Seruya Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanpeux
Sanpeux
44 Followers

"Oh my!" Marisa moaned, whipping her head back.

Taylor closed his eyes, her pussy felt amazing. He loved it. Taylor pulled out, until only the head was inside, he waited for a moment to savoring the feeling. Then he pushed his cock back inside, her pussy again enveloping his cock.

"Ah!" Marisa moaned, hands tightly gripping the bed sheets.

Taylor went slowly at first but again built up speed, until he was quickly just pounded into her pussy. Taylor loved the feeling of her pussy. But he loved the image of her butt smacking against his pelvis each time his cock went back in. He held on tightly to her dress, as Marisa experienced another orgasm. He could feel her body shake, he only increased his speed even more.

"Ah, Ah!" Marisa screamed. Her forehead rested against the sheets, elbows still planted firmly against the bed. She couldn't do anything, but accept his cock.

Taylor reached forward and grabbed a large lock of Marisa's hair. Her head snapped backwards as he pulled.

"No, Not my hair! Oh!" Marisa screamed, shaking her head." Don't pull it, ow!"

Taylor didn't care what she wanted, he just held onto her hair. He let go of her hip with his other hand and gave her arse a smack." You don't have a choice, I am in control here."

"Ah! Just don't pull it that hard." Marisa said, Taylor didn't care and just pulled her hair again. This time he sent another command for her to orgasm, her body shook again as it washed over her body." Ah, AH! OH MY GOD!"

Taylor threaded his fingers through Marisa hair, wrapping it around his hand and then hold onto her hip with it. With a better grasp of the bucking woman beneath him, he sped up. Now fully pounding his cock into her, not letting her have a moment's rest.

"Ah, ah." Marisa moaned continuously, Taylor did not let up.

Taylor moved his right hand from her hip, her arse hole was his next target. Carefully he moved his hand to her arse hole and inserted the first part of his thumb.

"Wha, what are you doing." Marisa breathed, she tried to turn her head and look at him." Not my arse!"

"Shhh, just messing around." Taylor said, he inserted the next part of his thumb. "It won't hurt at all, just a little fun."

Taylor would give her this last moment of security, when Marisa nodded and turned back round he knew he had her. He kept up his pace, he didn't let up pounding her sweet pussy. But now he was also spearing her arse hole at the same time, he was loving it.

Still it was now time for the finale and for Marisa to get truly fucked. He pulled out fully, his cock finally free of her warm pussy.

"Mmmhmm." Marisa moaned, she shook her arse when Taylor removed his thumb. "Why did you stop."

Taylor smacked her arse, hard.

"Ow!"

He lined his cock up against her arse, Marisa noticed it immediately.

"Not the arse, I don't want it in there. You can-"

Taylor smacked her arse again and two more times.

"You do what I tell you to." Taylor said, he added a little menace to his voice.

"No, I don't want to do it there." Marisa said, she reached back and placed a palm on his stomach.

It wasn't much of a protest, Taylor just smacked her arse again. This time he also pushed his cock into her arse, the head going in easily enough. He stopped there when Marisa moaned, Taylor smiled.

"You seem to be enjoying it." Taylor said, Marisa shook her head.

"No take it out!" Marisa order, but Taylor just smacked her arse cheeks again. Both cheeks were now slightly red, by the repeated abuse he had given them. "Ugh!"

Taylor kept sliding in the rest of his cock, it was hard. He only had the juices from her pussy to help, but she would get used to it. Finally he bottomed out in her arse, it was so tight. Taylor grunted, it was the first time he was doing this without lube. He would have to pace himself, either way he would enjoy his spoils.

"Please take it out!" Marisa screamed, Taylor just smacked her arse cheeks again.

"You want it, you haven't pulled away yet even though you could." Taylor said, even if she had moved Taylor would have just commanded her to get back into position, though she didn't need to know that. "You want my cock, now take it."

Taylor emphasized his point by sliding his cock out of her arse and then back in all the way. He did that three more times before stopping, her muscles were clenching down on his cock hard.

"Ah." Marisa panted, he gave her arse one last smack before gripping her hips tightly.

It was time, Taylor smiled. He slid his cock out again and then slammed it back in, bottoming out in her arse. His pace was slow, still feeling the effects of her tight walls. But after a moment he picked up speed, before long he was slamming his cock into her arse.

"AH, AH!" Marisa moaned, her body shaking at the force he was using. "OH MY GOD!"

Taylor kept up his fast pace, sweat poured down his forehead. He shook it off and gazed down at the beautiful red haired, he smirked and gave out a laugh. She definitely was the best conquest he had in awhile. Her pussy and her arse were perfect, he would be enjoying Marisa many times in the future.

"OH GOD!" Marisa orgasmed again, her body shook ad her arms crumbled underneath her. Sending Marisa's face onto the bed.

Taylor kept pounding away, her kept her arse firmly in the air, even though the upper half of her body was flat on the bed. Marisa's eyes were firmly shut as she took his entire length of his cock. Her hands gripped the bedsheets tightly, her breasts squashed into the bed.

It was a beautiful sight.

He pounded away for a long time, Taylor could feel more drops of sweat. But he wasn't as bad as Marisa, he could see the glean of sweat all across her back. He felt her orgasm again, her body kept shaking as it washed over her body.

It wasn't long before Taylor felt his own orgasm building, he held out for a little longer. Her arse was now freely accepting his cock, the walls still tight but movement for his cock was much smoother.

"Ah, Oh my god!" Marisa screamed again.

Taylor kept up his pace, Marisa's face was now being mashed into the bed. He could still hear her screamed, muffled though they were. It excited him even more, still it was over. Taylor fell on top of Marisa, he forced his hands underneath Marisa's body and grasped her breasts. He used it for more leverage and increased his pace. His face obscured by Marisa's hair, her searched for her earlobe and bit down hard.

With one last titanic thrust, Taylor cummed into Marisa arse. He held on to her breasts for dear life, while his balls emptied. Taylor kissed the back on Marisa neck, once his body started to relax.

The woman laid panting beneath him, breast firmly squashed into the bed. The euphoric high was finally fading, he lifted himself up and looked down at the red haired beauty beneath him.

Taylor may have gone over the top in obtaining her, but he was happy. His second conquest since arriving at the academy and it was amazing.

Taylor fully extracted his cock for her arse, he gave it a final smack.

"Marisa get up here and suck my dick clean." Taylor said, triumph washing over him.

Marisa lifted up her face from the mattress and peaked back at him. There was an angry scowl on her face, she looked like she had been crying slightly. Taylor hadn't noticed, to entranced in her gorgeous arse. He gave her arse another smack, forcing a wince from her face.

"Now." Taylor ordered.

Marisa finally turned round, she handled his cock daintily with her hand. Taylor could feel in her mind, the anger warring with the lust. She gave his cock one last look before Marisa shoved it into her mouth. Taylor smiled in victory, he would enjoy having her as his plaything in the future.

Sanpeux
Sanpeux
44 Followers
12