All Comments on 'Senpai's Harem Pt. 02'

by obiyuki_otp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The first chapter I gave a 3-star rating and said I would see how things would progressed. This chapter was just as boring as the first. Also with the way the writer is writing the story it will more or less just put you to sleep.

obiyuki_otpobiyuki_otpover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Response

I appreciate any feedback on my story. It's the first thing I ever wrote that wasn't for a homework assignment. The first two parts, as well as the third part set up the characters. The last three parts will get into the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a trim.

Personally, I think you tend to waffle on when you should just be getting to the point. Good god. You want me to be interested in what happens to Jose. I want to be interested in what happens to Jose. For the most part, I am interested in what happens to Jose, so please, try to get to the point. Deanna's stacking of the odds in our MC's favor could have consisted of just her justification for doing so, followed, perhaps, by an affirmation that she would do so. You did not need to describe how she went about doing this, in excruciating detail. That could have been trimmed.

On the upside, you have managed to get more invested enough to read this, so I'm of to go read part 3 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous