Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 05

Story Info
Allie and the beer cart girls offer a hole in one or more!
3.1k words
4.6
7.4k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, basically," instructed Benson, "all you have to do is follow us around in the beer cart, hand out a beer or pre-mixed cocktail and look like man bait."

"That's it, Mr. Benson?" asked Allie.

"Well, that and the occasional stop off at one of the groundskeeper's shacks for some extra curricular activity. You'll stay with the top execs. For the other grouping I've got Chrissy and Mimi to go with the junior executives."

"Am I riding alone?"

"No, I've invited Leah to ride with you. Golf, drink, fuck, golf, drink, fuck, you get the idea."

"What are we wearing?"

He handed her a pack of clothing.

"All white; crop top, skintight shorts and tennis shoes with one of those golf visors. Oh, and everyone wearing their hair in a ponytail."

"Now, again, what order did you want those activities in, sir?"

"Golf, drink, fu...okay, I get it."

Allie giggled.

"So you had me come to your office just to tell me this?"

"Well, not quite." Sitting on the edge of the desk he pulled her by the waist to him. "I haven't seen you in two weeks and I thought how wonderful it would be to fuck you on my desk while your husband was working on the other side of the door."

"Mr. Benson, you're so naughty..."

***

Trent and Brad were involved in a project together, representing a client as a team. It was Trent, Leah's husband, who broke the ice on the unspoken. "So have you heard about the golf outing?"

"Ya, I heard that Allie and Leah will be some of the beer cart girls and I know Benson's mind on this stuff. I suspect that both of them will be busy."

"I think I'm starting to get what you must be feeling. Leah's gone more often and now she tells me it's her contribution to my career but I know she likes it or she'd be more hesitant like some of the other wives."

"For what it's worth, on the next cruise if it's Leah's turn I'll abstain and look elsewhere."

"I appreciate the thought but don't deprive yourself. She's a good fuck. Besides, if it was Allie I'd be very tempted."

"Geez, Trent, this has got to be the most debauched firm in history."

"Well the way I see it, Allie's the queen and Leah's like first runner up in Benson's pageant. Every last soul in this place wants another run at Allie. She's super hot and you're the lucky guy who married her."

"Lucky?"

***

When she stepped into her shoes and Benson zipped up the back of her dress she reached for the door but hesitated. "Mr. Benson, is there another exit from your office? I'm feeling weird about Brad watching me leave."

"Absolutely, my dear. This side door goes straight to the elevator."

He kissed her and said, "I'll be happy to see you Saturday, my little slut."

***

When Brad got home from work, he opened the door to Allie, posing in the doorway, modeling the beer cart girl uniform.

"Whaddya think?"

"Holy crap! I think the golfers will have a hard time paying attention to golf. I'm having a hard time remembering my name right now."

"I think that means you like it."

"Absolutely. In fact, I think we should try it out now."

"Listen to you...getting frisky on me...," she said slinking towards him. "How'd you like to fuck the beer cart girl?"

"Get me a cold one, beer cart girl."

She went to the fridge, popped the top and handed him the bottle. Dumping it down in a few swallows he told her to bend over "and take it like a beer cart hottie."

He fucked her like he had something to work out and she felt the stress of his job dissolve in the long neck of the bottle and his shaft up her pussy,

"Is that good, baby?"

"Yes, don't move."

***

Allie and Leah drove together to the country club. This was the first time they'd ever compared notes.

"Are you having fun doing these things, Allie? Aren't we like an inch away from going pro?"

"I love it. I think it's just how I'm wired and I loved it more once I embraced who I was instead of shaming myself. How about you?"

"I don't know yet. I'm totally into the sex but I don't believe I'm as far along on the evolutionary path as you. Nearly all the other wives look at me like a whore because I have fun with it."

"I know what you mean. When I was flirting with the partners at the Christmas party I could feel their wive's disapproval burning a hole in my back. Like I was the cause of them putting out on the cruises. I may not be what everybody thinks I should be but at least I'm me. Yes, I'm a submissive slut and a happy one at that."

"Wow. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!!" laughed Leah, with Allie joining in.

"I suppose," said Allie, "it's perfect symmetry that we're teammates since our husbands are working together too.

***

Everyone met at the parking lot of the country club and Benson opened Allie's car door and helped her out and the valet extended a hand to Leah.

Putting an arm around both of them he said, "And how are my two favorite married sluts? Nice to see you beauties on this fabulous day."

When all were assembled, Benson launched into one of the speeches he so enjoyed making.

"I'd like to welcome Flowtrex Industrial to this 'thank-you' outing as a way to express our gratitude for your business. Hopefully, we've provided everything you could want while you're playing so I'd like to introduce our beer cart girls; (each stepped forward and posed) Mimi, Chrissy, Leah and my very personal assistant, Allie.

"These girls are here for your pleasure so if you need a drink, some encouragement or something more to 'get you up' after you shank one into the woods I know they will help you out. Who knows, they may be the best holes you'll play all day."

The sudden understanding of what Benson was suggesting began to travel through the players like a wild fire and all eyes shifted from the host to the girls. While he'd not spelled it out the implication was clear....

"Carts have been assigned and lined up for tee off and the beer carts have been assigned as well, one to the higher execs and one to the juniors. Let's play!"

At the start, Allie and Leah stayed with the 2 top carts containing the big wigs as per Benson's request but some grumbling by those in the rear had them bouncing all over the course like, well, like beer cart girls do.

At the second tee they were flagged down by the 3rd cart out, having to wait.

"Can you girls help us out...a couple of beers to start our day drinking?"

"Sure, boys," said Allie, "what would you like?"

Looking her seriously up and down, the exec said, "You, but I assume I'll have to settle for a beer.." Everyone laughed but he was obviously fishing for what was available.

"Sometimes it's better not to settle," Allie said, leaning against the cart.

"Oh?"

"What kind of beer would you like?"

He got out of the cart, "What else is on the menu?" still unsure of himself but he boldly touched her rear however briefly.

"How about this. See that greenskeeper's shack over there. Why don't you meet us over there and we can discuss the menu."

Other players watched their carts get out of line and the 4 of them head into the shack with plenty of prurient interest. The girls were so stunning in their outfits that golf didn't seem as fun.

"Beer girl! Beer girl!" was where their brain substitutes went. Benson had outdone himself with the idea of 4 gorgeous beer girls and now, on the 2nd hole everything had ground to a halt before it even got rolling.

The duo in the shack serviced their guests with all the graciousness they could muster.

"I'm Billy Henderson." he said to Allie.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Henderson, and in answer to your question, the menu is whatever you want."

He never spoke another word but lifted up her crop top and sucked on her irresistible braless rack. Billy's example was followed by his cart buddy who already had his dick buried between Leah's full lips.

Billy lifted Allie up on a stack of boxes and fucked her for all he was worth. He never liked golf anyway and much preferred Allie's sumptuous body to whacking a white ball around an endless expanse of grass.

Leah was now on his buddy's pole and said, "Fuck, and to think I wasn't going to come on this outing. Oh fuck...Leah!"

As he jammed his cock in her repeatedly, Allie was impressed with his stamina and as she neared her climax she was falling into the sublime place she went when fucking. It was nirvana between her legs.

"Uhnnnnnnn, fuck me Mr. Henderson! Uhnnnnnnnn, fuck my puuusssyyy, uhnnnnnnnnn!!!!!"

And as she came he pulled out and ejaculated on her tits. She noticed how they'd left wipes in the shack to clean up. Benson tried to think of everything.

He was flying high, "Can I see you again?"

"I don't think so, baby, I'm married."

When she and Leah got back in the cart there was, shall we say, a breakdown in the machinery. Benson, at the risk of losing the upper echelon, texted Allie to come up to the front of the pack and fuck the top people that kept them as clients. Most notably, Benson had bragged about Allie's talents with the company president only to end up with nothing to show him.

"It's just logistical, Ari, she's on her way," Benson reassured him. "In fact, Leah is riding with Allie so why don't you take both of them for a spin?"

"I'll take you up on that, Bill."

As the beer cart approached, Benson reassured Ari, "You're gonna like this, I guarantee it. Allie will do anything you want, just ask. And sexy Leah's pretty happy to please...

"Girls, this is Ari Maxwell, president of the company. He'd like a sample of your skills so why don't you take him to the shack and make him comfortable."

Allie took him by the arm and Leah raced around and took his other arm, and into the shack. There was a stool which Allie suggested Ari sit on while, "we display our wares and you can decide what you'd like, Mr. Maxwell."

They danced suggestively, running their fingers over their crotches and their breasts and Allie sucked her forefinger. Her next move surprised Leah as Allie kissed her, but then it got far more erotic as Leah settled in to the kisses and they groped one another.

Ari, completely turned on, stood up and slid his shorts off. "I want your hot pussies now!" he demanded. "Suck my big cock and lick my balls, bitches. Work it til I'm ready to fuck both of you.

On their knees quickly, "Yeessss,..that's nice girls...suck it deep...uhnnn, that's it..."

He grabbed both by their ponytails and alternately forced them down on his shaft. "Ahhhhhhh, yes...take it...good girls...okay, up and hands on the wall!"

Then he yanked their shorts down and started fucking them. "Like that cock up your cunt, girls?"

"Yes," they answered in tandem.

"Awwwwwww, fuck..."

Benson and the entire game had waited for the company president to get his rocks off and a half an hour had passed so far. Other players could hear them in the shack which got them horny and they too wanted their time with the hotties.

Benson acknowledged that there was next to no interest in playing golf compared to fucking the girls so, realizing he'd made a design error, racked his brain as how to take a train wreck and make it functional on the run.

He decided to make the fucking of the beer girls an incentive driven reward by slapping up some goals like the team winning the front 9 or the back 9, best putt, longest drive and other made up shit and, of course, the rewards would be time with the girls and suddenly shift the interest back to golf. The top reward would be best score for the tournament which got the winner an hour alone with Allie in the clubhouse.

As Benson was explaining the new rules he noticed that Chrissy was taking cock behind the beer cart. "So, from now on there's a look don't fuck rule unless you earn it. Let's speed up the game and get to what seems to be everyone's primary interest and that's fucking one of the four beautiful girls."

A loud cheer went up and made him wonder why he didn't just skip the golf to begin with, hire a few more girls and offer them an orgy.

In the shack, Ari finally covered their faces with his spunk and the 3 of them emerged from the shack to a whole new game.

Everything began to move, golf was played and the girls tormented and teased the players, making themselves more desirable with each passing hole. All the girls flirted shamelessly, pulling up their tops and flashing the guys. Mimi went wild and mooned a player, to which he replied, "I'll be coming for that."

Overall, some serious golf was played, a couple arguments broke out, trash talking was everywhere and general fun was had by all.

Per the firm's agreement with the club the upper banquet room was reserved and this was where lunch was served and afterwards 'awards' were handed out. Attached to that room was a private office with a bathroom.

Since Benson had to rewrite the awards as he went along he concluded the only fair way of rewarding everyone was to assign one girl to service each of the three tables which amounted to Chrissy, Mimi and Leah being gangbanged.

"As for the overall best score, that was won by... Lance Evers and his trophy is one hour in a private room with the extraordinary Allie."

Lance was a 6 foot 4 black man with arms the size of logs. His team won because his monstrous tee shots gave them a big advantage. He and Allie left the banquet room for a private office. "You're quite something, Allie...is it Allie?" She nodded.

"I watched you all morning and really wanted you, girl. I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm going to."

"Oh, Mr. Evers," she said closing the door behind her, "fucking is like breathing to me. I'm going to fuck you so good you'll forget your girlfriend's name."

No woman had ever talked to him like that and his excitement level jumped as she lifted his golf shirt over his head. Putting both hands on his chiseled chest she slid down to his belt buckle. "Let me see what you've got for me, sir."

When his 8 inch anaconda fell in front of her face she said, "Oh shit...you ARE going to fuck me aren't you?"

"Oh yes I am, pretty white girl," and he went about undressing her. With each item he removed the more he became enthralled with her awesome figure. With nothing left but her tennis shoes he sat her on the desk and ate her pussy.

That was Allie's first orgasm of their meeting and after seeing his oversized tool she looked forward to riding his beast.

When he put his large hands on her breasts she felt engulfed in his sex. He plunged his manhood into her dripping wet pussy and it was a snatch made in heaven. "Oh fuck, Allie, you feel sooo good, girl!"

"Fuck me, Mr. Evers...Oh my god, you're huge!"

He kept fucking her while leaning into kiss her nipples. It sent shivers through her body and the growing orgasm started to cover her. "Fuck me, big man!!...I'm cumming, baby...I'm cuuummmiinngg for you,.."

His meat stretched her out and electrified her system. The orgasm continually grew and when it peaked..."Uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, ohhhh fuuuuccckkk..." it held on to that high and pulsated. She was in ecstasy.

As it slowly receded, Lance swiftly turned her over face down on the desk and went on a tear, pulling her ponytail. Allie was on her tip toes and sometimes lifted right off the floor.

"You want more, baby?!?"

"Yeesss!"

"You want it harder?!?"

"Yyyeeeessss sir, please!!!

"I'm going to bang you so hard you won't walk for a week!!!!! Uhnnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!" He pulled out, grabbed her by the neck, spun her around and exploded voluminous strands of creamy cum all over her face.

"Mr. Evers, that was a great fuck."

"Sure was, girl. How about I pick you up next Tuesday and buy you dinner?"

"Sorry, but I don't think my husband would go for that."

"Married?!?! Are you kidding? Does your husband know you were just fucked by a large black man?"

She laughed. "If you mean does he know what I'm doing here? Yes. I'll give him the details about you and I later."

"You're going to tell him?"

"Yes, if he wants.'

"I swear I don't understand white people."

She laughed like crazy. "If we sometime meet again I'll explain it to you. We should get back downstairs."

Allie cleaned up in the bathroom and they walked back hand in hand.

"Just one more thing...I loved being with you. You're amazing."

"Thank you, baby. I feel the same way."

***

When they got back it was a bacchanalian fuck fest. The girls were taking cocks from every direction and not a single male had any use for pants.

"I have to join the fray," she announced to Lance and went off to take the pressure off the other girls, fucking whatever came her way. By the time the golfers had finally exhausted themselves, Benson declared an end to the affair.

"Thanks to everyone, especially the girls (big applause) and their worn out pussies."

***

Allie and Leah dressed and were gone. In the car home they broke down the whole affair and exchanged sex stories of who, where and how.

But the one thing on Leah's mind; "That Mr. Evers...what was he like?"

"Best fuck of my life. That's to stay between you and me. If I ever have a chance again I won't hesitate...and he even wanted to take me to dinner."

"Are you going to tell your husband?"

"This time I'm not so sure..."

"Allie, you bad girl!!!," and they laughed together.