Sementing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
379 Followers

Jamie shifted down, moving Jess off me, and took me in her mouth, sucking on me to return me to full hardness. That happened quickly. Jan was sitting back, a huge smile on her face. Finally, after a minute or so, she said, "Jamie. You don't have to suck him. He already came. We have the cum right there."

I was just sort-of getting into it, so I was a little sad, but Jamie did laugh and gulp and say, "Duh!"

Sitting up, she said, "Okay, so ... what do I do?"

I said, stick your finger in, and suck your finger."

She did, and not a couple of seconds later, her eyes got defocused.

"Jan, you, too. I don't need to read this three times."

Jan's script and Jamie's were very close, so Jan complied, dipping her finger in and then sitting back and staring blankly at me.

I read the script as directed, then, on an inspiration, added, "When you awaken in a minute, you'll feel rested and just think you yawned and that's all that happened. Wake up."

Jess looked at me critically, since I wasn't sticking with the exact script, but I nodded with a 'wait, this is a good thing' finger in the air.

Both Jan and Jamie did wake up, quickly, and said, "What?!? I yawned, it's okay. Let's go. What's next?"

Jess and I laughed.

Jess told them, "We just did! Kevin did all the right instructions, but he added one at the end, he said, 'when you awaken you'll think you just yawned and that's it', and it worked."

I piped in, "If we're going to use this on your parents, we need to not have them wake up stunned and knowing something happened. I needed to test that."

They nodded, they got the idea; Jan said, "I really do ... I think I just remember... tasting it, maybe? Then, yawning? Then, you were looking at me."

"You didn't even yawn."

"Amazing. I could swear I just did."

My attention was elsewhere, too. "You... all three of you, I'm ... in heaven here. You're all so beautiful, and I just can't... believe I'm so lucky that you're naked with me. All from some stupid thing I did to get my sisters off my back."

Turning to me, Jamie was sitting up in the bed, her breasts just defying gravity there, the idyllic perfection of breast-shapes. Full and soft, topped with a rather erect nipple now and probably because of the cool temp in the room.

I obviously looked right at them (almost embarrassing, but I decided I was allowed to do that now) and said, "I could just suck on those, forever."

Jamie gave a small, somewhat shy snort-laugh and looked down. A reddish splotch of blushing spread across her face and upper chest.

I said, "Nothing to be embarrassed about here, remember? No shame in nakedness? Oh -- one more thing."

She looked up.

I looked from one to the next, addressing them all, and said, "One of the instructions I gave you the first time was for you to trust me, and tell me the truth. Who here is a virgin?"

Jamie said, calmly, "Me."

Jessica said, "Not," and then Jan echoed her.

I said, "I am, too. But, I want my first time to be with Dane. So, not tonight."

Jess spoke right up, "Not what I'd planned anyway, sir!"

I laughed, "A guy can dream. You're.... Well, I'm dreaming right now."

Jamie surprised all of us, then, by saying in a somewhat small voice, "I want my first time to be ... with you. As soon as possible."

"Okay...?"

"You're... well... I love you. I know I'm supposed to, I know it's, uh ... in the instructions, right? But, that doesn't change it. And, I do love you, Kevin. Deeply. I can feel it in my bones. I look at you, I think, Yes, that's Exactly Right, that's what I want."

I just sat there for a moment, kind of mildly stunned at the forthrightness and caring in that statement.

Then, catching my voice, I said, "I've watched a metric shit-ton of anime in my life. Some of it is, well, you know the type, harem anime? Usually, it's played for humor, nosebleeds, being constantly embarrassed, accidental nudity, all that. But, a lot of the problems that are described, they're all about secrets, and fighting over who gets more time with the guy, right? So, we shouldn't have too many secrets, from each other, as a group, I think."

They seemed to accept that I watched and read this stuff as something normal for guys. It probably was. But, it was surprising how accepting they were of it.

Jess said, "Let's get my parents done, and then we'll work on other stuff. I have an English paper to write, rough draft, tonight. Still, I'm going to have a hard time getting the images of what's going on right now out of my head."

They all stood up, acknowledging this was the next event; we dressed and went downstairs.

The actual event was simple. Jess poured some orange juice into the glass she'd collected the cum in, then mixed it around, and poured it out into several cups. She then put them all on a tray, and we went into the TV room where her mom and dad were watching some show.

Explaining to her mom she'd tried making a drink with OJ and apricot nectar, she asked for her mom and dad's opinion on the taste, demanding they drink at the same time so they couldn't influence each other's opinion.

Her parents did as asked, and we had them. Right after they drank, their expressions went lax. I told them to finish their drinks, and then I read the instructions that Jess had handed me, plus a don't-remember on wakeup thing at the end.

It worked perfectly.

Jess took their glasses and said, "Thanks for trying it."

We all went into the kitchen and waited. I predicted they'd say something seriously off the wall when they came in. Jess even promised to think of a question they'd only answer one way if the thing worked.

About 10 minutes later, they both came out.

Mr. Dodders turned to Jessica and asked, "Jess, your mom and I were talking about it, and we decided that, well, it'd be okay if you wanted to... have sleepovers again, like when you were younger? If you want to."

Her mom chimed in, correcting him, "Dear. He's trying to say, if you want to have lots of sex, it's fine with us. We have sex, too, it's nothing to worry about."

Jessica kept her face mostly straight, and I had to applaud her for that. "Uh... okay, mom." She cleared her throat, smiling, and obviously daring to say something totally off the wall. She asked, "Would it be okay if we walked around the house naked?"

Her mom didn't bat an eye. She said, "Well, if you get cold, it's your own fault. Sure, go ahead. I may decide to do that, too. Or, your father."

Mr. Dodders was incredibly overweight and I didn't need to see that, but I wasn't going to say anything.

Jan, in kind of a mischievous tone, said, "Oh, right now?" She made a motion to pull up her shirt, and Jess turned around with a huge eyebrow raised.

Her mom said, "Well, sure, why not."

Bluff called.

I looked at Jan, and half-laughed, "I will if you will."

She stuck out her tongue at me, smiling also, and said, fine. All of us."

Mrs. Dodders looked around, then hurried into the front room, saying, "Oh Goodness! I'd better shut the blinds."

I took off my sweat top, shirt, shirt, socks, pants, and then (matching the girls), underwear, too.

Again, I was confronted by the beautiful 'headlights' of 4 women (Mrs. Dodders had joined in the parade) utterly naked. Mr. Dodders got undressed, too, but my eyes were all on the girls, plus Mrs. Dodders. Needless to say, I'd never seen a grown-up middle-aged person naked before, not in person at least.

As he bent over to get his socks off, Mr. Dodders' girth was on ample display. I'd never seen anyone, certainly not online either, anywhere close to that fat.

He commented to his wife, looking at her naked, "Wow, dear! I think it's been 10 years since I've seen you fully naked."

With a half-smile and acknowledging sideways head-nod, she said, "That's not by accident, Henry."

Though I was a bit disgusted with their appearance, it was interesting to see how stiff they were in their motions. It was like having all that mass around them made their movements difficult.

The girls weren't (supposedly) looking at them, but I saw the glances over.

They were being returned. Mrs. Dodders looked at Jamie and said, "Jamie, dear! I didn't know you were so blessed." She obviously meant Jamie's boobs.

Mr. Dodders, finally getting his underwear off, asked, "Jess? What's the protocol here? You all, you three, are just really, incredibly beautiful. I'm ... not... Am I allowed to look at you?"

Jessica managed to keep a mostly-straight face, despite what I could see as an initial urge to say something negative. She corrected and said, "You can look all you want, dad. It's fine. Nakedness is just fine. You can even look at Kevin." She made a funny mock-adoring face as she turned to me, "He's ... Dreamy!"

The girls laughed, and I pretended to think it normal that us four teens and two middle-aged adults I didn't know were all standing around in a kitchen completely stark naked.

Mrs. Dodders said, "Well, you may have a point. I think I do like looking at Kevin."

I wasn't sure what to make of that, but she was smiling, and nodding with a smile like someone would appreciate a nice painting, but her eyes were going up and down my body, and focused a little on my penis, too.

Jan was grinning and looking at Jessica, who was doing her best to hide the fact that she was a little uncomfortable. She said, "Hey, Jess, maybe it would help if we got it out of our systems, to, like, just walk up close and look at each other, like, really close up?!"

This got an evil return look from Jess, but Mrs. Dodders picked up on it and delighted in the fact that Jess was uncomfortable. "Yes, dear, let's do that." She walked over and looked at her husband. "Henry, you need a shave. And you have a unibrow again." Poking at his chest, she noted, "And, some gray chest hairs now, I see."

He was smiling broadly, "Yeah, I guess. I work so much, I'm ... not taking care of myself. I want to eat better. We're really fat."

She said, "You don't have to tell me, dear."

We all laughed. It was the elephant in the room, so to speak.

He bent over and looked at his wife's breast, hanging heavily down, but made a "Hmm..." sound, like he was appreciating it. "Familiar mostly in the dark."

I took the opportunity to walk over to Jan and say, quietly, "That wasn't fair."

Her impish grin came back with, "Well, why not?" She whispered to me, very quietly, "We can fix this, right?"

I said, "Sure."

Turning around, Mr. Dodders had come up to Jamie and said, "I don't know what to say, but if I'm allowed to look... wow."

He bent down (being taller), and looked at her breasts, smiling in a way that was far more adoration of beauty than just examining. And to be honest, it was deserved! Jamie's boobs were Sweet!

Jan was coping with this, trying not to be embarrassed, her arms crossed below her breasts, so I said, "Jan, lift your arms over your head, so he can see what your boobs do. Heck, I'd like to see that, too."

Jan looked at me with a 'why?' expression, as if I was making her endure something, so she raised her arms up, and we all saw how her breasts moved and jiggled a little with the motion.

Jessica may or may not have been trying to get my attention away from Jan, to help her, but she came over to me and knelt in front of my penis, looking at it. "This is ... something interesting."

Her mom's face was priceless -- amazed, like she didn't expect this at all -- but then it was like she was given permission, so she came over and bent to look, too. I wasn't expecting to have Mrs. Dodders looking at my penis, close up!

Jess asked, "May I touch, Kevin?"

My nod and okay-sound gave her permission. I looked down. My cock was inflating a little, I think from the attention or from just being near the girls and naked. Jess's cool hands wrapped around my penis and lifted it, and her other hand came up to support and lift my balls, which were already pretty tight in the cool air.

"Here, mom, feel this. His balls have a little bounce to them when you lift them."

Mrs. Dodders hand was cool, too. "Yes, very nice indeed. Reminds me of ... another set I have over there."

I glanced up and Mr. Dodders was looking at Jamie's boobs and talking with Jan about the little bumps on the areolas, pressing in with fingers.

My cock was now full staff, and as Mr. Dodders turned I could see his cock was sticking straight out, too, from underneath.

Jess was being restrained with her mom right there, but her hand started (involuntarily or not), stroking ever so slightly up and down on my cock.

Her mom's hand had come up the side of my shaft, and she knelt down to get a better look, so she was face to face with it, they both were.

Jess said, aiming my head straight at her mouth and looking over it, "I just want to suck it and suck it and suck it..."

Her mom's agreement was a nonverbal mutter with raised eyebrows that said the feeling was mutual, and I could see the desire in Mrs. Dodder's eyes.

I was VERY horny at this point, so I said, "You can if you want to, Mrs. Dodders..."

She corrected me absentmindedly, "Sheila." Her hand came in and her mouth opened and ... wow, she was sucking me, a small moan escaping her throat as she went. Her head bobbed a little, and then she stopped, and looked up at me, blank faced.

I realized quickly that some small amount of my sperm had been left on my penis, and she'd just gotten a taste of it. This meant she was hypnotized, so I pulled out and knelt so I was whispering in her ear on the same side as Jess, so Jess could hear. "Shiela, from now on, you won't have any problem with your daughter or her friends or me having sex in front of you, but it won't turn you on. The only things that will turn you on are your husband and the stuff that normally turned you on before now."

Jess was nodding. She said, "You won't want to be naked in the public parts of the house until you're... not obese anymore."

Looking at me with a mischievous grin, she told her mom, "You will think it completely normal to give blowjobs to Kevin anytime, and even volunteer if he looks like he needs it."

My eyes got big, But I saw a hole in the instructions so I added,"But you won't tell other people about it."

We looked at each other for a couple of seconds, trying to figure out if we needed to add anything, and Jess said, "Oh, and you will call your sister and try to patch things up with her. As of now, you completely forgive her. Now... uh, after you wake, you'll think you yawned, now, wake up..."

Her mom blinked, then, and said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Well, I must be tired, yawning in the middle of a blowjob."

Mr. Dodders had some distance away, not listening and busy just feeling up Jamie's breasts, which she was kind of enjoying, and they both looked over to see what was happening after Jess and her mom started standing up.

Jess said, "Girls, let's bring Kevin back to my room, we have some work to do. Mom, Dad, you can... Uh... find something to do?"

Her mom, having stood up with a little effort, said, "Oh, yes, dear. I have a task." She looked over to her husband and nodded her head sideways, as in, 'come with me, we're busy now' motion.

Everyone was smiling, so we went back to Jessica's room.

Once in with the door shut, I stood in the center of the room, my cock pointing at 45-degrees, waiting for them to think of what to do next. I didn't know what they wanted, and I wasn't going to push things too far, too fast; mostly I wanted to do whatever they wanted to do, and be lucky in the process.

Jess pushed me towards the bed, so I lay on my back again, stretched out.

I looked over at Jamie.

Suddenly, I got inspired and wondered if a dream might come true... "Hey, Uh... Jamie? Can you... Uh... Can I ... Can you, like, uh... sit on my face? Or... straddle my head? I'd like to ... try that?"

Jamie was confused, and I think a little embarrassed, but she said, "Uh... sure?"

Her process of getting over me and situated was more complicated, I think, because she was noticeably awkward. She was probably wondering what she was supposed to be doing.

I wasn't sure either, but I'd seen the move before in porn so it probably couldn't be that hard

Jess, on the other hand, picked right up where she left off, sucking my cock down.

I missed out on what Jan was doing, but pretty soon I felt her laying by my side by the wall and helping out Jess.

Very soon, I got to appreciate that Jess could now deep throat with ease. She pulled off and announced that with some joy, then demonstrate it by touching her nose to my abdomen.

I had a lot of pubic hair that probably tickled. I realized I should probably fix that.

Jan tried it next and commented how easy it was and how nice it felt to be sucking it down.

My attention turned to Jamie's sex, lowering down to my face. Her full lips kind of bent-over against against each other The smell caught my nose, a sweet, musky scent that just made me want to sniff and kiss and lick all the more. The trouble was, she was just out of reach of my face.

She was faced towards the wall, leaning up against the headboard, and I could look up and see her boobs dangling and her eyes beyond them, looking at me questioningly.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing, exactly, but I've seen this in porn before..."

She was very nervous. "Okay?"

I looked down, bent my head up, and pulled her down with my arms so I could reach her. Kissing my way into the center, I started making little kisses and licks, and then longer ones, all along her slit, lightly, wanting her to feel comfortable, but I could tell she was tense.

I broke my skin contact and said, "Relax, Jamie, this is supposed to be fun! Close your eyes, and let the sensations flow through you."

She nodded, still nervous, but took some deep breaths to try to do better. I kept licking, and went into a steady rhythm with the flat of my tongue, right up her slit, then tickling her clit right at the top. Her body shuddered as I did this.

I got to thinking, I could give her an Instruction to be relaxed. Hell, for that matter, I could tell her that she should orgasm whenever I said some trigger phrase.

Breaking my kissing, I called down. "Jess?"

Her mouth was full -- of me -- "Hrrmmm?"

"What about the idea of implanting a trigger phrase, to help you come, like, to orgasm, or something?"

She paused sucking and I heard some whispering between Jan and her, then, "I like it, but... only for you? It could be... a weapon, you know?"

"Okay, so if just, like, one of us says it, and, then, like, you'd have to say, 'agree', and then it would be effective, but if you didn't say agree, it wouldn't happen?"

"Yeah, that could work."

Jan asked, "What phrase?"

Jessica said, "Some special word, not like a normal word. I don't want to accidentally come all the time if this goes wrong."

Jan laughed, "Oh, wow, like, in class? That'd be AMAZING." Pausing a second, though, she said, "...And, embarrassing. But, amazing."

I said, "Needs to be two words, then, for safety. Not accidental that way." I thought, 'we need obscure words..." I decided and said, "Zanzibar, then Oblate. Together, but not apart."

Going back to licking, I waited for their reply. Jamie huffed at the fresh stimulation and said, "Oh, yes...!"

Jan said, "Sounds good," and Jess resumed sucking me and mumbled a yes along the way. Zanzibar it was.

Her sucking was having an effect, and being so engrossed in the soft wonder of Jamie's pussy, like kissing a mouth that had an all-encompassing soft embrace, the sexiness of it just drew me over the edge.

My hips started lifting up off the bed, and my licks slowed down a lot since it was all I could do just to hang on. Jan and Jess were sharing this, both deep throating me. My cock swelled, I could feel a nose on my abdomen and a rubbing that might have been a tongue or throat muscles, it didn't matter -- I CAME! OOHHHHhhhhhhyeyayayayhhhhhh ffuuuuuuuck yeahhh Rnnnnnggggg ahhhhh! Fuuuckkkkk oh yes, rrnnn yeah! Fuck fuck fuck fuck yeah!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh....."

ja99
ja99
379 Followers
1...34567...24