Serial Killer Romance

Story Info
Hitchhiking, stalkholm syndrome, bondage and nonconsent.
2.8k words
4.52
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk to town from campus was long and cold, so I was hitchhiking from my campus into town. It wasn't my first time, and honestly, I didn't think there was much to be afraid of. All my friends did it, male or female.

I stuck my thumb out, keeping the other hand tucked in my sleeve for warmth. It was only 6 pm so the sun had just started to set. A few cars drove by me before one stopped. Pulling up to the side of the road I saw a big man tucked inside a petite Honda Accord. I thought he looked friendly, awkwardly smiling at me, with his head touching the roof of his car. There was no one around to see me slip into the passenger seat.

He started the car.

"Do you go to school here?" I asked.

"No, I was just hiking on the trails behind the school."

"It was awfully kind of you to pick me up. I was just going to head to town, could you drop me off by Ocean Street and Pacific?"

There was a short pause before he answered "Oh certainly, of course."

He seemed strange in an endearing way. Very intelligent but perhaps socially challenged. I had to admit he was starting to seem attractive to me. I liked men just a little under my league. Geeky men who appreciated a beautiful woman. He seemed nervous throughout our conversation. Eloquent but a bit shaky.

He veered onto a side road that led further into the mountains, the opposite direction from town.

"I have a friend up here, just right up the road. I need to drop off a book he loaned me," he explained. "It won't take long."

"Oh! No problem. I'm in no rush." I replied, hiding the kernel of fear budding in me.

We drove about 10 more minutes keeping up the chit-chat. I hadn't seen a house in a little while. "Is it close? Your friend's house?" I asked. "Ya," he simply responded. We were quiet for the next few minutes. My fear grew. He had said right up the road 15 minutes ago. "I do have a friend waiting to meet me downtown so if this book thing can wait that would be great! If it's an inconvenience I can pay you to take me back!"

"It can't wait." He kept driving. There were still no houses or any civilization for that matter.

"You know what, you can just let me out of the car here. I don't mind walking."

He did not respond, just kept driving. It was at this moment I started to panic. My heart started thumping hard "I said you can let me out!"

He reached into his pocket and flashed me the pistol he was carrying. "I don't have to get this out yet, do I? I just want someone to talk to," he said. "Oh, I see," I smiled, practicing deep breathing, and racking my brain for the words that wouldn't get me killed. "I can spare more time for you."

"My parents used to fight, and when they split I was stuck with my mom. She beat me and called me nasty things. If not for her I wouldn't have ever done these things."

"What did you do?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, first I killed a woman who looked like her, around the same age. I just wanted to see what it might feel like to shoot my mother. It felt electric seeing her die. God, it feels good to get this off my chest. And a few more older women. I talked to their bodies as if they loved me. Like my mom hadn't, then of course I explored. But they didn't love me. I know that. I wanted to see inside them. What their brains looked like. Each one was less exciting than the next. I disposed of them well, cleaning off my semen meticulously."

"W-what makes you want me?" I asked, now terrified.

"You're so beautiful. I'm sure you would never go out with a fellow like me. Don't worry, it will be painless. I'm not a sadist."

"So I'm going to die?" I whimpered. I couldn't believe it, but this terrifying thrill was arousing me. Something about losing control completely. Something about doing anything to stay alive made me feel so submissively... good?

"God you're so pretty, I can't imagine what it would be like to have a girlfriend like you." He chuckles a bit sadly "not like anyone would want a pathetic fuckup like me, that's what she would call me, my mom."

"I want you... " I said. I couldn't believe I did.

"You're just saying that because you have a gun to your head."

He pulled over. "Stay there, if you run I will find you and it won't be so painless. We are at least 30 miles from any houses" He walked to the trunk lazily keeping the gun pointed at me. He pulled out the rope, then went to my side of the car to start tying me up. He set down the gun in the seat beside us as he tied my hands behind my back. This would have been my chance to try to run if I wasn't so piteously frozen in place, quivering against the cold.

"Sorry, you must be freezing." He looked at my exposed shoulders and legs. I was wearing a ballet pink dress that reached my mid-thigh and tied around my neck. He reached over me to fetch a thick Jean jacket with a warm fleece lining and wrapped it around me. I looked up at him with big doe eyes.

"Thank you,"

He led me out of the car. He was the tallest man I had ever met. At least 6'5, which towered over my 4'8 frame. He put his arm around my waist to lead me into the woods.

When we were about 100 feet from the road he commanded, "kneel in front of this tree." I did so feeling tiny on the ground. "Close your eyes."

"Wait!" I said exasperated. "Before you shoot me please hold me. And comfort me." Only a very damaged man would do something this heinous. Perhaps I could appeal to his need for closeness to another human being.

"Only for a bit," he said. "But I've made my mind up, and when I get this feeling, they always die." He picked me up and sat down with me helpless in his lap. I tucked my head into his chest and started to silently cry. This man had a strange effect on me. His gripping me with his powerful arms and strong wide chest, made it feel like my heart was beating with excitement and not sheer terror. I tucked my body submissively into his. Cherishing how my killer stroked my hair. "I could wait until you sleep, that way there will be no anticipation."

"I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep," I said into his shirt. He went on to stroke my hip, lingering his large hand on its swell. "I suppose you'll want to use my body when I'm... gone."

"Yes. you'll be much less resistant. But I may ejaculate simply by killing you." Those words sent shivers down my spine and... into my pussy. "You can have me alive. I won't resist. I promise I won't resist. You can feel right now under my skirt, that I love you." He lifted my skirt, pulling my panties aside to slide his fingers into my slit. Sure enough, his hands were met with my warm fluids, so much so that my thighs too, were wet. I hoped this lie might save me, this man seemed to have a troubled relationship with women. Maybe if he falls for me he will let me out of this horrible situation.

"You don't love me, don't lie to me. Before getting into my car did you fuck another man?" He shifted me in his lap and with what I swore was jealousy he slid my underwear down my legs and spread them to inspect my pussy. He was looking for another man's cum I realized as he shoved his fingers in me and scooped out my pussy. On his fingers was just my clear sticky liquid not a trace of semen.

My eyes were squinting shut. It had felt so good to have his fingers in me, to feel anything other than doom at my impending death.

"You are mine now, I'll be the last one to have you."

"I'm completely yours," I agree, anything to live.

Though I'm shaking with fear I am aroused by the complete lack of power I have. I'm desperate for his fingers again, and I swallow my pride grinding against his lingering hands hoping to arouse him, and distract him. "Wow... you were telling the truth" he murmured, stroking my vulva tantalizingly. "I've never felt it warm before. Or naturally wet."

"Please," I say "I could be yours, your girlfriend, and you can have me completely."

"I will have you completely," he assured, he slides his hand up my slit and traces up my belly. His fingers are as cold as a steel knife. His hand continues up and rests on my throat. "I can't wait to have you." His fingers squeeze my throat a little, still letting me breathe with slight difficulty. I feel his cock harden beneath me. Surprising myself, I don't resist, completely giving in to his mercy. I used to think I was the type of girl to fight if I ever found myself in a situation like this, but I find myself frozen. I notice my pussy clench at the feel of it. I let a few tears escape and they fall onto my neck and his hand.

When my breathing turns into desperate chokes he releases. "God that was beautiful. I have to hold myself back. There are so many lovely ways you could die."

"H-how would you kill me?"

He leans in to whisper on my neck. His cold fingers lift from my throat and pry my mouth open. I open it without resistance letting them in so far I gag. "I could suffocate you with my cock. Pinch your nose so you can't breathe... of course the risk in that is you might bite me" The warm breath on my neck along with the chilling thought makes the hair on my arms rise. His hand exits my mouth partway and forms into a gun signal. "I could shoot you." He pulls it out and slides his hand down my slit to fit two fingers inside my vagina. "I could fuck you with a knife."

I began trembling. Scared out of my mind but somehow incredibly aroused.

"Look at you, afraid, shaking, look what you do to me." He took my hand and made me feel him through his pants. He was long and hard his penis down the side of one pant leg, straining against the fabric. "I think I'll have fun with you for a while first."

He pulled out a long thick piece of black silk. "I've always wanted to do this." He explained. Tying the silk around my eyes. I hear him walk away from me and open the door. Is he going to leave me? I wonder, somehow more horrified at that thought than by what he might do to me. The leaves under his feet get louder as he approaches me. He picks me up like I weigh nothing. Somehow his embrace comforts me, I know I'm not being abandoned here. And maybe just maybe he might keep me alive, turn himself in. Bring me somewhere safe.

When he throws me onto a hard carpet surface realize it wasn't the door he had opened but the trunk. Before closing it he informs me "I had been planning on killing you here, I know it would be incriminating to have your DNA at my house but I think I'd like to take my time with you." He shifts my legs open and inserts something heavy and cold into my pussy. "Dont shut your legs too tightly, or you might get hurt." It felt heavy and cold inside me, embarrassingly it slid right in.

The trunk slams shut and I make even the shapes of light invisible to me. My legs are splayed I'm too frightened not to heed his warning. I don't squirm to get it out as the car starts the bumpiness stirs whatever is inside me. Perhaps if I circle my hips it will fall out of me, oh.. no that just makes it more pleasurable.

After 30 minutes or maybe three hours the car halts and the trunk opens. He lifts my blindfold and orders me "I want you to look at what was inside of you. I look down and see a steel blade large and sharp on both sides with the hilt firmly buried in my pussy. I'd I had thrashed about it could have cut me deep.

"You are proving to be delightfully obedient." Once again he picked me up and planted a firm gentle kiss on my mouth. He tasted like vanilla extract, slightly sweet and sterile. I kiss him back desperately. Trading for my life I tell myself.

He adjusted me so that I was straddling his hips with my legs, my tied arms over his neck, and him supporting me by my ass. He carried me through his surprisingly clean and normal home, down a set of stairs into a very... not normal basement.

While most people's basements are crowded, this one was eerily empty. It has shiny cement floors, with a minimal amount of furniture. There was a large cage, shelves lining the far wall with jars of preserved food, a sofa, a fridge, a stove, and a toilet. A complete studio.

I had seen no dog and had no reservations that the cage was meant for a human. Would I be the first girl he had brought inside? I hoped so, for their sake... maybe mine.

He gestured to an exposed ceiling beam with a metal ring hanging from it. Under it was a dummy, the type I had used in my high school health class for CPR training. It had intricate rope bindings all over its body. "I want to do that to you tonight," he said as he lay me down on the rug next to the doll.

"Ok.." I said "I would very much like that" I wasn't sure I would in all honesty but it was better than being caged or being killed.

He started binding my legs. I closed my eyes trying to breathe deeply and relax. I was at this man's mercy, I just hoped he would enjoy himself enough to want more. That was my plan, please him, stay alive. It scared me that I was enjoying myself in the process. The rope felt sensual brushing my skin and then binding me so my legs, calf's connected to thighs, couldn't move an inch, he then bound my forearms together behind my back.

After what seemed like hours of poking and prodding, he lifted me into the air, suspending me from the metal ring. I was fully naked and exposed my tits hanging down and my chub bulging out from between the rope. I felt mortified but somehow honored that he had wanted to look at me in this way. He spread my legs and I felt a cool breeze on my privates as he inhaled... smelling me. "This is my first time, apologies if I'm not the best," he muttered before licking my slit. As if this was what he would be apologizing for. My body responded to his stimulation and wriggled in response to the addition of his finger touching my clit as his tongue plunged inside of me. By the time he stood up and slapped my ass, my pussy was shuddering and I was hoping for more. I leaned into it, I may as well please him as much as I can, was the thought process. He might let me go if I could befriend him, or at least go easy on me.

So when he said "spread your legs wide apart," I obliged. He then put one long finger into me. I moaned, wriggling in my suspension. "Fuck, it's warm I'm going to touch myself." He announced. He pulled off his pants and stroked his cock while exploring my insides with his finger. Then he removed his finger and started licking me again. I could tell he was inexperienced but in the state of arousal I was in it didn't matter, everything felt good.

He walked around me to stand in front of my face and slapped his penis on my cheek. "I'd make you suck it, but I'm not sure you wouldn't bite." He grabbed my chin and wiped the precum on his dick onto my lips. Finally, he decided he had teased me enough, spun me around on the rope, and plunged into my pussy. He came inside me in a single thrust.

"I think I might keep you around for a little while."

I was thrilled.