All Comments on 'Semper Invictus Ch. 01 - Drawn'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

5 Stars. Kalimaxos approved

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Great start! Looking forward to more.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

Meh. Imo this was very boring. Wheres the tension? Wheres the shock and awe? Usually your stories grab you and draw you in. Imo this is throws me away rather than draws one in. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little different than your normal BUT interesting Look FWD to chapter 2 (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this, especially after all the cuck crap that's been posted here lately. Yes, true love CAN stand the test of time!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

I feel a new ST story coming on! Lead the way ST your fan follows. The only Sci-Fi I read here. Just don't have them meet up with Justice O Pease in Hard Rock, Texas! 😉

Cheers

SAGE

penneydog55penneydog55about 2 years ago

Wow a long time to wait for a Nookie. I hope we don't have to wait as long for Part 2 . Luvs Ya Stories 5🌟😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and talent ! Thanks for your many entertaining stories !

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

I love your stories and can't wait to see where this one goes. 5 stars

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

Great start to an interesting plot line👍👍

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Very nice, ST! I am a long time fan of Sgt. Sadlers "Casca" and this a similar flavor. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Bring it on!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

A great beginning to a wonderful adventures.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

awesome awesome AWESOME!!!!!! start. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have been killing it with your stories as of late, I liked your earlier work but you have grown leaps and bounds. I look forward to your next installment. Thank you for all that you do.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I will never understand why some people refuse to use the sci-fi category. This doesn't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dman, you are off and running with this one. Normally I'd be saying this belongs in SciFi not LW but then I would have missed it. I await the next chapter.

ncpetencpeteabout 2 years ago

Great start. Look forward to the next chapter in this saga. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69about 2 years ago

Different from your usual yarns yet still familiar, I look forward to the coming story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wished it was longer but it is your story and you are a very good author.

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story and rather interesting. To live 2000 years who knows. You know some believe that the earth is sort of a do-over place. We live our lives and die. If we lived it right we move on to that better place. If we didn't we get sent back to earth to try again until we get it right. Keep writing...................and thanks to your proof readers and editors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of boring.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent story as usual. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

SDN1955SDN1955about 2 years ago

What a great first chapter. I very much enjoy the s I-fi theme that this one has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, presumably he fucked old Noei to death? Of course, is it possible at her age to withstand a bear penis for a long time?

garybluegaryblueabout 2 years ago

Good start. Funny thing, as we began learning the back story, Barry Sadler's "Casca" series came to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. You are a good storyteller And, Hope for a lot More.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

That’s a good start. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

While I got a bit confused in the beginning, my mind finally caught up with my reading. This looks like the start of another great story. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow i like this one i wish i could give it more then 5 stars ( w d )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bear Cock forget to mention Noei means, Pulsing Massage Pussy.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Weird and different, but spellbinding and easy to read. I loved it. Thanks for another wonderful sci-fi story of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes, one just wants to ride the wave of a good story. ST looks like he is going to deliver just that with this tale! Bravo!

.

5 easy ***** for the launch. Hope the following chapters live up to this stage setting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The fantasy part is fine, and even though this would have been better 3rd person, you are off to a good start .5

Still, why write tripe like this: "Isn't it because you refused to have sex with Derek Howe." If you have been a practicing lawyer within the last 40 years (and probably before that), you'd know that this is ridiculous. If a "Howe" did that IRL, the woman would need to thank him because his actions would virtually assure her a partnership. I've seen it happen. In the legal profession, it is not the "little ladies" who are held back despite their talent. They move forward despite their relative lack of talent, just like the US womens' soccer team will now get paid like the men, even though they have a miniscule viewership, generate miniscule revenues, and lose in scrimmages to U15 boys teams. O'Connor, Sotomayor, Kagan, and Ginsburg are examples of women who have risen to the heights of the profession despite not being among even the top 1,000 legal minds in the profession.

You could have found an intelligent, non-woke reason for the woman to have been passed over for partner.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

What a great start! Can't wait for more. Thank you for this!

JohnD46JohnD46about 2 years ago

Oh this will be a fun series. Thank you

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

Wow your a hell of a writer!

Thanks for the hours of enjoyment with the wide variety of all the great stories you have written over the years!

5 🌟s

FH

MissMudMissMudabout 2 years ago

WOW! What a GREAT start! Cannot wait for the next part! Love your writing. It is so imaginative, creative and fun!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Loved it - Are their benefactors related to Jones? LOL 5*

VersatekVersatekabout 2 years ago

As always, most enjoyable!

The only thing I would have liked to see was more development of the relationship between the time of her acceptance and the "reveal". Quite a bit was skipped over in that interpersonal growth period. Hoping it will be told in a forthcoming chapter.

Looking forward to the next installment!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Fantastic beginning, can't wait for the next installment! Max stars all the way.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Fantastic startup to a new story series. Looking forward to the rest. I enjoy the ST56 universe. Thank for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the resurrected wife was governor of South Dakota, not a lawyer. I hope she can shoot as well. But the story is kind of dumb, really, and tedious. Why is this in the Loving Wives category? Is Neomi going to commit adultery with one of the Dimension Demons when the Thing gets insider her? I mean, we all know what kind of "thing" were talking about here, no? A real monster. So I guess all the Things are black? But this is Fantasy too, so I guess the things could be white college boys from NYC? Or college girls, from Vassar. We know what they have strapped on is not a sword. Ouch!

Anyway its all great fun and mystery. Thanks for the effort.

VinastodaVinastodaabout 2 years ago

Your stories are a very unique. I thoroughly enjoy them. They remind me of another author on here that I haven't seen anything new from in a while. And that would be lost boy. Please continue

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

Saddletramp1956 this is an awesome opening story in what I hope is one of many more!

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Oh this is going to be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounded a bit like McCloud, the Highlander.

Bigsarge89Bigsarge89about 2 years ago

Another great one. Can't wait for more.

OldbushyOldbushyabout 2 years ago

Yet more good reading to look forward to

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

Holy fuck.

That was great. Can't wait to see the next installment.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

WOW and double WOW! Saddletramp this one is already starting to be my Favorite fantasy story on this site. You have hit every single note just perfectly. A true symphony in prose. I cannot wait to read all the episodes in what I hope will be a novella length work.

Your loving wives stuff is nice.. and your MMAS, Ryan, Justice, and similar stuff stuff is interesting; but frankly I have long suspected that your best works would be in Fantasy/Sci Fiction and this first installment confirms that explicitly.

5 stars for a great start to a great series by an exceptional author!!

littleone35littleone35about 2 years ago

Great way to start can't wait for the next chapter

SanzegoSanzegoabout 2 years ago

Impressive, different, exciting. So many adjectives so little space. My first thought was that your story was in the wrong category, but you had gone another route I might even missed this. Can't wait to see where this goes. Please don't keep us waiting. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Wow while this has some of the ST mark on it ( the person chosen by an outside entity), it is different too. Will be interesting to see what 'loving wive' means in this case, but captivating.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Very much looking forward to where you take this storyline. So.....many possibilities!!!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Well that was different.

I enjoyed it very much. definitely looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good as good can be. Always a pleasure and exiting to go on another ST adventure. Looking forward to more. LP

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to more! Thank-you for your talent!

simpletxboysimpletxboyabout 2 years ago

I'm familiar with most all of your work, ST. I must say, this is some of your best work! Can't wait for the next part! 5 stars only because the system won't let me give it 10!

EasyReader44EasyReader44about 2 years ago

Love your stories ! Your entry into sci fi stuff has been absolutely excellent. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great beginning, Saddletramp! I know you create stories that exist in your universe, but this story must be from the multiverse. Waiting for more from this storyline. Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great imaginative story!! To Fred Huck: “your” should be spelled “you’re”; as a contraction of you are. Five big stars ⭐️ for this one.

Ironman52Ironman52about 2 years ago

This is great. I can't wait for more

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Really, really good writing again from a gifted writer. Looking forward to the next chapters

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

As always, fantastic! Great wiring, science fiction, a touch of sex(Well, several touches.), and a great ending, with the promise of more.8 stars from the Bear. The Bear definitely approves, as he does of all your work. Can't wait for the next part. And if the powers that be are paying attention, CHANGE THE RATING SYSTEM!! Up it to 10 + stars, and institute a negative side. Keep it up, Hoss.

THE BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So what's this??

A loving wife storey??

For shame.

Awesome

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Just another good one

Your writing is good as always. This is the first I read this one and really liked it.

You have a knack for telling a story that keeps you tied to the woven theme while allowing your mind to fully view the image created. This is a skill that the great story tellers have. Please do not be dismayed that I only gave it 3 stars. To me that means the story keep me intrigued and tie to the end.

Your blended of none graphic sexual situations into the story keeps it on level with all of the great who tell their stories while allowing the reader to use their imagination to create the image in detail.

I am looking forward to chapter 2.

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

damn you can turn a phrase and "semper Invicyus" is perfect for this story

Granville2104Granville2104about 2 years ago

What a great story! This would make a fantastic movie!

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

Couldn't finish it. I found it incredibly boring imo. To much blah blah blah. Glad others enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, you certainly can handle a great diversity of subject matter. And you handle it well! I have a new respect and admiration for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I noted a few comments claiming that it isn't a LW story but they must have missed the part where after a 35 year separation the physically younger Artebudz reunites with the older Noemi and they continue to share their emotional and physical love. And some feel that this is not a Loving Wife story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, thank you for writing stories for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story! It would be cool to writeup tales if some of his journeys down through the ages. How he intersected with significant events & people (e.g., Cornwallis) would be very cool! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fun read and change of pace. Thanks.

Ed

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent start, very fast paced as usual.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Excellent beginning! So far, I'm pleasantly pleased to have accidentally stumbled across this little tale. I'll be binge reading it no doubt. 5/5 for now.

Sexfuck1Sexfuck1over 1 year ago

Like this a lot. But that’s probably because as old as I am I’m still only twelve in my heart .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
"Ferrum Noricum" by Celtica -- Pipes Rock

Love this music, thanks for turning me on to it!

(Great story too)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this story, it was different and enjoyable to read. On to the next one.

B3ndoverB3ndover7 months ago

This is a great start to your , hopefully, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5288 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories