Sensual Serenade

Story Info
After my steamy karaoke performance, we hook up.
2.4k words
4.47
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step toward the microphone stand, the music filling the air around me. My eyes flick to where you sit, your attention firmly on me as I take the spotlight. I glance away, hoping that you didn't notice my gaze but knowing it must have been impossible to miss. My cheeks rosy from the shot of liquid courage, and not a small amount of lust, coursing through my veins. Then the adrenaline hits as the karaoke machine counts down to my entrance. The deep breath I take to anchor myself renews my confidence as I open my mouth and start to sing.

Take me now, baby, here as I am

Hold me close, try and understand

Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe

Love is a banquet on which we feed

My voice is sultry, raspy with desire and adrenaline. Even my own ears could detect that I sounded sexy and inviting. My eyes, previously following the words and then scanning over to my tableful of rowdy, excited friends, lock with yours. What timing, because the words to follow were the reason I had picked this particular song. The very reason this song holds a spot of honor on my sex playlist (playfully titled "Mood" followed by a devil emoji). My favorite lines to sing in my shower, under the hot water as I soap my body and, for lack of a better term, feel myself.

Come on now, try and understand

The way I feel under your command

Your eyes have yet to move from my form, just as it's been all night. From the moment my friends and I had walked into this bar, driven by the big sign advertising karaoke all night, I had felt your stare. Not that I hadn't done my own share of watching you. I was drawn to you like a moth to a flame. Returning my eyes to the lyrics on the screen, though I hardly need them knowing this song so well, I still feel the weight of your attention. Under my crimson dress, my thighs rub together, feeling the dampness in my black lace panties driving me further into the beat of the music. I'm getting lost in the melody, in the feeling of what this song means to me.

Take my hand, as the sun descends

They can't hurt you now

Can't hurt you now

Can't hurt you now

Because the night belongs to lovers

Because the night belongs to us

Because the night belongs to lovers

Because the night belongs to us

The words feel like a promise as I take a curious glance back at your table. Your friends barely even notice the stage, too busy lost in their individual conversations and laughter. But you... You stay locked onto me. Our eyes meet again and this time I read your feelings loud and clear. You are hungry, ravenous even, for me. My breath hitches just a little but I keep singing, confidence soaring to new heights under your unwavering want for me. Your desire is naked on your face, open to anyone who takes the time to look. I want you back, I wonder if everyone in this bar can tell, if they know how you are affecting me. I have a stray thought that my panties are going to be ruined after this, and the song is only half way over. I focus again, feeling like a siren drawing you in with every word I sing, every line I perform as if just for you.

Have I doubt, baby, when I'm alone

Love is a ring on the telephone

Love is an angel, disguised as lust

Here in our bed 'til the morning comes

Come on now, try and understand

The way I feel under your command

Take my hand, as the sun descends

They can't hurt you now

Can't hurt you now

Can't hurt you now

I realize the song is almost over, my intensity increasing with every word I sing, eyes locked onto you, taking in your every move. Every twitch of your lips, how your eyes seem so hungry for me. I think I see your pants tented a bit, a thought that excites me further as I croon the lyrics at you.

Because the night belongs to lovers

Because the night belongs to us

Because the night belongs to lovers

Because the night belongs to us

With love we sleep, with doubt the vicious circle turns, and burns

Without you, I cannot live, forgive the yearning burning

I believe in love too real to feel, take me now, take me now, take me now

I know the words come out as if I'm begging. Maybe I am. All I want, all I can feel outside of the melody around me, is my need for you. The final lines leave me breathless.

Because the night belongs to lovers

Because the night belongs to lust

Because the night belongs to lovers

Saying anybody saving face belongs to her

The song over and we break eye contact as I smile at the host that is clapping and guiding me off the stage. My friends are loud, screaming their joy at my performance, more than a few of them smirking at me knowingly as I quickly make my way to the back of the bar, toward the bathrooms.

My face is flushed, my mind racing as I think about the last few minutes. How blatantly I displayed my lust for a complete stranger in front of a crowded room of people. Everyone must know, is all I can think. The women's room is empty, a small miracle as I move to shut the door behind me.

An arm stops my motion, suddenly appearing between the door and the wall. A squeak of surprise leaves my mouth but is replaced with wide eyed silence as your face joins the arm. My grip on the door loosens and you must feel it because you push in. I step back, whether in shock or invitation is anyone's guess. You enter fully, shutting the door and locking it before your eyes lock onto mine again. I step back again, this time my back hitting the wall as I bite my lip, unsure of what to say.

Then you're on me. Hands in my hair, tilting my head to crash our lips together. I moan into your mouth as you kiss me, all the while your body pressing me into the wall. My arms go around your form, one desperate grasping your head, the other lightly scratching up your back as my world narrows. I know nothing but the feel of your lips on mine and the warmth of your form against my own.

When you grip my hair and rip my face away from you, your lips biting and licking down my jaw to my neck, I gasp from the pure lust you're stirring inside me. I feel more than hear the whimpers leaving my mouth before your hand covers my lips and you kiss your way to my ear, whispering into it.

"As much as I love those sounds coming out of you, we have to be quiet, Beautiful." Your voice is husky with want and it just makes me moan with desire into your fingers.

You chuckle into my ear before licking the shell. My full body reacts. From my fingers in your hair, tugging ever so gently to pull you closer to me, my soaking wet pussy twitching and dripping into my panties, to my very toes which curl in desire for you.

My words are muffled in your palm, unable to stop them from escaping my lips. You pull back and put your free hand to your lips, one finger shushing me as you release my mouth. You smile at me, leaning close to my face as you whisper, "What was that, gorgeous?"

My voice hitches as I whisper back to you, "Please... I need you inside me."

Your grin is blinding as your hand in my hair pulls me into another searing kiss. Our tongues tangle with each other as we kiss each other hungrily. Your hands leave my body as you step back, our lips the last thing to disconnect as you start to unbuckle your belt.

My eyes are wide as I watch you. Fascinated by your hands as you open your fly and fish out your hard cock. I feel myself lick my lips before I realize what I'm doing, my feet taking a step towards you. You lift one hand and I stop moving instantly, eyes sliding from your erection to your face in confusion.

You're smiling and it takes my breath away even as your low voice starts to murmur instructions.

"Lift up your skirt, pretty girl. Show me what you have on underneath."

My hands go to the top of my skirt and I slowly lift the fabric as I keep my eyes on your face. Soon, you can see the black lace that I've all but soaked through. Your eyes darken as you take in my soaked panties and you step back into me, your hand going to my crotch and probing right into where I'm drenched with need.

"Fuck, beautiful." You hiss at me, kissing my lips softly, reverently.

Your fingers hook into the crotch with one hand and on the lace at my hip with the other before I feel it. You rip them off of me with one strong tug. The delicate lace yields to your demands and comes off of me in one piece. My shock shows in my eyes and you smirk at me, your hand placing my ruined lingerie into your pocket.

"Hey-" I start to protest the destruction but your hands go back to skin. One slips two thick fingers into my wet hole, effectively shutting me up as I moan instead. The other hand lifts my thigh, setting my leg on the assistance bar by the toilet, forcing my legs to spread for you.

I hold onto you, my arms threading around your neck as my hips buck a bit from your fingers finding a spot inside me that makes my eyes roll back into my head. I feel a moan building in my throat and I manage to force it into a tiny whimper as it leaves my lips.

Then your fingers leave me and I open my eyes to look at you as you lick my juices off your digit. Before I can think, my hands grab your wrist and I take your soaked fingers into my mouth and suck them clean.

The noise that leaves your mouth is practically a growl and the next thing I know, you're pressing me back into the wall, my legs spread wide as your hard cock tip bumps into my clit. My eyes look into yours, my mouth stuffed with your fingers as I whimper around them. You smile at me then grab your cock and slide it down my lips before you press into my soaked hole. My muffled moans just make you press your fingers deeper as you start to snap your hips, fucking me with deep, full thrusts. Your voice is a murmur but you make sure I hear every word.

"Fuck yes, pretty girl. Such a tight pussy you had under that dress. I knew it would be. I knew the whole time you sang to me. That your pussy would feel like this. So fucking perfect for me."

Your words push me over the edge and I close my eyes as I cum on your cock fully seated inside of me. You press deep, not moving as I clench on you and whimper my release, my mouth sucking on your fingers instinctively.

"Holy fuck. Didn't think you could get tighter..." You grunt and start fucking me again slowly through the last of my fluttering. You pull your fingers out of my mouth, leaning forward to replace them with your lips, capturing any noises that may spill out from your cock filling me.

I feel lost. Adrift. Caught in the feeling of ecstasy your dick is filling me with. I hold on for the ride, gripping your shoulders for dear life as you continue to fuck my pussy. One of your thumbs finds my clit as your thrusts pick up speed. You let out a grunt every once in a while, obviously close to your limit as well.

I smile into your lips as I make the decision to push you over. I clench down with my pussy muscles, making my cunt tighter on you. I pant a little as you cuss and your hips stutter in rhythm, surprised at the sudden increase in pressure on your cock.

"Fucking minx." Your voice is so soft I almost don't catch it but it makes me smile and release my clenched muscles for just a moment before contracting them again, gripping you like a vice.

Your hand goes into my hair, baring my neck to you as your teeth dig into my flesh at the same time as I feel your cock twitch inside me and fill me with your cum.

The sensations push me over again, causing my pussy to spasm and release more juices around you. I hear, and feel, the growl you release as you finish filling me. Your teeth release my skin and you kiss the mark you left on me. Then you release me, hands removing themselves as you step back from between my legs. I whimper at the feeling of emptiness and look at your face, flushed from my orgasms.

Your hands pull my panties out of your pocket and I watch as you wipe up the mess we made of your cock. Then you replace the panties back into your pants as I frown a little. You do up your pants, tucking your softening cock away from my view. I take this as a sign to start fixing myself up and lower my leg to the ground. Averting my eyes, I focus on righting my clothes, even as my pussy twitches gently in aftershock from the experience we just had together.

As I look in the mirror and try to get my hair tamed so it's not quite so obvious how thoroughly I've been fucked, your hand appears in the corner of my eye. Something is between your fingers. It's a business card. I reach out and take it before looking at you curiously.

Your smirk is handsome and causes another twitch from my used cunt.

"Call me, beautiful."

Then you're unlocking the door and stepping out of the bathroom. I hold the card before looking down at it, at your name.

Fuck. What just happened?