Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 06

Story Info
Allie secures a brothel for the boss.
3.2k words
4.52
8.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With all due respect, Mr. Benson, but no!"

"Brad, I asked you in my office out of mutual respect. All I'm asking is to borrow Allie for five days. We'll be back from Vegas on Friday. Please, reconsider."

"Look, Mr. Benson, I've already given you tacit approval to fuck my wife, and whoever else you offer her to, but our marriage is fading into nothing because I hardly see her anymore. And now you want her for a whole week!?"

"What do you want?"

"What do I want?"

"What do you want in exchange for Allie's absence?"

Brad was a little embarrassed that he even hesitated to think about the question. "I want to see my wife once in awhile."

"What do you want? We're lawyers, we negotiate all the time. Allie's valuable to me so what do you want? Tell you what, how does this sound? Two escorts, paid for and at your home or office door every day until we get back? You can fuck them until your dick falls off."

"Why Allie? You could hire any girl."

"Because she's special. I've never met a submissive like her. Not one as beautiful or as smart."

"Then why waste time negotiating with me when you know she'll say yes?"

Benson sat back in his chair.

"Because this excites me...negotiating with the husband of my little slut...it excites me." He smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"Then like two good lawyers, let's negotiate..."

"I've already got two girls a day on the table."

"High priced escorts...I pick from an online catalog and they can come from anywhere in the world."

"Done. Anything else?"

"Just one more thing."

"Yes?"

"I want to be made a senior partner."

Benson did not see that curveball coming. "You know I can't just do that with a wave of my hand. It requires a vote by the other senior partners. Besides, don't you think that would look a little obvious?"

"It's been obvious to everyone for a long time that Allie's helped me climb the ranks. The ball's in your court."

"Two expensive girls a day and you don't have to come to work. You can spend the week fucking and drinking beer."

"And a senior partnership."

There was a long pause where Benson was sorry he didn't just ask Allie. Gamesmanship got in the way of good judgment but he had to have Allie, especially for this mission.

"I'll call a meeting today and get back to you. In principle and barring a setback, you've got a deal. But if I do this I don't to hear, via her, anymore bitching about when or where I take her."

"Mr. Benson, if I ever resign from this practice, all bets are off and my wife leaves with me so it's probably best to keep both of us happy and you'll be happy."

He sat staring at Brad, speechless.

"Oh, and one more thing, if you have sex with my wife in your office again, you might want to be a little quieter about it."

***

When Brad got home from work he discussed his meeting with Benson in the bedroom with Allie. While they changed she listened and she agreed with all that Brad had presented. While she was standing in front of the underwear drawer he looked at her half nude figure and suddenly felt a measure of pity for Benson who only got to know a part of her.

She was so stunningly beautiful that no wonder she was catnip for men.

"Honey, I'm so sorry that my sex drive has complicated everything..."

"No, Allie, you are who you are. I've had many chances to run away and instead I run right back into your arms. I love you. Today when I asked Benson why it had to be you he listed off things I've loved since we met.

"You're my kinky girl but I'm so in love with you I wouldn't know how to live without you."

She fell on him on the bed and kissed him as if it were the last time she'd ever see him. They held one another for fear of losing the love that connected their hearts.

***

It was Sunday morning, Brad not so mysteriously made senior partner and Benson's limousine pulled up out front.

"I gotta go, baby! His car is here!"

Brad bounded down the stairs..."bye, baby. Love you! See you Friday...text me!!..."

"I will...and don't run off with one of those call girls!!!

And she jumped into his car and off to the airport.

Watching the car fade away Brad had sort of a sadness that was hard to shake...and then Syndi, his nooner, showed up.

***

"Where are we off to, Mr. Benson?" she asked chipper and ready.

"We'll, my little slut, I hope you'll enjoy all the fun we're going to have this week. This is more personal than company business and I believe you are just the leverage I need to buy my way in. Besides that, it's me wining and dining and fucking you for the week. Sound like fun?"

"Mmmmmm, yes, Mr. Benson. If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to buy into?

"Simply put it's a brothel. A brothel that could make me a lot of money over the years. There are three investors and I would be the fourth if they're convinced of my commitment and expertise in the matter. That's where you come in."

"What could I do? I've never been a prostitute."

"Let's put it this way, you might have to play one for a couple nights."

***

"Nice, Syndi, very nice." She had spread her legs for Brad and invited his cock to take a tour.

"Fuck me you bastard." And so he did...a lot.

***

"What do you think,?" Benson asked trying to impress, "Nice hotel or what?"

"Oh my god, it's gigantic."

He purposely paused. "Oh, you mean the hotel..."

"Ha, ha, Mr. Funny Man."

"I have to make an impression and it can't be Motel 6. By the way, we're staying in the penthouse."

Benson obviously had some gravitas in the Vegas community and everything was near red carpet. Staff apparently knew him well and that was likely the result of his extravagant spending. It was a lose to win environment where a player with a girl on his arm, especially one like Allie, made the proper impression.

Allie wasn't just a conversation piece she was a woman every man wanted.

When Allie saw the raw square footage and the opulence of the penthouse she was awed and danced across the room with floor to ceiling windows like she'd won the lottery. It was a perk that came with being a dream girl. She was excited, prepared to pay for this panoramic view from the penthouse with her pussy.

"The men coming here tonight might need some convincing that I'm the caliber of investor they're looking for, sharp and knows women. I've every reason to believe that your entertainment gifts will make me look good."

"Well I'll certainly do my best, Mr. Benson."

"I know you will, Allie, so before dinner and our guests arrive..."

***

"...I want to fuck you blind. Bobbie, you're hotter than your pics. But before I have you naked and screaming, how about a bite to eat," Brad said, as he put her back on the sofa, spread her long legs and feasted on her expensive pussy...

***

...was what Benson counted on to seal the deal. He forced his cock further down Allie's throat and was amazed at how long she could hold it.

While she blew him he casually took a cell call.

"Yes! Stan!...absolutely...nine sharp...looking forward to it...oh, and I brought an aperitif with me you just have to try...hehe, she's delicious and sucking my cock right now...see you then."

He looked down at Allie and said, "Jerk me, swallow my cum and we'll go get dinner."

She finished him as directed and changed her dress for dinner. Sitting on the bed watching her dress he never tired of her beautiful body. Right at that moment he imagined being in Brad's place, waking up to this gorgeous slut every morning. On the other hand, maybe sexually owning her was better...no prenup and her services on demand.

Watching her pull on ultra sexy lingerie for the night's guests he felt his cock want more and had to talk himself down.

Teasingly, she said, "Are you enjoying the show, Mr. Benson?"

"Oh yes, my sweet little slut. The view is stupendous. By the way, I should warn you, I've seen these guys in action and they can get rough at times. They play hard and fuck hard."

Allie felt herself getting moist at the thought...

***

...of Bobbie in Brad's bed. She was a raven haired beauty hired for the whole night so why not take his time. He would undress her slowly and sensually before doing it...

***

"...with plenty of energy," said Benson, "because they're silver spoon twenty somethings who buy whatever they want. If they can't buy it then in their minds it has little to no value. I know, it's ignorant but that's how they see the world, which brings me back to what I was suggesting earlier.

"I want you to fuck all of them but then I guarantee they will want to buy you for the brothel. It's called The Stable. Of course, I will offer to lend you to them for a couple days instead. For those two days, just like the other girls, you'll have to fuck every client who comes in and wants you. So can you do that for me?"

"That would make me a whore but, yes, I'll do it."

"Actually, it would make you a slut pretending to be a whore."

"Hehe, fine line, eh?"

"After this, they'll want me to join the investment group and we can make regular visits here."

"I doubt Brad will appreciate that."

"'Senior' partner, Brad, will have to live with it. I doubt if he's complaining too much at the moment, with that parade of hotties I sent him."

The investors hit the door bell right on time and after handshakes and salutations their eyes went to Allie, looking like pure sex. "And who is this?" asked one of them.

"This is my personal assistant, Allie."

Taking her hand he said, "Hello, Allie, I'm Stan Brown and you're a vision."

"Hello, Mr. Brown. Thank you."

The other two, Phil Koegan and Jim James, followed and the three of them were in an Allie trance, forgetting the man who invited them there in the first place. That was not lost on Benson. He didn't care as long as he got in on the deal.

"We have a bartender for the evening so order what you wish."

The conversation went straight to the brothel and Allie sat quietly, legs crossed and on display, smiling slightly. Negotiation went around the room and basically it was Benson's ability to fit into the younger group that seemed on trial, not the financial.

Allie, sensing what was necessary, spoke up for the first time. "Excuse me, gentlemen, if I'm not intruding,..."

"Go ahead, Allie," said Mr. Brown.

"If this business is about women then I would suggest that there's no one in this room who knows more about women than Mr. Benson and, with all due respect, that includes all of you.

"I would have you consider the following facts: (she stood up) I'm a married submissive slut who can't ever get enough cock. Before this night is over I hope to fuck the shit out of all of you gentlemen and make you very happy campers and keep in mind that Mr. Benson's taste in women made this happen. (she stepped forward towards Brown)

"I'd like that nice big bulge in your pants shoved hard into my pussy right now, Mr. Brown."

Brown stood up and methodically unzipped her dress and let it drop to me floor revealing an exquisite body that only made them harder. "Holy fuck," said Brown as he unbuckled his pants and kicked them aside.

"You are a fucking hot bitch," he said as though he'd already surrendered to her assets, "and from the moment I met you I HAD to fuck you. How about we see where this goes?"

He circled her, dragging his fingers over her body and sizing up his prey. She posed provocatively in bra, panties, stockings and heels that begged for his touch. "Take off your panties," he commanded her.

"Yes, Mr. Brown."

He stuck his middle finger up her pussy, withdrew it, noting, "Wet and ready."

"Always, Mr. Brown."

Standing behind her he slapped her buttocks hard and she winced at the blow. Moving in front of her he grabbed her by the throat with his left hand until her face became flushed. With his right he deftly snapped off the clasp on her bra and ripped it off her.

He was impressed with her breasts and groped her while keeping his hand around her throat. "Very sweet rack, don't you think, boys?"

"Yes, yes, yes," said James, standing up. "I think you're going to need some help with this girl, Stan."

"Ya, Stan," said Koegan, "that's too much woman for one man."

They took her to the couch by the window, facing her towards the window and while she took in the panoramic view they stuffed her panties in her mouth. Then the three men took turns roughly fucking her from behind, occasionally slapping her ass, turning it a bright crimson.

She came in short time and Brown, feeling her clamp down on his dick, let everyone know that the "bitch just orgasmed. She's loving it."

Benson watched as their cocks banged into Allie, the point seeming to be utter domination. They took large handfuls of her hair, yanking her body back on their dicks. Then after nearly an hour of them drinking and fucking her like that, Stan sat on the couch and told her to "Mount up!"

She straddled him and then Phil came, poured part of his drink over her asshole and rudely inserted his still hungry member. The sensation of both their cocks caused her to cum again and she screamed into the panties, "Muummpphhh!!!!!"

James got up on couch by her and, "Suck my cock, bitch!" He removed the panties and she took him in her last remaining hole. They moved like a machine and Benson watched his little slut get fucked from every direction and he couldn't deny the arousal that pushed on his trousers to get out.

He loved fucking her immensely but the voyeur side of him loved to watch other men do her as well.

After another half hour, James and Koegan switching out of her ass, everyone needed to shoot their load, Brown said, "Let's go bukkake on this girl."

The men pulled out and told Allie to lie back on the carpet. Surrounding her they jerked their load on her face, the lines of jizz leaving crisscrossing trails like an abstract painting.

Zipping up their flies they left Allie on the floor and turned to Benson.

"She's a great fuck," said Brown, apparently the group spokesman, "and after you present the dollars to our account and signatures are complete you can consider yourself a partner in The Stable."

Benson smiled and they shook hands.

"Just one more thing," continued Brown, "we want Allie for The Stable. A girl like that would bring back customers in droves."

"I'm glad to help grow the business anyway I can but I can't give you Allie for any amount of money. She's really not mine to sell anyway. I own her sexually but that's the extent of it. What I will do in good faith is loan her to The Stable for a couple days to boost interest before we go home.

"Alright, I get it but when you're here I want her here, deal? And we want more girls like Allie so since you're supposedly the whore whisperer we expect some out of town visits from some of your girls."

"Deal. I've got a petite blonde spitfire, Chrissy, who'd probably love a vacation for cash."

***

The next morning, Allie and Benson took a limo out to the The Stable and met the management and some of the other girls.

"Yes, we got a call from Mr. Brown saying Allie would be with us for a couple days," said the manager, Billie. "We'll take good care of her, Mr. Benson."

They kissed goodbye and he left.

For the next two days Allie dressed in numerous outfits and entertained a spectrum of fetishes and did her best to give them whatever they wanted even if it was so offbeat she hadn't a clue.

She had a particular affection for the 'lineup'. Most men called ahead, knew what they wanted and made a reservation but drop-ins got to pick from the lineup. She loved being lusted over and even more, picked.

In those two days she saw the good, the bad and the just plain boring. They came in all shapes and sizes and regardless of their looks she had more orgasms than she could count. She was an extraordinary fantasy fuck who garnered a lot of fans who found out later she was no longer there.

Stan Brown offered her a big payday to stay but in the end she missed Brad but promised to come back because, of course, she loved being used and what better than a place like The Stable for that.

It was a little sad for her that brothels were only legal in such a small portion of the Sates. She had the kind of libido that would thrive in that environment. She didn't care so much about the money but the sex was like oxygen to her and she enjoyed random men with a decided warp?

***

Benson picked her up Friday morning on the way to the airport. "So, how'd it go?"

"Funny enough, I liked it.

"I had the feeling you would."

"The girls were great and I loved dressing up for the customers, being different characters."

The flight home was uneventful except Benson's urge to fuck Allie in the first class bathroom. Everyone, including the attendants, knew what they were doing but no one challenged him so they happily returned to their seats.

When he dropped her off at home, Brad came running out the front door and she leapt into his arms and kissed him. Benson watched them before pulling away and got that tinge of envy again.

***

That night, at Brad's request, she told him bedtime stories of her two day stay in the whorehouse. When she had shared all the sexy details of the men who did her, he was excited beyond belief and so revved up he fucked her good and hard, the way she liked it.

"And so how was your week?" she said giggling.

"How about we save that for tomorrow?" he said.

As they got under the sheets to sleep..."And by the way," she said with a smile, dangling a pair of panties on her forefinger, "these aren't mine."