"You could tell me to do anything, and I'd do it?"

"Sure, but ... I don't want to."

"How does this work?"

"I'd ... rather not say. It does involve... some..." I was embarrassed.

"Spit it out. Tell us."

"Sperm. It ... means... when a little bit of my cum ... touches you? Goes into your mouth? Then, you go into a trance. Whatever I say then, you do. At least, until I tell you to wake up."

They accepted this and were silent for a long, pregnant-pause minute.

"Your cum? There was cum on those chocolates?"

"It's the main ingredient. Really, mostly. I... blessed myself? Beforehand." I was making this part up, to go with the magic story. I wanted to be able to say it went away, maybe, at some point in the future. I didn't know what I was doing. I mixed the truth with some convenient fictions to help this thing go better.

This was considered for another minute.

Jess said, "So, if you did this to ... my Dad, he'd love you, but you could tell him to eat better, and exercise? I'm so worried about him. He's going to have a heart attack."

My eyebrows went up, and the other two girls looked over at her like she was crazy. "Depends," I thought out loud, considering this, "It might not work on guys. If it does... it wouldn't matter -- your mom is the one doing the cooking, and she'd have to change the menu. We had a great meal, but it definitely wasn't that healthy."

"True." She considered, "Okay. So, both of them. And, they'd love you. But, you could, like, instruct them, suggest to them, whatever, that they'd love you like a son, not, like, romantically."

I chortled, "I hope so. Sure. Write it out, maybe, so, uh... no mistakes?"

Jess got out a pad of paper and Jamie just said with utter disbelief and a weirded-out face, "You can't be serious."

Nodding, I explained, "Or, you could do it, too. If ... you want to make yourself think ice cream is too rich, so you can only have a little and feel great, that works? Maybe? Or, if you want to have an easier time studying? I can tell you to do that, and it might work? It just would take the right phrasing, so it's unambiguous, and so we don't get into more trouble with me trying to invent rules on the spot, like last time."

Jamie, ever the deep thinking, got out her own sheet of paper, and started writing, and soon they were comparing notes. "We need one for each of us, one we share, maybe? And, one for your mom and dad, and... my mom and dad... and my sister..."

I said, "I really, really don't want to do this to anyone who's a kid, like, a younger person? It would seem... wrong."

"My brother's going to notice, though. He's a pain in the ass."

Considering, I said, "I'd want to see exactly the words to be used. I'm not going to do anything that hurts him. Maybe to ignore your being different, your family being different, but only for a couple of years, so it wears off, for sure."

They wrote.

I added after a minute, "Remember, anything that's intended to be mean or hurtful will come back to you, and maybe me, seven times over! So, everything has to be done with a loving heart. Permissive, sure, but loving."

They nodded and kept writing, then pulled out their phones and started editing a shared document, typing in what they'd put on paper.

Jess, ever the outgoing one, went over and locked her door, then went to the chair by her closet and started taking off her shoes. I didn't notice for a while, but when she pulled down her sweatpants, the other two and I just looked at her.

Jan asked, or more demanded, "What. Are. You. Doing. ...?!?!?"

Jess said, "Stripping. I'm going to collect a sample. I trust him. Fuck, I love him. I love you, too, Jan, and Jamie. You should strip, too. He needs inspiration. I'm going to suck him off so we can do my mom and dad."

Jan stood up, setting her sheet aside matter-of-factly, "Oh, yeah. Makes sense."

Jamie stood, then, too, and all three of them were busy stripping off, like they were going to take a shower or something, like it was an ordinary, everyday thing.

Needless to say, my eyes were huge.

Jamie noticed me, my mouth open. She asked me in a funny voice, smiling, "Hey there, sailor, how long's your shore leave?" Her wink made me laugh, and the other girls did, too.

The shoes and socks, pants, t-shirts, and then... underwear, and then... No Underwear!?!?! Wow!

I should describe them. All 3 were dark-haired; Jess was medium height, thin, a medium-sized chest, but lots of muscles from running and a nice set of abs that had some actual definition going.

Jan was taller, only a little shorter than me, very thin in the waist, maybe an A-cup nearly-flat chest. Her hips were wider, I noticed, making for a more hourglass shape than the other two. It wasn't heft, it was her bones - I could see her pelvis hip-bones were just a bit wider than the other girls'.

Jamie's eyes were her big feature -- very smart and noticing everything, but a pretty face that made the rest of her body just be the rest of her, at first. Then, her top came off, and I found why she always wore a thicker shirt under her running jersey

Her boobs were huge! D-cup at least, on a medium size body otherwise.

The bras came off. The panties were off. All 3 had triangle-trims, short, but not obsessive. I'd seen lots of designs online, even shaved, but never anything in person before.

This was a first!

They stood there, naked, staring at me, like they were waiting for something.

I got the hint, and stood, and started taking off my clothes. Trying to think ahead, I said, "Do you each have your instructions for yourselves ready? If so, read each other's and verify it. Then, let me read it, so we can agree."

Jamie declared (and got nods from the other two), "You'll do two of us, the other one will watch, so we know you're not trying to trick us."

I could agree to that, for sure. They were naked. "Okay."

I read through them, and they had some good ideas. Each was pretty short, since I said I didn't know how long the effect would last. I suggested some things, too, they liked, like, "Always be tidy, not obsessive, but tidy at least."

Jamie added that she didn't want to feel guilty about sex. Her mom had drilled into her that sex was dirty and yucky and she shouldn't do it until she was married and then maybe she should just put up with it because that's how things are.

We all decided that was bad, so we fixed that up, and added it to the common script.

I wrote the parent's script revisions as, "Sex is fun and healthy. Everyone over 18 years old should have as much of it as they want, and encouragement along the way, without shame or jealousy. Nakedness is okay at home." They looked at me a little oddly when I suggested that, but accepted it as probably okay.

One last one, we talked about a bit. I wanted to add, "You are attracted to both men and women. You can like sex with both of them." Jessica didn't want that, but I pointed out it could be useful, more people as possible dates, and if they were going to share me, they might have to be in the same bed at some point in the future.

Jan thought that would make them lesbians, and she didn't want to be a lesbian, but I said, "Well, that's your opinion now, but once you have this, you'll be happy with the idea, so do you object on a logical level to having your opinion changed?"

They thought and we talked a bit, and eventually (almost reluctantly) they agreed. I was seriously prepared to use a 'pretty please' on them but was happy I didn't (in the end) have to.

Finally, they were ready.

I was sitting on the bed, and the 3 girls were around me, naked and beautiful and amazing and bright-eyed and Wow-The-Skin and BOOBS and I didn't know why I didn't have a boner at that moment.

It had been a half-hour at least since this whole thing started and I guessed that some things just decline after a while no matter what kind of beauty I was sitting next to.

Jess had me lie back, and she started sucking me, getting me to full height quickly. In fact, I didn't remember a time I felt harder than that, up at 45-degrees and ready.

Jamie was by my side on the bed, snuggled in, and I felt her boobs on my arm. She shifted up and started kissing me and running her breasts up and over my chest while Jess's head bobbed on me, her hand jacking at the same time. I commented on how good she was and she paused, smiled, and pulled off to say, "Oh, yeah. I have a great dildo to practice on. It's about the same size as you, but... I like your skin LOTS better. And, your smell, too!"

Jan took over for a while, getting pointers, but then went back to sit down and watch. She was an observer on this round, they had decided.

I had to mention 'no teeth?' a couple of times, but I was so sensitive I didn't need long. I did notice that Jamie and Jess both had trouble trying to deep throat me, which I was pretty sure no one had mentioned in their 'instruction list'.

Jessica was doing most of the work at that point, and it felt amazingly good! She was just bobbing her head deliberately and stroking the shaft with her other hand... like I did... oh, fuck yeah...

Pretty soon, I felt a tightening, and my hands pulled in on them on their shoulders tightly as I gasped and got closer. I said, 'Almost... there...'

"hrrrmmmm...."

"AHHHh!!! I tried to keep it quiet, but I think I grunted a little, spurting out. Jess had an empty water-glass right there, she'd prepped that ahead of time, so I knew where it was going to go, probably.

Jan was watching, though, and prompted them both, "Yeah, that's right, suck it, and spit it, into the glass, that's right, suck, spit, right... good job, suck..."

All this was over the background of my mind going bazonkers because I was coming, spurting up into hot, wet, sucking beautiful soft mouthparts, so beautiful my vision went wonky. Listening to it, the back of my mind kept track of what she was saying.

My head, of course, was in a deep-hug over the shoulder of Jamie, hugging me from the side, and I was holding her as hard as I could just because when you're coming, that's what you do.

Eventually, I was spent, relaxed, and Jamie rolled away onto her side, watching.

Jess was looking down, staring at my penis, just kind of spacing out.

Jan handed me Jessica's page, so I shifted a little, and said, "Jess. Look at me."

She did, and said, "I'm- looking- at- you."

"I'm going to give you instructions now. Listen to all of them, and when I ask, tell me if you understand, okay?"

"Okay."

I read off the page, first of her instructions, then the general ones they all wanted, and looked up at Jan, silently nodding with a questioning, 'okay?' head motion. She was smiling, but obviously fascinated. Inspired, I held up a finger to Jess, got the pen out, and wrote down another line. My writing was fast but the seconds stretched out. I showed it to Jan, and she nodded and smiled, then to Jamie, who agreed.

Reading, I said, "Whenever you give a blowjob, you'll easily be able to keep your teeth out of the way, and to suppress your gag reflex so you can easily and painlessly deep-throat a cock."

We all nodded, and I told her to wake up.

Jessica's eyes started focusing more, and then she looked up, seeing me, looking down and seeing my now substantially-deflated cock, and then over at Jan and Jamie. "What... Oh, yeah... I was here."

I said, "Okay. Now, Jan, Jamie, tell her what just happened."

They both testified that I'd only given the instructions Jess had wanted, with the one additional thing about deep throating, which Jess laughed at and said, "Wow! I like that!" Her enthusiasm for having that was interesting in itself.