Serene Ch. 07

Story Info
Serene is presented to the party in magnificent style.
1.8k words
3.66
9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serene steps into the room, right as applause for Hazel ceases. Her eyes quickly adjust to the light, taking in the room around her. The room is covered in candles and shear fabric hanging from the ceiling. As she looks up, she notices that hooks and chains also hang from above. There are beds, padded tables, swings, chairs, couches, and St. Andrew's crosses strewn around the room. She wasn't surprised when she sees all manners of toys and pain implements on silver trays around the room. Serene also sees that there are doors and three hallways jutting out from the room. Just as she had heard from the hallway, there is a small string quartet in the corner, all of them mostly naked.

Mistress Katerina smiles as she crosses towards Serene, taking her hand, presenting her to the room. Mistress Katerina wears a emerald green dress, with sheer panels throughout. The corset of the dress is an under bust corset, showing off Mistress' large breasts, which are covered barely by sheer green fabric. Her pink nipples jut through the mesh, as she twirls Serene around.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce my newest pet. She comes to us from the recent London slave auction, which I know many of you attended." She smirks at all of them, feeling pride that she once again, got the best deal of that night. "She has been broken, as is my right as her owner. However, she is still quite tight." Serene shivers as Mistress describes her to this room of men and women, as if she were not even there, feeling 80 pairs eyes on her. It makes her tremble. "She has shown some interest in pain and bondage, however, she is very new to BDSM, so please take care to treat her gently... At first." Mistress smacks Serene's firm ass and grabs it possessively. Serene yelps out in surprise, but not in pain. "Oh, and I should mention... She is a virgin anally. Her rosebud has barely been touched." A murmur breaks out in the room, as it seems that many of the guests got extremely excited at that announcement. "I have already selected the guest who will have the pleasure to have her tonight. So do not ask me if you can have a turn with her." She winks at the guests, loving the attention as she shows off her new prize. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Serene!"

A loud, thunderous applause erupts from the crowd, some of the guests stamp their feet in joy as well. Serene chokes back tears, partially from the praise she was receiving, but mostly from her receiving her name back. Mistress Katerina smiles as she kisses Serene on the lips softly.

"Be my good girl, Serene. Don't disappoint me." She pats Serene on the ass, before clapping suddenly. "Let the night begin!" The guests start to wander to other slaves, some immediately bee lining toward specific slaves, others wander and look around. Mistress Katerina holds Serene's hand, leading her into the crowd. "Let's go find your play partner for the night, shall we?" Serene nods, following behind Mistress.

Mistress Katerina grabs a glass of wine from one of the trays around the room, as they move closer to a muscular gentleman. He has curly, sandy blonde hair, and is around 5'11. He wears a sheer white shirt, where Serene can clearly see thick chest hair covering his broad torso. He, like many of the men, is also wearing leather chaps, which shows off enough, but still modest. He stops in the middle of his sentence to another male guest, as he sees Mistress and Serene moving towards him.

"Charles, my darling!" Mistress Katerina, throws her arms around him, giving him a large kiss on the cheek. "I am so glad you made it tonight."

"How could I not, with such a generous gift?" He says in a thick Scottish accent, smiling at Serene. "And I had such a lovely time the last time I was in England, especially with you darling." He grabs Mistress' right breast roughly, making her gasp and giggle.

"Charles, you are a naughty boy." She swats his hand away playfully. "Serene, this is Charles, Earl of Aberdeen. You may refer to him as My Lord in public, and however he wishes in private." Mistress Katerina looks at the ground and back at Serene, expectantly.

Serene quickly kneels before him. "My Lord." She says shyly.

"Come now, no need for that... yet." Charles grabs Serene's hand, helping her up on her feet. "You are certainly more beautiful than I could have imagined." Serene blushes a bright pink.

"Thank you, My Lord."

"I'll leave you two to get more aquatinted." Mistress Katerina says, slowly walking away.

Charles takes Serene's hand in the crook of his arm. "Come my dear. Let us sit over here until you get settled." They sit on one of the couches in front of one of the large St. Andrew's crosses. Charles grabs two glasses of wine for them, handing one to Serene. "Too a night I hope you will never forget." Charles says seductively. Serene smiles and cheers him, taking a large sip, feeling the effects of the tea in full effect.

As they cheer, a female slave takes her position on the cross. One of the female guests, now significantly more naked than before, moves closer to her. She handcuffs the slave's hands and feet to the cross, as she holds a paddle under her arm. Serene watched in arousal as the guest rubs the slave's pussy aggressively. The slave letting out a loud moan as she is pleasured for the first time that night. The guest grabs the slaves ass cheeks, holding them open, spitting on her asshole, which was glittering with a jewel of some sort.

"Do you see that?" Charles says softly in Serene's ear, taking her out of her trance. "Those are special anal plugs your Mistress has had made for her slaves." His hand travels up her leg lightly, rubbing it gently. "According to Katerina, the plugs are earned." His lips lightly touching Serene's earlobe. "I certainly hope you get a plug one day." He nibbles her ear lightly, making her shiver. His thick accent echoes in her ear.

Charles continues to rub Serene's leg, as they watch the guest and the slave. The guest starts to spank the slaves round ass with the paddle, making the slave squirm. They watch as the slave's ass goes from a pale pink to a hot red. More guests who had not picked a slave yet gather around as well, watching the show. Serene's eyes travel around the room, seeing other slaves being used publicly. Some are performing oral on guests, some are being fucked, and some are tied up, like the one they are watching. The guest takes some rope, tying up the slave in a way that her ass cheeks remain open from the rope. Charles finishes his glass of wine, and suddenly gets up, holding his hand out to Serene.

"Come, darling. Let us go see what's going on that side of the room." She nods and takes his hand, following him to another side. He grabs them two more glasses of wine, handing one to her. They move toward one of the beds, where a male guest is laying on the bed. He is accompanied by two female slaves and one of the male slaves. He has one of the female slave's breast in his mouth, sucking on her nipple, while his hand has made its way between the legs of another. Both are screaming in pleasure as he also deeply moans. The male slave is eagerly sucking the guests average sized penis. His own cock completely erect.

"They are certainly having fun." Charles says softly as Serene nods. He stands behind her, his hands slowly moving up her torso. He gently pulls the chain top, delicately touching Serene's sensitive nipples. He teases her nipples as he bites her neck softly, before continuing to watch the show in front of them. Serene's tits jiggle as he pulls at her nipples, enjoying the attention and the show. She finds her hand moving toward Charles' bulge, which is quickly smacked away.

"Ah ah ah... none of that now. Just watch." Charles says. Serene nods and pants slightly as he corrects her. She watches as one of the female slaves starts to straddle the guest's face, humping it roughly. The other female slave slides the guest's cock into her anus, and starts to ride it, facing away from him. Her small tits bounce slightly as she moans out. He grabs her ass, and pulls her more on her back, as the male slave spits on her pussy. He slides his thick, veiny cock into the slave's pussy, immediately making her scream out in pleasure. Serene's eyes widen as she watches her become full to the brim. They fuck her in sync, so her holes are always full. The other slave continues to ride the guest's face, pulling and pinching her own nipples, making a show of herself.

"How do you think those girls feel right now?" Charles whispers into Serene's ear.

"Euphoric, My Lord." She says softly.

"What about the one who is getting fucked right now? How do you think she feels?"

"Full, My Lord. Very full."

"Do you desire to be that full, Serene?"

Serene nods. "Yes, My Lord." She says breathlessly.

"That's a good girl." He lets go of her nipples, taking her hand in his arm once again. He finishes his wine, taking his glass and hers, setting them on a side table. "Come dear. It's time for our own private party, hm?"

He starts to lead her down the left hallway. Before they turn the corner, she looks up. She sees James' intense stare, looking at her. His cock is also fully erect. "Must be something in their tea too." Serene thinks to herself. For a half a second, the thought she saw some pain in his eyes, before seeing his normal gaze. He nods to her, looking back at the room. Serene sees a female guest move towards him, her hand gently grazing his bulge. Then he was out of sight.

Charles takes her down the hallway, past only a couple of doors. He opens one up, gesturing for her to go in.

"I thought there would only be public play, My Lord." Serene says as she walks into the dimly lit room. The room only has a bed and a chest of drawers.

"Mmmm there are about a dozen or so private rooms that Katerina has built for these parties. Some of the guests are quiet so... Open to playing in public. They get shy, which could be a problem, especially for the male guests as you can imagine." Charles chuckles lightly.

"Now kneel pet. Let us have some fun." Serene shivers as he locks the door.