Sementing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know, I technically had been laid the night before in significant BJ's ways but not an intercourse way. That had been kind of spontaneous. This was far more deliberate and With A Direction In Mind, if you catch my drift.

Pulling her over on top of me, my hands explored her body, tracing up her sides, feeling her breasts pressed against my chest but touching the outer side-boob as I let them roam around.

The temptation to reach down and cup her butt took over, and I did, pulling her butt cheeks apart and making her legs, already on either side of me, slide farther.

My cock had been trapped between us, poking her in the abdomen if not stomach. Her sliding up with my pulling her butt meant it could pop out. As it did, her breath caught since it had brushed her clit, and I got a sense of that thrill, too, it'd felt really good against her wet folds.

I had a decision. I broke the kiss. I said, "Hey."

"Hey?"

"Just to confirm, you're a virgin, right? Like me?"

"...Uh, yes, I said that before."

I was a little worried for her. "It might hurt, the first time, for you."

"It's okay. My mom talked me through it."

Girls talk about the oddest things with their mothers. I'd never talk about any of this with my mother. I didn't think. Maybe things would be different if I "cemented" her, more than I had already.

My own instruction to my mom so far had been, be permissive, which wasn't exactly a complex instruction set. It wouldn't help her to live a healthier, exercising, good food life. I certainly owed her that much.

"I can give you an instruction to ... not hurt, if you want." I'd told her about the instructions I'd given the girls when I told the whole story that morning, she knew it all, but it's another thing, perhaps, to have the opportunity or risk of being explicitly TOLD to do something you'd have to then do.

"No, I want to. I want it... just like it would be. Natural."

"Uh... Can I... eat you out ... first?"

She looked at me oddly "...Really?" She wasn't turned off by the idea, just confused. "I would think you'd want to get to the party."

"I do, but ... part of the party is, uh... discovering you?"

"Ooooohh, I get it. Well, yeah, I guess. I haven't had anyone do that before."

"I'm not saying I'm gonna be good at it!" I was smiling. I knew I wasn't. But, I'd tried it before and did okay, so maybe.

She smiled, "You're the only act in town at the moment, so I'll take my chances. What do you want to ... how?"

"On your back? I'll be... up the middle."

She moved over, and lay back as asked. I scooted down, pushing the blankets down with me, over-fluffy as they were, until I was kneeling by her knees. Bending down, I put my head down to her breasts, and started nuzzling her left one with my nose. Not kissing, exactly, more like rooting around in the under-boob, not smelling, more like I was just grazing and lightly rubbing with it.

I didn't know if this was good or not, but I was playing, and her boobs were plenty big enough to play with. She wasn't as big as Jan, but bigger than Jamie, so medium, maybe. Certainly her nipples were smaller than Jan's toothpaste-cap ones, but the fun was in the contrast, not in one being better or worse, I just loved the variety.

Dane's nipples were a lot smaller, more like pencil erasers, I guessed, fun to watch.

Kissing, I let my tongue dance and my lips lightly kiss my way across her breast, not quite touching the nipple. I kept to the areola for some reason, it just seemed like I might overwhelm her if I sucked too much too quickly, based on something one of the girls had said the night before.

Pulling her broader breast inwards with my fingers to make a mound, I opened my mouth super-wide and made my tongue flat, sucking in her whole areola and nipple at once. Some suction on it made the nipple sort of graze my tongue over and over, and I worked my mouth around until I had the whole thing sucked deep into my mouth.

I wasn't doing it to create hard suction on purpose, but there _was_ an instinct there, to pull it in. The process was amazing as a mouth-feel, it just fit, and I let it fit.

I LOVED the feeling of her nipple on the back of my tongue!!

Her groaning and back arching made me notice, and I felt her hand by my side as she reached down for her crotch at the same time I was doing this.

Pulling off with a definite tweak of her nipple directly, I moved over to her other breast and repeated the nuzzle, tickle, lightly kiss, lick over, then suck in and pull/nurse on her. What other point was there to a breast except to do this kind of thing with your mouth, whether you're a baby - or a grown dude just living the dream?!?

By the side of her breast, I felt some movement from her arm moving.

Looking around I saw she was touching her crotch in a rhythmic way, and I definitely respected her ability to do what she needed to help herself out.

Breaking my sucking off, I kissed my way down, shuffling my body down at the same time, her legs parting for me. I pulled them apart further, knees sort-of up, to give me good access to her quim. The scent was sweet and delightful and I wanted more of it, so I inhaled and kissed my way in on her thighs until I got to the center.

There was enough light in the room to see what I was encountering, a different look than Jamie's. Her pubic hair was trimmed down tight, more furry centerline than any significant amount of hair, but it just emphasized her mons pubis rising up immediately above the cleft.

Where Jamie's lips had been very full and kind of dark-colored, these were more pink and smaller, but still spread wide with a line where they met that kind of interrupted a little where one lip had an undulation that the other one didn't.

I loved this variation!

Above it, the folds merged in a confused mess that bumped out to cover her clit without letting me see more than just a hint of it directly.

Pulling my fingers in and licking up her slit, I got the dripping wetness she had ready for me, and the sweet/tangy nectar of juices there, too. Pulling out her lips with my two hands, I licked up. Letting that turn into a flat-tongue gliding over the top of her clit hood slowly, she responded properly.

Here, 'properly' means a gasping moan followed by whimpers as my tongue went into a rhythm.

Also per the girls last night, but really mostly Jamie since she was the only one of them that'd been licked and it was by me, I was supposed to keep that rhythm going, always a rhythm, so that they'd know what to expect. I understood that from my own feelings, rubbing myself I had to have a rhythm going or I couldn't get anywhere.

I did as directed, the same thing over and over, but with small variations to keep the sensations almost new.

Working at it, I was watching carefully what effect I was having on her stimulation level as I licked. Eventually, I had to shift my hands around to be around her legs and back down, pulling up and opening the clit hood wider as I licked.

This worked.

Her gasps got more and more fervent, with little regard for being quiet.

She was screaming, frankly, and while they were screams of joy, it did echo in the otherwise-silent room, and maybe, house.

Part of me wondered if her mom was ignoring us, or listening at the door, or what, but that part was distracting from the real work I had to do, to make her Climb Mount Niitaka with some degree of joy.

Climb, she did. Cresting in a moaning, thrashing mess, she threw herself side to side and cried out loudly (paraphrasing here), "YES! OHhhhhhhh Fuuuuckckkyessszszzzz Ohhhfhfffffffuuukkyeszzzzzz ohgod ohgod ohgod ohgod Yes yes yes yes yeszzzzzzz ahhrhrrrraaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

This went on a while, because I didn't let up with the licking, sucking her clit up into my mouth and tweaking it with my tongue as I did. Her attempts to dislodge me were insufficient at first, but eventually I had to let go and she started collapsing on the bed, her breathing a mess of panting and light whimpers.

Laying my head down on her thigh as she relaxed, she let her body relax into the moment, and I did, too. My tongue was almost tired from the motions, but the sensory echo on my cheeks and mouth of the whole thing just kept reverberating in me.

Maybe a couple of minutes later, and she looked down to me and said, "I have waited 18 years for this day. I want you. I want your cock, inside me. Now." Her eyes had some fire in them, her smile huge, but there was no arguing as she repeated, "NOW."

I said, "Okay."

My cock had gotten a little softer since she was under my attentions, so when I sat up she could see that. Her hand, grabbing for it, started it back from half- to full-staff. Her mouth, through her bending and my leaning back while kneeling, coated my cock with hot saliva and softness, and I knew what I was about to feel would be better (intellectually).

What I knew wasn't what happened, though. What happened wasn't intellectual. It was physical and emotional at once, in a way that wasn't something I could ever have described before feeling it.

She lay back, and I moved up her, her legs bent and spread, my kneeling widely putting my cock right in the right spot, painting her slit up and down.

I found her eyes and asked, kind of teasing, "Do you ... want this?"

She picked up on this and said, with love in her eyes but a kind of mockingly professorial tone, "Please slide your cock into my pussy now, Kevin."

We laughed at each other, then nodded at each other in the nonverbal agreement that this was a Thing, and I leaned up and pressed my cockhead in.

It went just a slight way in before hitting some resistance, and I knew what that was. Shifting up to lie on top of her, her legs still spread wide but now with my face right up against hers, I kissed her and we locked eyes as I pushed in, gently but firmly, pressing my cock up and into her waiting pussy.

There was resistance, like when I'd have a boner and press down from above on it for some reason, and more, as I pushed more, and then... None! I was past that! OhMyGod OhMyFuckingGod this was good!

Her voice cried out in a scream that hurt my ears, her eyes were dinner-plates of pain and her mouth was wide and then inhaling again with a second cry, whimpering a little in the way of it.

I didn't move.

Her heat came around my shaft, I could feel it radiating into me from around, and I found I'd stopped again, just inside, where her pussy was just gripping me very tightly.

We waited, and stared at each other, my (I know they were) caring eyes looking at her disturbed, watering/crying ones.

"Are you... okay? It hurts?"

She was starting to breath normally, "Oh, fuck yeah, that hurt! Damn right!" She took a few deep breaths, to relax. "But, it's fading now, a little. Gimme a minute."

I waited, just hanging out, afraid to move anywhere, listening to her breathe hard, stutter-breaths from pain, I think, then slowing down and she got to be able to look me in the eyes again.

"Okay... Move VERY slowly."

I did, slowly pulling out a little and then in, tiny movements. Her face screwed up a little and she breathed in measured breaths, like it still hurt, despite my attempts to minimize it.

Maybe a minute of quiet, calm pushing, her face started to relax more, and she said, "It's okay if you want to... move more."

I did, pushing in on each stroke slightly more, and feeling the ultra-tight grip her walls had around me. It had to be stronger than my own fist grip, or nearly that, but slippery and hot and beautiful.

That working-in process kept going because I was so gradual.

Eventually I'd done enough mini-gentle-thrusts that I got all the way in, my hips pressed against her legs, as far in as this position allowed. I held there, leaned down, and kissed her, getting a passionate kiss back, all while feeling her breasts on my chest, my cock buried deep in her pussy.

The cool air was behind me.

The soft candlelight danced around us.

It was very romantic.

The look in her eyes said she thought so, too.

As I resumed moving, eyes locked with hers and flaring with each deep-thrust, I set up a rhythm of about every other second. Her arms were around my torso, pulling me down onto her, and I felt her calves pulling me in also.

I wondered how long I could handle this kind of stimulation, it was so good, and I felt my balls tightening, so I stopped suddenly. She asked what was wrong, so I said, 'don't want to come too soon, you are amazing' and she nodded.

Maybe at that point I noticed her tears were still there, but the smile on her face told me she was doing fine.

Starting again, I knew I had to keep going, and I did, increasing my pace, and finding her passionate, gasping grunts joined with mine to make a regular 'song'. A percussive accompaniment of a small bed-squeak and headboard-bang joined our efforts, and just about the time I noticed it, she did, too, and we smiled in joint recognition.

This was tenderness. This was caring. This was a shared experience, a feeling we both had, though I had no way of knowing if what I was feeling was similar to what she felt, the depth and emotion of it caught up to me even as the urgency to go faster, the climbing inevitability of the coming crest...

Rising high in me, my vision narrowed and I started that convulsive ecstasy, crying out without care for the noise, "AhHHHHhhh! Ohhhhhhhhyeahhhh ah ah ah ah FUCKKKKKKk yeah oh oh oh yes yes Runnnnnrrrg unrg...." (or something near to that).

My hips pulsed and pushed, my spurting deep wanting NEEDING to go deeper, PLUNGE, and in spurting, and almost a pause and AGAIN and in spurt and pause, all my cum just going in, and in, and into her...

Her pussy was so tight on me, but I could see through half-caught glimpses, that her mouth was open, too, and widely smiling, her want for me to come a need, a strong desire to help me along, enfold me, hold me, wrapping my cock and my body together.

Shuddering with each pulsing wave, I grew more jerky, pushing up hard to get in just a little farther, still, but then allowing a small slide out which then became so sweet when going in again.

Eventually, though, it slowed, and I stopped, and I relaxed, allowing myself to fall onto her at first, but then realizing and asking, "Am... I too heavy?"

"Too heavy." She grunted, but...

I realized, her voice was monotone again! My sperm had its effect. Her eyes were half-glazed, dreamy. I had to fix this, so I said, "I am not too heavy. You feel great."

"I feel great."

I had to watch out, I was giving her instructions now, and I didn't want to, I was just done with making love with her.

My set of instructions for her was on my phone, I'd written them out during physics class, a portion of them the shared document that The Jays and I had put together at first, but also the additional bits I'd told the Jays, both secret and known to them.

Rolling off of her, I hated that I had to not be in her -- very disappointing losing that shared connection, but I had to reach out to the nearby desk and grab my phone, mostly staying in bed.

Returning, I very quietly whispered to her, reading the stuff the Jays and I had put together, plus the extra stuff I'd given them off-the-cuff. I was a little nervous about giving her the 'have a big family' bit, but the more I thought about it, the more right it seemed.

She was going to love me deeply, and it wouldn't be fair if she couldn't be equal to the Jays, in how many kids and when, in instructions that helped them, everything.

I knew I wasn't ready for a kid, much less four sets of them, but at the same time, I was young, they were young; people in the middle ages, heck, all through history, they had kids way younger than we were, even, and they did fine. We'd have our kids early, I figured, have a big house somewhere, and figure something out.

Lots of single mothers had no one to count on. These girls could count on each other, and that was a lot of support, more than most moms had, certainly more than mine had with my sisters and I.

At the end of reading, I had finished quickly, so I had some time I could add some things. Ideas were always occurring to me, but I didn't know if they'd be good ideas or not. I was shaping someone else's life, molding it, and maybe that wasn't mine to do? But I didn't want to let the opportunity go by unexamined.

I mostly wanted her to be all that she could be, to achieve in life, like it would reflect on me as well if she did because I could be that much closer to someone successful, instead of them being dependent on me for everything.

From a selfish perspective, I knew it'd be handy if I was married, sort-of, to rich people, I wouldn't have to work as hard. Really, it wasn't that selfish -- we all wouldn't have to work as hard if we shared work together.

But, what instructions more did I want to give? I had a note or two from my physics note-taking that weren't complete, but were ideas. I gave one, then another:

"My cum tastes so good you enjoy licking my cock clean after I have sex."

"You will always be frugal with money, budgeting, and conservative in your spending habits."

"You will seek out and regularly have fun, fulfilling lesbian and group sex with our harem group. You will love and respect them and make a big married-family that way, too. You won't remember I told you these instructions but you will follow them."

I closed up the instructions and told her to wake up, and just snuggled next to her as we both relaxed in the post-coitus happy-happy, albeit a more complex one from my perspective because of what I'd just added.

She kind of came-to, and snuggled into me, though with some shifting as I put my phone down. She noticed, her voice kind of dreamy-happy, that I was holding my phone. "You... gave me the instructions you gave to The Jays, right?"

"Yep." I put the phone on the side table and turned back to her. "I have to speak very carefully. I want to make sure I don't mess up the phrasing."

Her smile went with a happy hum of, "Hmmm...."

I was going to bring up the covers over us to keep us warm, but she stopped me. "Oh -- no! don't do that yet. There's ... gotta ..." she bent down to kick the covers out of the way, so I moved, and she got up. I noticed there was some blood on the sheet, and on my penis, and realized the breaking of a hymen did involve some damage.

She was happy, though, and grabbed a set of dark-colored towels from where she'd set them on her dresser, wiping taking one, already wet apparently, and (facing away from me with her legs apart) did a little self-cleanup.

I hadn't seen this before, but it was fine by me -- she had a thing to do, and I hadn't seen that before, so it was just interesting.

Pulling out a pair of panties from the dresser, she went through a process to put a panty-shield in, pulling them on, and then turned around to come back to bed. I was smiling at her, and I think she was a little nervous. "Sorry you had to see that."

I made it plain it didn't matter, she should take care of herself, but when she got to the bed, she glanced at my cock and said, "Oh, someone else needs a cleanup, too, looks like." Bending over me, she started kissing around my abdomen, and worked her way in to suck on my cock again, cleaning it all up.

I was amazed, on one level, but at the same time, it was something I'd told her to do, sort of, just to see if it'd work, and it did. She was genuinely happy about doing it; I was happy to watch, but more importantly, the feeling I got from it was amazing. After coming, I was sensitive, but the return from cool air to soft-warm-wet-happy made the world A Better Place very fast.

Finally, she came over and wiped at the red spot on the sheets, but then stopped and said, "You're staying tonight, right?"

1...56789...24