All Comments on 'Sentenced to Glory Ch. 07'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that was amazing 🥵. Great fuckin chapter (pun intended)! Can't wait to read the rest so I just bought the ebook. I can already tell from skimming the chapter titles and searching the words "cum" and "creampie" that this is most definitely gonna be the best/wildest gangbang book I've ever read because it seems based on the number of results that sweet little Taylor is going to get absolutely run the fuck through!

Keep up the good work BL!

- Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love more!! So invested

bl_overmanbl_overman10 months agoAuthor

RE: To the Anon who said: "Would love more!! So Invested"

Thanks so much! I'm glad you're invested and enjoying this story. If I'm allowed to post another chapter or 2, I will!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story, so far. To the Author, myself and I think every other reader would love more. How many more chapters? At Chap 7, but only 2 people into the weekend. Why only post 1-2 more chapters “if you can?”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
396 Followers
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES