A Prehistoric Mating

Story Info
Aggressive prehistoric woman meets reluctant time traveler.
750 words
4.17
4.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange sound captured her attention. Looking up, she saw a... darkness where there wasn't one before. Bravely, she walked up to it. It was round as the sun but black as night, somewhat taller than her, and sitting on the ground.

It looked flat even as she walked around it. The object began making a noise, and she ran to hide behind a tree.

Curious, she peered around the tree in time to see a strange looking man emerge from the darkness, causing her to gasp loudly.

He looked in her direction; she quickly hid behind the tree.

A long moment passed. She cautiously peeked at him. His back to her, he held an object at the darkness, and it disappeared. She gasped silently. Studying the man's coverings, they didn't look like the fur of any animal she had ever seen before.

Rustling in tall grasses nearby alerted her to danger. A large cat emerged, sprinting towards the man. The woman cried out to him, pointing at the beast.

She received the shock of her life when the man didn't run. Instead, he held an object at the predator; there was a flash of light, and the beast tumbled to a stop, dead. Her eyes widened at the power he possessed. In that moment, she knew that she simply must receive him.

Boldly, she stepped out from behind the tree and approached him. He watched her with interest. How much interest did he have?

She smiled at the man, who responded in kind, standing still as she closed the distance between them. She adjusted the covering that hung from her hips, wanting to appear proper until it was time to mate.

The man stared at her firm breasts and narrow waist. His smile widened; hers did as well in response.

Now standing within arm's reach of him, she leaned in close and sniffed him, then purred like a cat. She stood back and gauged his reaction. He looked sad, but she didn't know why. Didn't he like her scent? She never had a problem securing a mate before...

Dropping to the ground, she crawled around on all fours and performed her best mating ritual. With her butt facing him, she undulated her back, groping one of her breasts with one hand, slowly raising the covering over her butt.

The man didn't mount her. Confused, she stood up to face him again.

He held his hands in front of his chest, palms outward, making noises from his mouth. He looked worried.

She would have the powerful man's seed even if she had to take it from him. Trying to take his coverings off, he made more noises from his mouth and put his hands on her wrists. Yelling at him, he dropped his hands. She grunted, tugging at the strange fur, finally removing his lower coverings.

Guiding him to lay flat on the ground, she ignored his frantic noises. When she touched his limpness, he cried out. Growling, she grabbed his manpouch, silencing him. Taking him into her mouth, he grew rapidly. She licked and sucked him joyously, then straddled his sizable hardness.

Aiming him at her womanhood, she coated him in her wetness. Again, he made loud noises. Angry, she slapped him until he quieted. Sliding down onto him, she felt complete.

It was a pleasure to ride him. She filled herself up repeatedly with his meat, slowly at first, then faster after she became accustomed to his size. The great feelings were coming soon, but she wouldn't stop until he gave her his liquids. His hardness filled her, body and mind; he was the best mate she ever had.

Rising up and down on him, she cooed at being filled by the powerful man, then more at the idea that she was somehow more powerful than him.

She tensed up and screamed joyously as the great feelings overwhelmed her, but the act wasn't over yet. Continuing to slide up and down his shaft, she leaned forward, her breasts shaking in front of his face. Placing one of his hands on a breast and the other on her butt, she pounded him harder now, happily noting him groping her. Sliding his hands to her hips, he thrust hard and sprayed her with his seed.

She laid down on him and kissed him, then rolled away. He got up and covered himself. Smiling at her, he pointed an object at the air; the darkness returned; stepping into it, he vanished.