Sent Away Ch. 08

Story Info
Delivered to Louise's father.
1.3k words
4.21
5.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

Harry seemed to be driving aimlessly through the city. He and Louise carried on a conversation that I could only catch snatches of and soon I was lost in my own thoughts. I got to wondering if Harry was going to take me back to my mother dressed as I was or if he had other plans.

I was startled out of my reverie when Harry's raised voice snarled, "Well we can't turn up with that Sissy in tow!" Having missed the earlier part of the conversation I had no idea what or where he was referring to.

Louise didn't seem fazed as she casually suggested, "We can always drop Missy off at my mothers."

The thought of being 'dropped off' didn't sound particularly appealing and as I was about to summon the courage to ask if I could just be dropped off at home. Harry swung his car into a driveway. Before I knew what was happening Louise got out and was opening the back door for me, "Get out Missy."

Uncertain I hesitated and then looked at Harry for guidance. Harry was looking less than amused as he glowered at me in his rear view mirror. When he snapped, "Get out," I scrambled to obey and join Louise before a rundown old shack of a house. While looked it over nervously Louise grasped my hand and hauling me behind her marched up to the front door.

After she knocked on the door we waited in silence as Louise tapped her foot impatiently. After another louder knock Louise cried out exasperated, "Mother!" Then she knocked again.

Slowly the heavy old door creaked open and in the gloom behind the screen door I could make out the silhouette of what looked like an old man. "Oh father," Louise huffed seemingly disappointed before demanding of the old man, "where's mother?"

Louise's father eyed her with ill concealed contempt ignoring me completely. When Louise arched her eyebrows in mock surprise howling, "Where is mother?" Her father just grunted and turning on his heel shuffled off into the gloom. With a gasp of outrage Louise threw open the screen door and snatching my hand dragged me into the house after her.

It was difficult to make out much of the darkened place after the bright sunlight but the smell of oldness was pungent. Louise hauled me into a sitting room where her father was already settling into his lounge chair. Looking up at his huffing angry daughter the old man grunted, "Your mother isn't home."

Resentful and taking deep breathes to calm herself Louise finally inquired, "Well when do you expect her back?"

"Don't know," her father offered with galling disinterest.

Louise's chest heaved as she sought to control her emotions and considered the situation. Finally she asked her father with exaggerated politeness, "Please father, could you watch Missy here until mother gets home?"

The old man gave his daughter a weary unhappy look then shook his head 'No'.

Louise tilted her head and a cast a withering look at her father but her voice was honey coated when she finally asked him, "Please father, please keep an eye on Missy until mother gets home." When her father blatantly ignored her Louise sighed heavily before asking deadpan, "What's it going to take?"

Without lifting his head or saying anything Louise's father's hand shifted slowly down to the front of his pants and popped open the button straining to hold against the mass of his gut. I could hear Louise's sharp intake of breath and felt her grip on my hand tighten. We both watched intently as her father slowly methodically popped open button after button on the front of his pants. Louise was pursing her lips in agitated silence as her fathers erection appeared obscenely tenting out his soiled undies.

Still not looking up her father pulled his hand away and spread his thighs invitingly. Terrified that I was going to be expected to service the old coot I looked at Louise with concern, but she was solely focused on her fathers groin. While I watched fascinated Louise released my hand and dropped heavily to her knees. Still her father didn't move, or acknowledge her, as Louise knelt in supplication before him. Finally after a slight nod of his head Louise crawled between her father's thighs to nuzzle her face against his raging cock beneath his filthy underwear.

The old man sighed as Louise continued to nuzzle into him while using her teeth to pull his stained underwear down to expose the fullness of his erection. Louise paused for a moment then kissed her way up and down the length of her father's erect cock. Her father just settled back and watched his daughter service his manhood with cold appraisal. Louise clasped her wrists behind her and applied her mouth to cock before her. I watched on transfixed.

Without out warning Louise's father snapped his fingers demandingly at me. Startled I gaped at him wide eyed as he glared up at me. Snapping his fingers again the old man pointed at his daughter's head bobbing up and down on his cock. When I could only look back scared and confused he snorted with contempt and pointed at me and then back at his daughter before spreading his legs further. As it dawned on me that he wanted me to join Louise I hesitated long enough to imagine fleeing back to Harry but my knees seemingly gave out and I was kneeling before Louise's father.

I knelt there staring miserably at the back of Louise's head when her father cleared his throat and snapped his fingers threateningly. I didn't have to look up to know what was expected I just slipped onto all fours and slowly crawled forward to join Louise between the old man's thighs.

As if expecting me Louise made room as I squeezed in beside her. Pulling her face off of his cock Louise began kissing and licking her side of her father's erection. Licking my lips tentatively I dared to peek up at the stern implacable face of her father before crossing my wrists behind my back and leaning forward to join her in worshipping the man's cock.

Together we kissed and licked our way up and down Louise's father's dick. I followed Louise's lead as we slathered our tongues from his smelly pubes up the veiny shaft to the large glistening head until with a groan her father's cock spewed forth cum. Her father didn't cum in spurts, his erection just seemed to ooze copious amounts of goo. Louise went for it like a woman possessed. She closed her lips over the tip sucking his cum into mouth and then kissed the shaft and me wetly.

Louise's hand grasped my hair and she pulled me off her father's now cum slick cock to kiss me passionately sucking my tongue into her cum filled mouth. We kissed and licked and swapped her father's cum excitedly until it was all gone. I stared at Louise smitten until with seeming annoyance her father pushed her away. Louise looked once at her father then rose purposefully, quickly straighten her clothes and without another word or a backward glance she was gone.

My head was still swirling from sharing such an emotional, intimate moment with Louise when with dismay I realized that she was leaving me behind. Frantic I was trying to get up when Louise's father's thighs closed around my head and he draped his heavy legs over my back. I stared over his now flaccid cock at him wide eyed and scared. My fear trembled through my body and my stomach sank when he smiled and purred, "So are you a boy or a girl?" When I could only gape at him speechless he continued, "Or perhaps both?"