Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 07

Story Info
‘The Stable’ brothel comes to recruit Allie.
3.3k words
4.66
7.7k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well look at Mr. Senior Partner!" announced Allie when Brad came downstairs to breakfast, "All hot and ready to lead the firm to glory."

"Thank you, dear, but we both know it couldn't have gotten the fast track without your magic. You know, here's an idea! Next time we get an unfavorable judge on one of our cases we call a short recess, send you into the judge's chambers and, voila, we win the case."

"Ya, sure, that'll work like a charm. I can see the headlines now; 'Lawyer's wife fucks judge, husband disbarred.'"

"Hehe."

Fifteen minutes after Brad left for work Benson called Allie's cell.

"How's my little slut?"

"Having a relaxing morning after sending my senior partner off to work and dreaming of your dick inside me."

"Just be in my office at 11am looking hot and accessible."

"When am I not, Mr. Benson?" asked Allie.

"Just be there at eleven and come through the side door from the elevator so we don't disturb the partners. I've got a surprise for you."

"Oh god, I love surprises!."

Allie had gotten used to Benson's impulsivity. The reward for going along with him was usually substantial enough that she did a quick change and was off to downtown.

***

"She'll be here in a couple minutes and she's never late. I'd better lock the office door so we're not interrupted."

They listened for the elevator door.

As Allie stepped in the doorway three men came up behind her quickly; one placed a blindfold, one wrapped a ball gag around her mouth and the last one cuffed her hands behind her back. They pushed her face down on Benson's desk and, with Allie's muffled protests as a background, each of them cut her clothes off of her with scissors until she lie naked on half the desk.

The first man stepped out of his pants and wasted no time forcing his cock in her helpless pussy. "Unnnfffttt...unnn." With the encouragement of the other two he laid into her with a blistering fuck that rattled the desk and didn't end until he had left his cum in her.

Allie screamed into the ball gag as the next man rammed his erection in her. While he pulled her hair back he too rocked her with a rapid fuck until leaving his deposit. He slapped her ass as he pulled away. "Uuuuccchhhhrrrrfffffttttttt!"

Brad started to get out of his chair but Benson put a hand on his shoulder.

With the cum dripping from her onto the floor the third man hit like a jackhammer. Her orgasm exploded, "Uuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," as he whipped both her buttocks with the front and back of his hand. With both hands around her neck he slammed her repeatedly until his cum further filled her already overflowing cunt. She came again, "uuuucccckkkknnnnnnn!"

Then they let her lie there, her chest heaving, for a couple minutes before Benson nodded.

The three men removed the cuffs and ball gag and lastly her blindfold. "Brad!!!"

"Surprise," said Benson.

"Hey, baby..." said a sheepish Brad.

"What are you doing here?" she asked incredulously, the cum dripping down the inside of her legs.

"I know you tell me the stories but I had to see for myself, men using you like that. Did you actually like it?"

"Yes, I loved it. It was exciting."

"Baby, I had to see for myself. You were so damned hot."

She looked at Benson, "Do you think I could get a towel, sir?"

"Oh my god, Allie, I'm sorry..." he runs off to his private restroom and returns. "Sorry, Allie, my dick wasn't thinking."

"They never do," she quipped."

The anonymous men chuckled.

"Baby, I wanted to see if I could handle you fucking other men right in front of me on the cruise."

"What cruise?"

"This Saturday," said Benson, "I hadn't mentioned it yet but the brothel owners you met in Vegas when we were there are coming here for a day cruise and recruiting mission."

"I had fun but I can't leave Brad to do time at your brothel, Mr. Benson," she said."

"No, we understand that. They were going to take a look at Chrissy, Mimi or Leah."

"Oh," said a slightly disappointed Allie, "sure, of course Trent might not want Leah to go."

"I wouldn't put money on that," said a confident Benson.

"They ruined my clothes..." she lamented, looking at the shards on the floor.

"Again," said Benson, "sorry. That was my idea but here," handing her a big box with a ribbon, "Here's a new outfit, shoes and whatever. Hope you like it."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Mr. Benson."

For Brad's benefit he asked Allie, "Who do you belong to, my little slut?"

"You, Mr. Benson."

Brad was restless in his chair.

"And who fucks you whenever he wants?"

"You, sir."

"That's a good little slut. Hell of a girl you've got there, Brad."

"And who allows you to have your fun and not pass judgment?" countered Brad.

"You, honey," she said smiling.

"By the way, Mr. Benson, you never introduced me to my assailants. Mmmmmmmm," she said, running her hand down one man's six pack.

"Oh, this is Tim, Jeff and Travis, they're strippers at The Mail Room a few blocks from here."

"Feel free to have them abduct me anytime," she purred.

"I'll keep that in mind for your birthday...so, Brad, you'll be coming on the cruise with us this weekend?"

"Yes."

"Great! Besides my Vegas co-owners, I've invited a couple of the other senior partners. We'll have fun with Chrissy, Mimi, Leah and, of course, your lovely wife.

"Hey, how about this? I'll give you the company credit card, you take the rest of the day off and take Allie shopping for clothes and have lunch on the firm?"

"I'll take you up on that offer, Bill."

***

As Brad and a freshly put together, Allie, went out the side and into the elevator, Brad said, "What kind of mondo-bizzaro world are we living in?"

"If you're around him long enough you'll see how commonplace his fetishes are."

"That sex mugging in there was commonplace?"

"You're reading the surface too carefully. Don't you see he's romancing you as well as me?"

"What? No!"

"Really? I'm his ultimate prize but you're my husband and the only perfect way to me is by keeping you in the fold as well. You watched them fake force fuck me and didn't stop them."

"Because I knew it was not a real threat."

"Exactly, you and he knew I wouldn't be hurt and maybe I'd like it, which I did, and that put you on his team. He controls me but he'll cum harder if you're there watching. That really gets him off. And one other thing, I'll bet he invited Trent there with Leah for the same reason. If he gets Trent in the inner circle then Leah can do a stint in Vegas with no problem."

"God, Allie, you know everything."

"I don't know everything. I just know what I need to know...now what say we go buy some lingerie for other men to fuck me in! By the way, did you get excited when those men used me?"

"Welllllll..."

"I thought so."

***

Saturday finally came for Allie's turbo charged libido, looking simply 'ready' in a low cut white tennis dress over white lace bra and panties and extra slutty black heels with ankle straps. She topped it off with a visor like they wear on Miami Beach. Also, planning for the eventual demise of the tennis dress she bought her black mesh bikini.

They were late to the dock but Brad advised the always punctual Allie, "They are going nowhere without you so walk in like the gift you are."

She hugged him and wouldn't let go, suddenly unconcerned with their tardiness.

When they finally made the steps up to the deck, Benson looked down, "Thank god, you're here." He then turned back to his guests and announced, "Everybody, my slut queen is aboard!"

Brad followed her like a loyal footman as they greeted the partners, Trent and his wife, Leah and Mike and his wife, Andrea, and the brothel co-owners; Stan Brown, Phil Koegan and Jim James. "Also, everyone," said Benson,, "our entertainment staff; Chrissy and Mimi, who will be mixing your cocktails or mixing it up with your cocks. Remember, on these cruises, anything goes.

The Vegas trio surrounded Allie quickly and got her a drink. Their burgeoning swim suit bulges revealed their intentions when it came to 'entertainment'. They stood absurdly close to her and Brad watched Stan rest his hand on her ass. To Brad they seemed like entitled little pricks who were used to taking what they wanted.

Always the bedtime story teller, Allie had told Brad how the three of them had gangbanged her in Vegas, leaving nothing to the imagination. Even so, it was weird seeing them in person and KNOW it was almost certain to happen again.

"Hey, Allie," said Brown, "you know we came for you, right?"

"Even though I might want to I can't leave Brad alone so much."

"We're just asking for one week a month at The Stable. Customers are still talking about you and that was two months ago. There's something so genuine about you that only a few days at the brothel and they're still calling to ask if you're there or coming back. C'mon, girl, we need you to make us a success."

"I want to, Mr. Brown...it was so much fun...but"

"One week a month..."

***

"So you're Brad," said Mimi, sitting next to him delivering a gin and tonic. "Allie's famous husband."

"I don't know about famous. And you are Mimi?"

"Yes. Im the bartender but recently I've taken on another position under Mr. Benson."

"I bet a lot of girls could say that. He seems to have an eye for beauties like you."

She reflexively tossed her long black hair behind her shoulders. "He made it impossible to say no and it was nice to know something else I'm good at. If you'd like a sample just ask." Standing up she ran her fingers down his leg and waved as she delivered more drinks.

Brad watched her tight little ass sashay away and thought he deserved some of that since Allie would be constantly tied up and getting attended to. Looking over again, the Vegas 3 had gotten her on a chaise. At this rate he anticipated them fucking her before they even left dock.

"Alright, we're set to depart so have fun everyone!" announced Benson.

"Before a fight breaks out over who gets what, gentlemen," said negotiator Allie, "why not take me one at a time? We've got the whole day to look forward to."

"Okay, boys, that seems reasonable," said Brown. "You pick, Allie."

"I pick you, Mr. Brown."

"Ah, I was hoping you would."

***

James and Koegan left to other chairs and scouting the other girls. James landed next to Brad and introduced himself, "John James, and you must be Allie's husband, Brad?"

"Yup. I've heard all about you guys."

"Really?"

"She tells me everything she does and with whom."

"Huh, I've never heard of a marriage like that."

"Allie's a special person."

"I think if I found out my girlfriend had fucked three guys I'd dump her ass."

"Of course you would. The operative words being 'found out'. From the first day we met she told me what drives her and I'd have to say I've never known a more honest person in my life."

In the time it took Brad to explain Allie, Stan Brown had gotten her out of her bikini and legs in the air.

James looked over at them, "Boy, he's really laying it to her. Can't wait for my turn." James got up and walked away.

"Nice to meet you too," Brad said sarcastically to no one.

Brad took a quick glance over his shoulder and James and Brown were double teaming Allie. The only dick missing from the gangbang was Koegan and that was because he was ramrodding little Chrissy against the deck railing.

Against the background of Allie's moans, Brad drifted off to dream of whatever senior law partners dream about.

Brad had no idea how long he'd been asleep but woke up to Mimi caressing his swimsuit covered cock. "Hi there, sleepyhead. Did my massage bring you back to life?"

"Ya, I guess so," yawned Pete. "Where's Allie? Where's everybody?"

"Allie's fucking the captain and Benson, Mike and the Vegas boys are fucking Leah and Chrissy below deck with Trent watching. Andrea's sitting on a chaise about twenty feet away. That, my handsome friend, leaves you and me and plenty of time to get in trouble."

"Why me?"

"Because Benson told me to make you happy in every way."

"Ah...Allie was right," he mumbled to himself.

"Right about what?"

"Oh, nothing...so what's on the menu?"

Mimi undid her dark green shirt tied at the waist and drew back the curtains on her modest but perfectly formed breasts. She then inched down her bikini bottom to the floor, revealing her shaved pussy and fabulous legs.

"Nice."

Brad pulled his trunks off and stood up. She slipped into his arms and their lips met. They were soft as his cock grew harder.

He laid her back on the chaise and went dining at the Y. She tasted as good as she looked and he ate her to climax. "Oh, Brad...you don't happen to need a girlfriend do you?"

Andrea watched.

"I don't think so but give me your number" and as he said that he entered her tight pussy and gently pushed and pulled, stroking her honey-hole.

"Oh fuck, Brad, I think I'm falling in love...uhnnn. Push it deep..."

Benson saw them from the lower deck stairs. A smile came to his face as he watched Brad's hips rise and fall into Mimi. He quietly slipped up to the helm where Allie was being reamed from behind by the ever faithful captain, "Fuck, Allie, you're the best that ever was."

Out of the corner of her eye, just behind the cabin entrance, Allie could see Benson jerking off while watching them and it made her crazy hot and for his sake said, "Make me scream and cum, captain!"

"You got it baby doll," and the captain banged her as hard as he could, shaking her body and triggering a wet response all over his shaft. Brad could hear her cry out down on the deck about the same time Mimi spasmed under him.

Andrea, playing with herself, came as well.

***

At the luncheon, everyone gathered at a single long table to, as Benson put it, mix business with pleasure. "As all of you know my partners and I purchased a brothel in Vegas called The Stable and our goal is to have the finest lineup of girls in the state and that's why we invited Chrissy, Mimi and Leah along on this cruise. After sampling their charms, the boys want to hire all three of them on staggered schedules if they accept our offer. Everyone desperately wanted Allie to do the same but she doesn't wish to leave Brad for the time.

"So, let's do this one at a time. Chrissy are you in or out for joining us at The Stable?"

"I'm in. I've never been to Vegas and besides, my husband isn't interested in how I get the cash but how much I bring home."

"Don't worry, Chrissy, it'll be plenty. Okay, how about you, Mimi?"

"Yes, as long as it's only one week a month. I'm still single and I want to have time for my personal life...you know, enjoy myself."

"It sure looked like you were enjoying yourself with Brad today."

She blushed, "Ahhhh, ya, I enjoyed it a lot. Sorry, Allie."

"No worries," said Allie, "he's great and knows how to please a woman." She kissed him on the cheek.

"And that brings us finally to Leah. Mr. Koegan was waxing poetic about you after sinking his meaty cock into your lovely pussy. You have a big fan. I know Trent has a say in this but, Leah, in or out?"

"I really want to go! It sounds like a blast!" Turning to her husband, "Honey?"

Trent thought for a second, "I don't know how I can say no. You're a slut and, like Allie, you love it, so it's a yes from me. At least I'll know where you are."

"Thank you, sweetie!!"

"Andrea," said Benson, "here's your chance to join the girls if you want."

"No thanks, I don't think I have the talent for that but I did enjoy the on deck entertainment today," she said, smiling at Brad.

Brad looked at the subdued Allie and said, "Pardon me Bill but if Allie wants to go that's fine with me. Baby?"

"Really?!" exclaimed Allie, "Thank you, Honey! Yes, I want to go!!"

The Vegas 3 high-fived each other and Benson was ecstatic. This cruise had come to a perfect conclusion for him and his prized Allie was in the fold. "Who wants to go first?"

Everyone without saying a word looked at Allie.

"Yes!! I'd love to!!" Then they went about filling out the order for the rest of the month.

"Okay, girls," Benson, "remember you are independent contractors. We set prices but demand also influences these prices. If every guy in Nevada wants you then your value goes up."

***

After docking the yacht, everyone bunched up to the steps to get off the boat. As she went by Brad, Andrea slipped a small piece of paper with her cell number into the back of his waistband.

In the car on the way home, "What prompted that act of generosity back there?" Allie asked.

"Just making you happy. You seemed dejected at not going so I opened the door for you. That's all, baby."

"Yes, I know, but you're not getting tired of me are you? Maybe you want me gone for a little while. All those escorts you had while I was gone?"

"As of today I totally understand what you were saying about Benson seducing me to keep you. He told Mimi to make me happy so in this oddball arrangement I ended up fucking her while I'm listening to you cum on the end of the captain's dick."

"Ya, that's weird. But remember, Mr. Benson thinks he's choreographing all of this but, baby, it's really us. He made you senior partner and I'm getting more sex than I can handle but he only owns me because we let him. He feeds into my craving but we can cut off his addiction at any time. He needs me more. He needs a beautiful slut like me that will do virtually anything he asks and at a moment's notice."

"And your point is? It's still weird."

"My point is to always keep that in mind because it's going to come in handy. You watch."

***

The next day Allie left with the Vegas trio for her weeklong stint as a plaything for customers at The Stable and by the early evening she had settled into her room with the other girls. Allie always played well with others so she made friends quickly. The girl bonding was only interrupted by Stan Brown, under the guise of welcoming her into the fold, stopped by and fucked her late that same evening.

***

Back home; Brad was left to ponder the two cell numbers he ended up with from the cruise. Mimi was a treat but Andrea was a surprise...one that he suspected his co-worker Mike knew nothing about.

***

Next chapter: Allie keeps a journal of her adventures at The Stable!