Serene Ch. 08

Story Info
Serene loses the last bit of her innocence.
2.5k words
4.25
10.1k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles turns around from the door, smiling at the knelt Serene. "You are gorgeous lass." He lightly traces her lips with his thumb. She opens it obediently. "From what I understand, you've only been here a week. Is that right, dear?"

Serene nods with his thumb in her mouth. "Yes, My Lord."

"In here you are to call me Sir, is that understood."

"Yes Sir."

"That's a good lass. Get undressed and get on all fours on the bed." He leans back against the wall, arms crossed as he watches her slowly get undressed. As each part of her becomes naked, he feels his manhood getting bigger and bigger. Serene climbs onto the big bed, on all fours in perfect form.

His large rough hand gives her bottom a big slap, grabbing her ass cheek. "Why look at that." He spreads her ass cheeks. Serene blushes a little as her intimate parts are exposed to a man she met less than an hour ago. "Ah, there it is." His face gets closer to her tight pussy and virgin ass. His thumb lightly rubs her asshole, making her moan. "You've never had anything in here, dear?"

She shakes her head. "Just a finger from one of the slaves, Sir. Per Mistress' commands."

He spits on it as he pushes his thumb in hard. She screams out in some slight pain. "Mmmm virgin ass. My favorite." He breathes in her scent. "You'd be surprised how hard it is to find virgin ass. Most of the sluts in the country take it up the ass before their cunts. To be able to say they are virgins for their marriage." His tongue flicks against her pussy lips. She shudders with pleasure. "I told Katerina, the next time she got a new slave in with an untouched ass, I wanted her." He spanks her again, leaving a red handprint.

Charles takes his thumb out of her ass, before replacing it with his tongue. Serene's eyes roll back in her head as she lets out a big moan. He smiles as he eats out her ass, his thick tongue darting in and out of her hole, as much as he possibly can. He holds her steady, his hands gripping her ass cheeks. Serene grips the duvet as he eats out her ass.

"That... that feels so good. Thank you Sir." She whimpers softly.

"On your back." He says roughly, rolling her over. She looks up into his intense green eyes. "Hold your legs." Serene holds them gently. "Wider, slut." Her pussy wettens as he name calls her. She spreads her legs into a split, holding them above her head. "There you go." He pats her pussy, starting off gently, increasing in impact. Serene lets out little yelps as the heat from his slaps make her pussy a soft red. He smiles devilishly, lightly rubbing her clit with his calloused thumb, before leaning down.

His tongue traces the outer layer of her pussy lips, immediately making Serene wet as the ocean. He gently starts to kiss her tight mound, watching her drip. He grips the back of her legs, digging his nails into her, dragging them down. Serene shivers from the sensation. His tongue darts in and out of her tight hole, as she moans and purrs. Her toes curl up, as Charles starts to nibble at her clit. She tosses her head back into the bed as he licks and sucks her sensitive nub.

"Fuck Sir, you are so good at that. Thank you for eating out my cunt!" She cries out, as her climax starts to peak. She bites her lip, as she struggles to fight off the orgasm. As she squirms, he picks up the pace, making her scream out in pleasure. He holds her, eating her out as if he has not eaten in days. Her legs shake as her eyes roll back. "Please Sir, may I cum?!" She screams out.

"Cum, you gorgeous slut. CUM!" He yells into her pussy. She shakes as her body tenses up, her orgasm cresting. She lets out a loud moan as she gushes on his face and the bed. Charles smiles against her pussy as her sweet honey drenches his beard. She lets out cute little squeaks as she comes down from her climax. Charles' hand pats her sweet pussy. "That's a good girl." His pointer finger and middle finger on either side of her sensitive clit, rubbing it lazily.

She smiles down at him, as she pants. "Thank you, Sir." He smirks at her, while he gently rubs her clit with his thumb, pulling back her hood, occasionally kissing her exposed clit, watching her shiver with each touch. After Serene completely comes down from her orgasm high, he stands up.

"Undress me, Serene. Ready my cock for that tight ass of yours." Serene gulps and nods. She slowly takes off his shirt, tilting her head up to his, gazing into his eyes. He touches her chin and pulls her in for a soft kiss. Her hands roam towards his chaps as he kisses her, tugging them off gently. Charles' cock springs out, only half hard. He smiles, leaning back on the bed, seeming proud of himself. Serene glances down at his, as far as she could tell, average cock. "Well go on, dear. Let me see how good you use your pretty little mouth."

She kneels below him, slowly taking his cock into her mouth. She gently sucks his half hard cock. "This will be easy in comparison to James' cock." She thinks to herself. Serene takes her hand and gently plays with Charles' balls as she sucks.

Suddenly, she starts to feel him stiffen up, growing dramatically in her mouth. Out of nowhere, Serene gags on his enlarged cock. In an instant, as it seems, it went from 5 inches and thin to 8 inches and thick. Incredibly thick. Serene suddenly starts to panic, thinking about taking this massive rod in her ass.

Charles roughly grabs the back of her hair, pulling her in harder. As he gently face fucks her, Serene's eyes water as he hits the back of her throat. "Ohhh... I certainly wish they made them like you in Scotland. I might have to borrow you from Katerina." He moans and smirks down at her. "Would you like that girl? Being used by me and mine for a few weeks up north?" Unable to answer due to the large member down her throat, she just nods, sucking him harder. His ass flexes as he ruts into her throat, eyes rolling back. Losing himself in her throat and mouth, he suddenly starts to refocus on her... and her virgin ass.

He clears his throat, sliding out of her mouth. "That's a good girl." He strokes her face, as she shivers away. The tea is not strong enough to calm her new nerves that have risen. "Shhh... it's alright dear. It won't hurt, as long as you aren't tense." He goes to the drawer, taking out a powder, placing some on his finger. "Here, lick." Serene does as she is told, taking the powder, licking and sucking his finger. "Just a bit more to make you relax a bit, darling." He cups her face in his hands, kissing her deeply. She melts into his touch, feeling her worries melt away. "Lay on your stomach, sweet one."

She nods and gets on the bed, laying flat on her stomach. She feels Charles get on the bed, straddling her. "This will be a bit cold." He whispers as he puts a cream on her asshole. He covers his cock with the silky cream too. He holds open her ass, gingerly rubbing the cream in. Serene feels her ass gently opening against his thumb.

Swiftly, he mounts her, slowly sinking his thick cock into her virgin ass. Serene screams out in pain, as her eyes well up with tears. He holds himself there, just his thick tip in her ass. She breathes in deep breaths. She shakes and shivers, feeling the sob subside as her ass gets use to his tip in her ass.

He strokes her face softly, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Are you alright?" She nods. "Do you want me to keep going?"

She nods and whispers, "Yes. Please keep going Sir."

He kisses her cheek again, as he sinks more of his 8 inch cock into her tight ass. He moans softly into her ear as he starts to fuck her rosebud. Sweating, Serene also starts to moan softly, feeling it get easier to take his member with every stroke. She's thankful for her juices and the cream he put on her ass before starting. She shuttered at the thought of doing this without it. "God, you are such a good girl, such a good girl." He whispers and bites her earlobe.

She moans louder with each thrust, feeling her body respond in a way she never in her wildest dreams imagined. Her pussy drips down onto the bed some more, her nipples hard against the bed.

"Do you want me to fuck this ass harder?" He moans into her ear.

"Yes. Please Sir. Fuck my ass harder." She moans out.

Charles smiles and grunts loudly as he positions himself. He takes her arms behind her back, and pulls her hair, as he starts to fuck her ass relentlessly. Charles pounds his manhood into her tight hole repeatedly. Never ceasing, never slowing down. He smiles as he feels her body tensing up, knowing her orgasm is close.

"Someone likes her ass fucked, doesn't she?"

"Yes Sir. I love it." She pants.

"Who's a little ass slut?"

"I am." She moans.

Charles spanks her ass hard. "LOUDER." He roars.

"I'm the little ass slut, SIR!" She screams out.

"That's right. Oh fuck... mmm I'm going to fill your ass with my cum. You will cum when I say."

Serene moans and nods as he commands. He thrusts into her a few more times before yelling out. "CUM NOW!" He spurts his hot sticky semen into her tight hole, filling her with the warm goodness she has been longing for. She moans out as she drips onto the bed, her body tensing up as she cums from his member. She shivers and shakes as he collapses on top of her. His hot breath caresses her ear, as he pants. He slowly lets go of her arms and hair, turning her face to the side. Charles licks and nibbles her earlobe, in between kissing her cheek. "That's a good girl." He whispers. She moans softly as he praises her.

Charles slowly starts to release his cock from her tight ass. As he pulls out, he watches a some of his cum drips out of her hole. Charles cannot help but smile with pride. He rolls off of her, laying next to her on the bed. His right arm opens up, inviting her into the crook of his chest. Serene cautiously moves towards him, resting her head on his chest.

Charles tilts Serene's face up to his and kisses her deeply. "How is my little anal slut feeling?"

"Fantastic, Sir." Serene whispers.

"That's a good girl. I'm certainly going to give Katerina a good report in regards to you tomorrow."

"That's very kind of you, Sir." She says, blushing.

"There's a lot more where that came from, sweet one. We still have much of the night a head of us. But not much more time in this room..." He says gently, caressing her hair. Serene pouts a little, not wanting to leave the solace of the room. Charles tisk's his teeth. "Tsk, now, now. No pouting. Good sluts don't pout." He kisses her nose. "Don't worry. You'll get much attention tonight, little one." He guides her slender hand down to his half hard manhood, wrapping her fingers around it.

Without hesitation, Serene starts to stroke his member, feeling it quickly stiffen in her little hand. Charles grunts a little bit, as she makes his solider stand at attention. "Well look at that..." He pants, throwing his head back into the pillows. "Get that ass on my cock. Now." He says sternly.

Serene straddles Charles, facing him. "No, girl. Reverse yourself. I want to watch that ass take my monster cock." She turns around, feeling the warmth coming off his cock tasing her asshole. She opens her ass cheeks, and slowly starts to line herself up with his rod. "There you go. Show me how much of an ass slut you are." He spanks her ass hard. Serene yelps and starts to push his tip into her tight asshole. Her eyes close and her brow furrows, as the initial pain is still intense. She keeps just his tip in her ass before slowly starting to bounce. Serene feels Charles' rough hands take hold of her ass, opening it up more

"That's a girl. Fuck this cock. Fuck that sluttly asshole of yours." He grunts, spanking her over and over.

Serene starts to feel herself losing control. Her eyes rolling back, as her hand finds its way to her clit. Pleasantly slick, she rubs small circles around her sensitive nub. Charles smiles from behind her, pleased with what a natural whore she is. His large hand wraps around her hair, pulling it back, making her arch her back. Serene starts to feel his cock pulsating in her ass, as her own body starts to climb her climax mountain again. Charles watches as she enjoys herself, timing out is own orgasm with hers.

Holding her in place, Charles starts to rut into her ass. Serene's body starts to tense up, leaking her sweet liquid all over the bed. As she starts to cum, she lets out a deep moan, as does Charles. Watching her enjoy herself, losing herself like that, completely sends him over the edge. He pumps thick ropes of cum into her ass once again.

Serene smiles, and then suddenly her blood runs cold. Nervously, she looks back. "I'm sorry I came without asking for permission, Sir..." She trembles.

"It's alright, sweet Serene..." He kisses her deeply. "I was enjoying watching you. You're a wild one, aren't you?"

Serene blushes and shakes her head. "No, not at all, Sir."

"Hmm... well you certainly have a bit of wildness in you. Probably why you want to be tied up and whipped. To let go. To be able to be in touch with your animalistic side..." His thumb drags along her lips, making their way down to her nipples, watching them stand at attention. Quickly, he spanks her ass, pulling her off of him, almost like a rag doll.

"Come, dress me and let's go show off that gapping asshole of yours. Your Mistress will be pleased."

Serene smiles as she grabs his clothing, dressing him quickly. While she does, he continues to kiss her, tease her nipples, and makes her suck his fingers, driving her crazy. Her pussy continues to drip down, as she slides the little clothing that she's allowed to wear on herself.

Charles smiles at her, holding out his elbow. "Come Serene. Let the maids clean the room for the next few guests. There is still so much to see and do." She grabs hold of his elbow, as they start to make their way toward the main room again.