All Comments on 'Sentenced Ch. 02'

by Anondude69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Anondude69Anondude69over 1 year agoAuthor

Hope you liked it. Thoughts on future paths?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too intense for my liking, (2 Stars) It's going to be a rough journey ahead for "Zero" by the tone and theme being set. He did ask for it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this part. I think James He should become a slave of the family after serving his sentence

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have gone in so many desirable directions. It's average at best.

Try again, pick it up into high gear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,looking forward to more! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. Super plot! As for future paths.........go through with the incarnation. Endless possibilities. Love the bondage element. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is great please carry it on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking daily to see if updated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish he will be experiencing all the things he was watching, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was good hope to read another part.

Rickster1958Rickster1958about 1 year ago

I hope you write more. I’d love to read about what happens to him in the year sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incredible.

One of the best and most interesting stories I've in a while!

Please, write more!

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel7 months ago

Just came across this story. Love it. Hope more is to come. It has some typos that you need to double-check in future - perhaps find a proof reader on here - and it has that awful use of 'Ma'am' which, as a Brit, makes me think of the Queen and other elderly ladies. 'Mistress' is much better IMPO. The title is ageless. Overlooking those very minor complaints you have the makings of a good series. You have laid the foundation. Introduced the main characters. Love the Mother who regrets not making her husband submit but now intends to not make the same mistake with her son. Love his wife and her smart way of seeking advice from the women closest to her and her husband. I love how you have the women plotting and debating what should be done to him and how far they should go. How they will turn his own fantasy 'collection' against him - perhaps forever. Keep writing it please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous