Sentenced to Glory Ch. 07

Story Info
An act of gloryhole fingering turns into something unwanted.
3.2k words
4.64
42k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warning:

I hope you've been enjoying the read this far! This chapter is all fun (probably the one you've been waiting for)

If you don't like blackmail stories or sex scenes with dubious consent/non-consent, or surprise unprotected sex, please don't continue reading.

Per usual, please check out either my bio or the comments for updates! Enjoy the read, dear reader!

Chapter 7 :

Ass Against the Wall!

Taylor Lawrence | 18

Friday, September 23 rd

A second after this second guy's pants fall, a long, skinny, fully erect cock pokes through the hole.

Geez! This guy has like three inches on the last one, I think as I kneel, looking from his 8-inch meat pole to his balls that are much less saggy than the first guy's. They're not as hairy either. My guess is this Mr. 8-Incher here is much younger than the last guy.

Since he's already rock hard, I don't jerk this guy off, I just open my mouth wide, engulf the head of his dick and wrap my lips tightly a few inches past his crown.

"Oh fuck..." he moans. "Ugh... Yeah..."

This guy is way longer than the first customer, so I can only suck up to a little more than halfway down his shaft. During the BJ training portion of our hazing, Stella told me that if a cock is too long to swallow completely, I should curl my fingers around the base of the shaft and jerk whatever I can't fit in my mouth. So, that's what I do. Unlike the last guy, carrot-dick here doesn't buck into my mouth, he just keeps still, twitching against my lips and tongue as I try to milk him with my mouth and hand.

"GRRGH!" he groans. "Stop... stop..." His words come out strained and breathlessly.

My lips smack with a pop sound when his cock leaves my mouth. "Something wrong?"

"No, you're perfect! And that's the problem." He chuckles. "I'm not ready to finish yet."

"Oh. Okay. I'll go a little slower." I wrap my lips around his tongue and wriggle my tongue sensually against the underside.

"Woah-wugh!" His cock twitches hard. "Wait... Actually... can you put your ass against the wall? I wanna finger you."

"Ummm..." I hum, thinking back to the agreement I signed.

If I say no, I'm fucked... so I don't have much of a choice... Although, I guess it'd be nice to finally be pleasured—to finally experience getting fingered for the first time... Might as well get something out of this.

"Sure!" I say, rising from my knees.

"Sweet! You won't regret it, I promise," he says in a low, grumble of a voice.

I reach underneath my denim miniskirt to pull my panties aside, but then I decide to just pull them both off instead. Trembling with excitement and nervousness, I press my bare butt against the cold wall and look underneath me to line myself up with the rubber-rimmed hole only to find a big green eyeball peeking back at me. The spooked man quickly rises and slides his hand through the hole.

"Ah..." I whimper the moment he touches my meaty vaginal lips. "MMMM!" I moan loudly as he traces his way down my slit to my clit. My core spasm the moment he starts rubbing my tiny bundle of nerves with his thumb. "Uh-mm... Ohh... Ugh... Nnng... Yeah..."

"You like that, huh?"

"Mm-hm!" I whimper.

"Fuck you're dripping wet..." His thumb leaves my clit then, a split second later, a long, slender finger pushes into my opening, effortlessly gliding all the way into me with a wet, sticky sound.

"AHH! Oh-uh-oh-ah!" I moan as he pumps the finger in and out of me, curling his digit forward to rake it against the sensitive patch of flesh at the roof of my vagina.

From that first jab into my depths onward, all I hear is the sticky, creamy, schlicking from his finger sliding in and out of my now fluttering canal.

"My god, you're so tight and wet!" he mutters in a bit of a growl. Suddenly, he begins pumping his finger faster and harder, making my rhythmically clenching cavity gush noisily. "I want to fuck your tight little hole. Will you let me do that?"

"Oh... Um... I told Scott I'd only do blowjobs."

As his finger is about to slip out, he pushes a second digit into me. At first, there's a bit of discomfort from being stretched by a mere extra finger but it quickly fades as his quickening finger-blasting makes me dizzy with pleasure. "Not what he told me..." He grumbles, using his other hand's thumb to rub my clit. "He said that you were down for anything. You tellin' me I paid twice the premium to a man that doesn't issue refunds to not fuck your virgin pussy?"

Fuck... I recall the wording of our contract. I agreed to execute any action necessary to service any and all customers requesting my assistance with their needs, and he needs to fuck my pussy... I agreed to fulfill all customer requests to the best of my ability to ensure that the customer is satisfied after I have helped fulfill their needs, and he's requesting to take my virginity. Fuck... I can't say no... But I don't want this to be the way I lose my virginity...

"AH-AHH! MMMNG-Mmm!" I moan as an orgasm builds.

My virginity to avoid jail... It's a small price to pay for the five years of my life that I could lose by getting arrested. Most girls don't even lose their virginity during some romantic first time... Hell, Holly and half the girls at Sig-Lam lost it drunk in high school and barely remember... If getting fingered right now feels this amazing, I might actually enjoy letting him do me...

"C'mon, sweetheart," he begs, finger-fucking me faster. "Please?" I can't wait anymore! I can't take being teased like this any longer!"

A sharp orgasm comes out of nowhere, making my body quake. "OHH-WAAH! Fuck yes!" I cry out as my pussy spasms around his fingers. That was a cry of pleasure more than an answer.

At that exact moment, his fingers hastily slip out of me. Then, something metal, probably his belt, hits the base of the wall as he sucks something noisily—he's probably sucking his pussy-juice-slick fingers clean, savoring the flavor of me. A split second later, something wider and warmer than his fingers briefly presses against my folds before it's pushed into my slick, tight opening. As he slowly drives what feels like a hotdog into me, the stretching flesh just beyond my entrance burns like it's tearing.

"Ahh..." I groan quietly. "Mmm..."

Though there's a little bit of pain, my coochie flutters from the intense pleasure of a fleshy rod slowly stretching out my tight cavity. My thoughts are so scrambled from the climax and I'm so disoriented from everything that's happening, it doesn't click until I feel his length twitching inside of me that it's his cock gliding into the depths of my vagina.

It feels so good, I moan instead of reacting the way I want to. "Ah... Mm... Hol—Oh... On—Mm-ugh!" I say so quietly that I can barely hear my mumbled words through my moans.

He drives himself in ever so slowly as though he's savoring his entry into the soft, wet passage no cock has ever been before. His invasion feels so delicious, that it triggers more pleasure to explode below. Then, pain flares deep inside my canal the moment he batters my cervix with his firm yet squishy cockhead.

"AAH!" I cry out. "Mm... Mmmm..."

Well, fuck... Virginity lost, I think as he slowly pulls his cock out. No point asking him to give me a second to mentally prepare for it now.

Grunting, Mr. 8-incher starts boring in and out of me with quick, jarring thrusts that make the thin wall between us rattle and bulge against my ass. With each sharp impalement, his balls clap against my clit and folds.

"Ah-ah..." I moan, my body jerking and my tiny tits jiggling with each thrust. "Slow... Down... a bit? Please?" My words come out all breathy and staggered apart between each of his strokes.

"Yeah, sure..." he says begrudgingly, slowing his pace a bit.

Glancing beneath me, all I see are his balls swing back before clapping against my vulva. Getting fucked? Having something long and hard sliding in and out of my coochie for the first time? It's indescribably delicious. Maybe not as amazing as riding that Sybian, but incredibly stimulating nonetheless. And I don't care that he's a rando. I don't care he's not the man of my dreams who's bedding me after months of courtship the way I'd always envisioned losing my virginity.

Honestly, getting plowed through a hole by a nameless, faceless stranger is driving me absolutely mad with anxious excitement, turning me on in a way that I've never experienced before. The thrill is akin to what I imagine it'd be like shooting up heroin and then going skydiving, not that I've done either. It's that and the ecstasy I felt while riding the vibrating mount yesterday. Every deep stroke of this anonymous penis prods me closer and closer to one of those Sybian-grade orgasms that I had yesterday.

A sharper climax strikes like lightning, exploding between my legs and buzzing up and down along every fiber of flesh. "Mmm! AH! AHHH! Ohhh-WAH!" I cry out, contracting hard and fast around his length.

Knock-knock-knock! The urgency of his knuckles rapidly banging the wall is palpable.

"HRRNNNG!" He roars mightily, driving himself deep into me, pressing the head of his cock against my cervix. As his erection begins pulsating, he stills himself. "Hnng-HRRNG!" Heat then spurts right against my cervix. At first, I think it's just me feeling his load through the condom, but then I feel hot liquid pooling against my depths.

"Wait..." I say breathlessly, my core still spasming from the orgasm. "Did you just nut in me?"

"Oh, you bet your sweet ass I did," he groans proudly, slowly pulling his softening cock out of me only to slowly jam it back in. "Anything goes, right?"

"Mm-hm..." I mumble, my jaw trembling from both dizzying pleasure and anxious panic.

The moment his cockhead slips out of me, my pussy makes a wet, bubbly noise, and then thick warm liquid rolls down my clit.

"Fuck! I love the sound of a cummy queef!" he says, his pants rustling while his belt jingles beyond the wall.

Tik-tik-tik—that's the distinct sound of droplets splashing against a non-metallic surface. Hearing that prompts me to look beneath me, and then I watch in horror as liquid pearls of semen splatter against the black floor.

Groaning, I palm my face and shake my head slowly while moving my ass from the gloryhole to the bench. Sitting right on the edge, I spread my legs and slide my middle finger into my vagina—fingering myself for the very first time to scoop cum out of me instead of exploring my sex for the first time. Upon pulling out my middle finger from my depths, there's no blood like I expected, just semen. Lots of semen. My finger is completely coated in the stuff.

"Fuck..." I scoop out more, shaking my head at how much pearl-white goo is dripping off my glistening digit. "No... C'mon... This can't be happening..." I mutter just loud enough to be a whisper.

My coochie makes all sorts of wet, sticky noises while I feverish finger and scrape as much semen out of me as I can, and I watch in revulsion as white goo leaks out in long, thick, snot-like ropes. Considering how much has come out already, I think he came nearly twice as much as the first guy did.

"Thanks for the suck and fuck!" the guy says as the door to his booth groans open.

"You're welcome!" I say as happily as I can, still working to scoop his seed out of me.

Despite knowing that fingering out his load won't help prevent his sperm from swimming their way into my womb, I keep at it, waiting for my middle finger to stop coming out coated in milky slime. Funnily enough, the longer my finger stirs and scoops around inside of my cavity, the more turned on I get. The next thing I know, I'm sitting there masturbating, fingering my gushing hole just as quickly as Mr. 8-incher did to me minutes ago.

Knock-knock! Knuckles rap against the door. "Sounds like you're having a little fun in there, Taylor," Scott says, snickering after.

Warmth spreads across my cheeks as I snatch my fingers out of my pussy like my parents just walked in and caught me. "Nope! Just tryna clean myself out..." I sass breathily.

"Oh, so he—"

"Finished inside me?" I interrupt. "Yeah..." The word comes out as a groan.

"Well, congrats on losing your virginity and getting your very first creampie!"

Creampie? Is that what they call it? "Yay..." I say flatly.

"The frustration in your tone makes me think you got surprised because didn't check for a condom. You didn't, did you?"

"I didn't have a chance! My ass was against the wall because he asked to finger me, and then, the next thing I know, he pulls out his fingers and slips his dick into me before I realized what was happening."

"Woah, wait... are you saying that he penetrated you without your consent?" Scott asks, sounding genuinely concerned.

"I mean... no? I sort of screamed yes because he was getting me off with his fingers, but it wasn't exactly a yes to his request to fuck me. But I was about to say yes, I just didn't get the chance to."

"So, do you feel like you were raped just now?"

"No," I say affirmatively. "It was consensual. I wanted it to happen."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yeah. But... When he asked to fuck me, I sort of thought he was gonna at least put a condom on first. Like, who just jizzes in a random woman without asking if it's okay?"

Scott snickers. "Most dudes, actually. Especially here. Like I said, everyone who comes to my arcade to play has to submit bloodwork results, so most guys prefer to go bareback since there are no health risks. And since the women who work the holes are always on birth control, it's sort of customary for them to cum inside her pussy unless she pulls him out after the guy knocks."

"Well, news flash: I'm not on birth control. Virgin who's never had a boyfriend, remember?"

"Oh... crap... Uh... Don't worry, I'll just get you a Plan B tomorrow."

"Uh... Thanks, I guess?" I groan annoyedly.

"You sound pissed. Are you okay?"

"I'm alright, it's just... I'm super annoyed because you didn't say anything about guys asking to fuck me being a part of the requests and needs that needed to be fulfilled. I thought I was only gonna be doing blowies and handies..."

"Oh..." He huffs. "I'm sorry for the confusion, I just assumed you knew that gloryholes were a full-service type of experience... Why do you think I specifically wrote that you had to fulfill any and all requests to satisfy their needs? Why do you think I mentioned that you were allowed to turn down anal?"

I huff. "I don't know... I just—I didn't think I was going to have to let strangers fuck me, that's all."

"So, are you or are you not okay with vaginal sex and creampies? Because the next few guys wanna fuck you too, and I guarantee that they're not going to be the last..."

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope... More than half the guys who come here only visit when I specifically let them know that a full-service girl who allows vaginal sex is working..."

"Fuck! I just... GAH!" I scream, stamping my feet and shaking my head like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Taylor, you okay? Do you want out?"

"No," I say without hesitation. "There's no point in quitting now! Already lost my virginity to some rando and got unexpectedly jizzed in. If I stop now, it would've all been for nothing. And I'm not going to jail after putting myself through that..."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes. I'm fucking sure," I snap.

"Did you at least enjoy getting fucked for the first time?"

I sigh. "Despite being reluctant to the idea, I did enjoy it. Right up until he came in me."

"Thought so! Heard you moaning from behind the counter!" He chuckles. "It's a huge turn-on, isn't it? Being fucked by a faceless stranger, that is."

I sigh. "If I'm being honest? I've never been more turned on in my life. Not that I have much experience to draw from."

"See?! Told ya! Gloryhole play can be the most exhilarating, exciting experience ever if you just relax and try to have fun."

"Mm-hm," I hum, rolling my eyes.

"So, are you ready for the next two, or do you need a chance to sort yourself out?"

"Next two? What do you mean by next two?"

"Yeah. The next guy wants to fuck you, probably bareback again. And the other guy wants you to blow him while you're getting fucked. Is that okay?"

I sigh then blow a raspberry. "It's whatever at this point. Not like I can really say no to being your shop's cum-dumpster."

"You can always say no, Taylor. You don't have to do this. You don't have to do anything in this booth you don't wanna do."

"If I want to keep from having my life completely blown up, I absolutely do..." I almost snarl.

"Yeah, but that's your choice. But at least it's a choice you have. If you robbed another store like you did this one, you wouldn't even have this option, you'd just be in jail right now."

"Yeah... Alright... I already told you that I'm committed to seeing this through after getting fucked and creamed, so just send them down so I can get them serviced before the other five arrive."

"As you wish! But before I get them, you need to know which booth is going to have which guy since they want different services at the same time. As a point of reference, if you're facing the door, the guy who sticks it through the hole on your right is the one who wants to fuck you."

"Right hole fuck, left hole suck. Got it."

"Don't just fuck him. He wants you to suck him off until he knocks once. Once he does, put your ass against the wall, bend over, and service the guy in the other booth, okay?"

"You got it, boss..."

Scott snickers. "Okay, I'll go get 'em. And I'll be back to check on ya when you're done."

"Okie-Dokie," I say flatly.

A preview of what's to come next week (~9/16/22) (Don't read the preview below if you want to be pleasantly surprised):

Chapter 8: After having reluctantly lost her virginity, the now corrupted Taylor works double time in the booth, servicing two clients at once. While taking dick orally and vaginally at the same time may seem overwhelming to her in the moment, it's nothing compared to what's coming in the hours/days ahead...