Sementing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't thought too much about it, and kind of figured it might happen, but I hadn't done the planning. She apparently had planned, so I said, "Yeah, I hope so. I'd better tell my mom, though."

I got my phone out and looked. It was only about 8:30 pm. Rather than texting, I called my mom's phone.

She picked up fast. "Hey, Son!"

"Hey. I'm having an epic good time over here at Dane's house, so I'm gonna stay the night over here. I'll borrow a shirt or something for school tomorrow. I'll see you after school tomorrow, right after practice."

"Are you sure you're not an imposition?"

"Got it handled. Her mom's making us hot chocolate, she's pretty cool."

"Okay, then..." My mom was worried about me, but that wasn't going to change.

"Love you, Mom. I'll text you tomorrow."

"I love you, too, kevin. Have a good night. Try to get some sleep.""

I hung up and smiled at Dane, who was very busy smiling back.

She was finished dabbing at the sheets, so she said, "Great. ... Cover your ears." After I did, she called out, "Mommmm?!?"

Not a couple of seconds later, we heard footfalls in the hallway; her mother had been in the master bedroom waiting, maybe.

Mrs. Jergins opened the door!

Poking her head in, she said, "Yes?" She seemed unperturbed by her daughter being naked, or me being naked (and somewhat erect after that cleaning). Dane said, "Can you get us some hot chocolate?

Mrs. Jergins said, smiling, "Oh, ya, pusling, yah. Right up. Ti minutter, yah."

I saw her eyes dart over my crotch as she closed the door. I was sort-of-scandalized, but at the same time it was kind of neat that she didn't object to this, very freeing, in a way.

Dane got in bed, crawling over me and translated, "Ten minutes." Continuing, like we were in a hotel, she put on an upper-crust British accent and said, "Jolly great service here, but don't steal the towels."

I laughed, but said, "I saw that you had some, even a wet one. That's preparation."

"Oh, Kevin, you don't know the half of it. I will tell you a Secret of Life. You ready?"

I wasn't sure where this was going. "Yeah?"

She said, looking me dead in the eyes, serious, and enunciating clearly (and in a way that I'll remember all of my days), "Girls. Have. Plans."

All I could do was nod. "It would seem so."

Tucked into the bed, I worried about the sheets, but she said it was fine. She said, "But... It does ache a little. I think I may be out of commission to repeat this for a couple of days."

Borrowing a line from a cookbook my mom had, I said, "I'm just here for the food."

She laughed, and we snuggled up together.

Dane said she and her mom (and sometimes her sister) watched a British TV cooking show where people competed, making fancy dishes, but in a tent. She said, it's almost always raining and dreary, and the question is, how do they not get electrocuted.

Her mom was always laughing at the very idea because in her view, usually British food is what happens when you take normal food, boil it to remove all taste, then serve on dry white toast.

I didn't know anything about British cooking, but the idea was funny.

We were lying side by side, and pretty soon there was a knock and then the door opened. Mrs. Jergins came in with a small serving tray. Besides the steaming mugs of hot cocoa, she had some small glasses of orange juice, sliced bagels, and some sliced small carrot sticks in a bowl, all end-up. Her apron had some napkins that she set on the side table for us.

I was amazed.

Dane said, "Mom, you ... this was for later."

"As good as now a time for the bringing, puttemus."

As she sat up, Dane's sheet fell down and her breasts were peeking out; I knew at one level that this was no big deal in this house, but at the same time, it was interesting to see this amazingly beautiful girl next to me, topless, in bed, sexy and amazing, and there in front of her was her mother, not batting an eye at the whole thing.

Glancing down, I had to check that I wasn't making a boner-tentpole in the sheet/blanket, but it was just a bulge so I was okay.

Mrs. Jergins said, "Now. Kris will be home soon. I will tell her what is happening. You don't worry. If she yells, she will yell at me. This is not serious. I sent a text to tell her she must be quiet. If she is not, I will not be making strudel for her again for a long time."

Dane nodded in a way that said that was a significant threat so I presumed that Mrs. Jergin's strudel was worth eating.

Everything about her and Dane felt home-like. The loving attitude between them, the clear way they talked with each other, it was nice. Our family had more hang-ups than that. I wondered if I could talk to my mother that way.

She left; Dane and I sat propped up in bed, drinking our hot chocolate and being happy.

Some indeterminate time later, after we'd finished our snacks and talked for a while, we got up to use the bathroom (individually). Mrs. Jergins had left a brand-new toothbrush on the counter with a post-it note, "Kevin" and another post-it note pointing to an otherwise empty coffee mug on the shelf, where they went. As if it wasn't obvious.

Back in Dane's room, we blew out candles and decided to go to sleep early, being very relaxed and Dane thinking I might want a quick blowjob before school. She was right enough about that, I figured, so we snuggled in.

The thing is, I'd never slept WITH anyone before. Dane and I both went to bed naked, though she had her panties on for reasons I was both sad and happy to have caused.

Being in a close-skin sleeping thing makes for a lot of stimulation.

She would move, I would feel it. She would breathe, I could tell.

I wasn't sure if my micro-motions were keeping her awake, so I asked her. Since she was now in a tell-truth almost-always mode, she told me. "Yes, but it's not a bother. I like it." Considering, she added, "Though your skin is amazing beyond belief physically, my mind is whirling. I've been trying to figure out what I want to do when I 'grow up' for a long time, what my major should be, and, it's hard to do. Times like these, I'm sleepy so, like, relaxed? But, not sleepy, exactly? Or, something's keeping me? My mind just races."

I was just about to say something and we heard the garage door grind shut from downstairs, then the door to the garage thud. The house was big enough, but in every house, some things are not silent.

We heard some talking downstairs (though Mrs. Jergins had said she'd try to keep the noise down). I wondered. The words were indistinct, but there was some consternation on the part of Kris, apparently.

"Your sister may not like the fact I'm staying over."

"No doubt. Kris had a boyfriend senior year and mom never let him stay over. She wasn't even supposed to be 'doing it', but we all knew. Mom made sure she was on the pill, though, early, 'cuz Kris is, like, built, you know?"

Obviously (gesturing with my eyes), I said, "And You aren't?!?!"

Dane huffed in an eye-roll sound, "Huh. Yah. I'm built, bigger than her but bigger isn't better. She has more of a model's body, tight butt, all that. I'm not like that? Still, I know, I have it worse for boobs, I have to keep 'em hid or I'd get ogled 24x7."

"I might be ... aware of that idea."

She hugged me from the side, "You're okay. I chose you. Or, really, you chose me. Did you make me fall in love with you, telling me these things?"

"Loaded question. No. First time I ever knew it was possible, it was when you gave me that first blowjob. I had no idea. You just... looked at me."

"Tell me... all of it, again. You said how it happened with The Jays, you spilled it then, I know it was hard to tell me that."

"Not hard. Not really. I ..." I felt sheepish, guilty, "I have an unfair advantage, and I know it. It's hard to think about, in a way, I have to try to stay ethical. With you? No.... Here's what happened, start to finish...."

I told her, then. Everything I'd commanded her that first night, what she'd done, that I didn't try to interfere with her loving me, just that she should be willing to give me blowjobs, and maybe sex sometime.

I'd told her about the Jays that morning but in more cursory terms, so I expanded on that idea and gave far more details. I figured, they were going to talk, I might as well prevent secrets from sabotaging things (like the harem animes taught).

She nodded and asked small questions. We spent a long time talking, pillow talk, about what the ethics of it was, and whether I had enslaved her. She didn't think so, but she wanted to make sure she had free will, still.

I tried to tell her more about the Jays, and what I'd said, but... I didn't, I ... almost could? I tried to hint at the idea that, if this thing stopped working, and they could no longer be influenced, they'd be forever in love with me and bound by my commands.

She saw that.

I asked if it was fair, then, what should I do, to make sure they still have a happy lives, even if I can't tell them to do anything more?

Independently, she came up with it. She said, "If you don't set them 'free', you'd ... be responsible for them. You'd have to make sure they were taken care of. You would owe them a life debt, because they would have limited choices."

"So... I should give them the idea to live together, maybe all of us, and be... a family?"

She laughed, only half as funny, the other half worried, I could tell. "You want a harem. I've seen those animes."

I thought about it. "Girls like to talk. I don't like to talk that much. Sure, some, but ... it seems like, if women are in a family together, they can talk, and everyone's happy, and I don't have to be the person who listens all the time."

This generated a giant snort-laugh that she tried to keep quiet, but didn't quite succeed.

A couple of seconds later, I heard something, and it turned into a tiny knock on the door. It was late by this time, maybe 2 am. We were trying to be quiet. Obviously we'd woken someone up.

Dane stage-whispered, "Come in."

The door opened, and Kris, her sister, tiptoed in, turning around and shutting the door behind her as quietly as she could.

Kris was wearing a long shirt that reached beyond her hips but not that much beyond. I could see some delicious amounts of shapely bits, plus some skin as she did, since it rode up a little with her turn-and-bend to shut the door.

She came over and knelt next to the bed so her face was even with ours. Dane was on the wall side so I was nearer, but Kris addressed both of us (kind of over my face). "I can't hear your words, but I can hear that you're talking. Dane, I ... " She looked at me and smiled with an almost pained expression, "I want to be nice, and help, and all that, but I have classes in the morning, and ... I can't sleep if you're... talking and giggling, like... loudly?"

Dane was totally apologetic, and sat up, her boobs spilling out of the covers, and I could tell her sister noticed them. Her eyes mobile, Kris's gaze swept down, very briefly taking in bulge under the covers where my package was, I think.

I apologized, too, and thanked her for coming in and being quiet about it. I was happy, actually. She was so polite, and nice about things, even though it had to be upsetting, not being able to sleep.

Just as Kris was about to stand again, to leave, I said, "You two should hug each other goodnight."

Dane just laughed at me. "Dork. You just want to have her lean over you."

I was grinning my butt off. I looked back over at Dane. "Duh! Of course! You're both rippin' hot. I'm not quite sure if any of this is real. It's so beyond-reality. I'm in a haze of oh-my-god you're beautiful, and you're beautiful, and I have to be in a coma bed somewhere inventing this."

I was expecting (based on how Kris had acted before) that I'd get some kind of angry response from Kris, but she didn't. Instead, it was a half-laugh chuckle, and then she leaned over and gave her sister a little heads-pressed-together hug, and said, "Be careful."

No part of me was contacted, but as she pulled away, she grabbed my opposite shoulder to press her outside-lower-arm against my chest, in a half-affectionate squeeze. I touched her hand, then squeezed back. "We'll be quiet now."

"Thanks. Goodnight." She tiptoed out of the room and shut the door almost silently. They really did like each other, I was sure. My sisters and I had not been that close, I think, though I was getting to be less "gross" now that they were in college and I was trying to get on with my life as an almost-college-student.

I turned to face Dane. "You really love her. I can see that."

"Uh... Of course? She's my sister. Of course I love her."

I'm a bit more... adversarial with my sisters."

"Yeah, we were like that in junior high, but... not now. She's gotten a lot cooler. She's going to move out soon, I think at semester, and she probably knows this is the last time we'll be living together." Thinking, she asked, "Do you really think she's hot? That wasn't the way to say that to a girl, you know."

"Uh... Sorry. Yeah, of course she is? This isn't a question. Both of you, seriously hot."

"So, I was right, you did want to peek down her nightshirt."

I shrugged, "I would love to see ... and uh? Experience? Everything there is, to both of you."

I tried to make that sound better than I was thinking it, but her chortle told me I'd almost crossed a line and she wasn't happy with that answer. "She's my SISTER."

"I know, I get that. I'm not going to lie to you, though. My hindbrain sees her body and says, 'wow', and my ..." I had to think a moment. "... my internal voice? My narration of the world? It says to me, 'huh, I wonder what she'd be like naked' or 'those lips, wrapped around my cock!' or 'that butt, slapping it as I pushed in? wonder what...' You know? I can't control that narration, it just happens. I'm not going to ACT on it."

"You could."

"Tell you what. Your choice. Let's wake up before she does, we'll dose her with spunk... on her toothbrush, maybe -- and you write what her commands should be. Completely your choice. I'd like to be able to walk around naked, make love with you with no worries, all that, but I don't want to get between you and your sister, so that set of 'instructions' is going to have to be yours."

She thought a minute, and she did a long inhale and exhale. Finally, she said, "I'll ... write something up. Hand me my phone. I'll tell you in the morning."

Setting an alarm for a half-hour earlier than normal, she explained, she typed on her phone for a while. I settled in, then turned to face the room, away from her, so the light from her phone wasn't in my eyes.

By that point, I was zonked. I think I noticed when she set down her phone, but I'm not sure if I dreamed that part.

== Chapter: Friday ==

Frankly, I didn't sleep terribly well. Too much soft skin that stimulated the hell out of me; moments where I'd realize I had a boner, and it was pressed up against her, and I could use it, but not for sex right away like she said, but she might give me a blowjob, but she had to get up in the morning, too...

Tradeoffs, I knew.

A phone alarm went off and I realized I wasn't in my own bed quickly as the softness against me shifted, boobs pressed against my back. A hand lightly rubbed all down my side, my leg, everywhere, appreciating me, and I appreciated the touch.

She reached over me to grab her phone and shut off the alarm, then pushed down the covers and started kissing her way south. She paused at my nipples, which (being guy nipples) weren't big or anything, but when she did it, it felt super-nice.

Quickly, though, she backed up down the bed, pulling the covers with her and turning me over on my back more, letting cool air flow over me.

I watched her head, and beyond that, her formidable boobs tracing down my body, dangling and the nipples tickling my upper thighs a little, too. Her mouth gobbled up my already hard cock, sucking me in, stretching over the bulbous head, her hand wrapped around the base. Her hands weren't small, but she had some empty area between where her mouth could go up and down on my cock before her lips hit her fingers.

That process, pressing her lips down and over my cock, pulling me, started slowly, swirling tongue action inside briefly between bobbing motions.

All I had to do was lean back, close my eyes, and enjoy the ride. Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. Fwap, Slurp. Fwap. Slurp, slurp.

I had no agenda for time. I just lay there, loving it.

Sometime in the process, she started whimpering herself, like she liked doing it and was getting some good amount of enjoyment out of it, too.

I felt sorry for her that she considered herself off limits for a day or two to heal up, but I knew it would all turn out for the best since I intended on doing a lot of fucking as soon as her hymen healed.

I was tightening, and she was increasing in pace. She kept it up, and I got closer and closer.

As much as my mind was on the experience, I did have a cogent thought to wanting to save some of this for her sister Kris.

And, my thoughts, kept going, why not some other people, too? I wasn't in a hurry to have a huge group, but there might be some people I could... help?

Jamie's parents, and possibly siblings, counted in that group, as well as Jan's; my mother and sisters definitely, but I'd come up with another load for that situation as needed.

As I got closer, I reached up beside me and got one of the empty orange juice glasses from the night before. It was funny that it was the same drink we gave to Mr. and Mrs. Dodders, but...Oh, wow...

My train of thought was hard to hold together, until finally... "OOOOHhhhhhh YESZZZZZZ Fucckkkkk Hrrrnnngg Hrrnnnn yessss! Yes! Ah! Ah!" I came, shooting up into her mouth. Quickly, I shifted to trying to grunt, "Put, the, cum, in, the glass... Cum in the glass!..."

Looking down, she did, spitting into the glass, but whimpering and moaning at the same time, like it was as much a pleasure for her as it was for me.

Eventually, I slowed down, and she stopped sucking, moving in slow motion, dream-like, to lick up the base of my cock and scrape off the cum into the glass. She looked up at me, and I could see her eyes were glazed over. She was waiting for further instructions.

I said, "Wake up now."

She did, coming to fairly fast. I said, "I didn't tell you anything, though I hope the next time you give me a blowjob you don't try to put it in a glass."

Holding the glass and looking at the cum smearing down the sides, she smiled and said, "I hope it was good for you, too. I had a great time!"

I rolled my eyes and let out a big relaxed sigh, "Ab-so-lutely."

She got up out of bed, taking the glass with her, and said, "Bathroom."

I just laid back. The covers were at my feet but it felt cool and nice to my post-orgasm blissful relaxed and almost sweaty body. When the bathroom light went on, shining across the hall into the room and on my mostly-closed eyes, I pulled a pillow sort-of over my face.

I heard her come back, walk up to the bed, and pause a moment, then pick up the serving tray with the glasses (clink! Clink!) and walk out of the room again.

Not 10 seconds later, I hear her walk in again, saying, "Done."

I moved the pillow.

Obviously, the person getting the tray had been... her mother.

Wow.

That was something. I guess she got a chance to look, and, thinking about it, who was I to criticize or begrudge her a chance to look at an 18-year-old's cock. Granted, it was post-usage, so it may or may not have been smaller than normal.

I said, "You just missed your mom, maybe, getting the tray?"

She said, "Yeah. Saw her in the hallway. I figured she saw you. She was smiling. A nice smile, though. I think she likes you."

1...678910...24