All Comments on 'Serenity's Secret'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Loved it, yes, I absolutely loved it, something that I would have loved to do with my late husband, film a MFM threesome and put it on line, but I was also a teacher at the time and as the story relates, professional suicide. I really liked how they progressed from just a blow-job in their prequal video, to a double BJ, to a spit-roast, to my personal favorite a nice long DP. Excellent story, more please.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the basic premise of the story. The "Amateur, girl next door" type of thing. However, as with most "amateur" film productions, having "fixed" positions for the two cameras greatly limits the quality of the video. No changes during the fucking or teasing. No ultra closeups and then different angles of particular action. You get the point. They need an actual camera person to do the filming and not rely on fixed cameras. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot had something similar with a couple in Tucson.

Would be hot if her boss saw it and somehow recognized something and to keep quiet-you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spellcheck is your friend. Amateur, not amatuer. C’mon man, she’s a teacher!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have posted a number of homemade videos. Our first were girl girl videos where my husband filmd. We wore Mardi Gras masks if much or our face was going to be in the frame. Later, we made some videos with another couple. Most of them were three on the bed films where the fourt filmed. We have really gotten off knowing that others watch us.

12bolt12boltover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story.The construction of the female kept my interest. Well done

loveloverloveloverover 2 years ago

Solid, if unspectacular (or am I jaded?). Well written. Overall, ‘‘twas quite hot 🥵 o free spirited twat, & husband loving to see his wife in action… wait, we have “loving wives,” but, “cucks?” Where’s the place and endorsement for “loving husbands?” It is 2022, almost, make ways for transformation of cucks, and without all those moralistic male hypocrites bitching them out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Good Story

Just a note on the title 'Horny wife seeks to videotape MMF threesome.' MMF is the term for sex between the males also. MFM is two males doing a female.

Still a good story, just not what the title implied..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...